Moderator Support Team

Did they ever say about Noah??

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 07-14-2013, 08:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
Did they ever say about Noah??
One of the characters recently said Noah is visiting family in Canada for the summer. I felt that it was implied he would be back when the school year begins. Of course, Teo just dropped off the map without any explanation (until Lizzy Weiss tweeted a response to someone who asked--she said Teo and his parents moved away).

It's a shame no one missed him enough on the show to mention that.
Old 07-14-2013, 08:33 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ Thanks..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Old 07-14-2013, 09:23 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I think it's somewhat implied that he's coming back unless they just can't get the actor to return if he is in the middle of another project or something else behind the scenes happens.

But they mentioned in earlier episodes Noah is Canadian. He went back to visit his family this summer.
Old 07-14-2013, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for the info guys! I can't believe I missed that bit. Hopefully it does mean he's coming back!
Old 07-16-2013, 07:33 PM
Elite Fan

Hopefully he will come back.

Katie and Max had some good chemistry.
Old 07-17-2013, 08:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ Yeah, same here plus it would be disappointing if he didn't come back since Daphne's love interest always gone and never hear them again..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Old 07-17-2013, 02:15 PM
Elite Fan

That's true, with the exception of Travis. We never heard from Liam or Wilke again. Then again, both are in other projects so, that has something to do with it.
Old 07-18-2013, 08:48 AM
Moderator Support Team

I can't remember what Liam looks like since it been long time since I saw his face.. But hopefully that we can see Noah back even it can be recurring role or something like that..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Old 07-18-2013, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I'm hoping that will happen. The romance of the show isn't the heart of it, so having him regular would odd since he won't be on the show every episode. I mean look how they've treated Emmett. Don't get me wrong I want to know more about him beyond just the romance with Daphne, but I rather him be in an episode that give him quality than quantity or trying to shove him in scenes or moment just because of it. Hope I made sense.

Also if I recall the other love interest all have some sort of closer except Noah. They left Noah/Daphne pretty much open ended. That's a hopeful sign. Daphne still seems to be in touch with him too with the text messages.

Last edited by *OldHollywoodStarlet*; 07-18-2013 at 06:46 PM
Old 07-19-2013, 07:33 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ Yeah, that's true, but at least I think that in some way that Noah can come back plus he was visiting his family, right?

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Old 07-19-2013, 07:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aside from Wilkie Noah was my fave love interest for Daphne. I think they were a better fit and I like 10 times better than Jace. Noah and Daphne seemed to click in a more natural way and I wish they would bring him back.
Old 07-19-2013, 07:57 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ Yup, agree w/ you completely..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Old 07-21-2013, 08:17 PM
New Fan

I worry a little that they never intended Max to be cast a Daphne's big love interest. It looks like he took over a the "Teo" role when the other actor left for whatever reason. They just gave the character a new name. Noah even got Teo's backpack! Since he was brought in at the last minute or so it seems, I keep thinking that Max was not part of their plan. But whatever. I hope they saw the chemistry and the fan support. Haven't seen any Daphne/Jace appreciation threads yet.
Old 08-09-2013, 10:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elia (View Post)
I worry a little that they never intended Max to be cast a Daphne's big love interest. It looks like he took over a the "Teo" role when the other actor left for whatever reason. They just gave the character a new name. Noah even got Teo's backpack! Since he was brought in at the last minute or so it seems, I keep thinking that Max was not part of their plan. But whatever. I hope they saw the chemistry and the fan support. Haven't seen any Daphne/Jace appreciation threads yet.
I never picked up on the fact that Noah got Teo's backpack. Ha! I am going to have to go look for that now. I am usually so good with those details (like I noticed Bay took her black lace backpack from both Buckner and Carlton and used it for her hiking adventure with Ty). Teo's/Noah's backpack got by me though!

I do believe Noah and Daphne will explore a romance in Season 3. I just wonder how they will move past the awkwardness with Bay. I am excited to find out! I am already envisioning how I would do it, if I was writing their story.

All kinds of awesomeness is possible!