Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-07-2014, 02:03 PM
Moderator Support Team

Regina

a poof of air let her lips when Chris told her that he should have never said that "No you shouldnt have but you did and you have a point. It hurt but you werent wrong. I just know more than anyone else that it isnt blood that makes someone a mother, its love. And I love Devina so maybe one day..." she closed her mouth when she heard his next line - that he wanted this too "You do?" she asked almost in shock but of course a good kind of shock. AFter his outburst at dinner she had thought that he needed space. that he needed time to actually consider this. "Yeah well sometimes evenn the bird whisperer is right about things. Dont tell her tho. it will just get to her head" she said and the first hint of a smile reached her lips.

Seeing the determinded look in his eyes she listened to him, just as he requested and while it wasnt easy for Regina to just listen without commenting on anything, she indulged in him and nodded her head. His words tho let her eyes widen and her mouth opened slightly but she stopped herself from cutting him off mid sentence. by now her face was graced with a full smile and she leaned into him when he wrapped a hand around her waist, feeling content just beeing this close to him again after everything they had been through that evening. When he professed his love for her and went in for a kiss, her delicate fingers reached for his face, drawing him in closer, responding to the kiss immediately, running her tongue over his lips until he granted her entrance and god it felt amazing to be back to kissing him like that. A rush of power ran through her body as her emotions ran wild when they parted and he let her know that he wanted her to make decisions about Devina wiht him now, and not in one or two years - that he wanted to wake up with her by his side every morning "Chris..." she whispered, her heart suddenly starting to race as she count the sparkle his icy blue eyes held in them. His last words were almost lost on her as she could feel her heart thumping so loudly that seh was sure it woud burst out of her chest any second. She closed her eyes for a split second, letting his last words repeat in her mind before her whole features lit up and her orbs got fixed on his. "yes"

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-07-2014, 02:56 PM
Elite Fan

Chris

Asking Regina to be his wife was a big step in their relationship, the biggest step actually, but Chris knew what he wanted. He had always known really. It just took fighting with Regina to finally bring his deepest desires to the surface. When Chris was faced with the reality of losing her because of his insecurities he nearly fell apart. It was abundantly clear that he was not a complete person without Regina. She was the other half of his soul. In a way, Chris believed he had been missing her since the day he was born. His heart had searched for purpose with magic and Niamh, but his efforts were misdirected. All this time it had been Regina who was meant to fill the void. “I’ll understand if you’re not ready…” Chris began, but before he could finish his thought Regina rendered him speechless with her answer. Yes. Yes, she would marry him! “You, you will?” Chris stammered, excited but unsure. He didn’t want Regina to feel pressured into anything she wasn’t one hundred percent comfortable with. The look in her eyes said everything Chris needed to hear. She was certain about her answer. “What I said about you moving in with me being the happiest I would ever be…I was wrong. This moment, this moment takes the cake,” Chris exclaimed with a delighted laugh. His mouth found Regina’s in an act of celebration as they basked in the moment. “Mrs. Chris Andrews…” the proud doctor recited in amazement. “I’m not sure why you love me, but thank you.” Chris’ eyes glossed over briefly as he stared at Regina with a tenderness reserved for her and her alone. “I love you so much.”
Old 11-08-2014, 07:29 AM
Moderator Support Team

Regina

Regina knew that getting enganged after only a little over 4 months would seem crazy to some people but not to her. If she was completely honest with herself she had known after their first week together that Chris would be the guy she wanted to marry - if he would have her. For the longest time the idea of marriage seemed absurd to her, something she would never even consider again but then Chris stepped into her life and turned everything around. She knew that marrying him would be the completely opposide of marrying Leopold. This time she would have a marriage consisted of Love and feeling save. With this step she would put every bad memory about her past on the back burner and she would finally be free of everything that had made her the evil queen. She finally had what she always wanted. A family - a guy she would do everything for and who would do the same for her and children she loved unconditionally.

"Of course I will" she whispered and couldnt help but smile at the surprise she saw shining in his eyes as she listened to his stammering. "I wont change my mind Chris. I want to be your wife, more than anything else" she told him certain about the way she was feeling for him. She laughed at his outburst about this taking the cake for being the happiest day of his life "Oh you just wait, I am sure I can top that someday" she promised him before his mouth found hers in a kiss full of passion and promises of a love filled future. "Oh about that... I think I might hypenate" she told him with a wink not really meaning it. She couldnt wait to be rid of the name Mills. It hadnt done her any good in the past and she wanted to be completely his. Name and all. Taking his face into her hands, making her look at him she smiled "I love you for a lot of reasons Chris, I love you because you make incredible happy, because you are a great father to our kids and your heart is in the right place also because you always care about others and I love you because you made me a better person. You are the one for me Chris Andrews and that will never change" she went in for another kiss, this one even more passionate as the ones they shared so far. "now lets get home. I think you promised me a nice romantic evening, didnt you?"

