Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2016, 10:30 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
“Things We Lost in the Fire” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

MICHAEL TREVINO RETURNS TO MYSTIC FALLS IN THIS EPISODE DIRECTED BY PAUL WESLEY — With the traumatic effects of the Phoenix stone taking a toll on his brother, Stefan (Paul Wesley) attempts to help Damon (Ian Somerhalder) regain his grip on reality, while secretly struggling with his own experience in the stone. Elsewhere, Matt (Zach Roerig) and Bonnie (Kat Graham) deal with the fallout after Julian (guest star Todd Lasance) and his men take over Mystic Falls, leading Matt to spiral out of control and into trouble with an officer named Penny (guest star Ana Nogueira). Meanwhile, Tyler (guest star Michael Trevino) returns to town for Alaric’s (Matt Davis) baby shower and Caroline (Candice King) makes an upsetting discovery involving Alaric and his future plan for the babies. Paul Wesley directed the episode written by Melinda Hsu Taylor (#711). Original airdate 2/5/2016.
The CW Primetime Listings - Week of 1st February 2016 | Spoilers
Old 01-25-2016, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Lol now Julian and his men take over the town, first it was the heretics.
Old 01-25-2016, 09:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Bonnie/Damon Webclip
Old 01-25-2016, 10:52 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
“Postcards from the Edge” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

DAMON’S DARK DESCENT – When his experience in the Phoenix stone leads him to do the unthinkable, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) finds himself without a care in the world, spiraling out of control and under the influence of a dangerous and reckless Julian (guest star Todd Lasance). Refusing to give up on his brother, Stefan (Paul Wesley) attempts to reason with Damon only to uncover the devastating reason for his descent. Elsewhere, Caroline (Candice King) begins having some dangerous side effects as a result of her supernatural pregnancy and is forced to turn to Valerie (guest star Elizabeth Blackmore) for help. Meanwhile, Bonnie (Kat Graham), Nora (guest star Scarlett Byrne) and Mary Louise (guest star Teressa Liane) attempt to track down a ruthless vampire hunter named Rayna (guest star Leslie-Anne Huff) after they suspect that she has reemerged. Zach Roerig and Michael Malarkey also star. Pascal Verschooris directed the episode written by Rebecca Sonnenshine (#712). Original airdate 2/12/2016.
The CW Primetime Listings for the Week of February 8 | Spoilers

So over Damon spiraling.

Some other stuff:

Quote:
Question: Any chance we’ll see Elena back on The Vampire Diaries this season? —Ashley
Ausiello: Not if we’re lucky, Ashley. According to executive producer Julie Plec, the hope is still to bring Nina Dobrev’s character back for the end of the series, so “unless something catastrophic happens” (Plec’s words) and this ends up becoming the final season, don’t expect to see Ms. Gilbert in 2016. “I basically committed to Ian [Somerhalder] and Paul [Wesley] that when they’re ready to be done, I’ll be done,” she adds. “They could be ready very soon, or they could really want to stick it out. Right now, that’s up to them. I’m with them as long as I feel like I can keep telling stories for them.” That said, “there is still a chapter of [Elena’s] story left to be told,” so Plec says she’ll “take [Dobrev] for whatever she’s willing to do to tell that story.”
‘Grey’s Anatomy’: Is Owen’s Sister Nathan Riggs? Season 12 Transgender Twist | TVLine

Some info on the cross-over
Old 01-25-2016, 04:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

I wonder what chapter of Elena's story is left to be told?
Old 01-26-2016, 10:57 AM
Addicted Fan

I suppose she's referring to the ending she had originally envisioned for her.
Old 01-26-2016, 08:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Oh I see
Old 01-27-2016, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm always confused about how they want to end it for Elena. Do you think she will get her happy ending with Damon?
Old 01-27-2016, 10:27 AM
Addicted Fan

My gut feeling says no but you never know. It also depends on how much ND is willing to film, I'd say.
Old 01-27-2016, 10:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah. I wonder if she still has much contact with the TVD cast.
Old 01-27-2016, 10:39 AM
Addicted Fan

Yeah, it's really hard to tell how much she'll be willing to do. I guess she will make a re-appearance but maybe just for the finale.

Also, I'm nervous what that means for Bonnie.
Old 01-27-2016, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes. I really don't want to see everybody happy and Elena returns but at the result of Bonnie dying. I still want them to find a loophole somehow.
Old 01-27-2016, 10:46 AM
Addicted Fan

Same. If Bonnie is the 'tragic death' of the final few episodes of the show, I will rage forever.
Old 01-27-2016, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

So true, I don't need this for the final episodes.
Old 01-27-2016, 11:57 AM
Addicted Fan

Yep, but I don't trust these people at all, especially after JP said that she considered killing of Bonnie in S5 for good.