Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2014, 05:58 AM
Master Fan

^ You didn't like it either? Should I check his appearance or not?

I think Klaus daggared Kol because he was probably creating trouble and calling attention to the city.

» Bella
Old 04-28-2014, 12:59 PM
Moderator Manager

I'm with Rocky!! Bringing Kol back just to destroy him was STUPID!!!

I really want Nate far far far away from JP and CD... I wanted him away from CW too, but now I can't say that anymore

Hmm I think Klaus daggered Kol because of something stupid.... probably Kol did something recklessly and Klaus got pissed and they fought and the dagger made an appearance... or Kol could be get too close to the witches in NOLA and Klaus wasn't too happy about it.

Why now post both of them?!?! Start with the Lexie one... I got curious!
Old 04-28-2014, 04:26 PM
Master Fan

^ I'm thinking I won't watch his scenes then.

» Bella
Old 04-28-2014, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Good call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilicat (View Post)
^ You didn't like it either? Should I check his appearance or not?

I think Klaus daggared Kol because he was probably creating trouble and calling attention to the city.
Not so much. I liked most of his scenes...until he started crying about the destruction of the Other Side. I get that he was scared of being lost in the abyss but it wasn't the badass character that I'd loved since season three so it brought my excitement level down. My heart also broke in that one moment where Matt was looking for Vicki, just so desperate to find her, and you could see the look on Kol's face. It was almost like he was questioning whether his sister and brothers would look so desperately for him if they also found themselves in the Other Side like Matt had found himself.

I could see that being the reason behind his daggering. He did seem like the annoying little brother who would find new and inventive ways of causing trouble everywhere he went.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
I'm with Rocky!! Bringing Kol back just to destroy him was STUPID!!!

I really want Nate far far far away from JP and CD... I wanted him away from CW too, but now I can't say that anymore

Hmm I think Klaus daggered Kol because of something stupid.... probably Kol did something recklessly and Klaus got pissed and they fought and the dagger made an appearance... or Kol could be get too close to the witches in NOLA and Klaus wasn't too happy about it.

Why now post both of them?!?! Start with the Lexie one... I got curious!
You can't un-see that.

At least Supernatural has been one of the best shows on the CW for nine years and it's still going strong. I wish all of the best for our favorite troublemaker.

That was the other theory that I had. He could have done something that annoyed Klaus so much that he just decided that he'd dagger him and keep him in his coffin.

Lexie? Cool. Here it is. =) Don't be upset.

AU | Kol see’s an old girlfriend of his that he turned many years ago — Lexi. However his hybrid brother isn’t exactly thrilled to see her, considering she is the one person that has proven can get through the the Ripper on several occasions and make him see sense.
X

I just love the idea of Klaus/Kol bonding.

Last edited by rocky845; 04-28-2014 at 05:06 PM
Old 04-28-2014, 05:35 PM
Master Fan

^ Oh, okay. I'm still not really sure about watching it though.

Nice gif set. Kol and Lexi interacting would be cool.

I love that idea too! I wanted more Klaus/Kol.

» Bella
Old 04-29-2014, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ You've just gotta decide whether you wanna go by my take on things or you wanna form your own opinion. Let me know if you decide to watch it.

I agree. Now that is all I want. Can we get a scene with Kol/Lexie on the other side? Please?

I'd even take Klaus/ghost!Kol moments right about now. I won't even care that they probably won't be able to communicate with one another. Just having them in the same room together will be enough for me.

Here is the other gif (set) that I found. =)

we’re gonna have fun tonight
X

A part of me thinks that Kol was sometimes jealous of how close Klaus/Rebekah and/or Klaus/Elijah were. What do you think? =)
Old 04-29-2014, 02:57 PM
Master Fan

^ I'll let you know. I probably won't though.

Yes! They could make an interesting dynamic.

Why couldn't Kol show up in TO? Or better yet, why couldn't we have a Klaus/Kol scene when they were both in town during Graduation?

I think so too. I always felt like Klaus and Rebekah were his favorites, but they've always been closer to each other and Elijah. Maybe that's why Kol never seem to care much about Elijah?

» Bella
Old 04-30-2014, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I totally understand.

Kol/Lexie are hanging out on the Other Side. Boom, headcanon!

I am always gonna wonder why they didn't have ghost!Kol there in a few of the episodes. His family was there so he should be there too. It still pains me that Kol died thinking that Klaus was in on Elena and Jeremy's plan to kill him, that he didn't feel that loss when he came upon it after the fact, that he didn't swear revenge on those responsible for his death. I'm slightly irked and disappointed that there wasn't even one Kol/Klaus scene in Graduation. I had already mostly accepted that Kol wasn't gonna be showing up in TO. The least they could have done was to give us that one moment to hold on to.