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-10-2014, 08:33 AM
Elite Fan

Chris/Henry

Chris never thought it was possible to be glad for his fight with Regina, but that’s exactly what he was. Without it he wouldn’t be standing here engaged to the woman he loved. Knowing him, his stubbornness would’ve developed a life of its own and kept him from completing this important leap of faith. If Regina hadn’t brought up Devina’s magic, Chris’ insecurities may have consumed him and ruined everything. Thankfully, that wasn’t the case. He’d faced his demons head on and saw there was nothing to fear. Regina was just as committed to him and Devina as he was to her and Henry. She wasn’t going to change her mind and leave them. Chris was safe to trust her with his whole heart. “Well, I want you to be my wife more than anything else, so I’m glad we’re on the same page,” the elated doctor crooned. His smile twisted into a curious frown when Regina told him she planned to hyphenate her last name.

“Hmm, you’re one of those modern women, then?” he inquired, unsure of his girlfriend’s…no, fiancée’s, intentions. Regina laughed and winked to signify she was only kidding. Continuing on with her teasing, she wiggled her eyebrows and assured Chris she’d top this moment of happiness someday. “You always do have a way of surprising me,” he agreed, eagerly accepting the kiss she offered him. It was followed by a heartfelt speech. Regina listed all the reasons she loved Chris, and to say he was overwhelmed would be a gross understatement. “I love you for the exact same reasons. Oh, and you’re pretty easy on the eyes too,” he confessed charmingly. Regina playfully swatted at his arm until Chris pulled her into a passionate kiss. The two stayed that way, melting into one another, for a solid five minutes. When Regina finally came up for air Chris instantly missed her skin on his. She asked to go home, citing their romantic evening as inspiration. “You’re right. I owe you a night of fine dining and wooing. I’m pretty sure our Chinese is cold but…I’m sure we can heat the night up in other ways…” Chris’ smirk reached his eyes as he wrapped Regina in his arms and returned them to the Andrews kitchen in a cloud of blue smoke.

The surprised expression on Regina’s face was one for the record books. “Someone pretty wise once told me all magic isn’t bad. I thought I’d try listening to her,” Chris commented with a shrug. Before Regina could reply the sound of running footsteps caught the couple’s attention. Suddenly, Henry and Devina were standing in the doorway of the kitchen with a nervous looking Snow White behind them. Charming was also watching from the background. “What did you do?” Henry asked, arms crossed in annoyance as he stared Chris down. “I thought you said you wouldn’t hurt my mom…” Henry made a move to go at Chris but David was quick on the draw. He held the kid back despite his pleas of “Let me go, let me at him.” Chris’ eyes widened as Devina also shot him a sour expression. “Uhhhh,” Chris murmured, thrown off by the unexpectedness of the situation. “I’m so sorry, you two. Henry overheard me talking to Charming during the movie and he heard me say you were upset, Regina. He insisted we come home after that. He wouldn’t take no for an answer,” Snow explained apologetically.
Old 11-10-2014, 09:04 AM
Moderator Support Team

Regina

Regina definitely was not one of those modern woman who insisted on keeping their name or hypenate it. She couldnt wait for the name Andrews to be asociated with her. Regina Andrews - It had a nice ring to it. The name Mills was something that always reminded her of her mother and where they all came from. She was the millers daughter that insisted on keeping her name as she married Reginas father to keep in her mind where she came from - but who always just looked for more power, more things she could destroy and more people she could manipulate. Regina wanted nothing to do wiht that anymore and she never did, so getting rid of this name was something she wouldnt miss. She knew of course that Henry was a Mills too but the name didnt hold the same grudges for him than it did for her. And maybe one day Henry would become an Andrews as well.

"Easy on the eyes huh?" she asked as she playfully swatted his arm "I am drop dead gorgeous and if you dont see that I might reconsider my answer about your proposal" she steped away from him with a grin on her lips but when he agreed that he had promised her a night of fine dining wooing and eventhough the food was cold they could heat up the evening in other ways - her cheeks turned slightly red and she bit her lip. To be honest it was a quite difficult task not to throw Chris against the nearest wall and have her way with him right here in her dimply lit vault but she fitured that wasting a rather comfortable matress in their very own bed was really a waste.

