Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-10-2014, 07:26 PM
Supreme Fan

If they do get involved, I hope it lasts. I really like Tank. He seems genuinely sweet. He'd be a great boyfriend for Bay. I just don't want them to throw them together and then abandon it two eps later (ahem, Daphne/Travis).

at how he and his frat bros cheered for Bay during the practice.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 02-13-2014, 08:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
If they do get involved, I hope it lasts. I really like Tank. He seems genuinely sweet. He'd be a great boyfriend for Bay. I just don't want them to throw them together and then abandon it two eps later (ahem, Daphne/Travis).

at how he and his frat bros cheered for Bay during the practice.
I hope they last, too.

I could handle them just remaining friends. And I could handle them becoming a serious romantic relationship that lasts. But I will be really sad if the writers take Bay and Tank to the romantic place, and then, abandon it.

I am so tired of trying to invest in a story line or in a character on this show, only to have it ripped away from me.
Old 02-13-2014, 10:44 AM
Addicted Fan

If Tank is meant to restore Bay's faith in men, then I'm all for it.
Old 02-13-2014, 10:48 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollibear (View Post)
I hope they last, too.

I could handle them just remaining friends. And I could handle them becoming a serious romantic relationship that lasts. But I will be really sad if the writers take Bay and Tank to the romantic place, and then, abandon it.

I am so tired of trying to invest in a story line or in a character on this show, only to have it ripped away from me.
I know what you mean.

And I do like Tank. There's always option #3 which is they date, but realize it's not for them, and then become best friends like Daphne and Emmett. I would like that. It would at least be a way for Tank to remain in Bay's world and our world.

I guess we'll see where it goes.
Old 02-13-2014, 07:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
I know what you mean.

And I do like Tank. There's always option #3 which is they date, but realize it's not for them, and then become best friends like Daphne and Emmett. I would like that. It would at least be a way for Tank to remain in Bay's world and our world.

I guess we'll see where it goes.
I think we will know a lot more by the end of this Monday's episode. I really want to know what is going to happen between them.
Old 02-13-2014, 09:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think we will know a lot more by the end of this Monday's episode. I really want to know what is going to happen between them.
Agreed. And as do I!
Old 02-20-2014, 01:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Big fan of the two I hope the actor can be a regular
Old 02-21-2014, 03:06 PM
Master Fan

I had an open-mind going into last Monday's episode. I thought I had sensed some romantic chemistry between Bay and Tank.

But so far, I like them as friends better. Bay and Tank have amazing friendship chemistry.

Tank seems a little insecure now that he is dating Bay. He seemed so secure as her friend. If the writers are going to choose to have them continue dating, then for me, Tank needs to get over his insecurity. It almost seemed as though he thinks Bay is out of his league, and that kind of lack of confidence keeps me from shipping them as a couple.

My favorite scene with Bay and Tank (so far) is when Tank is giving her advice about opening the e-mail from Ty. I love watching him work out, as he delivers his words of wisdom to Bay. At that moment, I could see them becoming a couple.
Old 02-21-2014, 06:45 PM
Elite Fan

I like them better as friends, too. Their kiss didn't give off much romantic chemistry.

But I was digging the friend chemistry they had.

Tank being insecure is very possible. He does see himself as less...appealing? I can't find the right word. Believing Bay is out of his league a good way to put it.

I don't know. It's hard for me to get into the romances with the guest stars. Even as a Bay/Emmett fan, I do like the character of Tank, but it seems almost pointless to ship him with her since we don't know how long he'll be around and, if we're going by the show's usual timeline, they'll be having problems soon enough.

Tank is a good guy. I absolutely believe that, and I think he could be good for Bay; I just think he could have been better as a friend at this moment in time, but we'll see.
Old 02-22-2014, 08:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
I like them better as friends, too. Their kiss didn't give off much romantic chemistry.

But I was digging the friend chemistry they had.

Tank being insecure is very possible. He does see himself as less...appealing? I can't find the right word. Believing Bay is out of his league a good way to put it.

I don't know. It's hard for me to get into the romances with the guest stars. Even as a Bay/Emmett fan, I do like the character of Tank, but it seems almost pointless to ship him with her since we don't know how long he'll be around and, if we're going by the show's usual timeline, they'll be having problems soon enough.

Tank is a good guy. I absolutely believe that, and I think he could be good for Bay; I just think he could have been better as a friend at this moment in time, but we'll see.
I agree.

A few guest stars have made the transition to the next season. But even when they do, we only see a few seconds of them. It is so frustrating as a fan. They just need to make the episodes two-hours long, if they are going to continue to do this.

Tank is a really interesting character to me, and I could enjoy exploring who he is, especially in relation to Bay and the Kennish family. I would like to see Bay meet his parents and their parents to meet each other. I would like to see Tank attend family dinners and accompany Bay on family trips. And stuff. KWIM?

Though, family members take trips with guest stars, but they do not really take trips with each other on this show. So I may be reaching by wishing for that.
Old 02-22-2014, 07:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I agree.

A few guest stars have made the transition to the next season. But even when they do, we only see a few seconds of them. It is so frustrating as a fan. They just need to make the episodes two-hours long, if they are going to continue to do this.

Tank is a really interesting character to me, and I could enjoy exploring who he is, especially in relation to Bay and the Kennish family. I would like to see Bay meet his parents and their parents to meet each other. I would like to see Tank attend family dinners and accompany Bay on family trips. And stuff. KWIM?

Though, family members take trips with guest stars, but they do not really take trips with each other on this show. So I may be reaching by wishing for that.
Like Mary Beth and even Travis whose role has dwindled. It is frustrating because in their first halves, it seems like they serve a purpose, but then they either blend into the background or go on the back burner, and it's like what was the point of introducing them.

I could also enjoy exploring Tank, but yeah. He probably wouldn't go on trips with the family since that is rarely seen.

Part of me is surprised that Tank doesn't have any reservations about getting involved with Bay considering he knows about her past relationships and I don't think much time has passed between the 2x21 finale and now. Unless they just aren't acknowledging the girls' birthdays and it's sometime in late October.

I guess if I really fell hard someone, I'd want to be with them regardless of the fact that they got out of a relationship not too recently, but I also believe I'd be a bit cautious.

Tank on the other hand doesn't seem cautious. That's not to say he's not insecure, but his insecurities don't appear to have anything to do with Emmett or Ty.
Old 02-22-2014, 07:22 PM
Addicted Fan

it does seem strange that he didn't question her sudden change in heart for wanting to be with him, or the fact that two weeks prior she was still hung up on her ex boyfriends.

ugh if they skip their birthday. wouldn't surprise me one bit though if they're not showing it. it has potential to be good so why would they?
Old 02-25-2014, 07:17 PM
Elite Fan

I wonder if Bay will confide in Tank about her hand now that she got the not so positive news.
Old 02-26-2014, 06:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Found a cute Bank (for now) fanfic!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1014512...hard-decisions

No matter how the wind howls, the mountain cannot bow to it -The Emperor from Mulan
Old 02-28-2014, 03:12 PM
Elite Fan

That's cute.

She writes B/Ty stories, too.

I wonder if Tank would have insecurity after seeing Ty's picture. It's human. We all do it. Compare yourself to the ex. Never a good road to go down though.