Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2013, 04:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
I don't see how they could be so surprised by the reaction the new ep has got - it's always been obvious to me that ZW was hugely popular & that a large part of the fanbase is very protective of Wade. What did they expect?
Rainbows and unicorns? No idea really. It does seem rather stupid. And they did it to Wade because none of the other characters could take the hit. He is popular so they know most people will still stand behind him.
Old 03-01-2013, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Exactly, people aren't turning against Wade - they're turning against the writers!
Old 03-01-2013, 04:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Shows how smart they are
Old 03-01-2013, 04:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm still living in my zade happy bubble. He didn't cheat Dammit lol

and people who say wade cheating on Zoe is in his characters i just shake my head.

The writers just want a contrived break up because they wanted their precious couple.

They deserve all the hate.
Old 03-01-2013, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I'm trying to stay inside the Bubble, but it's tough.
Old 03-01-2013, 04:57 PM
TMM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umgirl (View Post)
I saw it as SP calling out the critic for her opinion. Why would he even get involved in this mess? Seriously? If JK or someone else wanted to, whatever, but the one person who benefits from Wade's self destruction should not be the one tweeting an article that pretty much says Wade sucks. He's a cheating prick who can never change and WZ won't ever get back together again. But I had bigger problem with the editor for the show tweeting the article to WB. :/

As for the show and everyone who works on it, it isn't our job to watch it. It's their job to entertain us.
Wow, I didn't know the editor tweeted it to WB. That definitely bothers me.

I wonder how hard they had to dig to find the one article that saw it as in character?
Old 03-01-2013, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Old 03-01-2013, 05:01 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMM (View Post)

I wonder how hard they had to dig to find the one article that saw it as in character?
I actually felt like the article may have been printed as spin rather than being spontaneous. I've never seen that publication write about HoD before.
Old 03-01-2013, 05:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Not that hard. It was pretty easy to find. It's from Hollywood.com. LOL I got some of the points. I can see the arguement for it's in character. I disagree with it though but I can see it. I disagreed with the whole idea that people can not change. That Zoe can not and will forgive cheating, especially in that she emotionally cheated for a year with George, waited for aligning stars while sleeping with Wade, almost kissed George after asking Wade to be monagomous and being all disappointed that George didn't care she was with Wade... she was involved with Wade while having feelings for George. So, really, she can't forgive cheating after all of that? Sure, she shouldn't forgive right now. She should be pissed at him. I have no problem with any of that. But I have a problem with the whole idea that Zoe is some how an innocent when this girl lives in the grey area.

Er, anyways....

Quote:
I actually felt like the article may have been printed as spin rather than being spontaneous. I've never seen that publication write about HoD before.
The author interviewed LG before the show came back from hiatus. I don't think I've ever seen them talk about the show either, so always possible.

-Hannah
Old 03-01-2013, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm sorry but that is so uncalled for there was no reason to tweet that to WB.

You said it better than I ever could Hanna. I get Zoe being angry at Wade she has every right, but she does need to remember before she gets up too far on her high horse that she has made plently of mistakes and those mistakes have been forgiven by Wade.
Old 03-01-2013, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:

Yeah, I think there's something really off about that.
Old 03-01-2013, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Definitely
Old 03-01-2013, 05:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower 654 (View Post)
I'm sorry but that is so uncalled for there was no reason to tweet that to WB.

You said it better than I ever could Hanna. I get Zoe being angry at Wade she has every right, but she does need to remember before she gets up too far on her high horse that she has made plently of mistakes and those mistakes have been forgiven by Wade.
Exactly. She shouldn't realize that now 'cause let's be honest? After being cheated on, you aren't exactly thinking along those lines but some of her crap needs to be addressed to. She isn't some innocent wallflower that did absolutely nothing. Wade gave so much and she took so much. Being a supportive girlfriend in 215 doesn;t take the rest away.

-Hannah
Old 03-01-2013, 05:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Not that hard. It was pretty easy to find. It's from Hollywood.com. LOL I got some of the points. I can see the arguement for it's in character. I disagree with it though but I can see it. I disagreed with the whole idea that people can not change. That Zoe can not and will forgive cheating, especially in that she emotionally cheated for a year with George, waited for aligning stars while sleeping with Wade, almost kissed George after asking Wade to be monagomous and being all disappointed that George didn't care she was with Wade... she was involved with Wade while having feelings for George. So, really, she can't forgive cheating after all of that? Sure, she shouldn't forgive right now. She should be pissed at him. I have no problem with any of that. But I have a problem with the whole idea that Zoe is some how an innocent when this girl lives in the grey area.
Putting Wade in that awkward position of helping her with sleepwalking-George... God, that was hard to watch...

How could she not know that Wade had feelings for her and being in that position was absolutely hurtful???

Oh, how I hate clueless Zoe...
Old 03-01-2013, 05:14 PM
TMM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

Er, anyways....
Sorry, I've never heard of Hollywood.com, and I did think I followed most media outlets.

And I agree with everything you said about why you disagreed with the article, so nothing really to add. I just thought the article wasn't entirely based in fact, and there were a lot of little things that bothered me, too, but I only read it once and don't really care to read it again. I was upset when I read it, so I'm willing to concede that I missed a few hidden, valid points.

But this brings up another Huh? for me. Why did Wade have to know that cheating was the one thing Zoe wouldn't forgive? I mean, outside of the obvious that it's the one thing *most* people can't forgive. The way that was said, it was as if Zoe has a history of lots of people cheating on her and such. Isn't the only cheating she's dealt with that of her mother's, and she's seemingly forgiven her?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread