Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-30-2014, 11:32 AM
Moderator Support Team

Regina

she might have walked out of the kitchen but she knew that Chris would follow her sooner rather than later and so she waited just around the corner. Regina did not have to wait long and she knew she had wrapped him around her little finger, although she was pretty sure that if Chris really wanted to, he could do the very same to her - and she would let him. The dark haired beauty waited for him to be close by before she covered his eyes from behind, leaning her body into him, breathing into his neck, His words made her think tho and she really didnt want one of the kids or maybe even Henry or Devina catching them and so she let her hands fall from his eyes in a spur of hesitaion. She was about to aplogize when she felt herself being pushed against the closet door, her lovers face appearing right before her face, telling her that they had to be quiet. Surprise struck her and her eyes widened slightly before a smile etched around her lips as her eyes spotted once again that mischivous twinkle. She knew he was capable of such things and she loved it when he took the reigns. "But where is the fun in that?" she asked him in a low voice, a voice she was sure would make him shudder. The stumpled inside of the closet together, waiting just for a split second to get used of the darkness before they crashed against each other, their lips finding each other and their tongues playing their familiar sonett. She moaned softly at his words and he had she didnt know if he actually meant it but she knew that there was always a little truth in his teasing. "and you are going to be mine" seh whispered against his lips and she knew it was true. the thing was, she didnt really mind.

Their kisses got more heated as things got carried away. Her fingers slipped to his shirt, fastly undoing the buttons, pushing it over his shoulders, smiling as it hit the floor. She was just working on his belt, pushing it through the loops and unzipping his pants when the door swung open rather forcefully, making them stumple a great deal. Reginas heart was hammering in her chest as she looked up at the intrudor "Snow" she breathed out, her cheeks tinted in a crimson red.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-03-2014, 08:11 AM
Elite Fan

Chris

Regina was undoubtedly receptive to Chris’ advances. There was a moment in between kisses the doctor thought she might play the part of ‘responsible’ adult and stop things, citing the kids as a reason, but their passion wasn’t so easily quenched. Henry and Devina were likely so busy with friends they hadn’t even noticed their parent’s absence. “This is the best birthday party I’ve ever been to,” Chris announced the brief second his mouth took a break from Regina’s in search of air. His body shuddered against hers as she mirrored his sentiments about being each others undoing. “If I have to have a weakness, I suppose you’re much better than kryptonite,” Chris murmured seductively, referencing Superman’s achilles heel. With as much passion as she could muster, Regina silenced her boyfriend once and for all with a kiss that left him utterly awestruck. As Merlin, Chris had witnessed and performed powerful magic, but nothing he experienced came close to preparing the wizard for the magic that was true love. He honestly felt as though his very soul was bound to Regina’s. Chris had no control over it, it just…happened.

A few more minutes of hungry, tender kisses ensued before foreplay ended and Chris and Regina’s eyes filled with an intimate lust they’d come to know well. Regina peeled Chris’ shirt off quickly, exposing his bare chest for her viewing pleasure. As she worked on undoing his belt Chris slowly slid her blazer off her shoulders to expose the nape of her neck. His favorite spot. Chris leaned down to trail kisses across her collarbone and felt Regina shiver. His hands made their way beneath her top, inching the fabric up until his hands connected with her bra. Just before he could unfasten the undergarment the closet door swung open. Regina said the intruder’s name before Chris saw her face. It was Snow White. Literally caught with his pants around his ankles, Chris scrambled to dress himself. His cheeks were as red as Regina’s. “I am so sorry!” Snow gasped in embarrassment, though a hint of amusement laced her high pitched voice. “Henry wanted his jacket and when I couldn’t find you Regina I just thought I’d get it for him and save you the trouble. I didn’t realize the closet was such a…busy…location.” Regina groaned, rolling her eyes, but Chris couldn’t help himself. Despite the awkwardness of the situation he started to laugh. “Why do I feel like a teenager caught in the act?” he questioned aloud, shaking his head with a smile as he finished buttoning his shirt. “I mean, we’re all adults here. It’s…fine, Snow. There’s no way you could’ve seen that one coming.”
Old 11-03-2014, 09:43 AM
Moderator Support Team

