Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2013, 10:58 PM
Moderator Manager

Michelle at Paris Fashion Week

Credit
Michelle Dockery arrives at Miu Miu Fashion Show during Paris Fashion Week Womenswear SS14 - Day 9 on October 2, 2013 in Paris, France

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 10-03-2013, 08:47 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for those Lindsay, not sure about the leather look dress though.
Old 10-03-2013, 03:14 PM
Banned

Oh she was in Paris and I didn't know that!
Actually a lot of stars were in Paris for the Fashion Week and I didn't know!

School takes a lot of time!
Old 10-03-2013, 11:12 PM
Moderator Manager

Oh don't worry Enora. I'm like that too when some celebrities are here. I only know when I see them on TV or check online.

Quote:
derekblasberg: Brilliant idea for a TV show: Sexy high school kids start a singing group in an early 20th century stately English mansion. You in, girls?

Credit

I love Lena Dunham so this pic killed me.

Old 10-05-2013, 08:49 AM
Master Fan

A TART'S BOUDOIR

A TART'S BOUDOIR
Rupert hardly speaks. You're lucky to get anything out of him these days, he just has a wicked sense of humor and he's very eccentric and very unique in the way that he does things. He's like a big kid. I feel like he'll never grow up, which I love.
Old 10-05-2013, 03:19 PM
Banned

Lovely photos.
Michelle is really cute.
Old 10-06-2013, 04:48 AM
Moderator Manager

I don't know if I'm emotionally ready to watch tonight's episode based on the preview we got.

Quote:

Join us for a one-off show produced by Friendship Works Patron and film and theatre legend Jonathan Pryce, followed by a delicious dinner and a special auction of once in a lifetime experiences.

We’re thrilled that Michael Ball, Michelle Dockery, Sheridan Smith and Tom Hiddleston* have joined a growing cast for what will be a spectacular production.

Friendship Works supports children and young people in London who need the friendship and support of a mentor to thrive in spite of the difficulties they are facing in their lives. We have 70 children waiting to be matched with a mentor and funds raised from this event will help us do just that.
An Evening with the Stars, Sunday November 24 2013 - Friendship Works

Quote:
Fronted by international star of stage and screen Elizabeth McGovern, who appears as Lady Cora in the hit ITV series Downton Abbey, Sadie & The Hotheads create a spectrum of sound from delicate folk to country classic.

Elizabeth has a voice both fragile and husky, but distinctly hers, and lends a quirky charm to some pretty damn amazing Hotheads musicianship!

Also inspired by the likes of Leonard Cohen, McGovern’s vocals blend love and lust with sultry and seductive. She says, “I am in awe of the musicians who I had the opportunity to work with on this project. They create magic out of thin air! Time and time again, on whatever drafty stage or pub we happened to be in. With good humour and joy in their art, they begin to play. It gives me faith. That it’s all worth it, for its own sake. For the joy. This is what I hope we can convey.”

Sadie & The Hotheads are Elizabeth McGovern on (Guitar/Lead Vocals), Simon Nelson (Guitar, Vocals), Steve Nelson (Bouzouki/ Vocals), Ron Knights (Bass), Nick Lacey (Piano), Lizzie Deane (Backing Vocals) & Terl Bryant (Drums) plus special guest Michelle Dockery.

For tickets and more infos: fibbers.co.uk
SADIE AND THE HOTHEADS (with ELIZABETH McGOVERN)-Live/Gigs-Fibbers

Old 10-06-2013, 02:29 PM
Absolute Fan

Loved seeing Mary back in the saddle tonight. I didn't however love her new interest. Yes no one will ever compare to Matthew for me and it was nice to hear Mary speak fondly of him but there was no chemistry between that new guy at all, it all felt a little forced.

Also Isobel and Mary need to talk. One scene between them with Mary showing her feelings for Matthew to her would do so much for Isobel and she'd perhaps judge Mary less harshly than she does. I just get this feeling Isobel was never convinced of her feelings for Matthew, that they were true.
Old 10-07-2013, 02:35 AM
Moderator Manager

I like Gillingham but as a 'replacement' for Matthew, most certainly not. I know that he's another nice fellow and at this point there's really nothing so much to hate about him, but it's too soon and only 6 months since Matthew's death.

I agree, Mary & Isobel need a scene together. Michelle & Penelope are killing it for me this season and what better way than to have them talk and relive some Matthew memories? That will be an emotional scene to watch.

Old 10-07-2013, 08:21 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly2790 (View Post)
Loved seeing Mary back in the saddle tonight. I didn't however love her new interest. Yes no one will ever compare to Matthew for me and it was nice to hear Mary speak fondly of him but there was no chemistry between that new guy at all, it all felt a little forced.

Also Isobel and Mary need to talk. One scene between them with Mary showing her feelings for Matthew to her would do so much for Isobel and she'd perhaps judge Mary less harshly than she does. I just get this feeling Isobel was never convinced of her feelings for Matthew, that they were true.
I agree, not liking this new guy at all, but Matthew was always going to be hard to replace.
Yes, a scene with Mary and Isobel talking things over would be lovely.
Old 10-07-2013, 10:56 PM
Moderator Manager

And Gillingham was another nice & sweet man but I just can't get into him and Mary. Maybe because I will always root for Matthew even in his grave for Mary but I loved that Mary left the party and shut herself out in her room. She said it best though: she doesn't know if she's still grieving for Matthew or the person she was when she was with him. I'm guessing it's both.

Michelle Dockery accepts her award for Best Global Female Actor in a TV Series at the 10th Annual Huading Awards on 7 October 2013 at the Venetian Macau.

Credit

Old 10-08-2013, 06:55 AM
Banned

I don't like this guy and all what brings with him (Green! ).

Mary needs someone else to be happy because she's still young but I think it's too soon.
And this guy don't convinced me, I don't know why but I feel him not really sincere with Mary.

I'm agree with you: Mary and Isobel must talking together about Matthew and their feelings.
Old 10-08-2013, 10:21 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
And Gillingham was another nice & sweet man but I just can't get into him and Mary. Maybe because I will always root for Matthew even in his grave for Mary but I loved that Mary left the party and shut herself out in her room. She said it best though: she doesn't know if she's still grieving for Matthew or the person she was when she was with him. I'm guessing it's both.

Michelle Dockery accepts her award for Best Global Female Actor in a TV Series at the 10th Annual Huading Awards on 7 October 2013 at the Venetian Macau.

Credit
Love all those Lindsay, thanks, she looks fabulous, nice to see her getting an award.
Old 10-08-2013, 10:55 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for posting all of those beautiful pics!

And since you mentioned Michelle spending some days in Paris but you didn't know she actually was there: I visited Cannes in April 2012 and only one month later I realized for the first time really that the film festival was already in full swing. ONE MONTH TOO EARLY! Greatest shock ever! And when I was there I kind of just wasted my time with discovering the hinterland and stuffing myself with crêpes, by hindsight at least. And only one month later there were lots of wonderful actors and directors, as for instance Elizabeth McGovern

Same happened in Venice .. and Michelle!
Old 10-08-2013, 02:47 PM
Banned

Oh Nadine I understand you. This happen to me very often but finally I don't care because even if they're stars and I love them in the movies/series I prefer doing my life than expect to see them.
And the crêpes it's a marvellous way to forget, no?

Thanks Lindsay for the news about Michelle.