Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2015, 08:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't like that Bonnie is in the mental hospital ... and I guess because she can' cope with what happened with Damon. I guess she doesn't know that he only coffined himself?

Last edited by Regulus-Fan; 11-06-2015 at 08:57 AM
Old 11-06-2015, 02:56 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
BONNIE’S NEW MAN | The idea for a Bonnie/Enzo pairing began in Episode 21 of Season 6 when Enzo visited came to visit Lily at the Salvatore Mansion, where he was met at the door by Bonnie. “Kat [Graham] and Michael [Malarkey] had such … chemistry in that really short scene,” Dries recalls. “We were like, ‘Huh … Let’s explore that relationship.’ Of course, they have no reason to like each other; in the present day, we’ve been telling their hate story. So the whole point is that, when you see them in the future, you’re supposed to be like, ‘Wait, how did they get to there?’ Hopefully it created enough intrigue to keep [fans] guessing.”
‘Vampire Diaries’: Bonnie & Enzo Dating — Season 7 Recap, Spoilers | TVLine

And some casting news:

Quote:
EW has learned that Leslie-Anne Huff will play Rayna, a dangerous vampire hunter who returns to the world of the living after being taken out by her enemies. In other words, could this be the woman who shot Beau in the past and/or seems to be hunting Stefan in the future? That’s to be determined.

But what we do know is that, according to her official character description, Rayna is “fierce, driven, smart and confident – a deadly legend who literally cannot rest until her vengeance is complete.” Wait, what do they mean by literally?

We’ll find out when Rayna begins her recurring arc in episode 12.
x

Last edited by Alayne; 11-06-2015 at 03:05 PM
Old 11-08-2015, 01:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the news!

She looks like Nina
Old 11-09-2015, 06:04 PM
Master Fan

There's a casting call for extras to play patients at a mental hospital tomorrow. I believe they're still filming 7x12, so Bonnie is probably getting another flashforward.
Old 11-09-2015, 06:12 PM
Absolute Fan

They hired a Nina lookalike to be a vampire hunter. Ok...she won't be better than Buffy and I am sure they will try.

As for the interview, it cracks me up that the media keeps asking about Bamon.

Avatar courtesy of: midnight_road.
Old 11-10-2015, 09:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Which interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
There's a casting call for extras to play patients at a mental hospital tomorrow. I believe they're still filming 7x12, so Bonnie is probably getting another flashforward.
Thanks for the info. I hope everything will make more sense by then.
Old 11-10-2015, 12:06 PM
Absolute Fan

There was one posted in the spoiler thread on the Spoiler board. CD basically said Bamon are friends.

Old 11-10-2015, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ah this one. For the moment was added though ... they keep on saying this.
Old 11-10-2015, 03:45 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
Ah this one. For the moment was added though ... they keep on saying this.
Which cracks me up. I'm like, how many times are they going to answer the same way.

Old 11-11-2015, 01:46 PM
Addicted Fan

They like to keep their options open.
Old 11-11-2015, 02:44 PM
Master Fan

Old 11-12-2015, 04:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

THanks for that. Lol the dialog in the Bonnie/Enzo scenes is so fast, it is difficult to follow.

Happy that we finally also got Lily/Bonnie interactions.
Old 11-12-2015, 01:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
MOM’S EX

Now that Lily has brought Julian, her sadistic former lover, back to life via the Phoenix Stone, don’t expect everyone to be in the mood to celebrate his return. But that’s too bad because Lily’s throwing him a party anyway.

“There’s a really cool party. It’s a very cool Lily Salvatore mixer,” Graham says. “You’ll see a lot of stuff between Enzo and Bonnie which is really exciting because I love working with [Michael] Malarkey. There’s a really cool dynamic there. And you’ll see Bonnie and Matt begin to uncover something a little bit deeper in the final acts.”

“BONENZO”

While fans may still be in shock over the flash forward reveal that Bonnie and Enzo are in love, Graham explains that storyline is going to take a long time to develop in the present day.

“They’re developing [Bonnie and Enzo’s relationship] very, very slowly,” Graham says. “You’ll see over the next few episodes, you’ll see a lot of their dynamic together, but it’s still very much present day Bonnie and Enzo. You see our cat-and-mouse, this very sparring dynamic. We still have to wait to see that actual turn of when that happened and what happened to put Bonnie into the place that she was at and all that.”

Graham continues, “The next episode is pretty Bonnie and Enzo heavy. She teams up with Enzo for her own benefit in a lot of ways. You’ll see them a lot together. And then after that, the [Phoenix] Stone storyline really starts to snowball.”

And Graham reveals that it wasn’t Bonnie’s romance that excited her about the flash forwards, but it was actually the mystery of what put Bonnie in a psychiatric hospital in the first place.

“I love Girl, Interrupted and I’ve talked about Helena Bonham Carter being one of my favorites and her performance in Fight Club,” Graham says. “If I could have my way, my character would be absolutely out of her mind. But you won’t see her love life developing immediately.”

MATT AND BONNIE’S MYSTERY

While Stefan and Damon are going to be preoccupied with Julian’s return, Bonnie and Matt are actually going to unravel a mystery that will become their primary focus going forward involving the Phoenix Stone.

“We make a discovery and it’s not just that Bonnie made a mistake and put the wrong spirit in the wrong body,” Graham teases. “There’s actually repercussions that Bonnie wasn’t expecting to happen or wasn’t ready to happen and she definitely didn’t see it coming. We’re going to see a lot of Bonnie trying to fix what she’s done.”
THE VAMPIRE DIARIES Cast Dishes Spoilers | Nerdist
Old 11-12-2015, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for that.

So no sexy make out scene for Bonnie in present time?
Old 11-12-2015, 09:46 PM
Master Fan

The 7x08 synopsis was released and as I suspected, Bonnie isn't in the episode. So after the next episode, we have a 2 week hiatus from the show and a 3 week hiatus from Bonnie. The good news is that it seems like Kat will be in episodes 9 through 12.