Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-16-2013, 07:12 PM
Extreme Fan

No you usually don't like realizing your parents are flawed.
A single text....................$1
Speaking his language...........Priceless

Old 01-17-2013, 07:50 PM
Elite Fan

No, you don't, and now that we know Lana is having a girl, I wonder how this will impact Bay and Angelo. Another daughter for him, it's got to be hard on Bay. But maybe in the end it will be good for her because she needs to see him as human.
Old 01-20-2013, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I'm still crossing my fingers for a 'it's not really his' reveal because I still think Bay will take something out of this regardless - she got to see how very human Angelo was in his thinking process.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 01-21-2013, 05:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
No, you don't, and now that we know Lana is having a girl, I wonder how this will impact Bay and Angelo. Another daughter for him, it's got to be hard on Bay. But maybe in the end it will be good for her because she needs to see him as human.
If it is his baby, and she watches him bond with the new baby girl, it would be natural to feel some sadness in the beginning, for what she missed out on.
Old 01-21-2013, 07:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollibear (View Post)

If it is his baby, and she watches him bond with the new baby girl, it would be natural to feel some sadness in the beginning, for what she missed out on.
Oh yeah, I think the potential for that is very much there. It's only natural.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah I just hope that sadness doesn't make her go to the bitter place.

Old 01-23-2013, 08:07 PM
Elite Fan

It would be nice if they could end up bonding over this, if Bay could help him find his strengths as a father and together they could give the baby a nice family unit. Bay could be like "take care of my sister," or something.

If she continues in this hating Angelo spiral she seems to be in, though warranted, there won't be much growth for them as father and daughter, and that would be a shame.
Old 01-23-2013, 09:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Yes it would. Plus I feel it would stunt the growth of both characters individually if it continued. I mean where is all this insight into forgiveness that Bay supposedly has grown to know and understand??

Old 01-26-2013, 01:37 PM
Elite Fan

Well, I think she'll get there. To be fair, Angelo isn't exactly helping his situation by walking out on another child or thinking just by giving Lana money or whatever that he's "taking care of it." Yes, Bay could be more forgiving, but Angelo is an adult and he should be showing Bay by example what it is to be a parent and an adult.

He didn't plan on getting Lana pregnant, but he's responsible for this child, like it or not.
Old 01-27-2013, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I want the adoption storyline to play out, because as a viewer, I just want this storyline over with. I don't like it .. and it's not Lana either. After this past episode, she seems to be a nice person who made one wrong choice and got herself in tough spot.

I just don't like all the drama that comes from these kinds of storylines. The 'Switch' and having a whole different family dynamic due to this was something unique, and not the fault of the immediate characters - so it's interesting how those relationship dynamics will work out but now with this Angelo and Lana storyline, they are going the traditional third-party drama route and I'm so over it already.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 01-27-2013, 08:00 PM
Master Fan

Oddly enough, I get the feeling that these two characters are on an equal footing when it comes to maturity. Sometimes Bay is more mature than Angelo, and other times, Angelo is more mature than Bay.

They are a lot alike when it comes to acting without thinking first.
Old 01-28-2013, 07:57 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I can see that. Though Bay is seventeen, so immaturity is kind of something that goes along with the territory. She has yet to mature fully, but neither has Angelo.

As I said in the episode thread, Bay was hoping Angelo would be the key that unlocked all the questions she had about being switched, and he's turning out to be just as flawed and human as everyone else.

Hopefully their relationship starts to turn around. Maybe Angelo being a good father to the baby will help.
Old 03-23-2013, 06:31 PM
Elite Fan

Worried about what will happen with Bay and Angelo. I don't think they will have an easy time because of what happened with Lana, but I hope Angelo doesn't rip into Bay too much. He too has made his own fair share of mistakes, but I could see how it would look to him, that Bay intentionally sabotaged his second chance at being a dad, but that wasn't the case.
Old 03-24-2013, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Yeah, unfortunately, it can play out that way.

That's another reason I was opposed to this kind of new baby drama, usually it does serve just to create more bad conflict with existing characters. I was perfectly fine with Angelo trying to make amends with the girls being back in Bay's and Daphne's lives. I don't like the subtle implication that 'it's too late' and we had to see Angelo with a kid from infancy in order to buy into him as a real father or something. It just ... turns me off. So what if Bay is a teen, it's never too late to form a bond and for him to become a father to her. That's my feelings on it anyway.

Old 03-25-2013, 08:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
^ Yeah, unfortunately, it can play out that way.

That's another reason I was opposed to this kind of new baby drama, usually it does serve just to create more bad conflict with existing characters. I was perfectly fine with Angelo trying to make amends with the girls being back in Bay's and Daphne's lives. I don't like the subtle implication that 'it's too late' and we had to see Angelo with a kid from infancy in order to buy into him as a real father or something. It just ... turns me off. So what if Bay is a teen, it's never too late to form a bond and for him to become a father to her. That's my feelings on it anyway.
Yeah, exactly. Bay is still young enough that Angelo can make a difference in her life, but this baby drama will only tear them apart and hurt both of them very much. Sigh.