Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2012, 07:32 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by julyhsm (View Post)
I just realized i'm not on the list. Add me please!
Added you Juliana and welcome to the thread! What's your favourite M/M moment so far?

Aaaaaahhh, this entire scene. I remember I have this friend who watched s2 late and she asked me to describe 2x01 in one word as sort of her guiding "path" as she prepares to watch s2. All I said was "train" and she laughed but after watching the ep she said "OMG, now I know why".

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 06-27-2012, 11:28 AM
Absolute Fan

M&M's angst and longing in S2 is just so flawless, the train scene especially. They love each other so much and they're so unselfish with each other
Old 06-27-2012, 01:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

SG is getting really thought:

Voting #1 out.
Old 06-27-2012, 07:22 PM
Moderator Manager

Sometimes I keep thinking if s2 was enough angst for me or would I want another season of that for s3. I love torturing myself but I prefer happiness for M/M this time around.

Tally:

#1 - 1
#9 - 3

Old 06-29-2012, 12:16 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Sometimes I keep thinking if s2 was enough angst for me or would I want another season of that for s3. I love torturing myself but I prefer happiness for M/M this time around.
I prefer happiness too. The S2 angst was beautiful and necessary, but it's time for M&M to have finally get married. Not that that would equal complete happiness (I'm sure there will be some twists to shake up their lives) but it's definitely time.
Old 06-29-2012, 04:21 PM
Master Fan

round 7, #9 out
(it's getting way too difficult btwXD)

RoseBennett
Old 06-29-2012, 05:08 PM
Master Fan

How many are you guys planning to vote out for S1 or are you planning to vote them all out until you're down to one and then take the top five of each season?

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
Old 06-29-2012, 07:56 PM
Moderator Manager

Tally:

#1 - 1
#9 - 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxy87 (View Post)
I prefer happiness too. The S2 angst was beautiful and necessary, but it's time for M&M to have finally get married. Not that that would equal complete happiness (I'm sure there will be some twists to shake up their lives) but it's definitely time.
I agree. It's definitely time. What would be your dream scene for the s3 premiere?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletCourt (View Post)
How many are you guys planning to vote out for S1 or are you planning to vote them all out until you're down to one and then take the top five of each season?
Voting them all out until we're down to around 6 of the most favourite moments (for both seasons) then we do the ultimate M/M Survivor.

Old 06-30-2012, 03:32 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I agree. It's definitely time. What would be your dream scene for the s3 premiere?
The M&M wedding! But my dream situation with it would be for "Patrick" to make another appearance right before it took place. Then there would still be some question over whether Matthew was the real heir or not, and this time Mary would decide that whether he's really getting Downton or not, she wants to marry him. I feel like we need that after her indecision in S1 and because the whole amnesiac!Patrick thing was never really resolved.
Old 06-30-2012, 10:22 PM
Supreme Fan

Hi all! It's been a few weeks since I last posted, because I hadn't finished with season 2 and I didn't want to be spoiled.

But now I finished and ohhh myyyy wordddd Matthew and Mary are perfect

Icon on LJMargaret♥
Old 06-30-2012, 10:57 PM
Master Fan

Saw this on my dash today and had to share here:

Source

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
Old 07-01-2012, 11:22 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxy87 (View Post)
The M&M wedding! But my dream situation with it would be for "Patrick" to make another appearance right before it took place. Then there would still be some question over whether Matthew was the real heir or not, and this time Mary would decide that whether he's really getting Downton or not, she wants to marry him. I feel like we need that after her indecision in S1 and because the whole amnesiac!Patrick thing was never really resolved.
I would love for Patrick to make a re-apperance. I went out for lunch with my friends a while ago and this is also their wish for M/M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenrose (View Post)
Hi all! It's been a few weeks since I last posted, because I hadn't finished with season 2 and I didn't want to be spoiled.

But now I finished and ohhh myyyy wordddd Matthew and Mary are perfect
I'm so glad you remained unspoiled because it's so much enjoyable isn't it? I loved that C/S ended with them. It's like a huge red ribbon on my Christmas gift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletCourt (View Post)
Amazing, I love this!

Old 07-01-2012, 12:09 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I would love for Patrick to make a re-apperance. I went out for lunch with my friends a while ago and this is also their wish for M/M.
I would absolutely love this too!!! Then we will know that now Mary will love him and be with him whether or not he becomes Earl.

Quote:
I'm so glad you remained unspoiled because it's so much enjoyable isn't it? I loved that C/S ended with them. It's like a huge red ribbon on my Christmas gift.
It was such a precious scene! Gave me butterflies and I had to watch it over and over!

Beautiful pics!

Icon on LJMargaret♥
Old 07-01-2012, 01:40 PM
Absolute Fan

Beautiful art!

With the hopes for M&M in S3, I can't say enough how very necessary it is for Mary to choose Matthew even with an uncertain future.

When she wasn't sure whether she would choose him or not in S1, that was understandable imo just because a.) she was definitively against marrying him without his inheritance, she just wasn't sure and b.) they weren't as completely in love with each other at the time. But now they are completely and unselfishly in love. So we as viewers need to see Mary make that choice without hesitation, even if "Patrick" turns out to be a fake.

But who knows if that will even be involved in the plot come September. Has anyone seen any spoilers on what we can expect?
Old 07-01-2012, 03:09 PM
Master Fan

I don't think we'll have another round about M/M wedding to be uncertain because of Matthew's uncertain future, but I do kind of hope for P.Gordon to come back AFTER the wedding,it would be rather odd if it was just that one episode (which I still find a bit confusing now)

RoseBennett