Regina

the raven haired beauty couldnt believe that out of everyone it had to be snow that caught them. not that she actually wanted ANYONE to catch them almost in the act but if she had to choose one, it certainly wouldnt be her former step daughter. She couldnt help but roll her eyes at Snow Whites comment. Who knew the pixie haired brunett could be that witty. Annoyingly so though. Regina really didnt know whiter to be utterly embarassed or to just blow of some steam, make her friend leave in fear but when Chris decided to just laugh it off, she went with his tactic and joined into his laugh. Only Chris could do that to her, make her go from wanting to rip someones head off, to actually laughing about the situation. Thats how much he had changed her "really, like Chris said. Its fine Snow. Just send me your therapy bills with Archie" she told the smaller woman with a wink before she also started to redress herself. Snow couldnt help but chuckle at the older woman before she nodded her head with a smirk still present on her lips. "Well, that teaches us not to use the storage room anymore" she told her boyfriend and kissed him on the nose lovingly. "and it also teaches us to wait until we are actually alone" she added with a sparkle in her eyes and as much as they loved each other and couldnt wait to be close, they certainly didnt need anyone else walking in on them. "okay, you look presentable again. what about me?" she wanted to know, trying to unwrinle her skirt and fluff her hair a bit. "Good to go?" she wanted to know waiting for an answer.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-03-2014, 12:11 PM
Elite Fan

Chris

Regina was teetering on the edge of annoyance and amusement. The Queen’s confliction showed on her face as her mouth twisted in uncertainty and her eyes squinted in contemplation. There was clearly a part of her that wanted to lash out at Snow for the intrusion. Chris understood more than she knew. He wasn’t thrilled by the interruption either, but the moment had passed and there would be plenty of time for a makeup session later tonight. It was Chris’ laughter that finally pushed Regina into letting it go. She laughed too, a loud and happy laugh which successfully eliminated the tension in the room. Snow White’s shoulders relaxed as the pixie-haired brunette reacted to Regina’s therapy joke. “It may take years to come back from that. Or, y’know, you could just whip me up a forgetting potion,” Snow teased. Chris raised a curious eyebrow, unsure of the former bandit’s intentions. He didn’t know her as well as Regina and her humor was sometimes lost on him. Regina liked to tell him he could be adorably clueless sometimes. “Oh, heavens no, I’m not really considering that Chris. I’ve had my fill of memory potions. They aren’t all they’re cracked up to be, you can trust me on that.”

Regina’s stepdaughter was, of course, thinking of the time she made herself forget Charming to dull the hurt of losing him. It was a rash, stupid decision that almost cost her true love and the heroic, kind personality she was known for. “Ahh, I see. Thanks for the advice,” Chris replied with a wink. Snow told them she’d see them back outside and retreated so Regina and Chris could finish making themselves decent. Regina asked Chris if she was presentable and he snickered at the rebel piece of hair sticking up on her head. “Almost,” he assured her, gently patting her hair back into place. “Perfectly lady-like…though I’m partial to your disheveled look,” Chris crooned. “I look forward to part two.” Linking his hand with Regina’s, Chris led his girlfriend back outside. Henry was tossing a football with some guys his age but quickly spotted them and ran over to talk. “Best birthday ever! Seriously! Thanks, guys!” Henry exclaimed, out of breath. “Also, Grace asked me to be her boyfriend.” he mumbled under his breath. Chris waited for Regina’s reaction, knowing it would be a doozy. “I said I had to think about it…I mean, I’m only thirteen!”
Old 11-03-2014, 12:55 PM
Moderator Support Team

Regina

Regina raised her eyebrows when Snow asked for a forgetting potion "at least during that time you hated those birds as much as I do" she told her with a soft wink but in reality she loved Snow just the way she was, obsession wiht birds and all. Nodding she let her former step daughter leave before she made sure she looked presentable enough to go back and migle with the guests. Smirking at Chris she was grateful for his assistance wiht her hair. "hmm thank you. And dont I know it. I think you actually love me most first thing in the morning, when I look absolutely dishelved with my hair messy and no make up on. I will never understand why but I appreciate it non the less" she told him and kissed his lips in a soft kiss, deepening it slightly as a promise for later. They walked out of the closet, hand in hand as they were approached by Henry, a big smile playing on her sons lips as he thanked them for the best birthday party ever "Youre very welcome dear" Regina whispered and it was heart warming to see her son actually enjoying himself. It had been a while since he could just be a child and let go of all the things that made him grow up way too fast. She was just about to hug her son close to her chest when he suddenly announced in his childlike innocent voice that Grace had asked him to be her boyfriend.

Regina had never really felt dizzy in her life, except for when she had been exhausted from a fight but after her sons declaration she could feel herself almost fainting "I am sorry... what did you say?" she asked again and well it had been no real secret that Grace really liked Henry and as far as she knew from different occasions her little prince was pretty fond of Jeffersons girl as well. After all - thanks to Devina - Regina had a pretty good idea of what was going on between them, after school playdates and all. Still she never actually believed that her son would get a real girlfriend that soon. "I.. yes you are" she whispered - then again - you could never been too young to fall in love. She cleared her throat and tried to regain her composure looking at Chris for help. "Henry" she whispered her voice growing softy "I am sorry for reacting that way. If you like Grace and want to be with her, then of course you can. I mean I know you are both only 13 and I trust you. You are the most responsible child I have ever known and I also trust the fact that I raised you right. Having a relationship here is nothing like in the enchanted forrest and I still have ot get used to that" she whispered her explanation and it wasnt like people got married off by the age of 16 or anything. Grace and Henry were still kids and an innocnent relationship would change nothing.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-03-2014, 01:45 PM
Elite Fan

Henry/Chris

Henry hadn’t wanted to tell his mom about Grace. He was embarrassed and worried about how she’d react. But he knew that keeping a secret from her was worse than telling the truth. He’d be grounded forever if she found out he hid something from her. Well, okay, forever was an exaggeration but she’d be upset. Emma was his laid back parent but Regina was a different story. She was…protective. Henry didn’t blame her though. His recent choices gave her plenty of cause for concern. Stealing Cora’s spell book and dabbling in dark magic was his biggest mistake yet. Henry was sure he’d mess up a lot more in the years to come, he was a kid after all, but he wanted Regina to believe in him. He wanted his mom to trust that he was trying his best not to disappoint her. The only way to find out if she could do that was to rip the band-aid off and tell her about Grace’s request. At first, Regina looked a little faint. Henry actually thought she might be sick but she recovered pretty quickly. “Ummm, you know what? Never mind,” Henry mumbled nervously. Regina hinted that thirteen was too young to date and Henry swallowed hard.

He was seconds away from saying he made the whole thing up until Chris' reassuring hand on his shoulder stopped him. The kind doctor told him to give his mom a second and Henry obliged. Finally, Regina relented and apologized. Henry beamed the second his mom promised that she trusted him. He was the most responsible teenager she knew, so if he wanted Grace to be his girlfriend she would support it. “Wait, really?” Henry asked in disbelief. Regina bit her bottom lip, seemingly fighting the urge to take back her words, and nodded. “Thanks mom,” Henry replied, hugging his mom happily. “But…I am still going to think about it. I like Grace but I already have two pretty awesome women in my life.” Chris busted out laughing, wondering if Henry was more of a heart breaker than he thought. Regina was shocked too but before she could protest Henry explained. “I’m talking about you and Emma, duh!” Henry announced. “You guys are enough estrogen for me right now. I think I just want to be Grace’s friend. At least until I’m fourteen.” With that said, Henry ran off to rejoin his friends, leaving Chris and Regina to process all that had just happened. “That son of yours is something else,” Chris commented appreciatively. “Wise beyond his years if you ask me.”
Old 11-04-2014, 05:06 AM
Moderator Support Team

Regina

by the look on her sons face she was sure he regrettet telling her about Grace for a second there and she swallowed hard and bit her lip, not wanting her son to feel like he couldnt tell her things. Still as soon as she told him that dating Grace would be okay with her, she could see his face lightening up and his eyes sparkled at the fact that his mother was trusting him so much as to just go with it. "Yes really" seh whispered and hugged her son tightly to her chest "you are very welcome Henry. all I wnat is for you to be happy".

