Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-25-2014, 04:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabel25 (View Post)
Hmm, I would disagree because how is putting your true love in the position of being "the other guy" (in that moment) loyal? Technically she made her sex with Emmett completely wrong because of the circumstances and that's kinda sad (for the first time).

I feel sorry for Tank, not because of Bay since he clearly deserves someone who loves him but that he changed his life for her in the end.
Yeah, we do disagree. I respect your opinion, but it is not mine. I'm probably all by myself on how I feel about Bay's choice, but that's okay.

To me, Bay was in a no-win situation. She could either betray someone she does not love (Tank), or she could abandon someone she does love (Emmett) in his hour of need.

For those people who think that Bay should have said, "Gosh, I love you, Emmett, but I need to run back home and tell Tank before I kiss you," I disagree. Emmett needed Bay in that moment, and sure, he could have survived without her. He has been doing it for a long time now. But to me, what Bay chose to share with Emmett at that moment was more important than running home to break up with Tank first.
Old 03-25-2014, 04:57 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
If you're planning on breaking up with the person, should you tell them every detail? I get why you'd do it if you want to salvage the relationship. I don't know.
i think in this situation there is no reason bay needs to tell him she slept with emmett. she should just break up with and be honest about her feelings.

he doesn't need the added pain of cheating on top of a break up.
Old 03-26-2014, 06:40 AM
Elite Fan

I agree she should be honest about still loving Emmett but telling him about the sex just feels like an unnecessary blow to his ego.
Old 03-26-2014, 09:07 AM
Addicted Fan

Yeah what would it accomplish at this point?
Old 03-26-2014, 09:52 AM
Addicted Fan

Some believe honesty is the best policy and I'm like that's not always true. Honesty in this case can cause a lot of pain, Emmett had no choice in the matter, other people knew so he had to tell Bay.. But this, Bay can spare Tank's feelings and she should.
Old 03-26-2014, 11:19 AM
Elite Fan

Situations do vary.

In Emmet's situation, Wilke knew and Daphne, and I think even if they didn't, it would have come out because the Buckner kids knew Simone had a guy in her room and you know the rumor mill.

In that case it's awful to let it come from someone else.

Unless crazy Matthew stayed to film them, it's safe to assume no one knows. Tank will be upset enough after everything that I do think not disclosing everything is wise.
Old 03-27-2014, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't think she should tell that they slept together but that she still has feelings for Emmett.
Old 03-27-2014, 06:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥Twilighter Tee♥ (View Post)
I don't think she should tell that they slept together but that she still has feelings for Emmett.
I agree, but I imagine Tank will find out somehow. I hope not, but he probably will. I really hope Bay does not let guilt control her. I don't want her to choose to be with Tank out of guilt. Nor do I want her to turn self-destructive because of her guilt.
Old 03-27-2014, 08:24 PM
Elite Fan

Neither do I.

That wouldn't be fair to either of them. Who would want someone to be with them out of guilt? It's yucky to feel obligated to be with someone.
Old 03-27-2014, 08:33 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I agree, but I imagine Tank will find out somehow. I hope not, but he probably will.
of course he will, this is switched at birth. secrets do not stay buried on this show.
Old 03-28-2014, 09:37 AM
Elite Fan

I am sure he will find out they slept together somehow. I could see Bay telling MaryBeth and maybe she'll let it slip to him. I kind of wondered if they were going to make them be friends now after him seeing her first and telling her about depledging.

"I’m just a regular boy who goofs around, pulls pranks, and makes jokes."
Jensen Ackles
Old 03-28-2014, 01:06 PM
Addicted Fan

Yeah, Tank will find out.. They totally foreshadowed Bay to cheat in this half, so many hints with her and Tank, he called her a cheater more than once, jokingly or not. Bay said he doesn't want to hurt Tank and she will.. She'll feel badly about it.
Old 03-28-2014, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Bay will probably angst over it for an and episode she feels bad and then she tells him
Old 03-28-2014, 02:11 PM
Elite Fan

I don't really see her telling him. I think it will probably come out from someone else, they have to create more drama than that I think.

"I’m just a regular boy who goofs around, pulls pranks, and makes jokes."
Jensen Ackles
Old 03-28-2014, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~inside_of_love~ (View Post)
I don't really see her telling him. I think it will probably come out from someone else, they have to create more drama than that I think.
Well in this case Emmett kind of had to tell Bay because everyone else knew. So I would of thought that they would of done something different and had Bay tell him