Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2011, 02:12 PM
Elite Fan

Look at what you did Maurice, now Mia is looking mischievous

Yeah he respects her. Mostly. Still not over that eulogy joke. People don't forget. Unless he does/says something positive and encouraging to Bonnie. Or say something or does something that displays a bit of concern for Bonnie. I'll forget everything! I don't think that's reaching for too much.
Old 12-05-2011, 02:17 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingLoverLori (View Post)

I love the fact that she is the one he 'thanks', he totally respects her.
and who else does Damon respect, really? nobody except maybe Stefan, by the looks of it.

I love the fact he treats her like an equal partner and that she forces him into it if he tries to pull the same bull**** he tries -successfully -on everybody else .

Mia- i added you officially- you are now our number 25.
"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
Old 12-05-2011, 02:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by nennylove (View Post)
Alright Mia

Quote:
Yeah he respects her. Mostly. Still not over that eulogy joke. People don't forget. Unless he does/says something positive and encouraging to Bonnie. I'll forget everything.
what that line about her not being competent witch?
Old 12-05-2011, 02:30 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)

Mh... both those histances are not very meaningful to me, because Damon says a lot of unpleasant stuff just to prove what he perceives as strenght- the ability to not care. See how often he repeated to Stefan that he was trying to get him back because 'elena wanted so' or 'he owed him'.

He also says a lot of unpleasant stuff to convince himself of things he would like to believe - see when he said to Katherine that he would have never do for her the things he will do for Elena (please ignore me as i laugh my head off) when we all know he was ready to forget 150 years of abandonement if only she had thrown him a bone in 2.01...

Notice that Damon never says any of those demeaning things to Bonnie's face, whereas with Caroline who he has truly little consideration for, demeaning stuff is said straight to her face.
"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
Old 12-05-2011, 02:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)

Again, behind her back. Not cool Damon. Then again, that was around 2x11 I think and I wipe out most of any negativity from Damon/Bonnie if it's before 2x18.
Old 12-05-2011, 02:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkySamuelle (View Post)
I love M&B too! you got awesome shippy taste, my friend.
Oh yeah, we definitely do.

Bames, we know that Damon action speak louder than words so I wouldn't take it so seriously.
Old 12-05-2011, 02:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Mh... both those histances are not very meaningful to me, because Damon says a lot of unpleasant stuff just to prove what he perceives as strenght- the ability to not care. See how often he repeated to Stefan that he was trying to get him back because 'elena wanted so' or 'he owed him'.

He also says a lot of unpleasant stuff to convince himself of things he would like to believe - see when he said to Katherine that he would have never do for her the things he will do for Elena (please ignore me as i laugh my head off) when we all know he was ready to forget 150 years of abandonement if only she had thrown him a bone in 2.01...

Notice that Damon never says any of those demeaning things to Bonnie's face, whereas with Caroline who he has truly little consideration for, demeaning stuff is said straight to her face.
Yeah that's true but with the eulogy joke he still made me go, 'Ok! We get it Damon, shut up!!" Once again it was like a slap in the face from the writers. 5 steps forward, 10 steps back. Sighhh. Waiting on an forward move and not going backwards. Still holding 2x18 close to my heart until then. I want it to be topped! Or at least close to topping it this season.
Old 12-05-2011, 03:19 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1beaut (View Post)
Yeah that's true but with the eulogy joke he still made me go, 'Ok! We get it Damon, shut up!!" Once again it was like a slap in the face from the writers. 5 steps forward, 10 steps back. Sighhh. Waiting on an forward move and not going backwards. Still holding 2x18 close to my heart until then. I want it to be topped! Or at least close to topping it this season.
I think with Damon you are supposed to want to kick him in the face OFTEN because he is so... Damon. And also, a psycho. A mad-dog. A...

Oh, how badly i want to see 2.18 topped by this season end. I hope it's not too much to ask for.

Deliver it writers, you can if you want.

OOOH, wait! this is a question we can tarot away....
Old 12-05-2011, 03:42 PM
Elite Fan

Mia its Maurices fault you weren't added
Old 12-05-2011, 04:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think with Damon you are supposed to want to kick him in the face OFTEN because he is so... Damon. And also, a psycho. A mad-dog. A...

Oh, how badly i want to see 2.18 topped by this season end. I hope it's not too much to ask for.

Deliver it writers, you can if you want.

OOOH, wait! this is a question we can tarot away....
I don't think it's too much to ask. 2x18 has opened my eyes to a lot of possibilities now.

DO ITTTT!! You know you want to Or whenever you feel up to it.
Old 12-05-2011, 05:02 PM
Absolute Fan

I ignore most of what Damon says and instead I focus on what he does...well 50% of the time.

So glad I missed all the comments about Bonnie and her eulogy and her death and all that. I will always go back to WHY did he ever have to mention Bonnie?

Avatar courtesy of: midnight_road.
Old 12-05-2011, 05:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellagrey13 (View Post)
Mia its Maurices fault you weren't added

Did I ever say how I love this title because I do
Old 12-05-2011, 05:33 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1beaut (View Post)

DO ITTTT!! You know you want to Or whenever you feel up to it.
I actually did it, but i have no idea if the response i got meant 'no' or 'we get one just as good'.

Stefan is so the first official Bamon shipper. I love, adore and find absolutely hilarious Stefan's expression there.
Old 12-05-2011, 06:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

I mostly don't care what Damon's says. He's full of crap and that's not the word I really want to use. Damon's all talk and I go by his actions. The man stroked the face of "undead Bonnie" who he knew was "undead" then tossed some "mean" comment to Elena about Bonnie to deflect his reaction to Bonnie earlier that night. Damon's got more crap that a Garden Ridge Pottery and I thought that wouldn't be possible.

Last edited by AnythingGoes; 12-05-2011 at 09:34 PM
Old 12-05-2011, 06:48 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnythingGoes (View Post)
I mostly don't care what Damon's says. He's full of crap and that's not the word I really want to use. Damon's all talk and I go by his actions. The man stroked the face of "undead Bonnie" who he knew was "undead" then tossed some "mean" comment to Elena about Bonnie to deflect his reaction to Bonnie earlier that night. Damon's got more crap that a Garden Ridge Pottery and I thoguht that would be in possible.
What you said...

Avatar courtesy of: midnight_road.