Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-08-2013, 08:00 PM
Elite Fan

They really should give him more of a story. They could have done something with Melody dating, but given how laid back he seemed about his mom and Jeff's "relationship" I don't think Emmett cares. Obviously he wants his mom to be happy, but he's not sitting at home punching walls at the idea of it. He wasn't even that grossed out by the fact that she was sleeping with Jeff.

I would love it if they had Emmett become a 'big brother' of sorts. I'm trying to picture Emmett dealing with a younger sardonic version of himself and how he would handle it.
Old 04-09-2013, 04:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
I would love it if they had Emmett become a 'big brother' of sorts. I'm trying to picture Emmett dealing with a younger sardonic version of himself and how he would handle it.
That would be cute!

I will always want to see more of Emmett with the band. I have loved every episode where he was involved in that. It was so cool to see that girl approach him after he played the drums at the Buckner fundraiser in Season 1A. I would like to see more of that, and also, some of Emmett dealing the ugly "business" side of music.

I would have enjoyed watching Emmett get involved in Robin's world of motorcycle racing.

It would be interesting to have Emmett take on a job as a photo journalist. He could be sent to so many fascinating assignments all over KC and learn a lot. He could be asked to cover the teen beat, crime, politics, breaking news, gosh, just about anything!

I used to edit our local newspaper's weekend calendar. For those 6 months or so, I knew just about everything going on in the city. Plus, all of the newspaper people that I worked with were about 15 years older than me, and they exposed me to things at 22 that would have taken me forever to learn about otherwise. "News" people are super knowledgable about some things!
Old 04-10-2013, 09:04 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
Well, it's true

Emmett in one episode: "Go for the weird girl who wants to put up posters with us." (and how Toby even roped Emmett into that menial task don't ask me)

Emmett in another episode: "Daphne, you really should date more Deaf guys."

I mean, come on.
Don't forget: "You really shouldn't be making out with Bay's boyfriend, Daphne."

...and this gem: "COME ON, Bay! How can you not see that Daphne and Noah are perfect for each other!?"
Old 04-10-2013, 11:28 AM
Elite Fan

He really is becoming jiminy cricket, isn't he?
Old 04-10-2013, 07:14 PM
Supreme Fan

Seems like it.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 04-12-2013, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Haha!!! Yeah, the town conscience. Geez, at this rate, he should done his own office at the school and start charging by the hour!!!

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Haha!!! Yeah, the town conscience. Geez, at this rate, he should done his own office at the school and start charging by the hour!!!

Emmett is reminding me of Evan Rachel Wood's character in the movie Little Secrets, where she charges the neighborhood kids to keep their secrets.

He really is going to get a booth somewhere.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Poor Guy! He'll be so overwhelmed with everyone else's issues, he won't have time to concentrate on his own!

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 04-12-2013, 05:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)

Poor Guy! He'll be so overwhelmed with everyone else's issues, he won't have time to concentrate on his own!
Well, if they are going to continue down this path for his character (which I hope they don't--Sean Berdy deserves so much more), then I think the booth is a great idea! At least it would be a little tongue-and-cheek and give some personality to this travesty!
Old 04-12-2013, 06:29 PM
Supreme Fan

Oh and a lovelife advice booth too. After all, it seems he's the Romeo meets James Dean of Carlton .
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 04-12-2013, 06:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
Oh and a lovelife advice booth too. After all, it seems he's the Romeo meets James Dean of Carlton .

Emmett's hosting Loveline.
Old 04-12-2013, 06:35 PM
Supreme Fan

Why not? He can represent the male point of view and then when the girls ask him why he's still single if he knows about love, he can then explain his situation - AWKWARD!

Still wondering if romantic love even has a place on this show - it's more fleeting on this show lately than a one night stand.

Oh wait - we've already had too many of those .
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 04-12-2013, 06:37 PM
Elite Fan

I like to think it does.

It's just hidden somewhere, like Emmett's storyline. Oh, snap. I went there.
Old 04-12-2013, 06:40 PM
Supreme Fan

I hope he has one ... cause it seems like Travis (whom I totally love) kinda out-Emmetted Emmett his past half season. He was witty, a good friend to Daphne, helped Regina/Angelo, etc.

Paging Emmett Bledsoe - you're wanted on SAB!

As more than the Greek chorus ....
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 04-12-2013, 06:46 PM
Elite Fan

You just reminded me of Alvie from House.

"Paging Emmett to the stage, ya'll."

It did seem like Travis replaced Emmett a bit this half. Hopefully they can give Emmett a good story.