Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2013, 04:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMM (View Post)
SP also tweeted with tagging someone who saw it differently (zap2it reviewer), so I saw it as a point/counterpoint thing.
I saw it as SP calling out the critic for her opinion. Why would he even get involved in this mess? Seriously? If JK or someone else wanted to, whatever, but the one person who benefits from Wade's self destruction should not be the one tweeting an article that pretty much says Wade sucks. He's a cheating prick who can never change and WZ won't ever get back together again. But I had bigger problem with the editor for the show tweeting the article to WB. :/

As for the show and everyone who works on it, it isn't our job to watch it. It's their job to entertain us.

-Hannah
Old 03-01-2013, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

They still have time to correct it in the finale.

They deserve all the crap they get over this.

It's BS to say that Wade cheating on Zoe isn't OOC. He's spent a season and a half wanting her, had several chances to cheat already but didn't, and he loves her.

I agree Hannah.
Old 03-01-2013, 04:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umgirl (View Post)

As for the show and everyone who works on it, it isn't our job to watch it. It's their job to entertain us.

Loved it!!!
Old 03-01-2013, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
I saw it as SP calling out the critic for her opinion. Why would he even get involved in this mess? Seriously? If JK or someone else wanted to, whatever, but the one person who benefits from Wade's self destruction should not be the one tweeting an article that pretty much says Wade sucks. He's a cheating prick who can never change and WZ won't ever get back together again. But I had bigger problem with the editor for the show tweeting the article to WB. :/

Apparently I miss a lot by not having a twitter That does seem strange?!
Old 03-01-2013, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

That's mean, tweeting it to WB.
Old 03-01-2013, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Maybe somethings going on BTS.....
Old 03-01-2013, 04:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
And that is why I got annoyed by being told I wasn't a real fan for threatening to stop watching. Last time I checked it was my time to use as I saw fit. And if something no longer entertains me why should I waste my time on it?
Old 03-01-2013, 04:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
Apparently I miss a lot by not having a twitter That does seem strange?!
Yeah, she said something like "Wait, WB(she used his twitter handle here), this does seem like Wade..." So, I guess he wasn't supposed to be upset about it because you know Wade's a cheater and this random critic/SP get Wade more than WB does. Of course I doubt that's what she meant but you know that's how I took it.

Quote:
Loved it!!!
I think shows forget that most of the time. They seem to think we owe them and we don't. They don't owe us stories or whatever but they owe us entertainment and staying true to characters, but the people behind the shows seem to forget that.

Quote:
Maybe somethings going on BTS.....
I doubt it. They all seem to get along quite well.

-Hannah
Old 03-01-2013, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)
And that is why I got annoyed by being told I wasn't a real fan for threatening to stop watching. Last time I checked it was my time to use as I saw fit. And if something no longer entertains me why should I waste my time on it?
I agree. I don't see why I should have to sit through something that I won't enjoy - & if that means that I'm not a real fan, then not a fan be I.
Old 03-01-2013, 04:23 PM
Passionate Fan

I feel bad for Wilson. He loves promoting Zade in his interviews, saying he's team Wade, he and Zoe are meant to be and he thinks they are endgame.What is he supposed to say now?
Old 03-01-2013, 04:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh, I know. I feel the same way. I don't care who stops watching the show. If the show doesn't entertain you, then quit. It's your time, your life. Why waste it? It doesn't make anyone more or less of a fan. Quitting or watching.

Quote:
[I feel bad for Wilson. He loves promoting Zade in his interviews, saying he's team Wade, he and Zoe are meant to be and he thinks they are endgame.What is he supposed to say now?
Probably that he feels the sameway. LOL I still feel it. It may take awhile but I still believe they have a chance and will get back together again. I think this can be overcome.

-Hannah
Old 03-01-2013, 04:29 PM
Elite Fan

I agree. That is the way I feel. I spent years watching shows I no longer liked. I felt some stupid sense of loyalty to them or something. And then realized that I don't owe the shows anything. If I don't like it, I don't have to watch it. After all if something no longer works or serves its purpose you generally get rid of it. And it isn't the fact that WZ broke up. It was in a way that I didn't feel was necessary. That is what annoys me. And if I have to watch while everyone else gets to be happy while Wade explores his dark place I may become a bit more than annoyed. So I'll save my time and just watch Wade on Youtube.

Quote:
Probably that he feels the sameway. LOL I still feel it. It may take awhile but I still believe they have a chance and will get back together again. I think this can be overcome.
Actually he basically said that.

Quote:
“But I think Wade and Zoe made a pretty good run at it,” he adds, “and maybe this will leave room for a continued development down the line.”
Old 03-01-2013, 04:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I agree. That is the way I feel. I spent years watching shows I no longer liked. I felt some stupid sense of loyalty to them or something. And then realized that I don't owe the shows anything. If I don't like it, I don't have to watch it. After all if something no longer works or serves its purpose you generally get rid of it. And it isn't the fact that WZ broke up. It was in a way that I didn't feel was necessary. That is what annoys me. And if I have to watch while everyone else gets to be happy while Wade explores his dark place I may become a bit more than annoyed. So I'll save my time and just watch Wade on Youtube.
Yeah, that's how I feel. If everyone else gets to be happy happy joy joy while Wade gets to suffer more, that's total bs. As much as it what happened sucked, it doesn't make him a bad person who should forever suffer and never be able to be happy. And frankly they have never delved deep enough into Wade's issues to even remotely explain why he self-sabotages.

Thanks for that quote Tracie. All I can remember from that article is that WB was upset and thusly, the article makes me ragey. I do believe that firmly. Down the line for me is next season. After he gets his crap together.

-Hannah
Old 03-01-2013, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Quote:
they have never delved deep enough into Wade's issues to even remotely explain why he self-sabotages.
Wish they would
Old 03-01-2013, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I don't see how they could be so surprised by the reaction the new ep has got - it's always been obvious to me that ZW was hugely popular & that a large part of the fanbase is very protective of Wade. What did they expect?