Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2016, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't even have a theory of any sort for what is occurring between the two. I'm normally pretty patient for a story to reveal itself, but this is one that is just...do I want to know where this storyline is going?
Old 11-01-2016, 08:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinzle (View Post)
Now EQ is making out with Zelena 's first love. Eek! Nothing good can come of that.
An argument could be made, that the EQ making out with Rumple is a way of paying Zelena back for all that time her sister spent with Robin, Regina's true love. and not to mention getting knocked up be the Prince of Thieves.
Old 11-01-2016, 10:19 PM
Elite Fan

It's also not very ethical. The student teacher relationship.
Old 11-02-2016, 02:14 AM
Loyal Fan

I would say yes if it was a revenge plot, but currently Zelena is EQ's only ally, and it doesn't make sense to alienate her. Not until the end game, of course.
Old 11-02-2016, 01:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I would say yes if it was a revenge plot, but currently Zelena is EQ's only ally, and it doesn't make sense to alienate her. Not until the end game, of course.
I think the EQ just wants to keep Rumple away from Belle. Because him being on Belle's side would make him a threat to the EQ. And on the other hand having the Dark One on her side makes the EQ more powerful.

As for Rumple, he obviously wants the shears for some unknown reason (he probably knows something about his/his family's future that we don't know yet (an untold story)). He might also want to keep the EQ close in order to keep an eye on her since she proved he can't trust her promise to no hurt Belle and the baby ("Keep your enemies close", you know). And if the EQ is pleased with Rumple, she has no reason to go after Belle.

And of course the Dark One can't resist making a deal.

icon by me
Old 11-02-2016, 04:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
As we've seen in the past from the EQ, allies can quickly become pawns to be sacrificed. Zelena may prove useful for the moment, but put the Wicked Witch and what the EQ wants most in front of her, she won't hesitate to abandon Zelena and take what she wants.
Old 11-02-2016, 10:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChakotaysLover (View Post)
As we've seen in the past from the EQ, allies can quickly become pawns to be sacrificed. Zelena may prove useful for the moment, but put the Wicked Witch and what the EQ wants most in front of her, she won't hesitate to abandon Zelena and take what she wants.
Yes I agree completely. The EQ is out for herself only right now. Getting Zelena on her side is an easy line of attack against Regina. Her manipulation of Zelena is towards her own ends of spliting her family, but I think there is no loyalty to Zelena or to Rumple. She will use them then disgard them. However, I think Rumple will get the upper-hand, it's a dangerous thing to play games with him, and this sexual thing isn't fooling him one bit.
Old 11-03-2016, 01:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meliana (View Post)
Yes I agree completely. The EQ is out for herself only right now. Getting Zelena on her side is an easy line of attack against Regina. Her manipulation of Zelena is towards her own ends of spliting her family, but I think there is no loyalty to Zelena or to Rumple. She will use them then disgard them. However, I think Rumple will get the upper-hand, it's a dangerous thing to play games with him, and this sexual thing isn't fooling him one bit.
I agree she is using Zelena. But right now Zelena is a resource. Alienating Zelena now is not in EQ's best interests.
Old 11-03-2016, 12:37 PM
Elite Fan

nvm

Last edited by ChakotaysLover; 11-05-2016 at 06:48 PM
Old 11-06-2016, 07:39 PM
Elite Fan

So even NotEvilRegina admits they had chemistry back in the day.
Old 11-06-2016, 09:37 PM
Elite Fan

Well, the secret is out.
Old 11-07-2016, 12:02 AM
Elite Fan

the only part of tonight's episode I found interesting was Rumple and the Evil Queen making use of his back room.
Old 11-07-2016, 02:31 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChakotaysLover (View Post)
the only part of tonight's episode I found interesting was Rumple and the Evil Queen making use of his back room.
Old 11-10-2016, 09:34 AM
Elite Fan

I do wonder if this is the end of the EQ and Rumple thing, or if we're facing more of it.
Old 11-12-2016, 05:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Oh blimey, I hope it is...hate that they have done this and completely forgotten the last 5 years