When he thanked her but also let her know that he would still think about it since he already had two amazing women in his life she heard Chris laughing out loud and she also had to blink a couple times, a confused expression on her face. When he admitted to be talking about her and Emma, she joined into her boyfriends laugh, feeling relief washing over her. "Good to know" she said, still chuckling and well you never knew, Henry was quite the heartbreaker already. His responsible behaviour and the decision he ultimatively made had Regina smile at him, nodding her approval "I like the sound of that, but just know, if you ever change your mind, I am more than okay with it. Grace is a good girl and I know you two would be great for each other" she whispered before he ran off to join his friends.

She turned back to Chris, a soft but relieving laugh slipping from her lips "They grow up way too fast" she let him know and hugged him close to her "but yes he is, must have gotten that from me of course" she let him knos, a little stab at Emma but well she couldnt hear her. "Sometimes I still think of the times when he was a little boy and the most interesting person he knew was me. The way he smiled at me like I was the most precious person in the world for him is something I will never forget. Now my little prince is 13. How did that happen so fast?" she asked with a sigh. "At least with Devina you still have a couple of years until she brings her first boyfriend home, or so I hope" she added teasingly.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-04-2014, 09:28 AM
Elite Fan

Chris

Chris watched the touching exchange between Regina and her son with a proud smile on his face. The situation was handled perfectly. He wouldn’t have done anything differently himself. Not that he was Henry’s parent, but sometimes when Chris observed the boy’s interaction with Regina he thought about the advice he would give him. Regina had panicked a bit at first, yes, but what mother wouldn’t? She recovered in record time and managed to keep her wits about her. That was a parenting win in Chris’ book. Despite his mother’s approval, Henry seemed content to live the single life for now. “There’s no rush, bud. When you’re ready you’ll know it,” Chris encouraged. Storybrooke’s head doctor knew all there was to know about waiting to date. He hadn’t been ready when Devina was a toddler. His focus was on her and her alone, and Chris knew that stringing women along wasn’t fair to them. When Devina got older he was available but uninterested. Settling was not in Chris’ vocabulary. He wanted the best and nothing less. Regina was undeniably the best. His patience had paid off.

Henry thanked his mom and her boyfriend for the advice, explaining he already had two women in his life that came before Grace. They were enough for him right now. “I’m sorry, what?” Chris asked, laughing so hard his side began to hurt. Was Henry serious? Was it actually possible that the kid was a serial dater at only thirteen? Regina nearly passed out for the second time in the last five minutes as she asked her son to explain himself. Rolling his eyes, Henry told his mom he was talking about her and Emma. “Ohhh,” Chris and Regina replied in unison. “Good call, Henry. They’re a handful…” Chris joked. His teasing warranted a playful arm slap from Regina and a high five from Henry. Regina kissed her son on the top of his head for being so sweet before letting him run off to rejoin his friends. When Chris told her what an amazing child she had raised the raven-haired beauty didn’t deny it. She was lucky. He must have gotten his wisdom from her, she commented with a smug expression. “It’s the only logical explanation,” Chris agreed, kissing her brow tenderly. With a wistful sigh Regina reflected on how fast her little prince had grown up. It seemed like just yesterday she was his everything. Now he was on the path to adulthood and time didn’t seem to be slowing down.

“If it helps, you’re the most interesting person I know and are more precious to me than I can put into words,” Chris assured her with a comforting hug. Regina nuzzled into his arms in appreciation of the affection he showed. She told Chris he should count his lucky stars that Devina was too young to even think about bringing boys home. At least, she hoped that was the case. “Oh, trust me…no boyfriends until she is sixteen at least. I’ve got my shotgun ready by the door,” Chris joked. Of course, he could just threaten suitors with his magic but except for using his powers to defeat Cora, Chris hadn’t practiced his craft in years. He didn’t intend to either. He now knew he was capable of light magic again but that didn’t mean Chris wanted to tempt fate and risk something bad happening. He had lived as a normal human since the curse and it suited him well. Magic didn’t need to be brought into the equation anytime soon.