Her eyebrows shot up in surprise when Chris teleported them home. She was about to say something when he cut her off by telling her that someone pretty wise had once told him all magic isnt bad "hmm yes. .sounds like someone pretty wise to me as well" her lips closed around his again as she suddenly heard footsteps and stepped away from Chris in time for the two charmings and their kids entering their kitchen. Turning to her 13 year old sun she could see the frown that covered his face before he practically yelled at Chris before wanting to go at him. To say Regina was shocked about her sons behaviour would be an understatement. Sure she knew that Henry was protective of her and she loved him for it but she didnt know he would be THAT hurt over what happened. She sighed softly as Snow explained what had happened and then turned back to their children "We appreciate your cocern, both of us. Really we do. But there is no need for hostiliy or wanting to hurt someone here. Chris and I had a fight and it wasnt pretty but we ... made up" she whispered and smiled at her fiance "I´d say we made up pretty good too" she added as her heart started racing and she figured, why not. "and since you are all here anway I´d say we might as well tell you just how good we made up." Regina took a deep breath before looking at Devina "D. Your dad asked me to marry him" she told the blonde girl who was looking curiously at her. she then faced the rest and a large smile apperead on her lips "And I said yes"

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-10-2014, 12:28 PM
Elite Fan

Henry/Devina/Chris

Henry didn’t care what his grandparents thought. The instant he overheard Snow talking about his mom crying he was determined to find her and tell Chris to take a hike. Henry liked Chris a lot, more than he cared to admit, but if he’d hurt his mom he needed to go away. Case closed. Henry was only thirteen, but he was capable of defending those he loved. Charming and Snow tried to tell him otherwise but they didn’t grow up in the Mills mansion. Neither of them knew how hard it was for Henry to see his mom struggle. As a child he always sensed there was something off with her. He used to believe it was just that she was evil, but over time Henry figured out how much she’d lost. Learning about his mother’s past gave him a new appreciation for her. Losing Daniel and Robin Hood was a lot but now Chris? Henry was through with his mom getting the short end of the stick. He knew not to use magic to try to help her (he’d already made that mistake), but intimidation worked too. Chris was going to get a tongue lashing and Devina didn’t look like she was going to fight Henry on it. Chris was her dad but she adored Regina. She seemed just as upset as Henry did about their parents fighting.

After five minutes of back and forth, the Charmings finally caved and took Henry and Devina home. They were camped out there a good half hour before noises filled the kitchen. Henry practically ran downstairs and the second he spotted Chris, his childlike temper took over. He was too worked up to notice his mom wasn’t sad anymore. “Let me go, let me at him,” Henry insisted, but his grandpa had too firm of a grip on him. “I’m not going to hit him, gramps. I just want to give him a piece of my mind,” Henry explained valiantly. Henry heard Chris chuckle under his breath and was about to tell him to stop laughing when his mom interrupted his protective outburst. She told him that she appreciated the concern but her and Chris had made up. Their fight was bad but they worked through it and things were good between them now. Really good.

“Are you sure?” Henry asked in disbelief. He didn’t want to be mislead. If this was some sort of ruse to make him act his age he was going to be upset. More than anything the teen hated being lied to. Smiling, Chris and Regina assured him they had things under control. It was at that moment Henry took note of the light in both their eyes. They seemed to be…glowing. As odd as it was, it felt right. As Henry’s body finally relaxed, Charming took his hands off his grandson. Regina kept talking and Henry’s eyes widened at the next words to come out of her mouth. Chris asked her to marry him and she actually said yes. “Wait, what?” Henry gasped. His jaw nearly hit the floor in surprise. Charming and Snow were equally dumbfounded. The only person in the room who managed to get a grip and respond was Devina. Her squeal was so loud Henry suspected it broke a glass next door. “OH MY GOSH!” the blonde seven-year-old proclaimed in delight. She launched herself into Regina’s and Chris’ outstretched arms while Henry remained frozen in place. He was happy, he was, he just processed things differently than his soon to be little sister. Snow and Charming congratulated the couple until Henry finally found his voice. “Wow,” he announced, his smile a mixture of joy and embarrassment. “That is awesome. I’m happy for you guys.”
Old 11-10-2014, 12:48 PM
Moderator Support Team

