View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 04:47 PM
AnythingGoes
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkySamuelle (View Post)
Exactly. What Damon said in that histance was not actually for Elena's benefit but for his own. Damon was talking himself into remembering where his priorities had to be -aka, 'i must sacrifice anyone regardless of how i feel about it, because i only care about keeping one thing'- according him... he didn't accept what he felt at the idea of Bonnie dying and so he lashed out. He didn't even consider that those words would hardly endear it to the girl he was saying them to so... that 'i will always choose you' already denied itself.
Oh it was definitely not for Elena. Who impresses someone with letting them know that the woman and best friend whose willing to die for her he could gladly let die in another situation if need be. Bonnie and Elena just that night expressed that they were willing to give their lives for each other so then Damon puts Bonnie's life at a higher value than Elena's and she's "impressed". No, Damon totally had to reject his earlier actions and thought patterns and try to give himself a "reality check" but at some point, I think we're going to see, it didn't work at all.

Last edited by AnythingGoes; 12-07-2011 at 05:54 PM