Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-16-2015, 09:09 PM
Master Fan

Rianna

She had to stop for a moment and think. She didn't get asked the question much, oddly enough. She had no idea where the compound actually was and she'd been too busy running like hell to check.

"The West Coast. What about you guys?"

She took a hit off the weed and just like that, her triggers were fading in the background. She didn't need to remember being slapped like that, screamed at or worse. If Casey ever managed to find her, she'd avoid the topic of old times. It was a buzzkill and no one wanted to think about serious things at a party.
Old 09-17-2015, 09:22 PM
Master Fan

Paige

'Where there is a will there is always a way' "Ain't that the truth" She commented, taking a sip of her beer to finish it off. She had always been a resourceful kind of girl and she always figures out to do things that most people thought were impossible. It came as a surprise to no one seeing as her mom was a PI.

Tossing the red cup into the nearest garbage can, she crossed her arms over her chest as she took in the pot smell as it floated around her. She hated the smell but she wasn't going to complain because she hated being <i>that</i> girl. She would just deal with it and continue talking to her new friends.

"I am from around here, actually. About an hour or so by train up state in a little is a place called Port Charles. I won't be surprised if you'd never heard of it"

Just so you know, I wouldn't give it up, no.
Jason Morgan & Sam Mccall