Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2014, 11:40 AM
Moderator Manager

Thanks for the gifset, Bella!!
Yeah, Klaus was the only one that actually cared that Kol had being killed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
^ i know what you mean, but i haven't seen much of daniel in the role ( i've been hoarding episodes ), so i'm not sure whether i like it or not. i do know that i love knowing that kol is around, even though he's being portrayed by daniel and not nathaniel. i guess i'm so kol-deprived that i'm gonna take him any way that i can get him.

i watched the first five minutes of the brothers that care forgot and i got this sense that kol is defiinitely looking out for himself, meaning he'll align himself with whichever side that will get him the best result for himself. one day soon, i'm gonna tell you what kol has been up to, and whether he's having moments with klaus.
Glenna who is like Nate's #1 fan, is liking seeing Daniel as Kol, so I imagine that he is doing a great job. Also, his acceptance has been great Makes me happy for Daniel.

I hope they keep Kol's character constant and have him acting on his own behalf.
Old 11-27-2014, 03:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ i love that scene! i was wondering if they were gonna bring that up, and they did!

really? well that's amazing! i haven't seen much of him but i think daniel is doing a great job of portraying kol. a part of me was kinda hoping that it would be nathaniel, but i'm gonna take what i can get with daniel stepping in. i'm also so happy to see daniel and joseph actually sharing scenes, since i can't recall them sharing any scenes in immortals. something else that i'm loving? the fact that he's speaking in a british accent is making me tingly inside. daniel as kol is just making me a little nervous though, since i'm not sure how long he'll be around ( i haven't gotten a chance to watch season four of tw yet so i don't know where isaac ended up in the season finale ). i guess i can't complain about who is playing kol. i'm just loving that they have included him in season two. i want more of him for as long as possible.

Last edited by rocky845; 11-27-2014 at 03:13 PM
Old 11-28-2014, 09:19 AM
Moderator Manager

Yeah, it's good continuity even though Klaus never actually did anything to revenge Kol

I love Daniel!!! Mostly because I love Isaac from TW
And his accent is to die for
I'm glad that he's doing a good job portraying Kol

Nate posted this

Quote:
We be original. #Originals next week... Like if you like...
x

Last edited by Si_Crazy; 11-28-2014 at 09:26 AM
Old 12-04-2014, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ i know! i love that. it's been what i've been waiting for since the walking dead and graduation. they deprived me of a klaus/kol moment where they talked about klaus' reaction to kol's death, or a mention about how, despite what kol thought, klaus had nothing to do with what happened. i had pretty much accepted that it would never happen. i'm so happy to know that they're actually touching on it.

i know what you mean. so do i. i haven't liked that many characters that have been introduced later on in the series. isaac is definitely on my shortlist of tw characters that i like.

i'm a total anglophile, so you can guess how much i love that daniel is getting a chance to speak in his natural accent.

awww, look at those gorgeous guys! i love that picture. they're looking good.

so have there been any more episodes of the webseries released?
Old 12-09-2014, 06:52 AM
Moderator Manager

I'm very out of the loop regarding anything TO related... I want to know how it's going
Old 12-09-2014, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ i just found out that nathaniel was in last night's episode.

i don't think kol had a whole lot of happy moments in the flashbacks, especially since klaus/kol have seemed to have been at odds with each other a lot of the time, but i'm so looking forward to seeing him again. i kinda get the feeling that there was at least one daggering scene.

x
Old 12-11-2014, 03:44 AM
Moderator Manager

Ohh I knew he would be in it.... I think Nate tweeted about it when he posted that picture with Joseph.

Well, it's nice to see them showing a kind side to Rebekah
Old 12-11-2014, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ and you didn't tell me? you know how much i would have enjoyed that little tidbit. wait, the photo! no wonder the clothes looked familiar. i actually thought the tweeted photo was from the webisodes or just a behind-the-scenes goofing-off photo where nathaniel and joseph were there at the same time for different projects. that's why i was blown-away to find out that nathaniel had made another guest-starring appearance on the show.

i'm starting to really enjoy the idea of klaus/rebekah/kol as trio. i love how protective the guys are of her. the similarities and bonds between them is making me all warm and gooey inside.
Old 12-23-2014, 03:04 PM
Moderator Manager

Sorry!! I thought it was implied with the picture...
I actually don't think Klaus/Joseph was a part of the websodes, so that's why I assumed that everybody already knew Nate was going to be in it

I really would've loved to see more of Klaus/Rebekah/Kol interactions
Old 12-24-2014, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ what can i say. i'm not very observant.

imdb shows a credit under joseph's filmography of The Originals: Awakening (TV Series) which, according to the description, is kol's backstory in the french quarter before elijah and klaus daggered him. that's what i thought that photo was from. besides, i'm not as active on tumblr as i was a few months ago, so a lot of things have actually slipped through the cracks.

there's a different dynamic between klaus/rebekah/kol and klaus/rebekah/elijah. i want t.p.t.b. to explore that more. i can already imagine the mischief that that trio got up to when they were together.
Old 12-24-2014, 11:53 AM
Moderator Manager

I haven't watched the webseries, so I have no idea Joseph was in it I just assumed

Yeah, it would be interesting if they showed the different dynamics between the family
Old 12-27-2014, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

how do you view the brotherly bond between klaus and kol when they were human? what kind of trouble do you think they got up to when they were together? and how do you think kol felt about how close klaus was to both rebekah and elijah when they were all growing up? do you think klaus ever felt anything when he would see kol and their other siblings, like rebekah and/or henrik?
Old 01-13-2015, 06:46 AM
Moderator Manager

IDK... I always felt like Kol was so carefree that in a way, even as humans Klaus would both enjoy his company as well as get frustrated with his impulsiveness.
So I think their relationship was different than his with Rebekah and Elijah... Elijah was the big brother, more serious, and responsible. And Rebekah was his little sister so I think he felt protective (way too much) of her. As for Kol, they were probably buddies when they were on good terms and fighting at others, which is basically an average sibling relationship
Old 01-13-2015, 11:49 AM
Elite Fan

Love the pic.
Old 01-14-2015, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ i know! they certainly are very photogenic. i'm dying for more photos or videos of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
IDK... I always felt like Kol was so carefree that in a way, even as humans Klaus would both enjoy his company as well as get frustrated with his impulsiveness.
So I think their relationship was different than his with Rebekah and Elijah... Elijah was the big brother, more serious, and responsible. And Rebekah was his little sister so I think he felt protective (way too much) of her. As for Kol, they were probably buddies when they were on good terms and fighting at others, which is basically an average sibling relationship
i think so too. he's the baby brother. every baby brother causes that reaction from their older siblings. i've always had this image in my head of finn, elijah, and klaus always being thrown together for one reason or another, and kol pestering them to find out if he could come too.

exactly! that's how i was with my brother when we were younger. sometimes we would get along fantastically, and other times we were feuding like nobody's business. i think that klaus/rebekah/elijah have been shown as this strong trinity whose motto was 'always and forever'. i sometimes wonder how kol must have felt being on the outside looking at that impenetrable bond.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread