Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-27-2012, 12:33 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
I think she will, but it will take time.
One day. I think that court episode may bring up some of the rejection Bay felt when she found out that she knew about the switch.
Old 07-27-2012, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, there are bound to be more episodes with lingering issues ... I can see this for Regina and both daughters, actually. Just in different ways.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 07-27-2012, 04:51 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Yeah, there are bound to be more episodes with lingering issues ... I can see this for Regina and both daughters, actually. Just in different ways.
Yeah, actually it came out in the zombie movie episode that Daphne was STILL angry about how Regina knew all that time and kept her from biological family.
Old 07-27-2012, 04:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I agree. Daphne has lingering anger like Sadie said, and Bay does too.
Old 07-27-2012, 06:05 PM
Addicted Fan

She said she hated being angry at Regina.
Old 07-29-2012, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, it's got to be hard. The feelings have to be all jumbled up, confusing, because on one hand, you love the parents that raised you, inspite of their mistakes. And then, there is the natural curiosity and draw to want to bond to your biological parents, inspite of their flaws, but at the same time, the girls feel the hurt and anger.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 07-30-2012, 05:08 PM
Elite Fan

I definitely think when it comes to Regina, both daughters have an absolute right to feel slighted, and it's going to be a tough road. For Daphne, Regina kept her from her biological family which includes a brother and being in this world of money and opportunity, and for Bay, Regina chose Daphne over her and that said "I don't want you."

Of course as viewers we see it as Regina being stuck between a rock and a hard place and she does love Bay, but that is nevertheless how Bay feels. Daphne and Bay are going to want to foster relationships with their birth parents, but it's tricky when you're living with the parents who raised you. I have a feeling the hurt and resentment will be there for a while for both girls and for both sets of parents.
Old 07-30-2012, 11:43 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
I definitely think when it comes to Regina, both daughters have an absolute right to feel slighted, and it's going to be a tough road. For Daphne, Regina kept her from her biological family which includes a brother and being in this world of money and opportunity, and for Bay, Regina chose Daphne over her and that said "I don't want you."

Of course as viewers we see it as Regina being stuck between a rock and a hard place and she does love Bay, but that is nevertheless how Bay feels. Daphne and Bay are going to want to foster relationships with their birth parents, but it's tricky when you're living with the parents who raised you. I have a feeling the hurt and resentment will be there for a while for both girls and for both sets of parents.
Angelo and Regina may be Bay's birth parents but they'll never be John and Kathryn.

Just like Kathryn and John will never be Regina to Daphne..

I do hope one day like Bay and Daphne, that the parents will all get along and understand their position and know they're not trying to take over someone else's role.(That they're all just trying to get to know their children and their families since they all missed out on it)
Old 07-31-2012, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly, in the end, I think it can work out and all come full circle. In the beginning, I think there might be the tendancy to compare but once the new relationships with the birth families are fostered and developed over time, it can start to have a feeling like they've always been there and time factors start to become rather irrelevant. It's like looking back and thinking ... 'okay, this person may have come into my life later but I can't go back and imagine not having them there now.' That sort of thing.

Old 08-01-2012, 07:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Exactly, in the end, I think it can work out and all come full circle. In the beginning, I think there might be the tendancy to compare but once the new relationships with the birth families are fostered and developed over time, it can start to have a feeling like they've always been there and time factors start to become rather irrelevant. It's like looking back and thinking ... 'okay, this person may have come into my life later but I can't go back and imagine not having them there now.' That sort of thing.
Oh yeah, definitely.

It will take a while, but I think most things in life that are worth it take work. Relationships are so fulfilling because you put work into them and can look back and say "Wow, it's amazing how far we've come." I mean, it's great to have relationships that are easy and don't require a lot of work, but I always admire the ones that do, and I feel like Bay/Daphne, Bay/Regina, Kathryn/Daphne, Kathryn/Bay are the epitome of relationships that in the long run, will be amazing. But there will be major bumps to get there.
Old 08-02-2012, 08:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly.

Different change of topic but I was just reflecting on the relationship between Regina and her own mother. And how they appear to have had some of their own bumps along the way, especially regarding issues like Angelo from the past.

Old 08-03-2012, 09:59 AM
Elite Fan

Oh yeah. Regina and Adriana. Like Adriana said, Bay was just like Regina. So I picture Regina being a wild child, and I'm sure her relationship with Angelo was tumultuous. Sounded like it.

I would like to have more info about Regina's past. They briefly mentioned her father, but is he dead or are him and Adriana are divorced?
Old 08-04-2012, 10:54 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ I would love to know little more about her past/background plus I wonder the same thing, but hopefully that they can bring it up again..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 08-04-2012, 12:19 PM
Addicted Fan

Yeah, Adriana mentioned before how Bay is so much like Regina and how she made the comment of how gorgeous she is. I noticed their similarities when Kathryn had the meet up lunch at the Kennish compound, how Bay was throwing out a snarky comment, Kathryn was telling her to be nice, Regina pulled out a snarky comment, Daphne was telling her to be nice. That made me laugh....
Old 08-04-2012, 12:29 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ I remember that one..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy