Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2016, 08:40 PM
Absolute Fan

Well...well...well...

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
“Kill ‘Em All” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL — With Bonnie’s (Kat Graham) life at stake and an uphill battle ahead of them, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Enzo (Michael Malarkey) lead the charge to save Bonnie before her condition worsens. Stefan (Paul Wesley) reluctantly teams up with Matt (Zach Roerig) for the sake of Bonnie and uncovers the truth behind Matt’s anger towards him. Elsewhere, determined to help her best friend, Caroline (Candice King) joins Alaric (Matt Davis) on a mission and quickly realizes how much she’s missed her former supernatural lifestyle. Finally, after their plan takes an unexpected turn, Damon makes a fateful decision that will forever change his relationship with Bonnie. Kellie Cyrus directed the episode written by Chad Fiveash & James Stoteraux (#720). Original airdate 4/29/2016.

The CW's Primetime Listings for the Week of April 25 | Spoilers

This is definitely the most intriguing episode description TVD has ever had as far as I am concerned.

Avatar courtesy of: midnight_road.
Old 04-08-2016, 07:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

Methinks Damon's fateful decision will involve tying his immortal life to Bonnie's. Another scenario where he'll have to choose a life with Elena or Bonnie's life. He was too slow to choose Stefan, but I don't think he will be with Bonnie. Or that's my hopeful thinking.
Old 04-08-2016, 07:52 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromeknickers (View Post)
Methinks Damon's fateful decision will involve tying his immortal life to Bonnie's. Another scenario where he'll have to choose a life with Elena or Bonnie's life. He was too slow to choose Stefan, but I don't think he will be with Bonnie. Or that's my hopeful thinking.
That is the theory going around. I don't know what to expect here, but it seems plausible. I dunno.

Old 04-08-2016, 08:49 AM
Master Fan

I'm going with the other theory of Damon somehow making Bonnie the new huntress.
Old 04-08-2016, 10:02 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
I'm going with the other theory of Damon somehow making Bonnie the new huntress.
I've seen the two theories combined actually.

Old 04-10-2016, 03:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
That is my theory aswell and although I would like for her to become this I would hate if she loses her witch powers.

Lol but I guess if they really are not going to finish the show after season 8 and Kat wants to leave they could write her off like she is going on vampire hunting together with Jeremy if she becomes the new huntress.
Old 04-10-2016, 09:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
Lol but I guess if they really are not going to finish the show after season 8 and Kat wants to leave they could write her off like she is going on vampire hunting together with Jeremy if she becomes the new huntress.
I guess, but I wouldn't want Bonnie to be the huntress for that long. I think it'll end up being a mini arc, like Caroline's no humanity plot or Jeremy's hunter story.
I hope she can keep her magic if she becomes the huntress and I wouldn't mind her crossing over to The Originals to do some damage over there as well.
Old 04-10-2016, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That is one strange description. Everyone finally cares about Bonnie for a change?
I need to see it to believe it.
Old 04-10-2016, 03:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
That is one strange description. Everyone finally cares about Bonnie for a change?
I need to see it to believe it.
Yeah, that usually only happens when she's about to die.
Old 04-14-2016, 12:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Yeah, that usually only happens when she's about to die.
We don'T want that
Old 04-15-2016, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I had the most unsettling idea. what if the pills slowly kill her till the end of season 8 and that's how Damon gets Elena back (not that he would want her like that or at all by then)
Old 04-15-2016, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
I had the most unsettling idea. what if the pills slowly kill her till the end of season 8 and that's how Damon gets Elena back (not that he would want her like that or at all by then)

Wouldn't even be shocking.
Of course Bonnie just can't leave the show alive like all the other characters can. Such a shame.
Old 04-15-2016, 10:01 PM
Absolute Fan

I honestly don't think next season would be watching Bonnie slowly die.

Old 04-18-2016, 12:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

7x21 Requiem for a Dream

Quote:
THE PLAN TO SAVE BONNIE TAKES AN UNEXPECTED TURN IN THIS EPISODE DIRECTED BY PAUL WESLEY — When Damon's risky attempt to save Bonnie takes an unexpected turn, the consequences of his actions forces everyone to band together to help her pull through. Meanwhile, when a new threat leaves Caroline's life in jeopardy, Stefan makes a rash decision that ultimately forces them to face the fallout from their relationship. Elsewhere, Enzo tries to hold it together as he painfully watch Bonnie in the fight of her life, while Matt takes matters into his own hands to save one of his closest friends. Alaric also appears.

Seems we get three eps of Bonnie focus
Old 04-19-2016, 10:55 AM
Master Fan

One of the characters is probably Bonnie if the huntress theory comes true and the other will most likely be one of the Salvatores. Maybe there's a Damon doppelganger hiding in that vault. (Just kidding......sort of )