Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-08-2015, 09:15 PM
Addicted Fan

i imagine emmett would really want to try and do it on his bike. hahahaa.

Quote:
Oh, that was such BS. And Emmett was not here for any of it.
no he absolutely was not.
Old 06-08-2015, 09:20 PM
Elite Fan

Put all their planking practice to good use.

It was crap. Melody was undermining his relationship with Bay, trying to get Emmett to see the light in Daphne, and it was pretty gross.
Old 06-08-2015, 09:26 PM
Addicted Fan

and then blaming bay for emmett "changing" as if he doesn't have a brain of his own.
Old 06-08-2015, 09:29 PM
Elite Fan

I know.

There's also irony in how in the beginning Melody would have preferred Daphne as Emmett's girlfriend. Flash forward three years and she's blackmailed a senator and caused thousands of dollars' worth of damage to a construction site. Just sayin'....
Old 06-08-2015, 09:36 PM
Addicted Fan

#disasterdaphne
Old 06-11-2015, 05:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneH (View Post)
i always wondered if emmett would have slept with her if he hadn't had to tell her about simone. because if she lost her virginity to him and THEN found out he had cheated on her just a few weeks before that would have been so awful.
In my mind, Emmett would have slept with Bay, if he had not needed to tell what he had done, on prom night.

He may have tried to postpone it for a while longer, while he was working to put the guilt out of his mind. But by the time prom rolled around, I believe Emmett had decided that he was going to be the best boyfriend ever to Bay, for the rest of his life, and he had realized that telling Bay the truth would have been selfish, to ease his own guilt, and only hurt her.

Bottom line, Emmett wanted to sleep with Bay. He had been wanting to sleep with her since the moment he first saw her. He was young. He was NOT about to break up with her. He couldn't put it off forever. She was ready and wanted to make love with him, as much as he did with her.

So yeah, if Wilke had never shared the information with Daphne, Bay & Emmett would have slept together in the very near future, maybe even that night after prom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
I have wondered the same thing. And I really do not believe he would have. If he had, oh man, yeah, that would have been awful. Especially if they decided to throw the Chlamydia thing in there as well. Then you definitely need to tell if there's a possibility you infected someone. So, yeah, it could have gone down much worse. Imagine him having to confess to cheating while admitting he may have given her an STD.
I don't see why the chlamydia thing would have been a problem. It's unlikely Emmett had it, since Toby did not have it. And he would have only needed to tell Bay if his test came back positive.

And even if Emmett DID have it, he still did not need to tell Bay that Simone was the culprit. He could have just said that he received news someone he slept with before he ever slept with Bay has chlamydia, and therefore, he was tested and learned that he also has it.

It would have added to Emmett's guilt, for sure. But there would have been no reason for Emmett to mention that it was from Simone.

I actually like imagining a world where neither Bay nor Toby ever learned what happened at that basketball tournament. If Simone & Emmett had managed to keep their night together a secret, then Simone could have sent Emmett a text privately.

Emmett would live his life with tremendous guilt in that world, but I think he could have compartmentalized it for Bay's benefit.

I suppose my favorite world of all though is the one where the truth came out, just as it did. I like everything Bay & Emmett have gone through together to get where they are now. I actually have a lot of hope for them.

The other world would be fun to explore in Fan Fiction, though.

Quote:
oh god the chlamydia thing. the cherry on top.
It sure was! What an awesome twist. I loved that.

I still want positive confirmation as to whether Emmett had it or not. I'm curious!

Quote:

I still picture it going like this in the writer's room: So, uh, how can we make Toby's bachelor party awkward as hell?

Writer X: How about we have Simone call Toby and tell him she has an STD. And Emmett will be there too so they can get tested together and be reminded of the fact that Toby's best man slept with his ex-girlfriend while they were together.

Writer Y: Perfect! Yeah, no one will think that is weird at all.
Exactly. I think the writers knew that they wanted the bachelor party to cause tension for both Toby and Emmett. And perhaps, ultimately, to bring them together. It seems that Toby's last gasp of frustration and anger did heal the rift between them once and for all. And once again, Emmett had an opportunity to sincerely apologize for what he had done.

I would have loved to be in Emmett's mind that night, when he finally got into bed to fall asleep. What an evening!

I also would have loved to have seen him open up the envelope with his test results, either way. I just wanted to see his expression as he confronted this last bit of discomfort over what he had done.

Quote:
FWIW, I don't think Toby thinks badly of Emmett. Just my two cents. I don't see him pulling a "Don't treat my sister like that," line again.

Then again, knowing this show, Toby probably doesn't care at all. What? Toby and Bay having conversations about meaningful things in their life? Crazy talk. Which bugs the crap out of me because Lucas and Vanessa have great sibling chemistry.

Sigh.
Yeah, I don't even think Toby thought badly of Emmett when he said "Don't treat my sister like that." I think Toby was just reminding Emmett that his sister has feelings and he had stomped all over them.

