Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-06-2012, 07:12 PM
New Fan

Dang! when did SAB become Melrose Place in the final 2 minutes of the show?

Emmett & Simone YUCK!!!

Simone is bad news on way too many levels.

She is a bad "friend" to Bay, Daphne, & a terrible girlfriend to Toby. This is girl is a manipulative snake in the grass.

It had full of drama w/ the basketball game & the divorce/Emmett parents w/ Bay caught in the middle. Seriously though I hope Kathryn's book deal subplot is wrapped up soon.

It gets a 3 out of 5 stars rating for tonight's episode.

Matthew
Old 03-06-2012, 07:12 PM
Supreme Fan

LOL yeah. I don't want Emmett near anybody right now. Even Daphne - despite their awesome buddyship.

I suspect Simone did it to rub in Bay's/Daphne's/Toby's nose later on. And Emmett went willingly .... .
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 03-06-2012, 07:13 PM
Addicted Fan

I don't even know what to say. I though I was prepared for it since several of us thought it would happen based on spoilers but I clearly still wasn't prepared.

I get that Emmett was upset. His parents put him in a terrible position in the firs place and then Emmett's dad does the right thing but Emmett doesn't see that, he just sees it as his dad doesn't want him. Then he finds out about Bay's involvement and he blames her. The whole situation has completely clouded his judgement. This divorce has really screwed him up and he is a 17 year old boy so he isn't handling it well which is why I haven't blamed him really for how he has been acting until now.

But to sleep with Simone? Really? After everything, he is going to be stupid and do something like that?

I know they want to create drama but why destroy a beautiful couple to do it?! I don't get it! Everyone LOVES BE and I guarantee LW and everyone just ruined them for so many people.

On a side note, despite Emmett's actions, how AMAZING was Sean Berdy tonight? His fight with his dad and Bay were PHENOMENALLY acted.

The Scientist and his Comet~Lucas and Peyton
Old 03-06-2012, 07:13 PM
Addicted Fan

Who the hell would want Emmett with Daphne now? He's sleeping with girls he doesn't even know really. WOW. just WOW
Old 03-06-2012, 07:16 PM
Elite Fan

Well, now he'll have to deal with the fallout, and hopefully that fall out is big see you later from Bay.

I do still love Ebay, but you know, Bay's put so much of herself into this relationship and she needs time to heal from the betrayal. And Emmett, this is what happens when you act like a jerk.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I agree Heather. He really needs a talking to!

Gosh I'm not a Emmett/Bay shipper and that broke my heart and angered me all at once! That was so upsetting!

I wanted to hug Bay. She was in such a hard position. She was trying to do the best thing.

Aside from that I did love the whole story line with Daphne. The scene with John was really great.

Yeah I love how Bay and Daphne are bounding.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:18 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
I'm speechless.

Called it seconds before it happened and I found myself SICK that I was right!!!
Basically this.

I am in a state of shock. I seriously can't believe he did that with Simone. There's just NO going back from that. Ever.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:19 PM
Supreme Fan

Don't mean romantically - just mean that Daphne can't really back him up or support him on his monumentally moronic move in this episode. That's what I meant - friendship conflict.

Interesting that Emmett was speaking in his anger. Sean was excellent tonight. Even though I didn't Emmett's actions, everybody did a great job.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 03-06-2012, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
On a side note, despite Emmett's actions, how AMAZING was Sean Berdy tonight? His fight with his dad and Bay were PHENOMENALLY acted.
He was great....

What a mind-frak.
Emmett's gonna need to grovel A LOT if he wants to go back to Bay

and Simone? Toby may have been wrong to think she was the anonymous source...but she's done too much stuff now...dump her and never speak to her again.

I loved the Bay-Daphne, Bay-Toby scenes.
Toby in general actually

Daphne's line about 3 mothers

shame they're still gonna cut the Carlton team.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I still like the idea of what EBay represented but I'm definitely cool with Bay breaking up with him after this. I wouldn't even care if she hooked back up with Ty for awhile, even if that's a slight chance - she needs a break and some time to be by herself, or in relationship where she'll be respected aka. not cheated on!

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:24 PM
Supreme Fan

Emmett has no right to say anything after what happened.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 03-06-2012, 07:25 PM
Addicted Fan

Yeah, I have to give MAJOR props to Sean Berdy, he was absolutely amazing!

After all this, I still love Ebay, with all my heart.

I know Emmett wouldn't ever do anything to deliberiately hurt Bay but he's in a bad place right now and he just mucked up something amazing...

give me some time to digest this....it's still hurting on my end
Old 03-06-2012, 07:25 PM
Elite Fan

The worst part is you know Simone is going to have something to do with Bay finding out.

I don't care how remorseful she seems....

I agree with Heather(that is your name, right?) I still love what they represent, but Bay needs to figure out who SHE is and hey, if there happens to be a new guy in there for her then I'd be cool with that. Just saying.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:27 PM
Supreme Fan

And I didn't even ship B/E - but what he did was wrong.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 03-06-2012, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
Emmett has no right to say anything after what happened.
I don't even understand him to cheat on her.. I mean there are different ways to handle hurt.. Break up with her fine but to cheat on her.