Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2014, 07:39 AM
Moderator Manager

I have Twitter and Instagram, so don't worry, I'm keeping my eye open for new pics of them.

Kol was so funny and interesting to watch... he had so few scenes and yet got so many fans, it's really impressive. I gotta say that he and Lexie are the characters that I got most pissed off that JP killed.
I met him in a TVD Convention that happened in Sao Paulo last year. I went thinking that my favorites would be Paul and Matt Davis, and even though i loved them both, it turned out that my favorites were Nate and Torrey (they're both the sweetest )

Ohh you can be jealous He is totally lovely... he is always excited about fans, he answers even the stupid questions with a smile, and great hugger

I LOVE that convention... please do post pictures when you find it!!! From what I remember of the vids, they all had so much fun there

I'm really conflicted!!!
You watch season 2, and let me know how his scenes go.... I LOVE Nate and usually try to watch everything he is in (I even downloaded the whole of Crownies (granted I also wanted to watch Daniel Lissing's scenes), but I don't think I'll watch TO again, not even for him.
I hope his scenes are good, after all he didn't attend a convention he was schedule to, just to shoot TO.
Old 08-12-2014, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I would greatly appreciate that. I'm thisclose to getting a Twitter account. I just need that extra push.

Precisely. I'm still in disbelief that Kol didn't make it out of season four. I adored him so much and I always got the biggest smile on my face whenever he would turn up. The fact that he didn't have that many moments only made every one of his appearances that much more special for me. =D =(

Lucky, lucky girl that you've met some of the cast. I would totally go and meet Nathaniel in a convention if he were to ever drop by Toronto for Fan Expo or another convention/appearance. There aren't very many actors or actresses that I would do that for, but for Nathaniel, I would totally do it. It would be a no-brainer. =p

He seems so great. I'm half-tempted to watch some of the clips of his appearances at past conventions just so I can be reminded of how adorable and lovely he is to his fans.

Will do. It's an uphill climb at this point. Those photos are gonna be hard to find but I'm up to the challenge.

You know I will. I know how much love and appreciation you have for both Nathaniel and Kol, so you can count on me to give you the deets of what happens in his season two appearance(s). And I totally understand about you not wanting to watch TO anymore, not even for Nathaniel/Kol. I'll try to make sure that you only get the important parts of the episodes.

I hope they're good too. I'm kinda scared about what they're gonna do with him but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that his addition to season two will be worth the time that I'm gonna spend watching his moments.
Old 08-12-2014, 02:32 PM
Moderator Manager

Consider me your extra push

Now you should go get yourself a twitter account I'm not even that active there... but it's a fun thing to tweet from time to time

You are so right... he has a face that just by looking at hiim makes us want to smile!!! I mean, how could we not.. look at him

And yeah, I love all his scenes in TVD!!

Ohhh I wonder what other actors/actresses you would really like to meet... tell me
I really would love to see Nate again... and I still want to meet Candice
Hmm now I want to watch vids of him too I might go look for some panels with him later

I really hope that season 2 is great not only for Kol's scenes, but for the show in general. The promo at comic-con didn't impress me, but I'm biased. I know you'll keep me well informed about facts and even scenes if it's worth watching
Old 08-12-2014, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^

I'll let you know when I've join Twitter.

He's just got one of those faces that you just can't help awwing at. Like so -> Awww! Nathaniel + Peter Pan.

I've never sat down and written out a list yet but I know that there are a lot of actors and actresses that I would love to meet. If you're talking about the cast members from TVD and TO, I would say that I would love to meet the Mikaelsons, Candice, Nina, Paul, Ian, and half a dozen other people that I'm blanking on right now. I just found out that Ian is gonna be at Fan Expo which is at the end of this month. I'm dying to go but I've got a wedding the night before and I don't know if I'm gonna be feeling well enough to go see him.

I hope it happens for you. Buzz Cola seem so great.

Please feel free to post some of your favorite moments, especially if he mentions Joseph.

All we've gotta do is wait and see how it turns out. My quality bar is pretty low so I'm probably gonna like it. I'll have a notebook ready to jot down anything that I end up liking.
Old 08-18-2014, 06:51 AM
Moderator Manager

^ you do that!! I'm not that active there anymore, so I need the heads up if you join

Yeah! His face is adorable!! And I think he would make an awesome Peter Pan! I think he really likes Peter Pan, it's not the first picture I see of him near something related to that

I was talking about celebrities in general. Those are great choices!!! ohhh damn... I hope you manage to go to the wedding and attend Fan Expo Ian is awesome and totally worth going to a con (he came alone to one of the cons I went, and he dealt with it PERFECTLY!! )

Dude, it would be my perfect con ever if Nate and Candice both attended Throw in Joseph and I would die happy

When I find the time to watch the panels, I'll post them here!!

