Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-05-2013, 08:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Understandable. I actually agree with both of you.
A single text....................$1
Speaking his language...........Priceless

Old 01-07-2013, 07:39 PM
Elite Fan

So, Angelo and Bay it seems are not going to have an easy go at their father-daughter relationship. I liked that he stood up for her with the Honor Board, but I also felt Bay's speech was necessary because he isn't thinking about this future child; just how it will affect him and what he needs to make it go away. So, Angelo still has learning to do in the parent department.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:26 PM
Extreme Fan

I agree.

Old 01-08-2013, 12:44 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
So, Angelo and Bay it seems are not going to have an easy go at their father-daughter relationship. I liked that he stood up for her with the Honor Board, but I also felt Bay's speech was necessary because he isn't thinking about this future child; just how it will affect him and what he needs to make it go away. So, Angelo still has learning to do in the parent department.
Agree w/ this..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 01-08-2013, 02:17 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
Agree w/ this..
Personally, I hope this kid isn't Angelo's.. This whole story line bores me and it's another pointless baby mama drama story line.. Angelo has enough problems, let it not be his.. I still question this woman's sudden appearance after he won money
Old 01-08-2013, 06:25 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't think it is his. I mean this show may be about blended families and whatnot but if the is his I think that's pushing it.

Old 01-09-2013, 11:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

But I saw him holding a paper or something like that to show that it was actually his when she walked out of the room.. Shrug..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 01-09-2013, 09:38 PM
Elite Fan

I don't know. In the end I'd like to think it's a misunderstanding. She could have been with someone else at the same time. Obviously she wasn't careful with Angelo.

While I'd love to see Bay as a biological big sis, I hope they save that for Regina and Angelo.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:39 PM
Elite Fan

I don't know. In the end I'd like to think it's a misunderstanding. She could have been with someone else at the same time. Obviously she wasn't careful with Angelo.

While I'd love to see Bay as a biological big sis, I hope they save that for Regina and Angelo.
Old 01-10-2013, 11:20 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

True if your not careful once your more likely to not be careful again.

Old 01-10-2013, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Agreed.

I think this conversation was meant to reflect more on 'Bay' - and what this attitude could have meant for her if she had been raised by Regina, instead of Daphne. She must be thinking that biology be damned, he might have walked out regardless. Some of her romanticized notions are breaking down about him and it might open the door a bit to her understanding Regina's point of view a little better on why their relationship might have been doomed the first time.

Don't get me wrong, I think Angelo is for real trying to make it up to Regina, Bay, and and Daphne but he clearly still has some growing up to do when it comes to taking accountability.

The baby storyline is definitely a crock, though. The sooner it's gone, the better. The only high light I got out of it was Toby's reactions to Angelo trying to justify it. That gave me a laugh but that's about it. I still say it's possible he's not the only paternal candidate, we know nothing of this new mother's past.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 01-10-2013, 12:41 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Agreed.

I think this conversation was meant to reflect more on 'Bay' - and what this attitude could have meant for her if she had been raised by Regina, instead of Daphne. She must be thinking that biology be damned, he might have walked out regardless. Some of her romanticized notions are breaking down about him and it might open the door a bit to her understanding Regina's point of view a little better on why their relationship might have been doomed the first time.

Don't get me wrong, I think Angelo is for real trying to make it up to Regina, Bay, and and Daphne but he clearly still has some growing up to do when it comes to taking accountability.

The baby storyline is definitely a crock, though. The sooner it's gone, the better. The only high light I got out of it was Toby's reactions to Angelo trying to justify it. That gave me a laugh but that's about it. I still say it's possible he's not the only paternal candidate, we know nothing of this new mother's past.
Yeah, I'm annoyed with the baby story line.. End it please.. It's another one of Weiss's lame attempts to stir the pot.
Old 01-10-2013, 01:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Well actually this story line gives Angelo a chance to prove that he can step up and a be a father. A chance to prove he won't walk out regardless of how he fells about Lana.

Old 01-13-2013, 06:05 PM
Elite Fan

That's also a good point.

The more he tries to walk away, the more Bay will be hurt. If he stays, it could give Bay a chance to see he's trying to redeem himself, which is good, but also remind her that he's human and flawed. I don't think Bay is quite ready yet to see Angelo as anything beyond her dad. But parents are people, too and sometimes you don't like the people they are beyond being your parents.
Old 01-13-2013, 06:06 PM
Elite Fan

That's also a good point.

The more he tries to walk away, the more Bay will be hurt. If he stays, it could give Bay a chance to see he's trying to redeem himself, which is good, but also remind her that he's human and flawed. I don't think Bay is quite ready yet to see Angelo as anything beyond her dad. But parents are people, too and sometimes you don't like the people they are beyond being your parents.