Master Fan

x
Old 12-16-2014, 04:25 PM
Passionate Fan

[QUOTE=Rhonwen;79363792

Thanks Rhowen!
Old 12-16-2014, 04:50 PM
Elite Fan

Nice gif - and ah, can't wait for holidays.
Old 12-16-2014, 05:02 PM
Master Fan

me either.. something happy
Old 12-16-2014, 09:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Is that a new holiday promo? (The white shirt...thud.)

And speaking of shirts...in NYC is he wearing the purple-striped shirt from S1? The one we were calling the Shirt of Feels because heartbreaking crap always happened when he wore it?

Stop wearing that shirt!
Old 12-16-2014, 09:38 PM
Elite Fan

He should lock THAT shirt away in a trunk and throw it into the ocean Jumanji style! LMAO!!
Old 12-16-2014, 09:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChakotaysLover (View Post)
He should lock THAT shirt away in a trunk and throw it into the ocean Jumanji style! LMAO!!
So, Rumple's the magical spinner and weaver. Did he make this shirt himself and accidentally curse it?

Do wonder what happens when the shirt washes ashore on some tropical island where they don't know better than to take it out, only to find that they will be trapped forever with all their attempts to get a happy ending blowing up in their face.

Oh, wait. Gilligan's Island. The shirt must have gone through a time portal.
Old 12-16-2014, 09:48 PM
Loyal Fan

LOL, he always looks like he just raided the laundry basket.
Old 12-16-2014, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww, love the Happy Holidays message
Old 12-17-2014, 03:53 AM
Master Fan

we need to be hit over the head with positive thoughts right now..

so here is my contribution..

If you have a tumblr make sure you follow forzaouat she's a tv script writer and her posts are brilliant.

anyway read this post of hers Television 101 A Fair Amount of Crap — Ahem. Television 101. Have a seat.

Quote:
It tells me that A&E are very aware that their power couple is Rumbelle. They built Rumple into something that was beyond redemption over this first half so that the break up would be absolute. So that we would go in to the hiatus without hope …so they can start again.

They have allowed themselves the freedom to have Rumple hit absolute rock bottom by once again trying to manipulate the situation. For Belle to go through the stages of grief. For the record those are Denial (check), Anger (check), Bargaining, Depression, and Acceptance. And then to allow us to watch them fall in love all over again
She's very good at this. She's been spot on with this show
Old 12-17-2014, 04:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Oh Robert , , thanks for the gifset

and great point there, this is only the start folks..

source
Old 12-17-2014, 05:39 AM
Master Fan

poor poor Dark One .. I really hope that his intentions aren't as bad as he sounds when he tells Ursula that he wants to get back to SB to get his HE.

I want him to grovel at Belle's feet, confess his love, and tell her all his fears, etc.
Old 12-17-2014, 06:46 AM
Loyal Fan

Even the floof looks depressed in NYC.

Quote:
I hope I don't get slapped for this, but if you go by the episodes in chronological order. The OUAT storyline started with Rumple when he was a boy until now.

I consider him the main male character next to Emma for that reason.
I think there's a very good argument that Rumple is the protagonist of the show. As you point out, everything starts with him and his abandonment by Malcolm, which shapes the rest of his life. Ninety percent of the foundation of the series came out of his brain, either directly or through manipulating other people. His loves, issues, mistakes, and very occasional triumphs have ramifications for everyone else's journey. But his own journey is the longest, most complicated, and obviously most challenging (even above Regina's).

(There are equally good lenses in which Regina and Emma can be seen as the protagonists, so I tend to think of the three of them as equally protagonists. I used to think that Snow, who is the other main character who's a decision maker, was the fourth, but the truth is that in many ways she is more reactive.)

Quote:
I want him to grovel at Belle's feet, confess his love, and tell her all his fears, etc.
He will probably do that even if his endgame is still to TAKE OVER THE WORLD (muwhahahaha!).

Quote:
LOL, he always looks like he just raided the laundry basket.
You mean Bobby, not Rumple, right? Yeah, I kinda love that about him. Paleyfest, Comic Con, even that ritzy premiere they did for this season--the rest of the cast dresses to the nines in gorgeous designer duds, and Bobby looks like he's wearing whatever he slept in on the plane on the way to the event.

(And is STILL incredibly sexy. )
Old 12-17-2014, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

It does and the cane is back!! , must admit that surprised me (along with him being in NY, the 6 week jump etc etc )
Old 12-17-2014, 03:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

4.11 Heroes and Villains - ouat411 3063 - Once Upon A Time Screencaps | Once Upon A Time Screencap Archive

If you look at this cap, it look like he have no shoelace. When you are arrested by the cops and put to a cell (not in prison that is, just in a cell in a precinct) they ask you to remove you shoelaces and tie. And I think your personal stuff also. So what if Rumpel have been taken into custody at some point in his wandering around? Maybe he came across some cops and they arrested him for vagrancy? Maybe he haven't put his jewelry and shoelaces back since then?

Last edited by Ser_Dragon; 12-17-2014 at 03:12 PM