Regina

she sighed softly at the fact that Snow and Charming had really brought the kids home so suddenly but she knew how insinstend Henry could be if he wanted something. To go against a 13 year old was not as easy as it sounded. Especially not when that teengager was raised by the one and only Regina Mills. She saw her sons desbelieving look and smiled at him "I am very sure sweety. We are more than all right. Just look at us and you will see that I speak the truth" she told him and she was sure that they were both glowing wiht their new found happiness. The news were out just about ten seconds later and her heart was racing because she hoped that Devina and Henry would be okay wiht Chris and her getting married. After all they had just been dating for 4 months so it wasnt really something they had seen coming. the raven haired beauty noticed her sons eyes widening but no sound came out of his mouth while Devina was utterly stoked for her parents and rand into their open arms. While worry crossed Reginas features she still hugged the little blonde girl kissing her cheek, happy about her reaction. I am so so happy for you guys. Dad you finally did something right" she nudged her fathers shoulder with a wink. Regina turned to face Henry once more, her heart still beating fast. She needed her son to be okay with this or the wedding would be off the table. Finally her son seemed to find his words "You are?" Regina asked pretty unsure of the whole situation "We know its fast, but it just, it feels right. I mean when you know you know, right?" she whispered looking at her son finally spotting a smile on his face "now come here and hug your old mother" Regina chuckled softly and drew her son into her arms, happy about the turn of this evening.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-10-2014, 01:53 PM
Elite Fan

Henry/Chris

Devina was kissing his mom and Chris on the cheek, the Charmings were clapping their hands together, and Henry was just…standing there. He was smiling but, admittedly, the whole situation felt like a dream. He’d come home mentally prepared to handle a break up. He had psyched himself up to say goodbye to Chris only to discover he was sticking around for life. At least, that was the plan. Henry was so happy it was hard to put his emotions into words. He wanted to jump for joy but something stopped him. The worried expression on his mother’s face told Henry she thought it was disapproval. That couldn’t be further from the truth. Henry wanted to have a normal family. He was just…afraid. Henry grew up without a father figure and Neal was taken from him so quickly. It was scary to hope for the best when he was used to the worst. It was going to take some time to adjust. Still, his conflicted feelings weren’t as important as his mom’s happiness. Henry was determined to forget his nervousness and only show Regina his joy. She asked if he was really excited and Henry laughed, nodding his head.

“Really. I think you two taking the plunge is pretty cool.” Regina told him and Devina she knew it was soon, but it felt right. When two people knew they belonged together waiting to make a commitment seemed foolish. “Yeah, if there’s one thing I learned from my story book it’s to take advantage of happy endings when they find you,” Henry explained. Chris told him he was wise beyond his years and Henry shrugged but didn’t dispute his claims. “Future professor at your service,” he joked, though a bit of truth laid in his words. Henry hadn’t thought too much about what he wanted to be when he grew up but a teacher sounded promising. That or an astronaut or marine biologist, maybe. He had plenty of time to figure it out. Regina beamed at her son’s words and told him to come give his ‘old’ mother a hug. “Wish granted,” Henry replied. “But you’re not old. Not yet, at least.” Henry folded himself into his mother’s arms and pulled back with a curious expression. “So when’s the big day?” he asked. Chris nearly choked on his laughter. He coughed to cover it up while Regina told her son to be patient. They didn’t even have a ring yet.

“No ring?” Henry asked in disbelief. “What are you waiting for?” Chris held his hands up in playful defense. Devina told her dad he had some work to do and Chris shook his head in amusement. “What are you two, the engagement police?” he joked. “I’ve got something in the works. Trust me.” Charming and Snow piped in, congratulating the happy couple again before dismissing themselves. They correctly assumed the new family would want some alone time to celebrate together. “I’m best man, right?” Henry boldly asked. Regina told him not to be so presumptuous but Chris honestly didn’t mind. “Of course you are. I can’t think of a better man for the job.” Henry puffed his chest out proudly but Devina wore a jealous frown. “I’m sure we can find something for you to do too, sweetheart,” Chris promised with an encouraging nod to Regina. He figured she could handle this one. Chris had learned his lesson trying to be the only one to parent and make decisions for Devina. Regina was going to be his wife. That meant she had just as much say as he did. From here on out, they were a team.
Old 11-11-2014, 04:54 AM
Moderator Support Team

Regina

She could see the struggle in her little boys eyes and figured either she or Chris should have a talk with him later on. She felt like there was more to the situation that met the eye. It wasn’t that he wasn’t happy for them, because she could see that the joy and happiness in his eyes were genuine. So there had to be something else. Something that for the life of her she couldn’t pinpoint right now. Still she smiled at his wise words and had to admit that she couldn’t have said it any better. She was long past the point of looking at herself as a villain who didn’t get a happy ending, proofing more than once that her intentions were good, that she went through a redemption and that she was actively trying to stay on the good side. Life as a hero in training wasn’t so bad after all. “Maybe someday you´ll be. I have faith that you can become whatever you want. Whiter it is a professor and Astronaut or a doctor like Chris over here” she whispered into his hair as she hugged her son close to her chest, chuckling at his reference of her not being old, at least not yet “ah well give me a few more years and we revise that statement”

