Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-23-2015, 07:02 PM
Master Fan

Also I was thinking it'd be kind of funny if the evil genius responsible for making the hydroponics system for Jack's makeshift weed farm was female for whatever reason. Any takers?
Old 07-23-2015, 07:04 PM
Master Fan

She's lying. She wants the fourteen year old prodigy to build the weed farm.
Mistress of the Marvel Universe
and Roleplaying Board's fairest and kindliest Mod ever!
Old 07-23-2015, 07:11 PM
Master Fan

Maybe.
Old 07-23-2015, 07:57 PM
Elite Fan

Well, hey, he's more into logic than anything, so who knows
Old 07-23-2015, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So, um...room for one more?
Old 07-23-2015, 08:27 PM
Elite Fan

Gasp!!!! Mandy!!!!
Old 07-23-2015, 08:28 PM
Master Fan

Manddddyyyyyyyy I'm so happy!!!
Old 07-23-2015, 08:34 PM
Elite Fan

IT'S A MIRACLE, NAY! A MANDYRACLE!
Old 07-23-2015, 08:39 PM
Master Fan

MANDY.
Old 07-23-2015, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivating (View Post)
Gasp!!!! Mandy!!!!
I think you owe me some storylines, young lady. Aurora will accept nothing less.

And damn, if I had known I'd have gotten this reaction I'd have returned more quickly.
Old 07-23-2015, 08:51 PM
Master Fan

You've been sorely missed.
Old 07-23-2015, 08:59 PM
Master Fan

Especially by me.
Old 07-23-2015, 09:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

OOC: My characters are open for most things. Let me know if you want anything.

Name: Dexter Finn
Previous RPG: The Cape
Year: First
Major: Journalism
Theme Song: “Blackbird” by The Beatles
Personality: Independent. Impulsive. Determined. Caring. Happy
Three/Five Relevant Life Facts:
- Dexter grew up in New York City, but the dream of attending NYU was a pipe dream. Raising himself, due to a druggie for a mother and an absentee father, Dexter was destined to be just another statistic. That changed when he found his father in Rockport, MN.
- Initially, Dexter was a loner. Staying away from making connections was the only way for him to protect himself. Then he met Randi DeMoss. She was beautiful, vibrant and a firecracker and Dexter finally let himself connect. Everything was perfect. His father and he were connecting, he was getting good grades and he had the perfect girlfriend. Then a drunken night with another girl during a stupid fight with Randi brought their romance to an end. It didn’t help that the girl was Randi’s sister, Rae or the fact that the two had developed real feelings for each other. Randi distanced herself and wanted nothing to do with him. Rae fell into the wrong crowd. Dexter focused on school and his familial relationships.
- The rest of his senior year went well. After high school, he, Johnny and Parker traveled the world and Dexter saw places and people he never thought possible. Now, he’s enrolled as a freshman at NYU, majoring in Journalism. His hope is to eventually get into law school and follow in his father’s footsteps. He’s not super happy about being in his old stomping grounds and has been too afraid to check in and see if his mother is still around.
Taken By: DingosAteYurBaby
Played By: Matt Czuchry

Name: Nolan Grimsby
Previous RPG: N/A
Year: N/A
Major: N/A
Theme Song: “Dark Come Soon” by Tegan and Sara
Personality: Nurturing. Stubborn. Reckless. Self-Medicating. Attention Whore.
- The older of two middle children, Nolan definitely knows what it’s like to life in the shadows. This is definitely where his extroverted persona developed growing up. When his little brother, Nick, got diagnosed with leukemia, the shadows definitely got bigger. Oddly enough, this brought him and Nick closer. While the rest of the Grimsby clan, babied and made their lives around Nick’s illness, Nolan and Nick took every moment as precious and even at 10 years old, was a better caregiver to Nick than his parents.
- Nolan’s love of being the center of attention and Nick’s love and raw talent with music became their haven and ultimately is what made growing up in their family bearable. It eventually led them to, with their older brother, starting a family band. They were moderately successful. Released an album. Met celebrities. Toured the country. Nolan loved every moment of it, though there was a part of him that wasn’t allowed to be himself…and that weighed on him and led him to begin dabbling in various drugs to help dull the pain. Nolan is attracted to men and aside from Nick, whom he trusts more than anyone, hasn’t told another soul for fear of being rejected or pigeonholed.
- The fifteen minutes of fame wore off and after their parents paid off their dept, Nolan and the others were left with a moderate amount of money left. Out of protectiveness, Nolan followed Nick to Greenwich Village and works as a bartender and lives in an off campus apartment with Nick and various couch surfers. Nolan is proud of Nick for going to school and knows that with his ability and perseverance, Nick will be a great success one day. Nolan, on the other hand, still thrives for the spotlight and dreams of attending NYU’s drama program. He’s thinking about applying for next year, but after being rejected his first time, he doesn’t hold high hopes.
Played By: Daniel Sharman

Name: Daisy Summers
Previous RPG: N/A
Year: Second
Major: Urban Design and Architecture Studies
Theme Song: “Broken” by Seether
Personality: Smart. Self-Conscious. Creative. Driven. Irrational.
- Daisy was born to a wealthy family. Her mother died when she was just a child and she was left with her cold and distant father. Her father’s way of parenting was to buy Daisy’s affection and it worked well when she was a child. The older she became, the more she craved parental guidance and affection, but it was no use.
- Daisy went through an extremely rebellious stage in high school. She partied. Dated. Hung out with the wrong crowd, but it did nothing to garner her father’s attention. Her only source of parental affection was that of her housekeeper, Madeline. Daisy had always thought of her as a second mother and the only one who truly cared about her. When Madeline became ill in her old age, Daisy was determined to make her proud and turn her life around. Daisy put her nose in the books and let her social life fade to black and Daisy graduated at the top of her class. Sadly, Madeline didn’t make it to her graduation and Daisy realized that if she wanted anything, she was going to have to do it herself.
- She began NYU as an Urban Design major and has been excelling in all of her classes. Though a recent rejection by her American Law professor Spencer has left her in sorts. No surprise she had some daddy issues, but Spencer intrigues her and she’s felt something she hasn’t in quite a long time. She has let her social life become nonexistent and she is determined to change that. This year she has vowed to change her ways and try to balance her life out.
Played By: Holland Roden

Last edited by DingosAteYurBaby; 07-23-2015 at 10:49 PM
Old 07-23-2015, 09:45 PM
Ultimate Fan

Mandyyyyy!!

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
Old 07-23-2015, 10:38 PM
Master Fan

Nolan.

My profile(s) are coming tonight, since I finally have an evening off.