Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2011, 08:42 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellagrey13 (View Post)
Mia its Maurices fault you weren't added
Just blame me for everything. lol

Stefan reaction
Old 12-05-2011, 09:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnythingGoes (View Post)
I mostly don't care what Damon's says. He's full of crap and that's not the word I really want to use. Damon's all talk and I go by his actions. The man stroked the face of "undead Bonnie" who he knew was "undead" then tossed some "mean" comment to Elena about Bonnie to deflect his reaction to Bonnie earlier that night. Damon's got more crap that a Garden Ridge Pottery and I thought that wouldn't be in possible.

This scene forever!!
Old 12-05-2011, 09:05 PM
Absolute Fan

I can't look at it right now...that scene gives me chills.

Avatar courtesy of: midnight_road.
Old 12-05-2011, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusnv80 (View Post)
I can't look at it right now...that scene gives me chills.
In a bad way?
Old 12-06-2011, 12:17 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by anythinggoes (View Post)
i mostly don't care what damon's says. He's full of crap and that's not the word i really want to use. Damon's all talk and i go by his actions. the man stroked the face of "undead bonnie" who he knew was "undead" then tossed some "mean" comment to elena about bonnie to deflect his reaction to bonnie earlier that night. damon's got more crap that a garden ridge pottery and i thought that wouldn't be possible.
this, so much.
"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
Old 12-06-2011, 04:17 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkySamuelle (View Post)
and who else does Damon respect, really? nobody except maybe Stefan, by the looks of it.

I love the fact he treats her like an equal partner and that she forces him into it if he tries to pull the same bull**** he tries -successfully -on everybody else .

Mia- i added you officially- you are now our number 25.
Exactly and despite what he feels for Elena he doesn't respect her enough to let her make her own decisions so IA maybe only Stefan he respects. Certainly not Alaric, he'd rather snap his neck than listen to him.

Nope he respects Bonnie, thanks Bonnie and like you say he doesn't diss her to her face lol she's the only one that can go toe to toe with him, it's why they're made for each other

I also agree that Damon deflects his true feelings (touching the undead Bonnie's face) by spouting crap about only caring about something else, it's all deflection. Damon is constantly hiding how he really feels.
Old 12-06-2011, 04:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

Stefan is so the first official Bamon shipper. I love, adore and find absolutely hilarious Stefan's expression there.
It's brilliant and I loved Damon's face when he popped up too lol
Old 12-06-2011, 05:05 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingLoverLori (View Post)
Exactly and despite what he feels for Elena he doesn't respect her enough to let her make her own decisions so IA maybe only Stefan he respects. Certainly not Alaric, he'd rather snap his neck than listen to him.
So true.

Quote:
I also agree that Damon deflects his true feelings (touching the undead Bonnie's face) by spouting crap about only caring about something else, it's all deflection. Damon is constantly hiding how he really feels.
Even by himself. Which is why i think at some point of the line... when he will love Bonnie, it will put his past relationships in whole another perspective. As Bamon will be a relationship grounded in the reality of both Bonnie and Damon are as individuals, versus the fantasy of who each of them wished the other to be.
"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
Old 12-06-2011, 11:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

Even by himself. Which is why i think at some point of the line... when he will love Bonnie, it will put his past relationships in whole another perspective. As Bamon will be a relationship grounded in the reality of both Bonnie and Damon are as individuals, versus the fantasy of who each of them wished the other to be.
Definately!

To see Damon fall in love with Bonnie would be so amazing and for once he would love someone who wasn't in love with his brother, that alone would be great lol
Old 12-06-2011, 11:54 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Definately!

To see Damon fall in love with Bonnie would be so amazing and for once he would love someone who wasn't in love with his brother, that alone would be great lol
LMAO. Maybe when that happens, he will be jealous of Stefan by reflex, all the same because that 's what Damon does when he gets interested in a woman.
Old 12-06-2011, 02:53 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Look at what you did Maurice, now Mia is looking mischievous

Quote:
Mia its Maurices fault you weren't added
every thing is maurices fault.... its her fault that i didnt get added and its her fault that im looking mischievous! ......kidding i love that girl

thanks for adding me Antonella
Old 12-06-2011, 03:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Definately!

Old 12-06-2011, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I love that gif, I can never get tired of Bonnie using her magic on Damon.
Old 12-06-2011, 03:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Definately!

Damon deserves a woman who only able to love him, unlike what-her-name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnythingGoes (View Post)
I mostly don't care what Damon's says. He's full of crap and that's not the word I really want to use. Damon's all talk and I go by his actions. The man stroked the face of "undead Bonnie" who he knew was "undead" then tossed some "mean" comment to Elena about Bonnie to deflect his reaction to Bonnie earlier that night. Damon's got more crap that a Garden Ridge Pottery and I thought that wouldn't be possible.
I totally argee!

Never could get tired of how Bonnie pawns Damon. Even seeing Stefan's expression, and it was icing on the cake.
Old 12-06-2011, 03:49 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixluvxchilly (View Post)
Damon deserves a woman who only able to love him, unlike what-her-name.

I totally argee!

Never could get tired of how Bonnie pawns Damon. Even seeing Stefan's expression, and it was icing on the cake.
hilarious and true.