When he asked about the date for the wedding she laughed out loud at his curious expression and Chris chocked laugh “Patience is a virtue. We just got engaged, Chris didn’t exactly plan this” she admitted in front of their children and there hadn’t been a ring or anything. Not that Regina needed one to know that she wanted to marry the blonde doctor but she knew it was tradition and was sure that Chris wanted to do it the right way. “Well you should listen to our kids, they seem to know how to work a proposal right” she playfully nudged her future husband to let him know she was kidding and kissed his lips before accepting the congratulations from Snow and Charming. “Thank you” she whispered to their friends and they really seemed overjoyed the newly engaged couple and she was sure that in her head Snow was already planning the wedding to the detail of the color of the flower kids dresses. Chris and her pegged them goodbye before they returned their attention to Henry and Devina.

Biting her lip she told Henry not to be so presumptuous when he wanted to know if he could be the best man but smiled when Chris agreed to it without even thinking twice. She knew how much this would mean to Henry and honestly, she was sure that it meant just as much to her fiancé. Immediately after settling the matter on his best man, Devina spotted a jealous frown and Regina had to once again bite her lip. She wanted to say something but she still didn’t know whiter it was her place or not. When Chris gave her an encouraging smile though, she nodded and grinned “How would you like to be my one and only bridesmaid?” She asked the 7 year old girl with a smile that went from ear to ear. She had been struggling to whiter ask Devina to be her maid of honor or her bridesmaid but she figured that the responsibility that fell to a maid of honor shouldn’t lie on a 7 year olds shoulders. She hoped Devina would be okay with the choice because she really wanted that small blonde to be in her wedding and close at her side “What do you say? You can even choose the color of the dresses” Regina continued and Devinas eyes popped up large as plates “reeeaally?” she asked with a happy smile as Regina nodded her head

Smiling, Regina fell into Chris arms and although she knew that they probably still had a long time to go until they were finally getting married – she couldn’t wait.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-11-2014, 08:56 AM
Elite Fan

Henry/Devina/Chris

It felt nice to hear Regina talk about the faith she had in him. Henry would never tire of it. He was a lucky kid to have so many people in his corner. His moms always supported him, his grandparents adored him (even when he got them scolded for destroying mailboxes), and he finally had real friends at school. Life was really, really good. If the other shoe was going to drop Henry preferred not to know about it. He liked living a blissful existence. “I couldn’t be a doctor, no offense Chris. I just…don’t want to be around sick people and death,” Henry replied with a thoughtful expression. It took a special person to work in the medical field. Henry wasn’t cut out for it. It was bad enough losing his own loved ones but to watch other people suffer in the same way? No thank you. Chris seemed to understand. He agreed that it was a difficult job. Most people were not called to such emotionally draining professions. “Yeah, it’s great that you’re so good at it though. I’m proud of you.” It was a simple revelation, but it meant the world to Chris. He wanted to be a man Henry admired. Knowing he was making a difference in the young boy’s life was a priceless gift.

“Thank you, Henry. I appreciate that. And I’m proud of you. Your mom is absolutely right. Anything you set your mind to, you can do. Whether it’s being a teacher or something else entirely.” Regina flashed a thrilled smile at both the men in her life before addressing Devina’s concerns. The little girl was obviously worried she’d be left out of her parent’s big day. Her fears were put to rest when Regina asked her to be her one and only bridesmaid. She could even pick the dress color! “Reeeaally?” Devina questioned with a gleeful hop. Henry thought his future sister looked pretty funny dancing in place but it was cool too. Becoming a family was a big deal. It was worth celebrating. “Just don’t pick a puke color. Wait…what am I saying? Definitely pick a puke color. Then mom and Chris are stuck with it in all their pictures,” Henry teased with a devilish expression. Regina told him to behave and Devina giggled at the image. Still, she was too sweet to play his game.

“No way! Pink and sparkly all the way. No boy opinions allowed. Except daddy’s…and only for his suit.” Devin explained matter of factly. She was taking Operation Wedding quite seriously already. If Henry was likely to become a teacher one day, Devina was a shoe in for an event planner. “Well, as long as someone teaches me how to work a tie before the big event I’m not complaining,” Henry replied. He watched his mother lean into Chris’ embrace, probably picturing their wedding, and considered that he had never seen her happier. Not even when things were good with Robin. Maybe they were going to be okay, after all. Henry’s unsettled heart was just a fluke. He’d get over the anxiety soon enough and accept that everyone he cared about truly could be happy. “Umm, so not to be rude but if you guys are gonna be all gushy and talk about romantic stuff I’ll just go upstairs and play some Space Paranoids.”
Old 11-11-2014, 09:40 AM
Moderator Support Team

Regina

Listening to her son she could very well understand what he meant abotu not being able to work in a hospital. at his young age Henry had seen enough to last him a life time and he surely didnt have to pick a job that handled suffering and death on an almost daily basis. She tho, as well as her son admired Chris for his job choice and for being the great guy that he was. All patients adored him and Regina knew that Chris loved what he was doing, helping people, changing things. She nodded at her boys and her heart clenched when she realized that Henry was admiring Chris just as she did.It was amazing to see them getting along so well and forming a bond that could only be created between people who really cared about each other.