That's the vibe I got in the Klaus/Rebekah/Kol scene in Catch Me If You Can. There was a loneliness there when he was talking to Rebekah about what had become of their family. I saw this look on his face when he realized that it was Klaus/Rebekah against him that broke my heart. There were so many layers left to discover about Kol and his relationships with his siblings. I'm so sad that we will most likely never get the answers to any of our questions about what kind of relationship he had with each of them. I mean, I love speculating as much as the next girl or guy, but it would have been so great to find out what the relationships were like between all of the sibilings. I do agree with you that the trio seemed to have this impenetrable circle/bond between them and Kol was always the one left trying to be included but never quite making it. =(
Old 04-30-2014, 05:19 PM
Master Fan

I think that once in the Other Side Kol could see that Klaus was grieving. He did tell Rebekah in 4x22 that he knew she has mourned him for five minutes. So I do think that he knows Klaus was the only one that actually cared about his death. Which also breaks my heart, because imagine his regret at not listening to Klaus and his plea for him to go home. I would have loved a Klaus/Kol scene on Graduation, it didn't even had to be long, they could've just said goodbye and I'd be happy.

Yeah, I think Kol felt the crumbling of the family as much as all of them did. I think he really missed his brother and sister, but 1000 years had broken all of them and there was no coming back from it, they'd never again be what they once were. I think there was so many layers to discover about the entire family, they all had amazing potential. That's why TO is such a huge disappointment to me. I wanted a show about the Mikaelsons, not about characters I don't know nor care about.

» Bella
Old 05-01-2014, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ But those few moments before he died are what kill me. There was conflict between them in the moments leading up his death and there wasn't any peace for them once he died. It became a one-sided relationship where Kol could see Klaus but Klaus couldn't see Kol. That's why I want a Klaus/ghost!Kol moment so bad. I think they have one or two things that they need to resolve so that they (and I) could get some peace for them. Don't bring up that regret. It makes me wanna bawl when I think about the 'could-have-been's and the 'what if's of the episode. Exactly! I don't want 40 minutes of them talking about their feelings. All I want is a minute. That's all. Then I will be okay.

Seeing that their family was crumbling and knowing that nothing could repair that damage makes me sad but I understand it. When you spent a few years with the same people, there are bound to be fractures in the relationships. Now multiply that by a thousand and you'll see why they were all so broken. I just wish we could have been given those glimpses into their pasts so that we could get a better idea of why they are the way they are now. I agree with everything else you posted. I believe we had the same expectations about what a show about the Originals would be like. I just wish reality were closer to our expectations.
Old 05-01-2014, 08:49 AM
Master Fan

Yes, I was pretty sad too. It sucks so much that he died while on bad terms with his brother. The idea of a one-sided Kol/Klaus relationship is heart breaking, I can just imagine Kol watching his brother mourn him. All I wanted was for them to see each other again and just be on good terms again, just to get some peace of heart. Poor babies.

Exactly. Relationships are hard and sometimes they crumble. 1000 years a hell of a long time to stay together, so it's only natural that the family is so broken. Me too, but we only get flashback about Elijah, Klaus and Rebekah.

» Bella
Old 05-02-2014, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ We've been so deprived of Klaus/Kol moments that I would even take Kol going the vengeful spirit route on Klaus. Resolution would have been great. If only we could have gotten that moment, then we wouldn't feel so disappointed.

I don't know if I should be happy or disappointed that Kol hasn't even appeared in the TO flashbacks. Thoughts?

Last edited by rocky845; 05-02-2014 at 06:04 PM
Old 05-03-2014, 11:57 AM
Master Fan

I could enjoy a Klaus/Kol fight.

At first I was disappointed, but now I'm just glad they haven't had the opportunity to ruin his character.

» Bella
Old 05-04-2014, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I know! There's just something about the Mikaelson boys beating on each other that makes me all warm and tingly inside.

I agree. I don't understand why the characters have been written this way. Aren't the same people working on both shows?

You know, we don't even necessarily need Nathaniel to show up on TO. We could get Klaus/Kol bro feels another way. They could show us a picture or a momento from their time together. That would be enough for me.
Old 05-04-2014, 01:20 PM
Moderator Manager

^ Yeah, a mention, Klaus remembering something about Kol... I would be happy for that.

I really need to stop being lazy and properly reply to this thread.... I just get so many Kol/Nate feels.... I'll work on that soon, I promise.

BTW, LOVED the gifsets!!! I like the idea of Kol/Lexie
Closed Thread   Post New Thread