Last edited by Captivating; 11-04-2014 at 09:36 AM
Old 11-04-2014, 10:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

Regina

a duh look in her eyes she looked up too meet his icy blue eyes "of course thats the only logical explanation. Miss Swan is many things but I wouldnt call her a responsible or remotely smart downpasser" she let the love of her live know only half joking. Sure she was the Savior and she was a good person. Regina also knew she loved Henry to pieces as he did her, but when it came to thinking logically, making smart decisions, or just listening Emma wasnt always the one to count on. Not that Regina would ever hold it against her (again), except for if she would screw up another present, then she would have hell to pay. But the two woman had formed some sort of Friendship over the last year and got along well enough and if Emma wasnt making eyes at captain guyliner she was actually pretty good to hang out with.

she snapped out of the daze she was in when Chris let her know that to him she was the most interesting person he knew and that seh was more precious to him that he could put into words. His outburst made her heart melt and she actually never thoguht to hear smething like that from a man in her life. She had loved Daniel dearly but their love had been innocent, pure and untouched. They never had the chance to grow closer, to actually feel what she felt right now. He would always have a place in her heart and he would always be her first love, but with Chris, Regina realized that the man standing in front of her would always be her true and last love.

"In case I havent said it enough. I love you Chris. You mean the world to me and I have no idea what I´d ever do without you." her hands reached up to touch his face and her heart almost burst at the intensity of feelngs she experienced in that very moment.

Of course he knew how to break a way too chesy moment and she chuckled softly at the words that flew out of his mouth "Sixteen huh? what happend to 30?" she asked with a wink but of course she knew that he would not be able to keep Devina from dating forever. "Come on. lets not think about this until we have to. Lets mingle some more wiht the guest and then send them all home so that we can have the house to ourselves and continue what we started off in that closet"

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-04-2014, 12:13 PM
Elite Fan

OOC: And cue a month skip…

Chris

Chris could not think of one thing that would make his life better than it was right now. It was the God’s honest truth. In the last month, Regina and Henry had moved in with him and it was like they were always meant to share a home. Not long after that, Chris was promoted to Chief of Staff at Storybrooke Hospital. In one month he had gained a family unit and secured his dream job. Everything he ever wanted was officially his and it felt great. Too great. A small part of Chris worried that it would all get taken away from him but he chose to push those negative thoughts aside. He’d banished them to the back of his mind where they belonged. Questioning his good fortune was a waste of time. Instead, Chris was determined to embrace is new found joy. He’d always been a relatively happy man but this was different. He sported a constant smile and people noticed.

His coworkers were always whispering about the skip in his step and everywhere Chris went people gravitated toward him. They waved and chatted like Chris was an old friend they had known for ages. He was more approachable and welcoming than he’d ever been thanks to the positive direction his life had taken. Even Devina told her dad he was a changed man. Chris never thought he’d have this…a sense of completion…but now that he did he couldn’t image his life without such certainty. Checking his watch, Chris realized Regina would be home any minute now. She had left an hour or so ago to take care of a few mayoral tasks and while she was gone, the Charmings picked the kids up for a movie so their parents could have some alone time. Chris cooked dinner, and by cooked he (of course) meant ordered Chinese food. He wasn’t a half bad cook if he took his time, but Chris didn’t want to risk ruining the romantic evening he had planned by giving Regina food poisoning. Better safe than sorry, that was his motto. At the hospital and at home. Chris had just finished lighting the candles at the dinner table when he heard Regina come through the front door. “In here, love,” he called out sweetly, hoping Regina liked what she was about to see.
Old 11-04-2014, 12:26 PM
Moderator Support Team

Regina

what had once come to her as a foreign concept she sure would never understand, had now become her life. She had a family - a loving son, a perfect boyfriend and a little girl that looked up to her. She couldnt imagine her life being much better than that. When she approached the idea to Henry he had looked at her for the longest 5 seconds of her life not saying anything before he raised an eyebrow and his lips turning up in a smile, asking his mother when he should start packing. Regina had been elated to know Henry wanted this as muhc as her but of course she still shared him wiht Emma, meaing that he partly lived with his brunette mother, chris and Devin and partly wtih Emma. She was sure tho that he loved living with their new family and being a big brother just came naturally to him. Devina looked up to Henry so much, asking him for advice, getting help from him with her homework and even meeting some additional friends through him. And Henry loved being protecting of his "ilttle sister" and make sure she was treated well by the kids around school.

