Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-24-2013, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ethan does get worse. For me at least. In season 1 I was so convinced he was over sutton and wanted emma and this year he is so wishy washy.

on top of that, last season he slept with sutton and i could KINDA understand because he felt her being genuine and he missed part of that. But this time, it was purely just drunken sex. IDK, I cant respect that. Its so hard to root for EE when they are writing Ethan this way.

Sutton is awful, but she clearly loves Ethan if shes willing to do ALL OF THIS to get him back. Shes clearly obsessed with him.
Quote:
he never said he was torn just that it was complicated
No, jordan said somethiing about him being torn. maybe not that exact word, but something about how he cant decide between them, or having feelings for both or something. I cant quite remember but I know he said it and then Ethan agreed.

you guys keep saying that he only said that to Jordan because he doesnt know about the twins but that doesnt make sense because ethans been SO wishy washy and no one knows where his head is at. If he truly didnt care about Sutton he would have told her to leave AGES ago, but he keeps letting her hang around and he slept with her. I feel like him admitting toJordan that hes not sure who he wants to be with was what we are supposed to believe because he hasnt said/done anything to prove otherwise.

I cant really get mad at Sutton for taking her life back, LOL i mean, its really her parents and her life. Emma should just come clean and tell people they are twins already, i dont really get why they dont.
Old 01-24-2013, 08:12 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam's curls (View Post)
Ethan does get worse. For me at least. In season 1 I was so convinced he was over sutton and wanted emma and this year he is so wishy washy.

on top of that, last season he slept with sutton and i could KINDA understand because he felt her being genuine and he missed part of that. But this time, it was purely just drunken sex. IDK, I cant respect that. Its so hard to root for EE when they are writing Ethan this way.

Sutton is awful, but she clearly loves Ethan if shes willing to do ALL OF THIS to get him back. Shes clearly obsessed with him.

No, jordan said somethiing about him being torn. maybe not that exact word, but something about how he cant decide between them, or having feelings for both or something. I cant quite remember but I know he said it and then Ethan agreed.

you guys keep saying that he only said that to Jordan because he doesnt know about the twins but that doesnt make sense because ethans been SO wishy washy and no one knows where his head is at. If he truly didnt care about Sutton he would have told her to leave AGES ago, but he keeps letting her hang around and he slept with her. I feel like him admitting toJordan that hes not sure who he wants to be with was what we are supposed to believe because he hasnt said/done anything to prove otherwise.

I cant really get mad at Sutton for taking her life back, LOL i mean, its really her parents and her life. Emma should just come clean and tell people they are twins already, i dont really get why they dont.
I don't get why she doesn't come clean either. And I really didn't understand why Emma thought finding out about the twins would hurt the marriage. I mean yeah when she finds out that Ted is the twins birth father and that Rebecca is the mother that is going to cause problems but Emma doesn't know that Ted is her father and that Rebecca is her mother. I don't think finding out that Sutton has a twin would cause that much trouble.
Old 01-24-2013, 08:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Jordan: Whats the deal with you guys?
Ethan: Look, it's complicated, OK. She used to be one person, and now she's someone else.
Jordan: And you don't know which one you like more?
Ethan: Something like that, ya.
I have this feeling that Ethan is referring to his confusion from last season. How Sutton kept tricking him that she was Emma. I think he feels so badly that he can't tell the difference between them immediately, and I think it stinks too. I don't think he means he doesn't know which one he likes more, but he can't always tell which one is Emma.

I'm not sure what Ethan's hangup is, but I didn't get the impression that he felt anything for Sutton. I got the feeling he was drunk and frustrated, and wanted sex, and Sutton was willing so he went there. And that was one of his regrets the next day, when he realized what he had done. Yes, that makes him a jerk, I guess. But Sutton has been strutting her stuff around for ages. And sharing it with a lot of guys perhaps? Not just Ethan and Luke and Thayer, and the orderly at the mental clinic.

Quote:
last season he slept with sutton
Actually, no. All he did at the ranch was kiss Sutton. Sutton lied to Emma and said they slept together, but it wasn't true. Sutton said something to Ethan at the end of the season about it.

Quote:
And I really didn't understand why Emma thought finding out about the twins would hurt the marriage.
Emma figured out a while ago that Ted knew something about the adoption. Because Ted knew about Annie Hobbs, and the birth certificate said Ruth Peterson. Kristen didn't know about Annie Hobbs. Emma was afraid to tell Kristen anything she knew, because the lies and secrets would make the marriage worse. Kristen has been too upset about all of this to handle the discovery of more secrets Ted kept from her. Then the affair came out. Now things are even worse. Emma just wants to get them together again.

Old 01-25-2013, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

THing of it is, if he wanted to be with Sutton, he would be right now.. so why isn't he?

and no I don't believe he is torn I really dont.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:25 PM
Master Fan

I just had an idea. Some may not like this but...

Sutton and Emma traded places at night, and no one knew they were going to do it. What if Sutton pretends to be Emma now? She could leave early for school or something and avoid Mads. then she could track down Ethan and fool him into believing she was Emma. Sutton knows Thayer left, so she could use that as a reason Emma is now back into Ethan, and get Ethan to kiss her! It is a possibility. I don't think it will get her anywhere if it does happen. Unless she arranges for Emma to witness it?

