Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-05-2013, 09:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It would have been ideal if things had ended between Noah and Bay. That Noah and Bay realized how unsuited they are for each other and how connected they were to other people, but I don't feel personally there was any predetermined work going on here either with the kiss. Like Noah has said they've been breezing by it till the last minute. Maybe another sign that they were avoiding any feelings and awkwardness. Noah's nervousness seems more like come there isn't any need to be this way. Let's get it over with. To me they both seem shocked after the kiss. Made me think they didn't realized how deep their connection has gone. I don't think either of them are bad guys in this situation.
Old 03-05-2013, 10:13 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
It would have been ideal if things had ended between Noah and Bay. That Noah and Bay realized how unsuited they are for each other and how connected they were to other people, but I don't feel personally there was any predetermined work going on here either with the kiss. Like Noah has said they've been breezing by it till the last minute. Maybe another sign that they were avoiding any feelings and awkwardness. Noah's nervousness seems more like come there isn't any need to be this way. Let's get it over with. To me they both seem shocked after the kiss. Made me think they didn't realized how deep their connection has gone. I don't think either of them are bad guys in this situation.
Something else that dawned on me.. Daphne knew the play wasn't going to happen because of the protest yet she went ahead and did a rehearsal kiss anyways.. lol
Old 03-05-2013, 10:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought the protest was going to happen after the play. That's why that one kid said that they wouldn't be at the ice cream restaurant and why they talked about all those people leaving and such. The only reason the play didn't get finished is because of the guard.
Old 03-05-2013, 10:55 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I thought the protest was going to happen after the play. That's why that one kid said that they wouldn't be at the ice cream restaurant and why they talked about all those people leaving and such. The only reason the play didn't get finished is because of the guard.
Still, they could of just done an ackward stage kiss but chose not to.
Old 03-06-2013, 11:15 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Yeah, I agree w/ this plus did Noah told her that he tend to freeze up or panicked by not knowing what to do when it comes to kiss, so that way he would not feel tense and stuff like that..

So I really don't see him using this play as excuse to kiss her even I felt like he's very respectful and understanding guy.. Shrug..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 03-06-2013, 12:06 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
Yeah, I agree w/ this plus did Noah told her that he tend to freeze up or panicked by not knowing what to do when it comes to kiss, so that way he would not feel tense and stuff like that..

So I really don't see him using this play as excuse to kiss her even I felt like he's very respectful and understanding guy.. Shrug..
I just think its time one or both broke it off.. It's obvious Noah is into Daphne and has been since after the deaf retreat!
Old 03-06-2013, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

Yeah he said he didn't want to go out on stage and end up bumping noises or braces getting stuck together. He didn't want to mess up in front of everyone. Reporters being there aside from just family and friends would make any extra nervous.

I do too.
Old 03-07-2013, 12:34 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ Yeah, I would do the same thing since I always have stage fright even I need someone to help me to relax and not too worry too much about it which that the way I can see that w/ Noah..

I don't think that Noah into Daphne since he was really into Bay more than Daphne.. Shrug..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 03-07-2013, 01:07 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
^ Yeah, I would do the same thing since I always have stage fright even I need someone to help me to relax and not too worry too much about it which that the way I can see that w/ Noah..

I don't think that Noah into Daphne since he was really into Bay more than Daphne.. Shrug..
I disagree. I think he's liked both girls but he asked for a one on one basketball date with Daphne before the Valentine's day episode and she turned him down because she was trying to make a point to Emmett that she's not just into hearing guys(She was sorta kinda dating Travis around that time) Sometimes I hate Emmett for that stunt because if it wasn't for him giving Daphne a hard time, she would of agreed to that date and there would be no Bay. Noah decided to go for Bay after she planted a kiss on him. I do believe he's always liked Daphne and wanted to try it but he couldn't at the time.
Old 03-07-2013, 01:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by americanamuchacha020 (View Post)
I disagree. I think he's liked both girls but he asked for a one on one basketball date with Daphne before the Valentine's day episode and she turned him down because she was trying to make a point to Emmett that she's not just into hearing guys(She was sorta kinda dating Travis around that time) Sometimes I hate Emmett for that stunt because if it wasn't for him giving Daphne a hard time, she would of agreed to that date and there would be no Bay. Noah decided to go for Bay after she planted a kiss on him. I do believe he's always liked Daphne and wanted to try it but he couldn't at the time.
this we can agree on. I don't think Daphne really wanted to date Travis only because she just isn't into him that much. I don't think it mattered whether he could hear or not. Noah bonded with Bay sooner because she was more like him in the sense he wasn't deaf (at least not yet). she did persue something more first but his demeanor around her suggests he isn't really feeling it.
Old 03-07-2013, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by americanamuchacha020 (View Post)
Quote:
Originally Posted by proggosaurus (View Post)
this we can agree on. I don't think Daphne really wanted to date Travis only because she just isn't into him that much. I don't think it mattered whether he could hear or not. Noah bonded with Bay sooner because she was more like him in the sense he wasn't deaf (at least not yet). she did persue something more first but his demeanor around her suggests he isn't really feeling it.
Pretty much agree guys.
Old 03-10-2013, 05:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Pretty much agree guys.
I agree, too. Noah seems to have two problems with Bay. Noah doesn't like that Emmett has made it clear he wants Bay back, and Noah doesn't have that many common interests with Bay.

With Daphne, Noah has a lot of common interests. Their personalities mesh REALLY well. There is no ex-boyfriend with whom to contend. And she is an important connection to the Deaf community which he finds himself entering.

Plus, even though Noah has chemistry with both girls, his chemistry with Daphne is greater. I really believe Emmett has a lot to do with that. What happened with Emmett getting in the middle of Noah and Bay at every turn during the tolerance retreat, really seemed to put the kibosh on Noah's feelings for Bay. It's as if Emmett turned Noah's feelings down to a low simmer, and Emmett's constant presence in Bay's world hasn't allowed Noah's feelings to heat back up.
Old 03-11-2013, 07:03 PM
Elite Fan

So, no more Bay and Noah, and Noah admitted his connection to Daphne. We'll see if 2B has them exploring their relationship more.
Old 03-11-2013, 07:07 PM
Addicted Fan

hopefully it'll be a nice build up for daphne/noah. i'd hate for him to dump bay and then run straight to daphne.
Old 03-11-2013, 09:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was a bit sad we didn't get scenes at first, but later I was okay with it. It wasn't the right time for them to have one.

I agree I hope that they get build up in the next eleven episodes.

I liked that Noah saw Daphne's point of view.