Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-25-2013, 01:55 PM
Elite Fan

I am not really a big shipper of these two because I honestly felt forced to me. I feel like sometimes the writer just throw in a random character to mess up Bay and Daphne's friendship. I felt like Liam was like that, because he was only there for a few episodes even though I actually liked Liam and was sad when Daphne broke up with him. Noah I liked as a character, and I liked him and Bay, but then bam we need to throw a triangle in there again, so that Bay and Daphne don't get along. I have a feeling we probably won't ever see Noah again just like we've never seen Liam again.

"I’m just a regular boy who goofs around, pulls pranks, and makes jokes."
Jensen Ackles
Old 09-25-2013, 05:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~inside_of_love~ (View Post)
I am not really a big shipper of these two because I honestly felt forced to me. I feel like sometimes the writer just throw in a random character to mess up Bay and Daphne's friendship. I felt like Liam was like that, because he was only there for a few episodes even though I actually liked Liam and was sad when Daphne broke up with him. Noah I liked as a character, and I liked him and Bay, but then bam we need to throw a triangle in there again, so that Bay and Daphne don't get along. I have a feeling we probably won't ever see Noah again just like we've never seen Liam again.
I agree that Noah felt forced. Perhaps that was the idea, though, Bay was forcing the issue of being with him, because she wanted to move on from Emmett.

I'm thinking we might not see Noah again either. It will be interesting if the writers decide they want to go down that road again or not. Daphne will have so much on her plate this season. She doesn't really need Noah. And Bay doesn't want him. Hmm....I am thinking he may be done.
Old 09-27-2013, 08:17 PM
Elite Fan

Yea I think you're probably right he will probably just be another random boyfriend to be added onto the list of guy the girls were with. Kind of like Bay's bf she had when she went away for the summer. They had their little short time period to start drama between the main characters and then there gone never to be spoke of again

"I’m just a regular boy who goofs around, pulls pranks, and makes jokes."
Jensen Ackles
Old 09-28-2013, 06:24 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I am kind of thinking Noah is done, too.
Old 09-28-2013, 07:16 PM
Master Fan

Yes. They could bring him back, but I don't think he was ever going to be Daphne's true love.
Old 09-30-2013, 10:20 AM
Elite Fan

I agree, Amy.
Old 10-03-2013, 05:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
I agree, Amy.
If they don't bring Noah back in Season 3, do you think one of the characters will mention him again (and where he's gone).
Old 10-05-2013, 08:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollibear (View Post)
If they don't bring Noah back in Season 3, do you think one of the characters will mention him again (and where he's gone).
I don't know. I could see him just being mentioned briefly and casually. Like oh, he decided to stay in Canada or his family moved or something.