Parking the car Regina got out, a skip in her step as she walked towards their house. She did not even miss the mansion. Sure it had been her home for 30 years but THIS felt more home than the mansion ever could. Opening the door with her keys she stepped inside, hanging up her coat in the den. She smiled when she heard her boyfriends voice and even before seh reached the living room she noticed the scent of chinese food and scented candles and she smiled. Upon seeing her boyfriend her smile widened at the romantic set up. "Hey" she whispered softly, walking up to him and kissing his lips "I see you "cooked" she teasingly uttered before looking around "where are the kids?" seh wanted to know as she inhaled the scent of curry chicken and different other chinese delicacies.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-04-2014, 12:36 PM
Elite Fan

Chris

Regina walked into the room and her face lit up instantly. It was the exact reaction Chris was hoping for. He always wanted Regina to know how valued she was. Making her feel special any way he could was always his goal. “Hey beautiful,” he greeted, eagerly accepting her hello kiss. Regina joked that he cooked and Chris shrugged his shoulders innocently. “Oh, y’know, I just whipped all of this up with my amazing chef skills…no big deal…” he replied, playing along. “Actually, you can thank Mr. Wok. That guy is a lifesaver.” Regina, of course, agreed. She, Henry, Chris, and Devina went to Mr. Wok’s at least once a week for dinner. Yes, Chris had actually gotten his girlfriend to agree to one night a week without a home cooked meal.

His argument was that she worked too hard and didn’t always need to fix them dinner. While that was true, Chris also just liked eating ‘badly’ every once in awhile. The kids loved him for it too. Speaking of the kids, Regina’s blissful expression turned into one of confusion when she noticed their absence. “They already ate and are with Emma and the Charmings enjoying a movie. I think they were going to grab ice cream after too. I wanted you all to myself for a bit,” Chris revealed with a suggestive wink. Like a true gentleman, he pulled out Regina’s chair and waited for her to sit before serving her food. “So how did your mayor duties go? Or can you not share? Sometimes I think you’re not really mayor and are in the CIA. That’s Henry’s theory, at least,” Chris teased.
Old 11-04-2014, 12:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

Regina

smirking she looked at the food and well she would neve say it out loud but seh actually enjoyed this kind of food immensly and didnt mind not to cook in teh slightest. "hmm your amazing chef skills are good for a lot of things, but cooking isnt one of them" she teased him although she knew that when he had time, Chris wasnt a half bad cook, still, with some added pressure he managed to almsot burn down the kitchen. "you know, you could have just used magic to stop that toaster from burning last time before it reached the curtains, might have saved us a lot of trouble and money" she said smirking. Chris never used magic tho and she just didnt know why.

When Chris let her know that the kids were with the charmings, her smile widened and it had been over two weeks since their last time alone and having two kids certainly meant less alone time but they loved their kids and wouldnt trade them for anything in the world "hmmm that actually sounds amazing. Not that I dont love the kids around but.. every once in a while its nice for it to just be you and me. I missed having you all to myself." she admitted and it was the truth. She folded the napkin neatly on her lap before she looked up "I cant really talk about it, lets just say that I will revert back to being the evil queen if one of those dwarfs doesnt get a hold of himself" seh told him and then laughed "not the CIA, trust me. that would be a lot more fun for me and everyone involved." she continued before grabbing a box and filling the plates with different kinds of food. She waited for Chris to sit down before they both started on their food "You know. Devina has been really interested in my magic" she whispered not really thinking anything of the start of this conversation.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-04-2014, 01:36 PM
Elite Fan

