Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2013, 04:01 PM
Master Fan

Tumblr Source: http://belle-french.tumblr.com/post/...s-where-i-just

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 06-18-2013, 04:03 PM
Loyal Fan

last change to vote before final round tomorrow: The OUAF Awards 2013
Old 06-18-2013, 04:10 PM
Master Fan

Tumblr Source: if i'm lost for a day,, - “You hurt Belle.” - “I hurt his heart. Belle’s...

Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 06-18-2013, 04:21 PM
Master Fan

In the Lacey GIF, Rumple is gone. He’s tried to pretend to be a monster to Belle because he can’t reveal his true feelings; he can’t truly allow himself to love again and risk being hurt…………but his heart is WAY too big for that and his need to love and be loved is too great.

Rumple is so in awe of Belle, of her heroism, her goodness, her ability to see past his beastliness to the man he once was, the man he doesn’t think exists anymore yet somehow she does. He’s so happy here. He may not believe that he really has a chance with Belle, but she doesn’t love Gaston, and at least her heart is free.
Old 06-18-2013, 04:31 PM
Master Fan

And I need something more

To keep on breathing for

So give me something to believe

Tumblr Source: http://midstorm.tumblr.com/post/5300...p-on-breathing

Old 06-18-2013, 04:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan_RCFan
He definitely has a vision in his head that has never translated to the screen. I think he was surprised by the negative reaction to the Rumple/Cora pairing which just goes to show that he's not good at understanding what the audience will or won't accept.
Was there negative reaction? I thought episode got good reviews? But good if it was.
Old 06-18-2013, 04:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranma90 (View Post)
Was there negative reaction? I thought episode got good reviews? But good if it was.
the episode itself got glowing reviews. It was more fans didnt like the Cora/Rumple pairing and Eddie saying they were kindred spirits.

Eddie seems to be able to put both feet in his mouth at times.

Anyway..speaking of The Miller's Daughter.. I will be posting my pics soon
Old 06-18-2013, 05:13 PM
Master Fan

Eddy has no clue; Eddy misspeaks a lot........I don't want to think about Eddy, lol.

The episode DID make Rumbelle even stronger and it did add layers, but it was hard to see Rumple, not that far off from Skin Deep, with someone else. That said, they were poisonous and destructive. Whatever love they felt for each other wasn't real love, it was dark lust. Cora didn't care about the man, didn't even care to see if there WAS a man behind the gold mask. Rumple fell in love with Belle in part because she could see the goodness and humanity that still was at his core, even though he thought he was a monster. This tells me that, in his subconscous, he desperately needed to be thought of and seen as a man, needed someone to tell him he wasn't a beast. If he didn't care at all about this, then he wouldn't have cared at all about her from the very beginning

Last edited by Betsybelle; 06-18-2013 at 05:18 PM
Old 06-18-2013, 05:24 PM
Master Fan

You put those words back where they came from or so help me!

Tumblr Source: to be, rather than to seem - You put those words back where they came from or...

Old 06-18-2013, 05:44 PM
Master Fan

thanks for posting the drawings.. I love it..

Here's part 1 of my Rumbelle pics from The Miller's Daughter

9/11 The Miller’s Daughter

The Phone Call - 1

There really isn’t anything else to say. The phone call was the most romantic, bittersweet moment on the show ever!!

He is dying and only thinks of what to tell her to help Belle, his TL, to bring her memories back. It was an unselfish moment, but one of the most loving testaments to what True Love is I’ve ever seen.
Old 06-18-2013, 06:07 PM
Master Fan

Tumblr Source: http://enchantedtheories.tumblr.com/...sk-gracehatter

Old 06-18-2013, 06:07 PM
Master Fan

Oh god, I'll just take this by segments ......I watch this ALL the time, ALL the time, and I get these feelings...

Segment 1:

Look at Gold's eyes. He's scared to die and most importantly, scared to die without ever speaking to Belle or seeing her again - and scared that he won't be able to tell her how he feels, truly, in his heart. What he feels for her is MORE than love - it's extraordinarily profound. He worships Belle as a woman and as a human being. Look at his eyes again - no, you have to watch it on DVR or wherever you have it. His eyes flit here, flit there - he's so vulnerable. All he wants is Belle by his side........

