Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-23-2013, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I don't want to get too attatched either, but I like Noah so I'm hoping that this pairing could go somewhere. I too am getting tired of them not committing to a relationship when it comes to Daphne her and Noah would be so good together. There are many sl possibilities with them especially once it comes to light that he will lose his hearing eventaully that alone could be amazing material for them.
Old 02-23-2013, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower 654 (View Post)
There are many sl possibilities with them especially once it comes to light that he will lose his hearing eventaully that alone could be amazing material for them.
Exactly. There is so much they could do with them.
Old 02-23-2013, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think that could be interesting cause it has been established that Daphne is more attracted to hearing guys so for her to fall for Noah then realize that he could become deaf one day would be good material for Katie.
Old 02-24-2013, 02:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower 654 (View Post)
I think that could be interesting cause it has been established that Daphne is more attracted to hearing guys so for her to fall for Noah then realize that he could become deaf one day would be good material for Katie.
Plus, it has been established that Daphne is more attracted to guys she cannot have, so the fact that Noah is in a relationship with Bay will allow her to open her heart to him in a way that she was not able to open up to Travis.

I understand why Daphne might be that way. She was abandoned by her father, so she is afraid to allow herself to fall in love. It is so much easier to fall in love with someone you cannot have, when you are scared in the first place. She just needs to work through her insecurities, and Noah could be exactly who she needs in her life. They both have a lot to offer each other.
Old 02-24-2013, 03:42 PM
Addicted Fan

I really hope she'll fall in love with Noah.. It'd be a beautiful story
Old 02-24-2013, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it could be a beautiful story too.
Old 02-24-2013, 04:52 PM
Elite Fan

I think it would be nice for her to have a real romance as well, and there is a lot of potential for what they could offer each other.
Old 02-24-2013, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Pretty much agree with all you guys.

Looking forward to tomorrow's episode.
Old 02-25-2013, 11:19 PM
Elite Fan

Posting so Tara can post

They have really good chemistry and it's not coming off as forced. Just really seems like Daphne and Noah have more in common, and I felt both couples (D/N and E/B) had a nice symmetry. Bay and Noah are kind of what Daphne and Emmett would be to me. Great as friends, but not working as more.

Hopefully they get the chance to develop!
Old 02-25-2013, 11:21 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
Posting so Tara can post

They have really good chemistry and it's not coming off as forced. Just really seems like Daphne and Noah have more in common, and I felt both couples (D/N and E/B) had a nice symmetry. Bay and Noah are kind of what Daphne and Emmett would be to me. Great as friends, but not working as more.

Daphne knew more about Noah than Bay did. I felt bad for Bay.. She was such a third wheel with them. Daphne and Noah's chemistry was lovely, they're already flirting
Old 02-25-2013, 11:32 PM
Addicted Fan

these two really do have nice chemistry. i loved their banter at the dinner and i also liked when he showed her his hearing aids and she didn't make a big deal.
Old 02-25-2013, 11:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
Posting so Tara can post

Thank you.

Completely agree.

I loved that Noah really seem to listen to Daphne about the hearing aids, how she handled that whole situation and that she didn't make a big deal about them when he shows her to him. I loved that he cared what she thought about them too. The rehearsal scene had some nice spark too. I loved how much Daphne knew about him and their basketball talk.
Old 02-25-2013, 11:35 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
Thank you.

Completely agree.

I loved that Noah really seem to listen to Daphne about the hearing aids, how she handled that whole situation and that she didn't make a big deal about them when he shows her to him. I loved that he cared what she thought about them too. The rehearsal scene had some nice spark too. I loved how much Daphne knew about him and their basketball talk.
Bay is picking up on the fact that they're not having much in common. Hopefully she'll realize it and let Noah go
Old 02-25-2013, 11:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I noticed that too and I hope so. They're both deserves to be with people that they click with and have a deep connection too.
Old 02-25-2013, 11:41 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
Yeah I noticed that too and I hope so. They're both deserves to be with people that they click with and have a deep connection too.
I just really am liking Daphne and Noah's connection.. She knows so much about him! How adorable