Well, I'll be waiting for your POVs on season 2
Old 08-21-2014, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I totally agree. He would be perfect as Peter Pan.

In that case, I'm gonna drop a "I have too many to name" on you. I hope it works out too. It's only a little more than a week away. I'm just disappointed that some of my favorite actors and actresses are only gonna be there on Saturday which is the day of the wedding which means I won't be able to see/meet them. Ian does seem great in conventions/personal appearances. He's at the top of my list of actors and actresses that I wanna see/meet. I've been crushing on him since I first saw him in Young Americans and that was fourteen years ago, so you can imagine how much I wanna see/meet him.

I'm praying to the highest heavens that Nate, Candice and/or Joseph come here for a convention/personal appearance. I would be the first in line for that.

Thank you. I would love to see them.

Ooh, pressure! I'll try my best to keep you informed.

I'm getting excited for the new season, 'cause I know that Nathaniel is gonna guest-star in at least one episode. At this point, I don't even care if it ends up being a flashback episode. I missed the little bugger. I'm gonna take him in whatever way I can get him.
Old 08-21-2014, 10:02 PM
Moderator Manager

Maybe he can be Peter Pan in a movie

Well, you'll have more opportunities if you can't go to this one. But I hope you manage to work a way to go Sunday
Ohhh first time I saw Ian was in Young Americans too And he should be on top of your list, the guy is AMAZING and super sweet!!! I would totally go to another con just to see him again

I think you can be lucky and get Nate and Candice... not Joseph though, he barely goes to con, and usually he only goes in the official CW ones... I would love to meet him, but I think that since he is all shy, it wouldn't be that much fun to meet him if he is going to be all awkward.

Don't feel pressure... considering that I really don't like it, you won't have to work too hard on your reviews to me

I'm happy for you!!! I wish I could be too... I LOVE Nate and want to see him on the screen, but honestly I didn't want to see him in a show I have no interest whatsoever.
Old 08-23-2014, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I'm gonna imagine it from now on. He's Peter Pan and no one can tell me otherwise.

I know that I'm gonna be able to go eventually, but this event is in a week, which is why I'm dying to go. I've trying my best to make sure that it happens. Let's see if I will be able to succeed in keeping myself in one piece until then.

Ian is the main reason that I'm gonna try so hard to make it to FanExpo on Sunday. I wanna see/meet him so bad.

I know it's unlikely but I'm still gonna dream that I'm gonna get to see/meet that trio.

Now that you said that, I feel lighter, like a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders.

Thanks, dear. I'm gonna keep my expectations low and take what comes with the happenings on the show. It's the only way that I'll survive season two.
Old 10-02-2014, 11:17 AM
Master Fan

I just saw this on Tumblr:

Quote:
"When Nate Buzolic first started on TVD he didn’t really know what he was doing. On his first day the director told him he had to do an English accent so he had to learn how to do one very quickly. Joseph Morgan helped him and they before mates. They even had the idea for a new vampire show called “Vamp Cops” where they were both vampire cops who policed other vampires and they had a dog squad of werewolves. One time they went into the props room got guns and police badges to make a poster for the show. Unfortunately they were caught and unable to take the photo."
— TVD Convention, Melbourne - 10 June 2012 (x)

» Bella
Old 10-02-2014, 06:17 PM
Moderator Manager

^ That's so adorable!!!!!

I can picture Joseph being a buddy and helping him out...
But the Vamp Cops must have been hilarious Ohh Now I really wanted them to have had time to take a picture
Old 10-03-2014, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ i love hearing/reading stories about the cast, especially the stories about the originals. we almost never hear anything about nathaniel's encounters with his cast mates so that story makes me so happy and it hits me in just the right place. i love that joseph helped nathaniel with the accent. and i would have totally watched vamp cops. now i'm waiting for a secret photo to resurface one of these days. =p
Old 10-06-2014, 11:51 AM
Master Fan

I would have watched Vamp Cops too! It's an amazing show idea, c'mom!

» Bella
Old 10-07-2014, 07:23 AM
Moderator Manager

^ Me too!!!

Seems like there is a good possibility of having more Klaus/Kol scenes from now on, based on what I heard about the season premiere
Old 10-07-2014, 12:41 PM
Master Fan

now those scenes will be worthy of my time.

» Bella
Old 10-07-2014, 01:42 PM
Moderator Manager

I think I'll just wait here for you guys to comment/post about it...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread