Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2012, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

With Wade she has passion, excitiment, unpredictableness, friendship and heat that is just to name a few things. ZW could be so good if Zoe would grow up a little and stop living in some fantasty world of stars aligning and fairty tale dust.
Old 11-03-2012, 03:40 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower 654 (View Post)
With Wade she has passion, excitiment, unpredictableness, friendship and heat that is just to name a few things. ZW could be so good if Zoe would grow up a little and stop living in some fantasty world of stars aligning and fairty tale dust.
They both need to grow up a little.

I really hope that Wade gets his bar this season.

WolfgangღKala
Old 11-03-2012, 03:42 PM
Ultimate Fan

I agree. I really want to see wade open up his bar and I hope that when the inevitable george/zoe happens that he can focus on that

Yeah I'm no angel I'm just me
But I will love you
endlessly
tumblr
Old 11-03-2012, 03:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Although I know that Z/G will happen sometime I try to forget it. This will be very very very difficult. I can't handle Wade being hurt

Because they are totally in love
Old 11-03-2012, 03:56 PM
Supreme Fan

They seem to have forgotten all about Wade and his bar.

ZG will happen at some point. But I agree, if Wade has his bar he can focus on that.

WolfgangღKala
Old 11-03-2012, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I do agree that Wade needs to grow up some, but so far Wade isn't the one who is acting immature in this case. Zoe is the one acting like some high school girl and in this last episode like a silly little girl with dreams of fairytales. Zoe could have something real maybe not what she ever expected, but it could be amazing yet she's so caught up in what she always thought her life should be that she could end up throwing away an incredible guy.
Old 11-03-2012, 03:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

Actually I don't think Z/G will ever happen. And I'm denying it until I'm convinced otherwise!!! (Although if it happens I will still deny it because I'm going to fast forward any couple scene of G/Z )

The Wade I know doesn't cheat! And everything else is just crappy writing!!!

Last edited by Nina82; 11-03-2012 at 04:03 PM
Old 11-03-2012, 04:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiestyx (View Post)
They seem to have forgotten all about Wade and his bar.

ZG will happen at some point. But I agree, if Wade has his bar he can focus on that.
That annoys me to no end. Wade's the only one in this triangle that has nothing else going on. I swear it's because they need him to prop this triangle/GZ. It's the same as not allowing him to have any other options. Hopefully at some point the bar dream will come back up. But I don't know... trying not get my hopes up.

Quote:
Actually I don't think Z/G will ever happen. And I'm denying it until I'm convinced otherwise!!! (Although if it happens I will still deny it because I'm going to fast forward any couple scenes of G/Z
Haha... I don't think they will either. At least I think it's a pretty good possibility that they won't. They talk to much about things having to be perfect, stars aligning, etc... that's not how life is. I think it's a possibility the stars just won't work out for them, which frankly I think would probably make them a bit sad but they'd get over it.

-Hannah
Old 11-03-2012, 04:08 PM
Elite Fan

Just popping in here. Thanks for the laughs about NYC and Woody Allen movies. I just posted a huge ass long rant on Tumblr about this very same topic.

I think at first we were all shocked after 5 aired and just didn't actually listen to Zoe's words to George yet again. It only hit me once I listened, typed them out and actually looked at them just how effed up it really was. I mean I know we all joke about the "connection" and her behavior this week definitely didn't help ZW. But when you look at it all as a whole this episode actually wasn't bad for ZW. It wasn't the best I'll be the first to admit it. And most of it down right sucked. But they actually showed us the connection forming between Zoe and Wade by their interactions together. And yup once again she was back with Wade at the end and even upset for a minute when she thought it was over between them.

I know she said it wasn't serious and I won't spin that because I do think that she thinks and feels that. It isn't all bad though because what is now won't necessarily be the case tomorrow or a month from now. Just because she doesn't think that they are serious at the moment doesn't mean that she won't consider them serious at some time down the road. I certainly think that is coming. Again it is back to the baby steps with them. Every step is being taken by the world's smallest baby. I'm fine with that because it means we get more ZW in the process as we see them build their connection.

And on GZ happening. I think they will. Actually I want them to happen just so the writers can stop hanging them over our heads. I would dare them to actually write for GZ and see how exciting they can make them. Who knows maybe they will get all of their story line ideas out and then ZG would finally be done? Oh and both Zoe and George would need to be in the right frame and state of mind. And no talk of NYC.
Old 11-03-2012, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

bit late, but thanks for the new thread! 1 away from 50 now, I'm so excited!
Old 11-03-2012, 04:10 PM
Supreme Fan

^ They really need to give Wade something else to do. Have they also forgotten that Crazy Earl buries all the money that Wade gives him? They could use that to help Wade start his bar.

I still think ZG will happen, though you give some good arguments as to why it wouldn't.

WolfgangღKala
Old 11-03-2012, 04:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina82 (View Post)
Actually I don't think Z/G will ever happen. And I'm denying it until I'm convinced otherwise!!! (Although if it happens I will still deny it because I'm going to fast forward any couple scenes of G/Z )
I think Wade was right in the 2x01 when he told Zoe she will be "incompatible" with other guys after had spending the night with him It's just time for she agree with him.

Because they are totally in love
Old 11-03-2012, 04:13 PM
Elite Fan

Yes Wade needs something else going on. And some scenes with Lavon.
Old 11-03-2012, 04:16 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Beatriz (View Post)
I think Wade was right in the 2x01 when he told Zoe she will be "incompatible" with other guys after had spending the night with him It's just time for she agree with him.
He's ruined all other men for her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)
Yes Wade needs something else going on. And some scenes with Lavon.
Yes. More scenes with Lavon because they've also forgotten that they are friends too.

WolfgangღKala
Old 11-03-2012, 04:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umgirl (View Post)

Haha... I don't think they will either. At least I think it's a pretty good possibility that they won't. They talk to much about things having to be perfect, stars aligning, etc... that's not how life is. I think it's a possibility the stars just won't work out for them, which frankly I think would probably make them a bit sad but they'd get over it.
I was wondering if Zoe believes in reincarnation. I mean the stars will need a while to align properly so Zoe might hope that one fine day, when she and George are reborn as cockroaches, they will have a chance to live their perfect dream life in the kitchen of Fancie's (Unless someone accidently treads on George that is )

The Wade I know doesn't cheat! And everything else is just crappy writing!!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread