Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-13-2013, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought Emmett was just being honest with Bay ... I kind of think he was put into a 'moral conundrum with having to tell her about Noah.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 03-15-2013, 02:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
I thought Emmett was just being honest with Bay ... I kind of think he was put into a 'moral conundrum with having to tell her about Noah.
I agree.
Old 03-15-2013, 08:46 PM
Elite Fan

He was being honest with Bay. I don't fault him for that.

I wonder if we'll ever see Cameron again and creepy Olivia. Man, she was a creeper. It was so awkward when she kept making her comments about losing her virginity and her sex life. Like, dude, nobody wants to hear about your sex life as it is now. I sincerely doubt they want to hear about you doing it at 16/17.

But I do hope they don't drop Cameron out of his life. The actor who plays Emmett's dad, Anthony Natale, is one of the ASL coaches on set.
Old 03-15-2013, 10:16 PM
Supreme Fan

And adult Cole in Mr. Holland's Opus . He's a great actor.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 03-17-2013, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can seriously do without Olivia being in Emmett's life!

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 03-17-2013, 07:11 PM
Elite Fan

For real, yo.

Olivia's sitting at home, just chillin, writing a memoir of her sex life as we speak.

I wouldn't mind them bringing back Robin to be a friend/mentor to get Emmett into the world of racing bikes. Imagine how exciting yet scary that is. Ashley Fiolek (Robin) got very injured in a race, and I would love to see that explored, since Emmett needs his hands to speak. What a great story instead of Emmett: He who gives advice.
Old 03-19-2013, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^

Yeah, that and getting her 'high' on!

Robin! Aw, I miss her, I thought she was cute. She could have been a good friend for Emmett to hang out with and if they had to give a temporary love interest, I actually wasn't so opposed to her. But ~ I'm kind of glad that route was avoided because I kind of see that potential for her and Bay to be friends as well.

Old 03-19-2013, 08:32 PM
Elite Fan

Oh god. :I wonder if Cameron stayed with her after that. He probably did.

Remember at the art show when she was all "When I was Emmett's age..." and Melody goes "That can't be hard to remember."

Robin was cute. It's kind of one of those, well, if they are going to give him a love interest that isn't Bay, I wouldn't absolutely hate her since she seemed nice, but of course I'd rather her stay a platonic friend.

I have a feeling though since Emmett told Bay he wasn't waiting around that we could see Robin again..
Old 03-19-2013, 09:21 PM
Supreme Fan

Yeah. Interesting how when they were mentioning Natalie a lot, some started to panic and feared she was Emmett's next girlfriend. She became a lesbian super fast (which is fine, but that was just thrown in there ... felt kinda like Bay, as in ... "Okay"), almost as fast as that chick became bipolar and John won the Senate seat .
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 03-21-2013, 06:24 PM
Elite Fan

Well, anytime they bring cast members of the opposite sex, it's usually a love interest. But I'm glad Natalie wasn't, simply because I liked that whatever issues she had with Bay was not because of Emmett.
Old 03-21-2013, 08:27 PM
Supreme Fan

Just felt that once they took her out of the equation, they really lost interest in her as a character except as one of the deaf students who didn't want "hearies" in her school. She had a great friendship with Bay which could've been a whole separate storyline.

Loved that scene of all the kids together talking about the good ole days at Carlton. You really saw that they all had a history together, which really shows how far they've come together. Loved the ASL rap too.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 03-21-2013, 11:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
Oh god. :I wonder if Cameron stayed with her after that. He probably did.
I hope so! I love Olivia, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I think she's hilarious!
Old 03-23-2013, 06:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
Just felt that once they took her out of the equation, they really lost interest in her as a character except as one of the deaf students who didn't want "hearies" in her school. She had a great friendship with Bay which could've been a whole separate storyline.

Loved that scene of all the kids together talking about the good ole days at Carlton. You really saw that they all had a history together, which really shows how far they've come together. Loved the ASL rap too.
Agreed.

I still want to know where Jackson is. Wouldn't 2A have been the prime time to introduce him?

Quote:
I hope so! I love Olivia, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I think she's hilarious!
Oh god. You're like #sorrynotsorry
Old 03-23-2013, 06:32 PM
Addicted Fan

lol the eternally mysterious jackson.

he was even mentioned once! i still can't believe they haven't introduced him.

i hope we see cameron or olivia again.
Old 03-23-2013, 06:35 PM
Elite Fan

I'm sure Olivia's just thinking of new embarrassing stories to tell.

Although it was nice that both Cameron and Olivia took an immediate liking to Bay and supported Emmett's relationship with her. It's easy to understand why Emmett felt comfortable there. It's difficult when your parents constantly disapprove of your relationship and it's tiring to keep justifying it.

I just hope Olivia is not still selling drugs.