It was a nice scene, because both Toby and Emmett seemed to gain respect for each other, in that moment.

Quote:
so that's 3 for #12 and 1 for #14.

i think it's about time we find out the answer to this question.

are they into rough sex?
That might be my favorite scene of the entire series. I love the look on Emmett's face, when his mom says that.

I love how he looks around to make sure no one saw it.

There are SO MANY good Emmett expressions, though. It's difficult to choose just one. I can think of several dozen Emmett expressions that sear right through my soul.

Seriously.

Sean Berdy is an excellent actor.

Quote:
Okay, I think you need to be stopped now. J/k.

I loved Emmett's reaction there though. Like no, mom! WTF? Why are you asking me about rough sex?

Sigh. The early interactions with Emmett and Melody surrounding Bay were epic. I'll still never be over the "She's my girlfriend, and she's not going anywhere." I was like yeah, you tell her, Emmett.

I don't condone violence but I wanted to punch Melody so badly in that Monopoly scene. What a witch.
I love both of those scenes.

Man, all that stuff was solid gold. Why did the show ever move away from moments like these, in favor of junk with Noah, Ty, and Tank.

I can understand a short vacation from Emmett, but not two years.

Season 3A especially needed more Emmett.

Quote:
never will stop!!!

omg the monopoly scene was awful! that was the lowest of low for melody. i'm glad she finally loves bay now. i love their little scene in 3x14.
That was a sweet scene in 3x14.

And I am so glad you won't ever stop. I need more!

Wish the writers would give us more, too.

Quote:
I know.

There's also irony in how in the beginning Melody would have preferred Daphne as Emmett's girlfriend. Flash forward three years and she's blackmailed a senator and caused thousands of dollars' worth of damage to a construction site. Just sayin'....
So ironic.

I don't understand how anyone can think Daphne has made amends, and things should be okay between her and Bay.

Daphne hasn't made amends, and she needs to do so. Desperately.
Old 06-12-2015, 08:19 PM
Addicted Fan

I refuse to let this get buried this time so i'm calling it and 12 is out.

Bay/Emmett kiss survivor.

12. voted out round 1
http://i39.tinypic.com/256bx3p.jpg

Old 06-12-2015, 08:57 PM
Elite Fan

Ahh, they're all so good. I guess 14.
Old 06-12-2015, 09:07 PM
Addicted Fan

Yeah my vote is 14 too.
Old 06-13-2015, 04:35 AM
Master Fan

I like kiss 14 better than kiss 16, so I am going to vote 16.
Old 06-13-2015, 08:10 AM
Addicted Fan

16 isn't my favorite either. but i voted 14 because i felt like ultimately it meant nothing and went nowhere. at least 16 got them talking and opened the door for them again at the end of the episode.
Old 06-13-2015, 09:08 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, 16 was going to be my next to go anyway.
Old 06-13-2015, 01:58 PM
Addicted Fan

yes i agree. it's my next pick too.
Old 06-13-2015, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

#14 for me. I agree that it didn't go anywhere, but it was still cute.

I can't believe they only had 6 kisses after their reunion.
Old 06-14-2015, 08:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
16 isn't my favorite either. but i voted 14 because i felt like ultimately it meant nothing and went nowhere. at least 16 got them talking and opened the door for them again at the end of the episode.
Mostly, I just like kiss 14, because right before it, Emmett mentioned that he missed seeing Bay's stuff around.

Bay's art is the language of her soul, and that statement made me feel like Emmett missed Bay's soul. I loved that.

When Emmett kissed Bay, it was like he was trying to connect to her soul. I thought it was beautiful.

I know it didn't get them back together, but it did befuddle Bay enough that Noah picked up on something in her art studio, later that same day. Noah left, feeling jealous of Emmett's connection to Bay. And right after that, Noah further explored his spark with Daphne.

So maybe Emmett's kiss that day did do something!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
#14 for me. I agree that it didn't go anywhere, but it was still cute.

I can't believe they only had 6 kisses after their reunion.
Isn't it tragic? It is for me!

Seriously, my heart breaks over that.

And it's only six if we include their reunion kisses in the park, and one of their six kisses was in an alternate universe. It wasn't even real.

What are these writers doing?

They are cray cray not to exploit Vanessa & Sean's natural chemistry together.

These two should be kissing each other all of the time. Bay & Emmett shouldn't be able to keep their hands off of each other. I WANT TO SEE THEM LIKE THAT.

The show better deliver, too. I seriously want to see Bay & Emmett's next relationship be FILLED with physicality.

Okay, so we have 1 vote for Kiss 16 and 3 votes for Kiss 14.

Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey Goodbye Kiss 14!

BAY & EMMETT KISS SURVIVOR

12. voted out round 1
http://i39.tinypic.com/256bx3p.jpg

14. voted out round 2
http://i43.tinypic.com/2yv2w5z.jpg