Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2012, 08:29 AM
Master Fan

never seen the video,it's beautiful!

RoseBennett
Old 06-22-2012, 11:12 AM
New Fan

That's one of my favourite M/M videos. I like calling them the Lady and the Lawyer.

Two of my favourite Mary/Matthew moments blended into one. Credit to ensanglante on Tumblr.

Old 06-22-2012, 11:41 AM
Absolute Fan

That is gorgeous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Which reminds me, do you guys want me to do other s1 scenes or do you want us to move on to s2?
If there are more S1 moments, I think we should go with those first before moving onto S2. JMO

Should we find a stopping point for the current survivor so that we can combine the top few from each one in an ultimate M&M survivor?
Old 06-22-2012, 05:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Rocket (View Post)
That's one of my favourite M/M videos. I like calling them the Lady and the Lawyer.

Two of my favourite Mary/Matthew moments blended into one. Credit to ensanglante on Tumblr.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0...zk5qo1_500.gif
Beautiful gif!

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
Old 06-23-2012, 03:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxy87 (View Post)
That is gorgeous!

If there are more S1 moments, I think we should go with those first before moving onto S2. JMO

Should we find a stopping point for the current survivor so that we can combine the top few from each one in an ultimate M&M survivor?
yes to both!

RoseBennett
Old 06-23-2012, 07:49 PM
Moderator Manager

I'm voting off #9 as well, for the same reason that I love the others too much.

As for the survivor game, the winner of this round will be included in the ultimate M/M survivor. I was thinking to pick top 3 moments from s1 and another top 3 from s2. So this is only part 1 of s1, we still have 2 more. Or will that be too much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by md_em (View Post)
I guess it has already been posted, but I really like this vid, so a tribute to MM (the Lady and the Lawyer).
That's still my favourite M/M fanmade vid.

Quote:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0...zk5qo1_500.gif
Thanks for sharing, pretty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxy87 (View Post)
I think so long as we're done with S1 (I'm thinking our top 3 moments from that) and then we can do moments from S2 (also our top 3 from that). So we'd probably have 6 moments for the ultimate M&M survivor?

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 06-24-2012, 12:05 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm getting confused about the pictures for S1 SG and everything else so I leave it to you girls to choose.
Old 06-24-2012, 02:34 PM
New Fan

I really really love the twirl in the CS. It's been put in a snow globe.

Credit to claviculars on tumbrl.

And this moment struck me. Don't they look shy?

Old 06-25-2012, 09:45 AM
Master Fan

omg looooooove the gif,what episode is it from???

RoseBennett
Old 06-25-2012, 10:46 AM
New Fan

It's from 2.08. It's just before they dance. I love the whole scene, right from the moment Mary is looking at Matthew and then she goes downstairs to see him.

I think 'An Ideal Marriage' is playing in that scene when they start dancing. It was the more melancholic music for the M/M scenes.

I wonder if we'll get some new music in S3.
Old 06-25-2012, 03:59 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
I think so long as we're done with S1 (I'm thinking our top 3 moments from that) and then we can do moments from S2 (also our top 3 from that). So we'd probably have 6 moments for the ultimate M&M survivor?
Sounds good to me

For Round 7 I'll go with #9 again.
Old 06-25-2012, 07:13 PM
Moderator Manager

Tally:

#9 - 3

Quote:
I think 'An Ideal Marriage' is playing in that scene when they start dancing. It was the more melancholic music for the M/M scenes.
You're quite right, "An Ideal Marriage" was playing while they were dancing. That music along with "Such Good Luck" are my favourite background music for M/M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by md_em (View Post)
I'm getting confused about the pictures for S1 SG and everything else so I leave it to you girls to choose.
Don't worry, you won't get confused once we do it.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 06-25-2012, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I just realized i'm not on the list. Add me please!
Old 06-26-2012, 01:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It's from 2.08. It's just before they dance. I love the whole scene, right from the moment Mary is looking at Matthew and then she goes downstairs to see him.

I wonder if we'll get some new music in S3.
thanks,I get really confused when I see B&W pictures

RoseBennett
Old 06-26-2012, 04:30 PM
Absolute Fan

Porcelaine and Bowties