Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-06-2012, 10:29 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by semmanclana (View Post)
What hurts even more is the fact I shipped this pair SOOOO hard. Out of all the shows I watched this pair was my fav. I shipped them from episode 1 when I saw their little look I knew they would be special. That's why I never liked her with Ty. So all of that makes the cheating even harder to handle. My shipper heart has been crushed, and I don't know if it will ever be healed.
YES. THIS. I fell for them SO HARD and to have them crash down so quickly just hurts my tender shipper heart.

They are absolutely my #1 ship right now and this just hurts.

PS: I was also a huge Spixie fan, so I know from suffering.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Here is what I don't understand about this episode.

Since she was introduced, Simone has always been portrayed as a untrustworthy and selfish character. But in this episode they make this huge point to make it look like she is changing. First she makes this gesture to Daphne that she wants to be friends again. Then during the game the girl on Buckner confesses to Daphne about tipping the officials off, so she knows it wasn't Simone, and then Simone deliberately throws the game to let Daphne get the game winning shot.

Then everything is thrown in the toilet when she decides to sleep with Emmet. Why bother show a change in character if you are just going to blow it up immediately.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think I might be done with the BE ship. I could handle Emmett being moody the last few episodes but I don't know that I could handle him cheating on bay. She deserves better. She has been trying so hard to be understanding in all areas if the relationship and I can't say the same for him. The only thing that may make me start to forgive him a little bit is how he handles himself afterwords. Maybe after he tells her the truth and grovels for a long time I may be open to the ship again but unfortunately I don't really see it going down like that.

On a more positive note, I did enjoy the Bay/daphne scenes.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
With the whole shock of had happened I forgot that Toby was cheated on too. Gah poor Toby.
THIS. I forgot about this too. Poor Toby and Bay
Old 03-07-2012, 12:02 AM
Addicted Fan

I don't think Emmett was looking for a way to get out of his relationship with Bay, more like he was looking for an escape from everything. It reminded me of when he was so frustrated with speech therapy and the drama with the divorce that he started drinking. A lot of people drink as a form of escape. I see this latest thing as Emmett doing that again but instead of alcohol he chose a girl. He wanted to not think about any of the drama in his life and that included Bay's part in it. It all became too much for him and he lost it and as a result made a terrible mistake.

The Scientist and his Comet~Lucas and Peyton
Old 03-07-2012, 12:09 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clean0002 (View Post)
I don't think Emmett was looking for a way to get out of his relationship with Bay, more like he was looking for an escape from everything. It reminded me of when he was so frustrated with speech therapy and the drama with the divorce that he started drinking. A lot of people drink as a form of escape. I see this latest thing as Emmett doing that again but instead of alcohol he chose a girl. He wanted to not think about any of the drama in his life and that included Bay's part in it. It all became too much for him and he lost it and as a result made a terrible mistake.
I agree with all of this. I don't exuse his behavior at all though
Old 03-07-2012, 12:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
Yes. The finale is in two episodes and then they come back for ten.

What pisses me off is there are people saying they may not have had sex but to me it doesn't matter. Whatever they did in my mind crossed the line and it comes off as so disrespectful. Sex or no sex Emmett doesn't get a medal here. Sorry. He still cheated.
I just wondering what is up cheating stories... on ABCfamily I mean on the lying game Ethan kissed Emma twin sister Emma and you have Emmit sleeping with Simone.
Old 03-07-2012, 02:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

In my mind, Emmett failed when he wanted to read Bay's emails.

Then Bay tells Ty she's dating Emmett, so he loses hope for something more once he's done with active duty.

So, Emmett is angry at Bay for talking to his dad, and then uses hook up sex as weapon, with Bay's ex-friend no less (and Daphne's frienemy as well). This is a horrible thing to do, compounded Bay's admission that she is a "vegetable." He is hurting her in the most malicious way possible.

I'm not really about shipping right now. I just think once this comes out if they ever revisit eBay, alot of power needs to shift from Emmett in the relationship.
Old 03-07-2012, 07:15 AM
New Fan

Once Bay finds out that Emmett had sex with Simone, maybe she'll email Ty looking for comfort.
Old 03-07-2012, 08:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serving Size (View Post)
compounded Bay's admission that she is a "vegetable." He is hurting her in the most malicious way possible.

THIS x 10089789698768932740923.

This one bothers me for two main reasons:

1) It shows me that the writers have been planning this for a while. I always thought it was odd that of the two of them EMMETT would be the one who was not a "vegetable"...seemed a little out of character, somehow (the reason being we haven't seen him interested in anyone besides Daphne and Bay...neither of which he has slept with). It bothers me that the writers had this planned out for a while and managed to even put an ILY in there (which IMO makes it sting more and makes Emmett come off even more badly).

2) Knowing Bay and how, despite her snarky comments, she has her moments of insecurity and feeling that she is not good enough. I think when she finds out about this there is a part of her that would blame herself. She is so forgiving that I can see her being blind to Emmett's role in this and taking the blame for it for two reasons: 1) She talked to his dad causing him to do this, 2) Emmett wanted something she wasn't ready to give him yet. Neither of these things are an excuse for what Emmett did and the blame for his one night stand lies with him. I hope she doesn't go easy on him.

I hope Daphne and Toby are pissed at Simone and him as well.
Old 03-07-2012, 08:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

At this point right now I just want Bay to let go of Emmett and her to move on and look towards the future and college she is still very young and if Emmett still wants to be with Bay he better work his a$$ for her!!
Old 03-07-2012, 09:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

Something I just thought of now... Melody is warming up to Bay and I would like for her to (assuming she finds out why BE will break up) take Bays side telling Emmett that this is not how she fought him to treat women.

One more thing. I was pissed at Emmett last night but now that i have cooled down a bit I realized I actually feel bad for him. Based on what he said to melody, his dad didn't spend much time with him while growing up, and now he is giving up custody. When Emmett said "you don't want me" I kind of realized why he was picking his dad over melody and why he was so pissed... He wanted his dad to want him because he feels like he doesn't want him. When they were signing he even asked if he was too messy or if he did something wrong.... It's sad, really. I don't like what Emmett did but i do feel sympathy for him to some extent.
Old 03-07-2012, 11:48 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra. (View Post)
Something I just thought of now... Melody is warming up to Bay and I would like for her to (assuming she finds out why BE will break up) take Bays side telling Emmett that this is not how she fought him to treat women.

One more thing. I was pissed at Emmett last night but now that i have cooled down a bit I realized I actually feel bad for him. Based on what he said to melody, his dad didn't spend much time with him while growing up, and now he is giving up custody. When Emmett said "you don't want me" I kind of realized why he was picking his dad over melody and why he was so pissed... He wanted his dad to want him because he feels like he doesn't want him. When they were signing he even asked if he was too messy or if he did something wrong.... It's sad, really. I don't like what Emmett did but i do feel sympathy for him to some extent.
I felt awful for him in his dad and bay scene, I saw Emmett who clearly was devastated by everything. I'm not exusing his behavior but I felt SO bad for him. Bay does want him and love him but he will realize just how bad he messed up and will have to deal with the fall out of this and i do see Melody coming into play with this situation
Old 03-07-2012, 05:02 PM
Elite Fan

Is Toby a "vegetable"? Haven't figured it out yet...

icon
Old 03-07-2012, 07:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

I just watched it so I'm at the point where I'm just really upset with Emmett for what he's doing to Bay..after all she's done to help him even though he doesn't realize it.. And I'm really worried for Bay and Emmett now; how is she ever going to forgive him over something like that?