Then he asks to speak to Belle......"Emma, please"......and that heaving chest, the panting, the agony. My god, is this not the most beautiful death scene you've ever seen?

That last photo in the top segment - wow. I want to hug him so much.

Segment 2:

I can hear Gold now....after Belle says she doesn't remember him, he says: "I know......I know. It's just.........Sweetheart, I'm dying". I want to cr y SO much now, sob. He can BARELY breath - it's an incredible effort to get those words out, but he WILL say what he has to say to Belle.

Sweetheart, a call back to Broken........sob. That tongue thrust, the way he shakes his head, the way he breathes.... his closed eyes, straining with the effort. When he says "I'm dying" - I'm done for. He's dying - he's lived for 300 plus years and now he's dying and he won't get to have a future with Belle, won't ever get to see her again. She MUST listen to him she must.......

Segment 3:
Gold is going to tell Belle who she is come hell or high water. He will NOT die before he speaks these words

This is the finest moment of his life and I think his best moments come in his worst, which shows you his real character. He must save Belle, he must bring her back. He won't be around, but that doesn't matter - she must have her life and know who she is. She's a hero, she's HIS hero - always has been.

She's a "beautiful woman who loved an ugly man, really really loved me". In the Outsider, Gold finally understood the depth of Belle's love for him without questioning it. He may never understand what she sees in him, but what he does know is that she sees it - she sees what he so desperately wants to believe is there. He knows she loves him, absolutely - with every fiber of his being - and that is a beautiful thing, particularly for a man who has never thought he could be loved.

Let me just give kudos for Emilie because while she didn't have a lot to do, when she spoke, she gave Belle a fragility and vulnerability. Then her eyes and face took over -filling with tears, trembling. She reacted to Bobby PERFECTLy.

Segment 4:

Belle brings out the good in people - and if not there, she will create it. My god - so in a sense, even the worst people she encounters, she finds good in. I suspect Gold might be referring to himself as the DO because when he was bad, when she saw how dark he could be, she still insisted that he had good in him- and he did, of course. I think when Gold says she creates goodness, I think he means that her persistent belief in people will eventually lead them to look at themselves and see that goodness there.....and they will be better with that inspiration.

She's made him want to go back to be his best self. He never wanted to because he never had the hope that he could - but BELLE's love, faith and support gave him that hope - and what a gift. When he says this, though it's not in this set, he looks almost at peace and happy. He desperately wants to be that man again, you can see it.

Gold gets very fierce at the end because he is going to make damn sure that Belle knows that THIS is her, that she must know this.

You know what I love? There's something of a coda to this phone call in Lacey, when Gold apologizes to her for possibly upsetting her. He says this, but then says that his feelings, everything he told her, were TRUE and he had to let her know in case he died. EVERYTHING he said to her, which did not include a declaration of love, but which was all about HER and who SHE is, was true. Belle has impacted his life like no other - and she impacts others.

God, how he loves her.....how he respects and admires and worships her
Old 06-18-2013, 06:10 PM
Master Fan

Betsy..that is beautifully stated..

I'll do the next group now. You can post about it as you do that so wonderfully, and I think the tongue shot is on one of the previous pics

10/11 The Miller’s Daughter

The Phone Call - 2

“so when you look in the mirror and don’t know who you are. That’s who you are.”

Love real love, is all about this. It doesn’t matter if you are together for 10 days or 10 decades. putting the other person first, wanting them to be alright, and lettign them know that they are the person you are thinking of. Even when dying.. That’s true Love.

That phone call still brings tears to my eyes. The greatest written scene ever, and brilliantly portrayed
Old 06-18-2013, 06:13 PM
Master Fan

Tumblr Source: Sr.Everdeen

Old 06-18-2013, 06:15 PM
Passionate Fan

thanks for all the pics!

Robert Carlyle | JGL | Nathan Fillion | T. Hiddles
(´∀`) vote Carlyle!