Her smile changed into a frown when Henry encouraged Devina to choose a puke colour for the dresses "Oh you dont want me mad on my own wedding day, trust me. You all would need to suffer through that" she told her family only half joking but a chuckle accompanied her words. When Devina picked pink and sparkly she nodded "I can live wiht that" she whispered and although she wasnt the pink and squishy kind of girl she realized that by now she also wasnt as opposed to it as she probably had been years ago. Pink was a happy color and their wedding day would definitely be a happy one. "As long as you dont make your daddys suit pink and sparkly too" she added in with a smirk and kissed Devinas hair "on top of that I want you to be with me when I look for my wedding dress, well if you want to of course" Henry looked up and scoffed softly "dress shopping. I am so glad that I am a boy, Or do you want me to help you with your suit?" he wanted to know from Chris and didnt want to disappoint him "I mean suit shopping is not as bad as dress shopping right? You wont try on 500 different suits just to realize that the first one was perfect, right?"

Reginas eyebrows shot up at her sons smart ass remarks "I see you spend way too much time with Miss Swan" she told him and ruffled his hair "and dont worry I will help you with your tie, Or Chris will, I am sure you will learn in no time" she said and then laughed out loud "take your sister with you, will you?" she let him know, not even realizing what she had just said before turning back to her future husband "well, that leaves the both of us. What exactly would you like to do?"

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-11-2014, 12:05 PM
Elite Fan

Henry/Chris

Henry took a minute to think about his mom’s warning. A nervous laugh escaped his lips as he pictured her stressed out on her special day. He did not want to ruffle her feathers at her wedding. He joked around a lot but at the end of the day Henry valued keeping the peace. “Ehhh, good point. We don’t want mom to put on her scary face, Devina. Trust me. You’ll see it one day and it ain’t pretty,” Henry revealed. His knowing expression turned into a grin when Regina rolled her eyes. She could act perturbed but she couldn’t argue his point, not really. She was well aware of her sassiness. Henry only teased her because he was so much like her (which meant he could get away with it). Devina seemed to enjoy their banter and turned her head back and forth, following their conversation like she was watching a riveting tennis match. The little girl finally interrupted by painting a picture of the bridesmaid dress she envisioned – pink with sparkles. Henry’s eyebrows shot straight up at the suggestion. His mom did not do pink. Red and black? You bet. But pink was a foreign concept to Regina Mills. The fact that she was a sucker for kid’s puppy dog eyes was the only reason Devina got her way.

Henry just shook his head and stifled a laugh. At this rate, the sanctuary was going to look like it was hosed down with pepto bismal. “I’m not wearing a pink tie,” Henry pointed out. No way was he going to be feminized, not even for his mom’s wedding. There were some lines men just couldn’t cross. Chris’ pleading eyes seemed to beg for the same thing. Laughing, Regina told Devina that her dad and Henry wouldn’t be wearing anything pink and sparkly. “Praise the Lord,” Henry announced triumphantly. Devina pouted for a few seconds before shrugging her disappointment off. As long as she got to wear what she wanted to the ceremony she was a happy camper. Plus, it helped that Regina softened the blow by inviting her future daughter wedding dress shopping. “Someone get me out of here,” Henry mumbled under his breath dramatically. Chris snickered in agreement but Devina drowned them out with her excited claps. When Henry made fun of the way women shopped his mom gave him some very serious side eye. She commented that he’d been hanging out with Emma too much, causing Henry to beam with pride. “Hey, what can I say? She taught me well.”

