Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-14-2015, 09:46 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
They are cray cray not to exploit Vanessa & Sean's natural chemistry together.

These two should be kissing each other all of the time. Bay & Emmett shouldn't be able to keep their hands off of each other. I WANT TO SEE THEM LIKE THAT.

The show better deliver, too. I seriously want to see Bay & Emmett's next relationship be FILLED with physicality.
they've only had the one love scene but their chemistry was insane!! it is a crime that they waste that chemistry.

my next vote is 16.
Old 06-14-2015, 12:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneH (View Post)
they've only had the one love scene but their chemistry was insane!! it is a crime that they waste that chemistry.

my next vote is 16.
My vote is 16, too!

You know, I look at all of these pictures, these glorious kiss pictures, and the ONLY thing I can think about is I want them to make babies.

I want to see dozens and dozens of Bemmett babies.

Why?

Why do they do that to me?

Why does it seem like Bemmett babies are the only thing it would take to make the world a MUCH better place?

What is it about Bay & Emmett that drives me insane wanting that for them?

And why is the show being so cruel in not giving it to us?

This couple is going to be the death of me. I love them far too much. I feel like, together, Bay & Emmett hold all of the answers to the mysteries of the universe.

How is it possible for a couple to be THAT epic?
Old 06-14-2015, 07:17 PM
Elite Fan

16 for me too.
Old 06-15-2015, 06:13 AM
Master Fan

Any other votes?
Old 06-16-2015, 04:28 PM
Addicted Fan

i miss them.
Old 06-16-2015, 05:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneH (View Post)
i miss them.
Me, too.

Bay & Emmett gave me the most wonderful feeling, one that I do not find any place else, and I miss that feeling so much.
Old 06-16-2015, 05:57 PM
Elite Fan

I miss them too.

I'm not really a big shipper I have realized. My ships have been few and far between. And while I did like the ships I did ship, I feel like I went deeper with Bay and Emmett.

I've also realized not many of my ships have ended up together. Maybe I'm like a ship bad luck.
Old 06-16-2015, 06:16 PM
Addicted Fan

i ship a lot. but i usually only have room in my shipper heart for one major otp at a time. right now and until sab is over it's bay/emmet.

:/ i just fear we will never see any lovely, coupley stuff between them again. this show will not last much longer.
Old 06-16-2015, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I vote for #16 too
Old 06-17-2015, 04:41 AM
Master Fan

Four votes for Kiss 16, Kiss 16, bring me your torch!

It's getting more difficult to choose one to vote off now.

These kisses are literally a lifeline for me. They sustain me. How do I pick one?

It seems like we voted off number 8 last time. And although I don't like how worried and upset Bay was at that time, I love how Emmett just grabs her face and kisses her. There's something so boyish and wonderful about the way he does it.

But many of the other kisses are so, SO good.

I guess I am deciding between Kiss 5 and Kiss 8 right now. I'm probably leaning towards voting off Kiss 5, but I feel like I need to go back and watch both scenes to be sure.

I will do that later today. And I will also check out Kiss 6, because although it's adorable, it may be on the chopping block soon, too.

The other kisses have so much passion. I don't know how I will ever vote ANY of them off.

BAY & EMMETT KISS SURVIVOR

12. voted out round 1
http://i39.tinypic.com/256bx3p.jpg

14. voted out round 2
http://i43.tinypic.com/2yv2w5z.jpg

16. voted out round 3
http://i57.tinypic.com/2rzt3f5.jpg

Old 06-17-2015, 05:23 AM
Addicted Fan

this is hard now! idk yet.
Old 06-18-2015, 04:16 PM
Elite Fan

This is mean. This game is MEAN.

Ugh.

Eight. I just felt for poor Bay because Melody was such a witch and Emmett was doing his best to reassure Bay that he didn't care what Melody thought. But Bay was still upset about it and insecure and it broke my heart. And maayyyybe Emmett could have been a little more careful since I don't think he disputed Melody "hating" Bay in that scene. Did he? I would have to go back and watch but I think Bay says "She does, she hates me," and he says "I'm telling you, it doesn't matter."

Which is sweet. It is. Emmett's trying. It's not his fault AT ALL. But it's a sucky situation for both of them.

And for me it kind of mars the kiss a little bit.
Old 06-18-2015, 07:15 PM
Addicted Fan

it's getting so hard.

i'll vote 8 too.
Old 06-18-2015, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I guess I can vote for #8 too. I miss S1 so much.

Old 06-19-2015, 06:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
This is mean. This game is MEAN.

Ugh.

Eight. I just felt for poor Bay because Melody was such a witch and Emmett was doing his best to reassure Bay that he didn't care what Melody thought. But Bay was still upset about it and insecure and it broke my heart. And maayyyybe Emmett could have been a little more careful since I don't think he disputed Melody "hating" Bay in that scene. Did he? I would have to go back and watch but I think Bay says "She does, she hates me," and he says "I'm telling you, it doesn't matter."

Which is sweet. It is. Emmett's trying. It's not his fault AT ALL. But it's a sucky situation for both of them.

And for me it kind of mars the kiss a little bit.
I agree with everything. Yep.

I'll vote Kiss #8, too. I went back and re-watched both 8 and 5, and 5 is sweeter. When Bay surprised Emmett at East West Fest, they are both so genuinely happy to see each other, and they show it with that kiss.

I wish they could have shared that kind of moment when Bay surprised Emmett on the beach, too.

Maybe next time....

Do you want to call it, Alyssa? I think Kiss #8 bit the dust this time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
I guess I can vote for #8 too. I miss S1 so much.

Those pictures are GORGEOUS!

I love seeing them all together like that. Each and every picture stops my heart. I love, love, love them all.