Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-03-2013, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I would boycott it for those reasons precisely but to be fair, I did give the pilot a shot and it just wasn't my thing either.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 07-03-2013, 01:42 PM
Elite Fan

I understand completely.

It's not one of those shows I like rush to watch or anything. In fact, I still have an episode on my DVR.

Everybody wants Austin back. All I keep seeing is "If they can bring Ty back, why not Wilke?" Aw.

Come back, Wilke!
Old 07-03-2013, 04:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
Everybody wants Austin back. All I keep seeing is "If they can bring Ty back, why not Wilke?" Aw.

Come back, Wilke!
Aw is right. Austin Butler's Wilke is well-loved. He's adorable.
Old 07-03-2013, 04:09 PM
Elite Fan

He really had the best chemistry with Katie out of all of her other love interests. It never felt forced. And with him around, it felt natural to have all the teens in one place. Bay, Emmett, Daphne, Wilke, and Toby could have been really awesome together and I still think Emmett and Bay and Daphne and Wilke could have been this powerhouse foursome dynamic.

The teenage couples of the show. It could have given Toby more storyline to do as well with his sisters and bandmates all being in relationships (and with each other no less) and he would feel like the fifth wheel. Maybe he would have continued gambling to find a sense of community or maybe it would have made sense for Toby to delve into religion and church and find Nikki that way.
Old 07-04-2013, 11:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollibear (View Post)
Aw is right. Austin Butler's Wilke is well-loved. He's adorable.
Yeah.
Old 07-05-2013, 04:26 PM
Elite Fan

I wish we could have Wilke just to see what he would have said about Toby getting married. It would have been really interesting to see his perspective.
Old 07-06-2013, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ True!

For some reason, I feel he would have been the most open about the engagement and laid back {while mostly everyone had some sort of opinion why it's not such a great idea} because he strikes me as the type that would have been like ... 'Bro, whatever you want to do, I got your back! kind of thing.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 07-06-2013, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

^ yeah, I think that too.
Old 07-15-2013, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
He really had the best chemistry with Katie out of all of her other love interests. It never felt forced. And with him around, it felt natural to have all the teens in one place. Bay, Emmett, Daphne, Wilke, and Toby could have been really awesome together and I still think Emmett and Bay and Daphne and Wilke could have been this powerhouse foursome dynamic.

The teenage couples of the show. It could have given Toby more storyline to do as well with his sisters and bandmates all being in relationships (and with each other no less) and he would feel like the fifth wheel. Maybe he would have continued gambling to find a sense of community or maybe it would have made sense for Toby to delve into religion and church and find Nikki that way.
agreed. I haven't liked any of her other love interests.
Old 07-15-2013, 07:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
^ True!

For some reason, I feel he would have been the most open about the engagement and laid back {while mostly everyone had some sort of opinion why it's not such a great idea} because he strikes me as the type that would have been like ... 'Bro, whatever you want to do, I got your back! kind of thing.
Very true. He would have been like that I believe.
Old 08-10-2013, 07:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Very true. He would have been like that I believe.
Yes. I agree. And I cannot believe that he won't be at Toby's bachelor party. They should AT LEAST have him call. I hope he does.

Wouldn't it have been something if he could have come in to town for one guest appearance!? You don't think that could be Simone's surprise that throws Toby's bachelor party off course, do you????

I would be in HEAVEN!
Old 08-12-2013, 04:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollibear (View Post)
Yes. I agree. And I cannot believe that he won't be at Toby's bachelor party. They should AT LEAST have him call. I hope he does.

Wouldn't it have been something if he could have come in to town for one guest appearance!? You don't think that could be Simone's surprise that throws Toby's bachelor party off course, do you????

I would be in HEAVEN!
I know, right?

Wilke shouldn't be missing this! They should do a call.

Yes, Wilke coming in for a guest appearance would be great. I think her surprise has more to do with music, unfortunately
Old 08-12-2013, 08:55 PM
Addicted Fan

well we learned a couple things about wilke tonight.

that he doesn't support toby/nikki.

and that he possibly gave simone chlamydia.
Old 08-12-2013, 09:00 PM
Elite Fan

And he likes to mail blow up dolls.

The thought of all of former guitar face having banged Simone....
Old 08-12-2013, 09:04 PM
Addicted Fan

lol so awkward.