Henry may not be living with Emma anymore but he loved his other mom all the same. She and Regina couldn’t be more different but Henry admired various qualities in both of them. Their parenting styles sort of balanced each other out. Before Henry could officially dismiss himself from the conversation Regina asked him to take his sister upstairs with him. Devina squealed at the new title and Henry paused on the steps, momentarily debating what had just been said. It only took him a few seconds to decide he was okay with it. He had been treating Devina like a sibling for months anyways. “Fine fine, just don’t think you’re going to be Player 1. I’m always player 1 and I have a system,” Henry explained. Devina nodded in agreement, following after the teenage boy in awe. She pretty much thought Henry hung the moon. “Hey mom, come here for a sec,” Henry asked, motioning for Devina to meet him in his room. He leaned over the railing on the stairs as his mom approached to whisper something in her ear. “Remember all those months ago…when we were talking about Neal and you told me you’d never be able to give me a normal family. Well, I told you so.” Henry pulled back, sticking his tongue out playfully before sprinting upstairs and out of view. Regina announced to Chris it was only them now and he hummed appreciatively. “And then there were two.” She asked what they should do the rest of the night and Chris couldn’t contain his passion if he tried. “I can think of a few things. Care to do a sound proof spell on the house and meet me in the closet?” Chris asked suggestively. There was a perfectly good bed upstairs, but then where was the excitement in that?

Last edited by Captivating; 11-11-2014 at 12:14 PM
Old 11-11-2014, 01:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

3 months later

Regina

the last couple of months had passed by in a whirlind of time. With all the planning, decorating, shopping and organizing Regina didnt even have time to breathe and it wasnt like the town was actually running herself during that time. So whenever she wasnt screaming at the local bakaery for messing up her appointment for cake testing or yelling at the print shop for spelling the name Andrews wrong - she was still handling town matters. She didnt know which job was hader, wedding planer or mayor but she wouldnt be Regina Mills if she couldnt handle both. Thankfully Chris wasnt one of those guys who told the woman to just handle it and he was there for every decision that Regina wanted them to make. Chris opinion was very important to her and nothing ever got the approval or got denied before talking to him. She didnt think it to be possible but over the last 3 months she and Chris had grown even closer, not only physically but mentally too and she had never felt like this ever before. She was the happiest woman in all Storybrooke and even put Snow white to shame. Snow, who was officially made Reginas maid of honr (which had resulted in a flood of joyful tears) had been worried that 4 months was not enough time to plan a wedding but Regina had insistet that she and Chris both didnt want to be enganged for over a year just to make sure that everything was planned to the most smallest detail. It wasnt Regina to overdo it. All she wanted was to marry her handsome doctor and if it was up to her, her family and a small chappel would very well do it. She had the pompous wedding once and it just wasnt her style. Their wedding date was October 3rd which was only one month away. Almost everything was set up, there were just some minor things to be handled AND she had no dress yet.

Regina woke up wiht a smile on her face and she didnt remember a time where it hadnt been like that. Chris arms were firmly wrapped around her torso and his breath was tickling her neck. She sighed in content as she put her hands on top of his, that movement making him tighten his grib on her resulting in Reginas smile to widen "hmmmm good morning" she breathed softly as she turned around in his arms, kissing his lips softly and slowly. "how did you sleep?" she asked touching his face softly as his eyes fluttered open and icy blue ones met her caramel colored ones.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-11-2014, 01:57 PM
Elite Fan

Chris

Chris had always admired women, even when he didn’t understand them. His father may have been a drunk but he believed women should be respected. It was the one admirable piece of advice he passed onto his son. And despite being burned by Niamh, Chris still thought it was true. The fact that women gave birth was enough to impress him for a lifetime. Still, Regina had truly blown him away with how organized and capable she proved to be over the last three months. Not only was she planning a wedding, she was running an entire town! All this and she never once forgot to pack their kids lunches or complained about Chris’ long hours at the hospital. How he got lucky enough to land such an incredible life partner was a mystery to him but Chris was extremely thankful. Regina Mills was one hell of a woman, and soon she would be his wife. Chris couldn’t wait for the big day to arrive. He enjoyed watching his future bride fuss over details with Snow and made sure to be a part of all the planning but he’d have been just as happy going to the justice of the peace with Henry and Devina as witnesses. At one time Regina seemed to be considering the idea but Snow told her ‘absolutely not’ and that was that.

Truthfully, Chris was glad the princess interfered. Regina deserved a beautiful day with people admiring her. After all, every smart man knew all the attention was on the bride. As it should be. Only one month stood between him putting a ring on Regina’s finger and hearing the applause of their family and friends. Well, one month and a surprise bridal shower. Snow had insisted on putting one together despite Henry and Chris’ considerate warnings. Regina wasn’t keen on being the center of attention but Snow insisted it was a rite of passage. If Regina was going to become a member of Storybrooke’s wife club she needed to have a proper initiation. At least Snow was smart enough not to make the event all women. She knew Regina would want Chris’ support once she realized what was going on. The night before the shower Chris made sure to wine and dine Regina like he never had before. He wanted her to be in the best of moods. Of course, their passionate love making after dinner contributed to that too. Chris awoke the next morning very easily despite getting so little sleep. Ever since Regina and Henry moved in with him he was a much lighter sleeper. Chris contributed it to typical male protectiveness. He wanted to always be alert and ready to take care of those he loved. Regina touched his hand and Chris pulled her closer to him, burying his head in the crook of her neck and shoulder. She laughed at the tickle of his touch and shifted in his arms. Once she was facing him Regina kissed him until his blue eyes had no choice but to open. “Morning, beautiful,” Chris replied, his smile mirroring the woman loved. Regina caressed his face tenderly and asked how he slept.

