Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-14-2013, 09:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay Strongღ (View Post)
Hottie!
Yep!

Quote:
I am holding up to the fact that he wants things more honest with them.
Yes honesty with everyone, let's hope that means he talks a little more and tells people how he feels about things. Not just Emma, or Mads, but also Sutton, and the whole truth to Dan, when he's ready.

Old 03-16-2013, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by webinterlude (View Post)
Yep!

Yes honesty with everyone, let's hope that means he talks a little more and tells people how he feels about things. Not just Emma, or Mads, but also Sutton, and the whole truth to Dan, when he's ready.
Yep we can only hope.
Old 03-16-2013, 04:23 PM
Master Fan

Old 03-16-2013, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

He's so handsome with the suit & tie! And the hair in his face!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 03-16-2013, 07:33 PM
Master Fan

I agree. I felt deprived this half, we got so few good scenes with Ethan. Only about 6, and none of them happy

Old 03-17-2013, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I agree. I felt deprived this half, we got so few good scenes with Ethan. Only about 6, and none of them happy
Nope he was pretty much all angst most of the time, and it sucked.
Old 03-18-2013, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

Well it doesn't look likes it's getting any better, with Dan now having to deal with Alec's accident as well as Theresa's death and knowing the Derek murder still isn't solved. Ethan is going to be getting a lot of stress from his brother, and probably Sutton. And I expect he will be dealing with some of his own grief.

Old 03-18-2013, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Well it doesn't look likes it's getting any better, with Dan now having to deal with Alec's accident as well as Theresa's death and knowing the Derek murder still isn't solved. Ethan is going to be getting a lot of stress from his brother, and probably Sutton. And I expect he will be dealing with some of his own grief.
I wish this show would just give him a break
Old 03-19-2013, 02:19 PM
Master Fan

Me too. Ethan has always tried really hard to get along, help out, stay out of trouble. But bad things just follow him around. Or someone really has it in for him. I think he deserves some happiness. Something really good.

Old 03-19-2013, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Me too. Ethan has always tried really hard to get along, help out, stay out of trouble. But bad things just follow him around. Or someone really has it in for him. I think he deserves some happiness. Something really good.
Well he thought he had that with Emma lol
Old 03-19-2013, 02:54 PM
Master Fan

I'm sure he thought so. Even though he still was struggling, first with guilt over Sutton, and yearning for Emma, then with self doubt causing him to ruin things with Emma on their very first date (by breaking up with her!) Then fighting to win her back, and finally succeeding only to have Sutton (and Thayer) return and involve them in turmoil and one lie after another. I say Thayer caused as much trouble between them as Sutton did. He was always casting doubt on Ethan, and trying to fight with him, and get Emma to mistrust him, from the moment he returned. WHy else would he walk into Emma's room the morning after he met her and try to ingratiate himself into her trust and make Ethan feel like the outsider?

Old 03-19-2013, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I'm sure he thought so. Even though he still was struggling, first with guilt over Sutton, and yearning for Emma, then with self doubt causing him to ruin things with Emma on their very first date (by breaking up with her!) Then fighting to win her back, and finally succeeding only to have Sutton (and Thayer) return and involve them in turmoil and one lie after another. I say Thayer caused as much trouble between them as Sutton did. He was always casting doubt on Ethan, and trying to fight with him, and get Emma to mistrust him, from the moment he returned. WHy else would he walk into Emma's room the morning after he met her and try to ingratiate himself into her trust and make Ethan feel like the outsider?
Oh I thought it was like he said he was used to coming in that house
Old 03-19-2013, 03:30 PM
Master Fan

Maybe so, but really, do you think the parents would want a young man walking in on their sleeping daughter in her bedroom? I don't think so.
And Emma wasn't Sutton, and he knew it, and he knew Emma and Ethan were together, yet he purposefully tried to make Ethan jealous with his 'secret' with Emma about his investigation of Char's boyfriend. And Emma was shocked and uncomfortable with waking up to find a stranger staring at her. Ethan walked in and took up a protective stance right away! But I admit Emma's adding fuel to the jealousy fire was not nice, even though it was understandable. THis was the morning after Thayer showed up at the hospital and Ethan punched him, and then they let it out that Thayer had slept with Sutton, and Mads got mad at Emma! loved those twin confusion days!

Old 03-19-2013, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Maybe so, but really, do you think the parents would want a young man walking in on their sleeping daughter in her bedroom? I don't think so.
And Emma wasn't Sutton, and he knew it, and he knew Emma and Ethan were together, yet he purposefully tried to make Ethan jealous with his 'secret' with Emma about his investigation of Char's boyfriend. And Emma was shocked and uncomfortable with waking up to find a stranger staring at her. Ethan walked in and took up a protective stance right away! But I admit Emma's adding fuel to the jealousy fire was not nice, even though it was understandable. THis was the morning after Thayer showed up at the hospital and Ethan punched him, and then they let it out that Thayer had slept with Sutton, and Mads got mad at Emma! loved those twin confusion days!
Yeah I remember that. Boy oh boy I thought Thayer was fine at the beginning but guess not
Old 03-19-2013, 03:54 PM
Master Fan

The first thing THayer did was to put Emma on the spot. Who knows if Ethan punched him for sleeping with Sutton, or for taunting Emma about the imposture. Remember, Ethan walked in just as Char told Emma that Ethan was cheating on her with someone named Emma, and Thayer suddenly appears and said 'Yes Sutton, who is Emma?" Which I always thought was a really nasty thing for him to do. A stunt worthy of Sutton! So Ethan might have punched him just for that, I still think he was more protective of Emma than mad about being cheated on by Sutton.