Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2014, 06:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
^ I know! There's just something about the Mikaelson boys beating on each other that makes me all warm and tingly inside.

I agree. I don't understand why the characters have been written this way. Aren't the same people working on both shows?

You know, we don't even necessarily need Nathaniel to show up on TO. We could get Klaus/Kol bro feels another way. They could show us a picture or a momento from their time together. That would be enough for me.
Me too.

Same head writer, so it's a big mystery why they have been acting OOCish.

True. I'd love something like that. I'd be very happy if Klaus told a story about his time with Kol.

» Bella
Old 05-05-2014, 05:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I could see that happening. Since we aren't gonna be seeing the two of them interacting for a while or ever, the next best thing is if he told a story about Kol. There's just so much history between them that I'm sure he could recall something from their time together that would parallel his present predicaments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
^ Yeah, a mention, Klaus remembering something about Kol... I would be happy for that.

I really need to stop being lazy and properly reply to this thread.... I just get so many Kol/Nate feels.... I'll work on that soon, I promise.

BTW, LOVED the gifsets!!! I like the idea of Kol/Lexie
See? We're not even being greedy. All we want is a mention. They could drop a mention in an episode.

We need your take on these two guys, so stop being lazy.

I know! They could have been interesting together. I think they're kicking it on the Other Side, and helping each other survive there.
Old 07-30-2014, 08:14 PM
Moderator Manager

An oldie... but I'm missing these two together

x
Old 07-31-2014, 08:55 AM
Master Fan

Nice pic. I miss them too! Gah, why can't they take more pics together?

» Bella
Old 07-31-2014, 05:19 PM
Moderator Manager

Can we hope that maybe there will be some BTS pics out there from the episode that Nate will guest star in TO?
I know it's very unlikely since they already shot together and none has appeared yet, but you know, I'm holding on to hope
Old 08-01-2014, 09:09 AM
Master Fan

Maybe they took pics, but they wanted to wait until it aired so that they wouldn't spoil us? Unlikely, but still nice to hope.

» Bella
Old 08-01-2014, 12:37 PM
Moderator Manager

^ Yeah, I think I'll hang on to that hope for a while longer...
Old 08-01-2014, 12:43 PM
Master Fan

Nice pic
Old 08-08-2014, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilicat (View Post)
Nice pic. I miss them too! Gah, why can't they take more pics together?
I want it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
Can we hope that maybe there will be some BTS pics out there from the episode that Nate will guest star in TO?
I know it's very unlikely since they already shot together and none has appeared yet, but you know, I'm holding on to hope

Nate's gonna guest-star in a TO episode?

If that is the case, then I'm keeping my fingers crossed too. I know it seems hopeless but what can I say. I don't give up easily, and dang it, I wanna see behind-the-scenes moments with them.

Look at our babies bonding over drinks.

X
Old 08-08-2014, 06:13 PM
Moderator Manager

^ Nate is going to guest star... rumor has it that will only be in flashbacks. In the promo that they showed at CC, he was in a coffin (once again) with some weird stuffs in his face.

I'm not that hopeful about BTS pictures, because he shot the scenes before the cast left for hiatus, so if they haven't popped up till now, I don't think they will
Old 08-11-2014, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I just watched the promo and...

I can't wait to see Kol back, even if it ends up being in flashbacks. I wonder what they are doing to him in that scene.

As for the likelihood of behind-the-scenes photos/videos popping up now...

I don't know. I guess I just don't take no for an answer often, or maybe I just love being wrong.
Old 08-11-2014, 08:01 AM
Moderator Manager

Ohh I hope you're right!!

You know me and my love for Nate!!!
Add Joseph and Nate together in a pic and I'm on cloud nine
Old 08-11-2014, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ It's always good to hope. I just have low expectations about it, but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that either Joseph or Nathaniel surprise us with something.

I too have mad love for Nathaniel. I mean, I watched his two-episode stint on PLL, even though I haven't ever wanted to watch that show. I can't wait until he's back on my screen again. I just hope he actually has more to do than lying in a coffin.

Fangirl heaven, party of two! I keep trying to find more photos of them together, even old photos from past conventions, but I turn up with nothing.

ETA: I know you're not watching TO but would you be happy if Nathaniel joined the cast in season two as a regular or even a semi-regular cast-member?

Last edited by rocky845; 08-11-2014 at 09:16 PM
Old 08-11-2014, 12:28 PM
Moderator Manager

You know me... I'm very positive one day, and very negative the other But I sure will be beyond happy if either of them surprises us with a picture

I already like Nate a lot because Kol was AWESOME... but when I met the guy, I really developed the BIGGEST crush on him... he is the most adorable person ever!!!
I also watched his episodes on PLL even though I dropped the show in season 2... he was cute there

Well, if you find any, please share with us!!!!

Honestly, happy is not the word I would use... At this very moment I have what we can call "an aversion" to anything TO related so I don't really want him there, I want him to get something else. But on the other hand, that would mean more of Nate (pictures, interviews, scenes) and that's better than nothing (which is what we're having atm).
So I'm conflicted.... but a bigger part of me wishes that he didn't join the cast
Old 08-11-2014, 10:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I want them to sneak-attack us with photos. Sadly, I don't have Twitter yet so I'll have to rely on the posts on my dash for those photos.

Kol will always be one of my favorite characters from the TVD/TO universe. He was a complete mystery to us, so the fact that he was killed before we got a chance to really find out what made him tick makes me sad. I jump at any chance to see him, or Nathaniel in general, on my screen. Wait. You met Nathaniel?

Colour me green with envy. I've seen a few videos of the conventions that he has appeared at and it's obvious how great he is.

You know I will. There was a convention/appearance with Sebastian, Kat and our two guys but that was a few years ago. I'm gonna track those photos down simply by luck.

So you're conflicted? Sounds about right. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that TPTB don't take Kol down a route that will upset me. Right now, I'm just happy that we're gonna see Kol again and I'm anxiously waiting to find out what happens with him season two. I want some Klaus/Kol moments, since there weren't nearly enough to my satisfaction.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread