Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-13-2013, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by webinterlude (View Post)
I hope so. Deep down, Ethan and Emma care about each other. I think they have a lot of mixed emotions on the surface, but always underneath the need to help each other. They will find mutual support and understanding, and maybe can rebuild trust.
It was interesting how Ethan was like " We became the lie" it was pretty much saying he couldn't be in this if he couldnt be with her 100 percent as her.
Old 03-13-2013, 12:17 PM
Master Fan

Well, it was he who convinced Emma to stay in Sutton's place until they heard from her, so in a way, they did become the lie. THey teamed up then, to practice this deceit on everyone. But they didn't plan of falling in love, that just happened because of the lie.

Old 03-13-2013, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Well, it was he who convinced Emma to stay in Sutton's place until they heard from her, so in a way, they did become the lie. THey teamed up then, to practice this deceit on everyone. But they didn't plan of falling in love, that just happened because of the lie.
yeah but the way he said I am not sure if he was saying that as a bad thing or saying that meaning if we have any chance of being together we have to distangle this mess we made..
Old 03-13-2013, 12:31 PM
Master Fan

Oh I definitely think he meant they had to clear up the mess. IT couldn't work as long as the secrets and lies existed. I think they've known for a long time, they just didn't want to lose each other. Dan would need to know who Emma really was, and so would the Mercers, everyone would need to know. Their only other chance was to leave town, and start over all alone, and still that would be a life without lies.

Old 03-13-2013, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Good point and lets see how long he can stay away from Emma.
Old 03-13-2013, 06:05 PM
Master Fan

well life will surely be easier for him now that Dan knows there are twins. I don't think it will take much to figure out where Ethan's heart really lies. Although Dan could be confused, as Emma and Ethan act more like friends, and obviously Ethan was sleeping with Sutton (God knows why - or was he not other than that one night after the party when he was so drunk?) I hope he doesn't stay away. He knows that they are everything, and that Emma knows it too. And they both know now that they have to do whatever t takes to make things right. I just hope Emma doesn't stick to some martyr attitude again.

Old 03-13-2013, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think Ethan needs to explain everything to Dan and maybe he will.
Old 03-13-2013, 07:01 PM
Master Fan

I think Ethan would love to, I just don't know when Dan will be ready to hear about other people's problems. His focus right now will be the murders. And honestly, the kids didn't know anything about the murders. THey only know what Rebecca fed them through Sutton.

Old 03-13-2013, 09:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I think Ethan would love to, I just don't know when Dan will be ready to hear about other people's problems. His focus right now will be the murders. And honestly, the kids didn't know anything about the murders. THey only know what Rebecca fed them through Sutton.
Yeah I agree.

But I am thinking they are probably going to do atime job and Dan is going to figure out which twin Ethan was really in love with
Old 03-13-2013, 09:34 PM
Master Fan

At this point, I have no idea. I also think a time jump will happen and we will learn whether Alec is alive or dead, whether Rebecca is arrested, what happened to Jordan, and the situation between the Mercers probably through some quick discussion or gossipy neighbor. Maybe Dan will be discussing the case with Ethan, Or maybe it will be Ethan or Mads bringing Emma up to date on what happened/ is happening. I wonder if Thayer will disappear. that kinda makes sense in a build suspicion sort of way.

Old 03-13-2013, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
At this point, I have no idea. I also think a time jump will happen and we will learn whether Alec is alive or dead, whether Rebecca is arrested, what happened to Jordan, and the situation between the Mercers probably through some quick discussion or gossipy neighbor. Maybe Dan will be discussing the case with Ethan, Or maybe it will be Ethan or Mads bringing Emma up to date on what happened/ is happening. I wonder if Thayer will disappear. that kinda makes sense in a build suspicion sort of way.
Yep i can see it.
Old 03-14-2013, 11:10 AM
Master Fan

I really do feel badly for Ethan, and I really want to know what direction his thoughts are going. I would love to get a new perspective promo from him. With all that happened this season, I don't know if he has decided that his love for Emma was fated for a bad end. If he thinks it really was the lie, is he going to repudiate it? I hate when they leave us hanging. It isn't as if we really have much to base hope on either

Old 03-14-2013, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

tftnt! it's a shame he had to choose between his family and emma.

Old 03-14-2013, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Hottie!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 03-14-2013, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I really do feel badly for Ethan, and I really want to know what direction his thoughts are going. I would love to get a new perspective promo from him. With all that happened this season, I don't know if he has decided that his love for Emma was fated for a bad end. If he thinks it really was the lie, is he going to repudiate it? I hate when they leave us hanging. It isn't as if we really have much to base hope on either
I am holding up to the fact that he wants things more honest with them.