Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2013, 06:27 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enora (View Post)
She's so beautiful on all the pics.

I really enjoyed all her scenes in the latest episode especially with Tom and Evelyn. It was nice to see her smiling and talking with a old friend.

But seriously with Tom they are so good together, and this scene in the nursery, too cute.
It might be too weird them getting together romantically after Tom was married to her sister, but I'd still love them too, he's miles better than some upper class fop, Mary needs someone who won't bore her to death, and Tom could be that man, not to mention a great substitute daddy for little George.

Thanks for the pics, love em. xxx
Old 10-22-2013, 11:55 AM
Master Fan

Instagram photo by @livmyles (livmyles) | Statigram

This woman is going to be my death.

Instagram photo by @theladydockers (Michelle Dockery) | Statigram
Rupert hardly speaks. You're lucky to get anything out of him these days, he just has a wicked sense of humor and he's very eccentric and very unique in the way that he does things. He's like a big kid. I feel like he'll never grow up, which I love.
Old 10-22-2013, 03:11 PM
Banned

Michelle is so cute.
I love the pic on the bike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie.suze (View Post)
It might be too weird them getting together romantically after Tom was married to her sister, but I'd still love them too, he's miles better than some upper class fop, Mary needs someone who won't bore her to death, and Tom could be that man, not to mention a great substitute daddy for little George.

Thanks for the pics, love em. xxx
I love Tom and Mary because to me they complement and I think that they can be happy together. Beyond an imaginary love story I think they are really good friends and can share all their feelings without being judged. Those two have lost their love and are alone in a baby so they know much than anyone else hw the other feels.

And seeing a love story between them would be weird but completly possible, it's already happened in real life so why not to them.

(A girl who hope! )
Old 10-22-2013, 11:41 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enora (View Post)
I love Tom and Mary because to me they complement and I think that they can be happy together. Beyond an imaginary love story I think they are really good friends and can share all their feelings without being judged. Those two have lost their love and are alone in a baby so they know much than anyone else hw the other feels.

And seeing a love story between them would be weird but completly possible, it's already happened in real life so why not to them.

(A girl who hope! )
I'd love them too, if only Sybil wasn't in the picture. But we'll talk more about that in the UC thread.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 10-23-2013, 02:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
I'd love them too, if only Sybil wasn't in the picture. But we'll talk more about that in the UC thread.
I think the fact that Sybil was the Tom's wife and the Mary's sister makes me love them more. It's a bit weird, I know.
Actually I'm not a great fan of impossible love story or inappropriate love story like Tom/Mary could be (a guy with the sister of his dead wife) but their relationship is so well developped in the serie that it makes it possible to me.

BTW, you're right this is an UC so we should talked about on the right thread.
Old 10-24-2013, 12:02 AM
Moderator Manager

This will probably help you with your Tom/Mary or Allen/Michelle feels.

I hope we get lots of pictures!

Old 10-24-2013, 03:51 PM
Banned

Oh thanks!
It's a great news and I hope lot of pics too.

But it's only a Mary/Tom ship.
I don't ship Allen/Michelle because they have someone in RL and they're happy so I just ship their characters.
Old 10-24-2013, 10:21 PM
Moderator Manager

Michelle Dockery wears little black dress to Downton Abbey's Childline Ball | Mail Online

Old 10-24-2013, 11:08 PM
Elite Fan

She's got amazing fashion sense She's always gets great reviews on her fashion sense in "Fashion Police"

She's the perfect lady Marry. I think Lady Marry is such a challenging role because she's not showing her feelings esp when it comes to romantic emotions and that's why she keeps struggling. Also she lost the biggest love of her life so tragically so it's even more challenging for any actress and Michelle is brilliant at that.

I'm not a Tom/Mary shipper tbh but I love their 'banter' and how Tom supports Mary and encourages her to become more involved in the estate.
Old 10-25-2013, 07:55 AM
Extreme Fan

She looks fabulous there, thanks for the pics Lindsay xxx
Old 10-25-2013, 04:34 PM
Banned

Michelle is just so stunning.
Thanks Lindsay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildRose (View Post)
She's the perfect lady Marry. I think Lady Marry is such a challenging role because she's not showing her feelings esp when it comes to romantic emotions and that's why she keeps struggling. Also she lost the biggest love of her life so tragically so it's even more challenging for any actress and Michelle is brilliant at that.

I'm not a Tom/Mary shipper tbh but I love their 'banter' and how Tom supports Mary and encourages her to become more involved in the estate.
Indeed Michelle plays Mary perfectly.

First I didn't ship them and I loved their relationship like friends but then it became my new ship naturally.
Maybe for you too.
Old 10-26-2013, 03:11 AM
Elite Fan

So far I love them as friends and as family members who bonded over a mutual lose so it's a bit weird for me to ship them but... you can never know. I mean I have to admit it's a bit difficult to resist Tom's charm (not to mention those eyes )

And btw- Who is this guy Napier who shows in the next ep for Robert's birthday party? I don't mean to imply I want spoilers but I saw him in the sneak peak for ep 6 and I thought it's the gay from S1 so Mary might fancy him
Old 10-26-2013, 11:33 AM
Master Fan

fetch dickson

Instagram

A TART'S BOUDOIR
Rupert hardly speaks. You're lucky to get anything out of him these days, he just has a wicked sense of humor and he's very eccentric and very unique in the way that he does things. He's like a big kid. I feel like he'll never grow up, which I love.
Old 10-27-2013, 10:32 AM
Moderator Manager

I'm not too crazy about her dress but nevertheless she looks wonderful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildRose (View Post)
And btw- Who is this guy Napier who shows in the next ep for Robert's birthday party? I don't mean to imply I want spoilers but I saw him in the sneak peak for ep 6 and I thought it's the gay from S1 so Mary might fancy him
Napier is from S1, the one who brought Pamuk over. This new guy is Napier's boss named Charles Blake and it'll be the first time we'll meet him.

Old 10-27-2013, 12:20 PM
Banned

I'm not fond of her dress too but she's still beautiful.