Chris

Regina took the joke about Chris’ cooking skills a bit further when she recounted the unfortunate incident he had with their toaster oven after moving in. “Be nice,” he warned playfully. “It’s not my fault the heat settings weren't preset and no instruction manual was around to help me out. I took a chance and…well…” Laughing, Chris pictured the kitchen scene Regina had walked in on. He was washing dishes in the sink and heard her yelp. By the time Chris turned around to see what all the fuss was about the edges of their curtains were aflame. Chris eventually stopped the fire by tossing some flour on it and pounding it out with his hands. Regina still didn’t understand why he hadn’t used magic to solve their problem since it would’ve saved them time and money, but Chris merely shrugged. “I guess I’m just old fashioned,” he replied. “And hey, it got taken care of so what does it matter in the end? It’s not like money is an issue now that you’re dating the Chief of Staff,” he reminded her with a goofy grin. Regina rolled her eyes but a proud smirk found its way to her face. She could say what she wanted but she loved how accomplished Chris was. As did Henry and Devina. The kids had actually taken to calling their parents a power couple since Regina also held a prestigious position being the town mayor and all.

Regina loved their kids, as did Chris, but she was excited to spend a night alone with Chris. It had been almost two weeks since it was just them in the same room without any interruptions. “I’ve been looking forward to this all day,” Chris confessed. “Our children are the best but this…us…it’s important we get time together.” Chris took Regina’s hands in his and squeezed them affectionately before he dug into his food. Regina joked that she nearly turned into the evil queen acting as mayor today due to some pesky dwarfs. Although she couldn’t reveal details about what had happened, it was frustrating to say the least. “I’m sorry to hear that, but you’ll get it worked out I’m sure. If my almost setting our house on fire didn’t turn you back into the Evil Queen nothing will,” he teased. Nodding, Regina commented that she hoped he was right. Maybe she would join that CIA since Henry already thought she was in it. It’d probably be more fun that her current vocation. “I wouldn’t be opposed to a hot spy girlfriend,” Chris admitted with a flirtatious tone of voice. Regina laughed and finally started to eat her dinner. “Good?” Chris asked in between his own mouthfuls. Regina told him it was delicious before changing the subject to Devina. Apparently, the young girl was pretty interested in Regina’s magic. “She’s always been a curious kid,” Chris replied with a thoughtful expression. “I’m sorry if she’s bothering you with too many questions. I’m sure it’s just a phase. Once she gets used to being around it she’ll find something new to obsess over…thankfully.”
Old 11-05-2014, 04:52 AM
Moderator Support Team

Regina

she laughed lightly "taking a chance you did. isnt your normal motto "better save then sorry?" it sure didnt apply for that certain day. The kitchen smelled liked burnt toast for days" she let him know, recalling the incident in her mind. Still she wasnt mad and she would never be mad about things like that as long as he came out of it unharmed everything was fine. Furtinure, cooking appliances and curtains could be replaced, he could not. Shrugging her shoulders hse looked up "I was just wondering. You never really use magic. The only time you actually did when we were defeating Cora and that was because I practically begged you to." sighing she bit her lip "I know you were scared of your dark magic for a long while, but you not using any magic at all makes me wonder if you are maybe even opposed to when I use mine" she whispered and she had been wondering about that for a while now. She cleared her throat not wanting to make this a bigger deal than it actually was and she smiled when her boyfriend let her know that he had been looking forward to this all day.

"I agree. I love those little trouble makers to pieces but sometimes I just want to have you all to myself and spend some quality time with you. Doing things we cant really do with the kids around. I had my fair share of "ewws" to last me a lifetime. And if I hear Henry telling us one more time to get a room I might consider sending him off to boarding school" she said but laughed about it, never seriously considering something like that. "Oh trust me, setting the kitchen on fire was nothing compared to what that dimwit of a dwarf managed to do" she let him know and thanks to Leroy wanting to show off his axe for Nova they now had to repare several electical devices resulting because of him cutting some very important wires. ""and who knows? I managed to keep from everyone for 30 years that I was the evil Queen so maybe I am a spy after all" she said and then nodded at his question about the food "very good" she answerd before her expression turned more serious once again. "she is not bothering me. that is not why I brought this up. I know you did bind her magic but..." she cleaned her lips with the napkin befopre she looked up and into his eyes "I dont think that was the right decision.- One day she will find out that she has magic and she will be curious just like Henry has been and ... you know how that turned out. I rather... would love to teach her everything I know.. make her gain control of her power. Chris.. Devina is a witch. She was born a witch and she shouldnt have to hide who she is."

LEVERAGE campaign