Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2011, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

hey bamon fans! i adore that gif! yes 2x18 def made it seem like bamon did date! that def was the best bamon episode so far!
Old 12-07-2011, 10:03 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkySamuelle (View Post)
I expect most of randoom TVD watchers won't get why we ship Bamon until they become official canon... then i am willing to bet that masses will see what we knew all along and they will ask 'how you can to NOT ship them?' instead.

Hardships of being Bamonator to the bone.
I love shipping couples that aren't canon because it makes it so sweet when they do, I've lost count the number of couples I've shipped who eventually became canon. My last OTP on Smallville even defied comic book canon! if the characters fit, they fit and storytelling just flows naturally.

Last edited by VikingLoverLori; 12-07-2011 at 10:25 AM
Old 12-07-2011, 01:01 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnythingGoes (View Post)
I think Damon stroking her face TOTALLY through him for a loop which is why he had to throw that line in there. He was "moved" to touch her knowing she was fine. And the stroke was just the writers' confirmation of Bonnie's words about Damon actually caring about Bonnie. So later with the words Bonnie spoke manifested in actions from Damon, he had to reject it.

It was a great Bamon episode and imo, a huge step in the progression of where Bamon will go in the future.
Exactly. What Damon said in that histance was not actually for Elena's benefit but for his own. Damon was talking himself into remembering where his priorities had to be -aka, 'i must sacrifice anyone regardless of how i feel about it, because i only care about keeping one thing'- according him... he didn't accept what he felt at the idea of Bonnie dying and so he lashed out. He didn't even consider that those words would hardly endear it to the girl he was saying them to so... that 'i will always choose you' already denied itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingLoverLori (View Post)
I love shipping couples that aren't canon because it makes it so sweet when they do, I've lost count the number of couples I've shipped who eventually became canon. My last OTP on Smallville even defied comic book canon! if the characters fit, they fit and storytelling just flows naturally.
You are so right. It already happened to me with Forwood in TVD... I shipped them since S1 when they barely interacted ( see psrallel?) and I can't wait to feel the same kind of sweetness -but more as they are my OTP-with Bamon.
"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."

Last edited by SkySamuelle; 12-07-2011 at 01:08 PM
Old 12-07-2011, 01:44 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Old 12-07-2011, 04:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkySamuelle (View Post)
Exactly. What Damon said in that histance was not actually for Elena's benefit but for his own. Damon was talking himself into remembering where his priorities had to be -aka, 'i must sacrifice anyone regardless of how i feel about it, because i only care about keeping one thing'- according him... he didn't accept what he felt at the idea of Bonnie dying and so he lashed out. He didn't even consider that those words would hardly endear it to the girl he was saying them to so... that 'i will always choose you' already denied itself.
Oh it was definitely not for Elena. Who impresses someone with letting them know that the woman and best friend whose willing to die for her he could gladly let die in another situation if need be. Bonnie and Elena just that night expressed that they were willing to give their lives for each other so then Damon puts Bonnie's life at a higher value than Elena's and she's "impressed". No, Damon totally had to reject his earlier actions and thought patterns and try to give himself a "reality check" but at some point, I think we're going to see, it didn't work at all.

Last edited by AnythingGoes; 12-07-2011 at 05:54 PM
Old 12-07-2011, 05:09 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
Look at the way she looks at him!

Avatar courtesy of: midnight_road.
Old 12-07-2011, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She looks really flirty in the first gif.
//JOIN SoA//SHAMELESS
Old 12-07-2011, 07:38 PM
Master Fan

Bamon was FLAWLESS in "The Last Dance"! Everything about those gifs is perfection
Old 12-07-2011, 09:04 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Need more scenes like that.
Old 12-07-2011, 09:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Both gifs are amazing. How sexy does Bonnie look in the second one. So intense those two.

But in the first one, it makes me laugh because when it first aired all I was thinking while watching that scene was....Jeremy who???
Old 12-07-2011, 09:51 PM
Elite Fan

Smiling at Damon and not in disgust, such improvement

I still want to know the name of the dance their doing. I love that they were the only ones doing it. I NAME THAT DANCE...THE BAMON DANCE!! Yeah I know I could of came up with a better name.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Need more scenes like that.
This.
//JOIN SoA//SHAMELESS
Old 12-07-2011, 11:03 PM
Elite Fan

Old 12-08-2011, 03:39 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Oh it was definitely not for Elena. Who impresses someone with letting them know that the woman and best friend whose willing to die for her he could gladly let die in another situation if need be. Bonnie and Elena just that night expressed that they were willing to give their lives for each other so then Damon puts Bonnie's life at a higher value than Elena's and she's "impressed". No, Damon totally had to reject his earlier actions and thought patterns and try to give himself a "reality check" but at some point, I think we're going to see, it didn't work at all.
I am counting on that and on that being among most awesome moments of TVD as whole.

Quote:
Both gifs are amazing. How sexy does Bonnie look in the second one. So intense those two.

But in the first one, it makes me laugh because when it first aired all I was thinking while watching that scene was....Jeremy who???
that's the thing, they are always approaching each other in a way that is both primal and playful in varying degrees and they both look more 'mature' in each other company. I love that about them very much.
"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
Old 12-08-2011, 02:20 PM
Master Fan

Very powerful gifs! Damon and Bonnie are pretty similar when it comes to their dedication to the ones they love and what they're willing to sacrifice for them. They're incredibly loyal and both are very stubborn