Old 01-25-2013, 12:34 PM
Passionate Fan

i dont like the epi so much.. i mean, have good things, but i watched i just hear bla bla bla bla bla, the same B**S** without direction.
predictible and boring honestly
again i like emma/sutton moments, alexandra rules.
jordan is close to find out

but nothing is perfect, past episodes were really good!
Old 01-25-2013, 01:14 PM
Master Fan

Aw Deb! Didn't you enjoy Emma believing in Ethan? Didn't you enjoy Mads and Jordan losing control? Too much romance for you?
They did discover that a conspirator was in Flagstaff on Friday. And it wasn't Alec or Thayer.

Old 01-25-2013, 01:25 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by webinterlude (View Post)
Aw Deb! Didn't you enjoy Emma believing in Ethan? Didn't you enjoy Mads and Jordan losing control? Too much romance for you?
They did discover that a conspirator was in Flagstaff on Friday. And it wasn't Alec or Thayer.
predictible and bla bla bla
Old 01-25-2013, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I was confused. What happened at the end? Does alec have a twin?
Old 01-25-2013, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥Twilighter Tee♥ (View Post)
THing of it is, if he wanted to be with Sutton, he would be right now.. so why isn't he?

and no I don't believe he is torn I really dont.
Same could be said tor Emma!

He could have Bern w/ her last season but then messed it up by kissing Sutton. Why jeopardize all that for a hook up? Don't buy it.

Ethan admitted he didn't know which one he liked more, which is ridiculous!
Old 01-25-2013, 09:05 PM
Master Fan

I'm repeating myself, but here goes:
Quote:
Jordan: Whats the deal with you guys?
Ethan: Look, it's complicated, OK. She used to be one person, and now she's someone else.
Jordan: And you don't know which one you like more?
Ethan: Something like that, ya.
Something like that, ya. Not just Ya. but something like.
I have this feeling that Ethan is referring to his confusion from last season. How Sutton kept tricking him that she was Emma. I think he feels so badly that he can't tell the difference between them immediately, and I think it stinks too. I don't think he means he doesn't know which one he likes more, but he can't always tell which one is Emma. I'm waiting to see if Sutton tricks him again next episode, now that she has her life back.

I'm pretty sure Ethan would love to be with Emma right now, and before, and after... But she isn't up for it at this point. Emma has a little sibling rivalry going on with Sutton, and I think she's not happy about it. So, being the smart girl she is, she is concentrating on Kristen and Ted. And finding out what Alec knows.

I never thought about Alec having a twin... what brings that up? I don't think he does.

Old 01-25-2013, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Same could be said tor Emma!

He could have Bern w/ her last season but then messed it up by kissing Sutton. Why jeopardize all that for a hook up? Don't buy it.

Ethan admitted he didn't know which one he liked more, which is ridiculous!
Because I know he loves Emma after everything he said to her.. about them being alike and he felt more closer toher than he ever did with Sutton which tells me he didn't have the emotional connection with Sutton it was purely physical.
Old 01-26-2013, 09:00 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamaheaven (View Post)
I was confused. What happened at the end? Does alec have a twin?
No, not that I know of. Why do you think so?

Finally got around to posting my thoughts! I know I'm really late.

I'm wondering what "past mistakes" Rebecca was talking about to Jordan? I knew he was shady. Plus I'm already tired of the Mads/Jordan/Laurel triangle. Even though I ship Mads/Jordan, I felt so sorry for Laurel at the end of the episode when she saw them kissing outside.

Emma believing in Ethan and tutoring him. I really loved their scenes.

Oh, what a coincidence that Thayer was the one who found that cell phone and now he's moving back to LA.

Jordan totally knows about the twins. The way he talked about Sutton to Ethan made it so obvious.

I agree, the ending was super dramatic with the thunderstorm and stuff.

Uh oh, so Sutton's back at the Mercer's house now. I smell trouble!
Old 01-26-2013, 10:44 AM
Master Fan

Hey Kat! nice to have your comments. I totally agree,

I was rewatching, and I realized that Theresa said a man called the waitress at the club. I've been suspecting Sutton, but I see that is wrong. (Oh, unless the waitress lied about that?)

Who else is involved with this? Can there be another unknown person? There must be, because the only other male on the show is Ted. And I don't think Ted would conspire with Rebecca against Alec. Who would Rebecca trust to make that phone call from the golf course?

On another note, and not to Thayer bash or anything, but he was living in LA, and he could have come in contact with Rebecca there, and conspired with her. He might want revenge on Alec for the betrayal he feels. Thayer is the one who told Sutton about Emma, who tracked down Annie Hobbs, who rushed back to Pheonix to be on the spot when Sutton returned. Thayer found the link to the fraternity, and the auto body shop Derek works at. Thayer told Theresa about the frat guy seeing someone with Derek, Thayer found the cell phone, and figured out who it had called. Maybe it is too much involvement for one person. So either they are clues that he's involved, or a misleading trail.

I don't want to suspect Jordan, but there is also the possibility that Thayer knew Jordan in LA, rather than Rebecca, or both of them. And Jordan is obviously involved somehow. His sudden friendship with Ethan, and dislike of Thayer could be a cover up.

This show is sooo good. I have no idea what is going on, who done it, or even what was done!

Old 01-26-2013, 02:14 PM
Elite Fan

Hey Lynn!

I'm not sure if or how Sutton is involved with this. I definitely don't think she was the one who killed Derek. We all know she's such a bitch most of the time, but I don't think she's actually capable of killing someone.

That's what I was thinking too! I don't want to bash Thayer either, but he definitely seems suspicious to me. Maybe it's just because he tried so hard convincing Mads and Emma that he's playing them and not telling the truth.

I agree. That's what I love about this show, everyone seems super suspicious and you don't know what to think anymore!