Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-02-2013, 12:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
But then again, Emmett did say Brooklyn Decker would want to make sweet love to him before he told her it could never work.
When he signed that, I fell in love with him 1000 times more! There's nothing like a guy with confidence.

The ASL for that line is beautiful, and Sean Berdy delivered it with all the charm in the world.
Old 04-02-2013, 08:46 PM
Supreme Fan

LOL, so casual about it. No modesty at all . Nice of him to be a gentleman and allow her to make love with him, knowing it wouldn't work . All about pleasing the ladies.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 04-02-2013, 09:01 PM
Elite Fan

Hey now, he can't deny her some sweet lovin'.
Old 04-03-2013, 04:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
LOL, so casual about it. No modesty at all . Nice of him to be a gentleman and allow her to make love with him, knowing it wouldn't work . All about pleasing the ladies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)

Hey now, he can't deny her some sweet lovin'.
You two TOTALLY crack me up! I am completely laughing out loud here!

And you know that's just the way he was thinking about it, too. Can't deny the lady some sweet lovin'. What a gentleman, that Emmett! I love how he is all about pleasing the ladies. He's such a silly boy.

Did you see the look on Katie Leclerc's face when Sean Berdy delivered that line? I would say the look on Daphne's face, but at that moment, I think it was all Katie Leclerc!
Old 04-03-2013, 05:13 PM
Supreme Fan

Totally - one of those BFF hang out moments. That's why I love them as best friends, cause they can totally talk about stuff like that and just joke around.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 04-03-2013, 07:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
You two TOTALLY crack me up! I am completely laughing out loud here!
We try

Quote:
Totally - one of those BFF hang out moments. That's why I love them as best friends, cause they can totally talk about stuff like that and just joke around.
Me too. I think they work best as best friends.
Old 04-03-2013, 10:45 PM
Supreme Fan

I just wish that they could get back to some of the important friendships/relationships on the show ... and not just all the endless hooking up. Daphne's been bounced around far too much - and Emmett wasn't really in a good scene until this "Occupy" storyline. He was extremely underutilized to the point that his only scenes were basically giving people love advice.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 04-03-2013, 11:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Emmett wasn't really in a good scene until this "Occupy" storyline. He was extremely underutilized to the point that his only scenes were basically giving people love advice.
Yes, because he should know with all of his luck in love.
Old 04-04-2013, 12:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I just wish that they could get back to some of the important friendships/relationships on the show ... and not just all the endless hooking up. Daphne's been bounced around far too much - and Emmett wasn't really in a good scene until this "Occupy" storyline. He was extremely underutilized to the point that his only scenes were basically giving people love advice.
It feels like they gave Emmett Toby disease. He too was used as a backboard character.

Seriously...where is JACKSON? He's only been mentioned like five times.

I want more friendships too.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It feels like they gave Emmett Toby disease. He too was used as a backboard character.
Toby disease! I love it ~ good one, Alyssa.

Seriously, they need to start utilizing Emmett more productively. Love him as Bay's love interest but the guy is still his own character. Would be nice if the writing would see that too.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 04-04-2013, 03:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Toby disease! I love it ~ good one, Alyssa.

Seriously, they need to start utilizing Emmett more productively. Love him as Bay's love interest but the guy is still his own character. Would be nice if the writing would see that too.
Well, it's true

Emmett in one episode: "Go for the weird girl who wants to put up posters with us." (and how Toby even roped Emmett into that menial task don't ask me)

Emmett in another episode: "Daphne, you really should date more Deaf guys."

I mean, come on.
Old 04-04-2013, 08:23 PM
Supreme Fan

I know - poignant, huh? Problem is that by rushing him into multiple storylines and then dumping the storylines, they've written him into no-man's land . They just throw him into scenes.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 04-07-2013, 10:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I know - poignant, huh? Problem is that by rushing him into multiple storylines and then dumping the storylines, they've written him into no-man's land . They just throw him into scenes.
I agree. Sean Berdy is such gold. It is like Lizzy Weiss has been given the most amazing magic wand, capable of almost anything, and she is only using it as a stick to throw for her dog.

Bleh!

Come on! Don't waste that kind of talent and passion. It feels almost sinful, certainly disrespectful of his amazing gift.
Old 04-08-2013, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, even if they don't make it family centered all the time, I'm sure there are some issues the writing can branch out on and make Emmett a part of dealing with.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 04-08-2013, 04:11 PM
Supreme Fan

Hopefully they put a great deal of thought into this next season ... awfully tired of the off-the-wall plots and whiplash/revolving door romances.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)