Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-26-2013, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Yup. *sighs* I can't see what else the intention would possibly be. Angelo is going to accuse her of ruining his second chance at being a dad, which will undoubtedly in some way, hit Bay the wrong way. Then she'll make some accusations about how he didn't stick around for Daphne and only cares about this new relationship with a baby and not her ... and la de da!!!

I guess they want to give us jealous Bay along the line.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 03-27-2013, 08:51 PM
Elite Fan

Well, I can understand Bay being hurt by that accusation, but with the rocky history they have, I can understand Angelo jumping to that conclusion.

Either way it won't be good for these two.
Old 03-30-2013, 11:36 AM
Master Fan

I like Angelo & Bay's relationship in Human/Need/Desire. I loved them attending the movies together and Angelo offering to chaperone Bay's "anti" Valentine's Day party.

What I really, REALLY want more than any other storyline is (that by the start of Season 3) for Emmet & Bay to be a couple and Angelo to interact with the TWO of them as Bay's dad. That storyline and those interactions have so much potential that it sets my mind on fire. I need to write some fan fiction that encompasses some of the possibilities, until Lizzy Weiss gives us their powerful story.
Old 03-30-2013, 01:22 PM
Addicted Fan

Bay was hurt that she missed out on having Angelo as her father. Especially when she saw him with her sister and heard him singing to her
Old 03-31-2013, 09:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollibear (View Post)
I like Angelo & Bay's relationship in Human/Need/Desire. I loved them attending the movies together and Angelo offering to chaperone Bay's "anti" Valentine's Day party.

What I really, REALLY want more than any other storyline is (that by the start of Season 3) for Emmet & Bay to be a couple and Angelo to interact with the TWO of them as Bay's dad. That storyline and those interactions have so much potential that it sets my mind on fire. I need to write some fan fiction that encompasses some of the possibilities, until Lizzy Weiss gives us their powerful story.
Angelo and Emmett needs to happen.

Quote:
Bay was hurt that she missed out on having Angelo as her father. Especially when she saw him with her sister and heard him singing to her
Yeah she was. It doesn't matter how great J&K are; it was the life that was stolen from her and that is hard to swallow.
Old 04-01-2013, 12:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
Angelo and Emmett needs to happen.
Yes, yes, yes, yes, YES!

I love how I agree with every interview given by Gilles Marini. Since he is on Switched at Birth and close to its heart, when he agrees with me, I feel validated.

I love that he has stated time and again Emmett & Bay need to reunite as soon as possible, and I love that he craves scenes with Sean Berdy. He sees Angelo taking on an active role as father-in-law to be. How cool is that?

Gilles said his ideas about relationships on the show are of a European mindset. I think they are smart! I so hope Lizzy Weiss listens to him. Gilles Marini has his hand on the pulse of this show!
Old 04-01-2013, 09:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollibear (View Post)
Yes, yes, yes, yes, YES!

I love how I agree with every interview given by Gilles Marini. Since he is on Switched at Birth and close to its heart, when he agrees with me, I feel validated.

I love that he has stated time and again Emmett & Bay need to reunite as soon as possible, and I love that he craves scenes with Sean Berdy. He sees Angelo taking on an active role as father-in-law to be. How cool is that?

Gilles said his ideas about relationships on the show are of a European mindset. I think they are smart! I so hope Lizzy Weiss listens to him. Gilles Marini has his hand on the pulse of this show!
I think Angelo and Emmett would get along well, but I also think he'd have no problem telling him to watch himself and not hurt Bay.

I could also see Bay hanging out with Angelo and Emmett and Angelo and Emmett bonding over bikes and everything and Bay feeling all left out. Bay would be like, what? Seriously?
Old 04-01-2013, 10:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I could also see Bay hanging out with Angelo and Emmett and Angelo and Emmett bonding over bikes and everything and Bay feeling all left out. Bay would be like, what? Seriously?
TRUE, but she would also know she is the apple of their eyes, and that would make it all okay. I've been in that situation where my family REALLY liked my significant other, and although I might be a smidge jealous for a moment, ultimately, it always made me feel super good.
Old 04-02-2013, 11:43 AM
Elite Fan

Agreed, but it would be funny for Bay to feel displaced by the boys club a bit
Old 04-02-2013, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Lol, unfortunately, I can see some 'guy bonding' not turning out so well for the Bay|Emmett relationship at this point. Bay and Emmett have made strides but if she's feeling on the outs with Angelo and then he gets along with Emmett and pushes her with whatever advice about letting the 'cheating' go and giving him a chance before she's ready to, it can backfire!!!

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 04-02-2013, 07:12 PM
Elite Fan

Oh, yeah, that's for sure.

I think we were thinking more along the lines of when/if Bay and Emmett are a couple again and them hanging out with Angelo, but that could backfire too!
Old 04-02-2013, 07:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh, yeah, that's for sure.

I think we were thinking more along the lines of when/if Bay and Emmett are a couple again and them hanging out with Angelo, but that could backfire too!
Of course, I don't want anything else to EVER backfire again for Emmett & Bay, because I am ready for these two to experience happiness, but I do look forward to the fireworks that I see surrounding Emmett and Angelo.

I could see the fireworks between Emmett and Angelo often being good, when they are having fun together. They are both rebels and could make a great team.

And I could see Emmett and Angelo also sometimes being at odds, especially over Bay, because they both love her so much.

Both men are headstrong and would believe they know what's best for Bay. I could see her storming off and not listening to either of them. Ha!
Old 04-02-2013, 07:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I could see her storming off and not listening to either of them. Ha!
Oh, totally!
Old 04-03-2013, 03:11 PM
Master Fan

I really have a feeling that this Lana crisis is going to cause Bay to blame herself for Angelo's baby being missing. I hope I am wrong, but my fear is that it will separate Angelo & Bay for a while in Season 2B.

I just cannot figure out why the writers keep alienating Bay from everyone who loves her. Why are they doing that? What are they building up to? What message are they trying to send viewers? It is confusing to me. And sometimes, it is even difficult to watch.

Why is Bay always the one who is abandoned, by everyone it seems?
Old 04-03-2013, 03:19 PM
Elite Fan

I fear the same thing

I don't know. I just have this image of everything blowing up for Bay. Regina still keeping her at arm's length, Angelo getting upset and not wanting to have Bay in his life, Toby being left at the alter and blaming Bay for everything going wrong in his life.

I don't know how much disappointment Bay can handle and how she'll choose to deal with it. Hopefully not drastically.

I hope when Angelo finds Lana, she explains that Bay was singing his praises and talking about how he stepped up and Lana's leaving wasn't Bay's fault.