“Wonderfully,” he lied, hoping the dark circles under his eyes weren’t visible. “Though if I didn’t…I blame your wild woman ways last night. I don’t think I need to visit the gym this week after all. You helped me burn plenty of calories,” Chris flirted. “So I was thinking…Devina said you still haven’t found a dress. Maybe it’s a sign we should just do an all natural wedding,” Chris suggested with a wink. He did love Regina best with nothing on. “Kidding. I’m pretty sure your devoted maid of honor would kill us. Not to mention it’d scar the children for life. But in my fantasy wedding…” Chris chuckled, kissing Regina in between his words. “…in my fantasy wedding, that would be how it would go down.” Chris’ tongue circled Regina’s for a few minutes before he finally pushed himself up into a sitting position. “Big day ahead,” he commented. Regina sat up beside him, confusion registering on her face. “Uhh, I just mean…more wedding planning awaits us. It’s never ending, it seems,” Chris rambled, hoping he’d covered his mistake well. Snow wouldn’t let him live it down if he spilled the beans. “I can’t wait until our family’s are finally one.”
Old 11-12-2014, 04:49 AM
Moderator Support Team

Regina

Her smile only grew when he called her beautiful. It had been a long time since someone had called her that AND she had believed it. With Chris though she never doubted his words when it came to her. She knew he practically worshipped the ground she walked on and the intense look in his eyes whenever his gaze fell upon her made her realize just how much he was in love with her. Of course she was fairly sure that the look of love mirrored in her eyes. She raised her eyebrows at his blunt lie and popped her elbow up to look at him “you do know that I can tell when you are lying, don’t you?” she asked but kissed his lips, she knew of course that she was the reason for his lack of sleep and that she had kept him up even more than normally. It had been a wild night full of passion and somehow Regina had not managed to get enough. Only when she could feel the soreness starting to take over she had finally relented and Chris had been asleep within seconds. She had no idea what was wrong with her, maybe it had been the fine wine and dining or the fact that before last night it had been over a week since they had last been close, she just knew that her hunger for him had been almost too much for her to bear. Biting her lip she looked at him sheepishly “I am sorry, I don’t know what came over me last night” she whispered and her eyes wandered over Chris chest and then touched him lightly to move him so she could look at his back “I promise to take care of the scratch marks after we showered” she whispered looking down “and maybe you should consider wearing a turtleneck today, I don’t want our kids to be scared for life when they see the bite-marks on your neck”

When he mentioned the sad fact that she still hadn’t found a dress she sighed softly but nudged his shoulders “as much as I am sure you would love that idea and that in your mind you see us getting married with carrying nothing more than a smile, you are probably right about our children and friends. They certainly wouldn’t appreciate a natural wedding” she mentioned but laughed at the thought “I promise you though, if you are up for it, we can spend our whole honeymoon like that” she wriggled her eyebrows suggestively. “speaking off. Did you decide on where you want to take me?” she asked and Chris had made the whole honeymoon planning a mystery she wasn’t able to solve yet. He didn’t really answer and went in for a kiss instead, and Regina, like always couldn’t resist him. The kiss got heated and she softly moaned as her body moved closer to his in its own accord. When he finally pushed himself up into a sitting position, moving away from her she had to remind herself that they were physically in no condition to pick up where they left off last night. Truth to be told she wouldn’t be able to walk straight for the next two days at least. A confused look registered on her face when Chris mentioned a big day. She sat up as well awaiting an explanation. Raising her eyebrows at his declaration she shrugged her shoulders “so it seems yes, but in a month all will be over and you will finally be my husband”, and just in case you don’t know it, I can’t wait for our family’s to be one either” she agreed and went in for one more kiss before she cleared her throat “You should shower first. I don’t trust myself around you at the moment, not that I ever really could but ever since last night it just gotten ten times worse” she admitted with a soft chuckle as she waited for her fiancé to retreat to the bathroom. She did not have a lot planned for today, spending some time with her family and making some phone calls about the hopefully fixed wedding cake (raspberry chocolate with a vanilla frosting) and the flower arrangements. Other than that she looked forward to a quiet day for once, having had enough trouble in the last months to last her a lifetime

LEVERAGE campaign