Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-26-2013, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by simply be mine (View Post)
No, not that I know of. Why do you think so?

Finally got around to posting my thoughts! I know I'm really late.

I'm wondering what "past mistakes" Rebecca was talking about to Jordan? I knew he was shady. Plus I'm already tired of the Mads/Jordan/Laurel triangle. Even though I ship Mads/Jordan, I felt so sorry for Laurel at the end of the episode when she saw them kissing outside.

Emma believing in Ethan and tutoring him. I really loved their scenes.

Oh, what a coincidence that Thayer was the one who found that cell phone and now he's moving back to LA.

Jordan totally knows about the twins. The way he talked about Sutton to Ethan made it so obvious.

I agree, the ending was super dramatic with the thunderstorm and stuff.

Uh oh, so Sutton's back at the Mercer's house now. I smell trouble!
There were two things that made me think that.

1. Alec said that would mean there are two of me

2. When Alec (or look alike alec) shows up at Rebecca's, she chastizes him for not being in scottsdale because now alec has an alibi.
Old 01-26-2013, 03:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamaheaven (View Post)

2. When Alec (or look alike alec) shows up at Rebecca's, she chastizes him for not being in scottsdale because now alec has an alibi.
Ahh, I see! I don't think they actually wanted to point out that Alec has a twin. And even if they would, I don't think they would make it that obvious and make Alec say "that would mean there are two of me". Plus I just couldn't imagine two twins on one show.
BUT I could be totally wrong of course, I mean it's not like I'm one of the writers so I have no idea what's actually going on.
Old 01-26-2013, 04:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamaheaven (View Post)

I was thinking that Alec made the twin remark as an obscure hint about the other twins, Sutton and Emma.

I think Rebecca was talking on the phone to someone else about them making the phone call from Flagstaff, rather than the golf course, like instructed. Then Alec walked in the door. So she didn't say that to Alec.

Old 01-26-2013, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by simply be mine (View Post)
Ahh, I see! I don't think they actually wanted to point out that Alec has a twin. And even if they would, I don't think they would make it that obvious and make Alec say "that would mean there are two of me". Plus I just couldn't imagine two twins on one show.
BUT I could be totally wrong of course, I mean it's not like I'm one of the writers so I have no idea what's actually going on.
I was confused I was like what? how come no one is talking about this. But, maybe i need to watch the scene again.
Old 01-26-2013, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I took the comment as a remark towards Emma & Sutton. Alec being a twin would be interesting, though!

The theory about Thayer is interesting! It makes sense, though. Guess we will have to wait and see! This show just keeps more and more intriguing.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 01-27-2013, 06:34 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay Strongღ (View Post)
I took the comment as a remark towards Emma & Sutton. Alec being a twin would be interesting, though!

The theory about Thayer is interesting! It makes sense, though. Guess we will have to wait and see! This show just keeps more and more intriguing.
It would be really interesting indeed! I could imagine one of them being good and one of them being bad, just like Sutton & Emma kind of.

I definitely think there's more to that story, and I can't wait to find out!
Old 01-27-2013, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Would the Alec that we know be the good twin?

Old 01-27-2013, 12:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Ha Ha! Good question! Maybe we know them both! Maybe they have been impersonating each other like Emma and Sutton.

Old 01-27-2013, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

They could be!

Old 01-27-2013, 12:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think so! I definitely think Alec is a good guy.
Old 01-27-2013, 01:05 PM
Master Fan

Alec is so deep into all the secrets and lies, how can he really be a goog guy. Plus, he tried to frame Ethan for the laptop theft, and send him to prison for murder!

Old 01-27-2013, 01:34 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, but who knows what his motives really are. Well I guess what I was trying to say is Alec is not as bad as everyone thinks he is. He for sure didn't kill Derek.
Old 01-28-2013, 02:20 PM
Master Fan

Well, I think he isn't as evil as painted. But not really good either. Maybe misguided? And definitely intimidating.

Old 01-29-2013, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

i believe he felt closer to emma at FIRST and def. wanted her, but that was when sutton was gone and wasnt in his head confusing him.

when she came back, things got weird again and him kissing sutton i do not think was just a random thing. obvious he still had feelings if he could do that to emma.

and he hasnt tried very hard to get emma back. :/

I really dont think Thayer is suspicious at ALL. TO ME, there really hasnt been anything to prove that or back that up. I think other characters are far more capable of being shady. IE JORDAN.
Old 01-29-2013, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam's curls (View Post)
i believe he felt closer to emma at FIRST and def. wanted her, but that was when sutton was gone and wasnt in his head confusing him.

when she came back, things got weird again and him kissing sutton i do not think was just a random thing. obvious he still had feelings if he could do that to emma.

and he hasnt tried very hard to get emma back. :/

I really dont think Thayer is suspicious at ALL. TO ME, there really hasnt been anything to prove that or back that up. I think other characters are far more capable of being shady. IE JORDAN.
I think Ethan had a closer connection to Emma because they were more alike and he saw that in Emma more than he saw Sutton because I am going to guess that what they had was more on a physical level and not emotional level and it was easy to get caught up in that because he wasn't shown anything different meaning I don't think Sutton even showed him a side to her other than the sutltry, hey look at me I can get any guy that I want persona.

and if he still wanted Sutton right now he WOULD be with her, nothing is stopping him from doing it other than he doesn't have that much respect for Sutton anyway and he still in love with Emma ...

and also he kind of resigned in the fact that he messed things up with Emma and from their last fight he can kind of take a guess that she doesn't want to have anything to do with him so therefore kind of hard to fight for something if they dont want anything to do with you not saying he should give up but its just proven more difficult.

and as for Thayer, I guess we will learn more about him in the upcoming episodes. All if it could be red herring so we wont know either way at this point.