Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-23-2016, 10:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AnastasiaGrey~ (View Post)
That is goos
Gross? Or good?

The vomit flavored jelly beans were pretty gross, but everything else (including the butter beer) is wonderful. I just saw some recipes for butter beer flavored cupcakes. I bet they are delicious. Does anyone here bake?

The list of ingredients for the first recipe looks better than the second one (to me), but the second one is rated slightly higher. So who knows?

Harry Potter Butterbeer Cupcakes - Sugar & Soul

Butterbeer Cupcakes | The Domestic Rebel

Which recipe looks best to you all? I may try making one of them soon.

I don't know why I love Walt Disney World so much.

It may be that I am a kid at heart. Or it might have to do with that whole "dreams come true" thing they have going there. Or it could be because it's where I took with my last vacation with my dad, before he died. Or it could be because it is where my family vacationed every other year, throughout my childhood. Or it could be Disney's emphasis on quality customer service. Or maybe, it's because it's the first place I took my daughter on vacation, and we've returned every year since then.

Or maybe Walt Disney World is simply a great place. It does have a lot to offer. Off the top of my head, I can think of five different styles of vacations to have there, each one completely different from the other.

If my daughter and I did not go to Walt Disney World every summer, we would probably spend a week at a beach somewhere along the east coast. I would like to start visiting national parks with my daughter, too.

There's so much to see and do. I should branch out from Walt Disney World, so that we see and do some of it. But I really enjoy Disney, so it's difficult to change.
Old 04-24-2016, 09:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollibear (View Post)
Gross? Or good? The vomit flavored jelly beans were pretty gross, but everything else (including the butter beer) is wonderful. I just saw some recipes for butter beer flavored cupcakes. I bet they are delicious. Does anyone here bake? The list of ingredients for the first recipe looks better than the second one (to me), but the second one is rated slightly higher. So who knows? Harry Potter Butterbeer Cupcakes - Sugar & Soul Butterbeer Cupcakes | The Domestic Rebel Which recipe looks best to you all? I may try making one of them soon. I don't know why I love Walt Disney World so much. It may be that I am a kid at heart. Or it might have to do with that whole "dreams come true" thing they have going there. Or it could be because it's where I took with my last vacation with my dad, before he died. Or it could be because it is where my family vacationed every other year, throughout my childhood. Or it could be Disney's emphasis on quality customer service. Or maybe, it's because it's the first place I took my daughter on vacation, and we've returned every year since then. Or maybe Walt Disney World is simply a great place. It does have a lot to offer. Off the top of my head, I can think of five different styles of vacations to have there, each one completely different from the other. If my daughter and I did not go to Walt Disney World every summer, we would probably spend a week at a beach somewhere along the east coast. I would like to start visiting national parks with my daughter, too. There's so much to see and do. I should branch out from Walt Disney World, so that we see and do some of it. But I really enjoy Disney, so it's difficult to change.

Gross sorry stupid computer lol
Old 05-01-2016, 03:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Gross sorry stupid computer lol
I saw some recipes for butter beer flavored cupcakes. Does anyone here bake?

The list of ingredients for the first recipe looks better than the second one (to me), but the second one is rated slightly higher.

Harry Potter Butterbeer Cupcakes - Sugar & Soul

Butterbeer Cupcakes | The Domestic Rebel

Which recipe looks best to you all? I may try making one of them soon.
Old 05-01-2016, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I saw some recipes for butter beer flavored cupcakes. Does anyone here bake? The list of ingredients for the first recipe looks better than the second one (to me), but the second one is rated slightly higher. Harry Potter Butterbeer Cupcakes - Sugar & Soul Butterbeer Cupcakes | The Domestic Rebel Which recipe looks best to you all? I may try making one of them soon.
I bake sometimes
Old 05-02-2016, 09:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I bake sometimes
Are you doing anything special for mother's day?
Old 05-03-2016, 03:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Cool! When are you visiting?

We'll be there from the end of June through early July.

I went to Universal Studio's Wizarding World of Harry Potter during the summer of 2014. Try the butter beer. It's delicious. All of the shopping opportunities are amazing. You can buy a magic wand that looks just like the wands the characters used. You can buy jelly beans in all sorts of disgusting flavors. We bought a real chocolate frog.

It's so much fun. Along with the shopping, there's lots of GREAT photo opportunities, throughout the park. It really felt like Diagon Alley came to life!
I'll be there at the very end of July and early August. So peak really hot time. Of course I think it may be cooler than in HK. I'm really excited about Harry Potter World! I've been wanting to go since it opened, but I kept being in and out of the country and then all my friends went without me. Luckily, now one of my friends has a season pass and said she would go with me! I'll definitely try the butter beer. I used to make an adult version for my friends a few years ago with butterscotch schnapps and cream soda. It was super yummy!

Watching: Longmire Season 4...YES!
Old 05-03-2016, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Are you doing anything special for mother's day?
No because my mom lives out of town.
Old 05-03-2016, 11:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
No because my mom lives out of town.
Does anyone have a favorite memory of their mom to share? I like how motherhood is so integral to Switched at Birth.
Old 05-04-2016, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Does anyone have a favorite memory of their mom to share? I like how motherhood is so integral to Switched at Birth.

Um my mom started this dance where she would twirl me around and she kept doing it even now .
Old 05-06-2016, 02:06 PM
Extreme Fan

My mom and I watch Friends and How I Met Your Mother together. And lately we've been talking about how much we do not want Trump to become President.

In addition to a Starbucks gift card, I got my mom a card for Mother's Day that has a picture of toast on the front and then says "a toast to you this Mother's Day" and it's the best card I've ever given haha. I asked mom what she wants to do for Mother's Day, and she said garden and a barbecue. My brother makes really good steaks so we'll probably have that, too.

Any plans for the weekend, aside from Mother's Day?
Old 05-06-2016, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavitaebella (View Post)
My mom and I watch Friends and How I Met Your Mother together. And lately we've been talking about how much we do not want Trump to become President. In addition to a Starbucks gift card, I got my mom a card for Mother's Day that has a picture of toast on the front and then says "a toast to you this Mother's Day" and it's the best card I've ever given haha. I asked mom what she wants to do for Mother's Day, and she said garden and a barbecue. My brother makes really good steaks so we'll probably have that, too. Any plans for the weekend, aside from Mother's Day?

Probably working which sucks
Old 05-08-2016, 05:27 PM
Extreme Fan

I hope you all had relaxing weekends!

Any plans for this week?
Old 05-08-2016, 09:30 PM
Master Fan

My students are taking their high stakes test given by the state, so I'll be wrapped up in that.

Six more weeks of school, and then I am on summer vacation!

How about everyone else? Anything fun happening?
Old 05-08-2016, 09:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
My students are taking their high stakes test given by the state, so I'll be wrapped up in that. Six more weeks of school, and then I am on summer vacation! How about everyone else? Anything fun happening?

Nah had a boring weekend
Old 05-09-2016, 06:52 PM
Master Fan

Are the wedding plans exciting yet?