Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-14-2007, 09:08 PM
Elite Fan

GHO Thread Eleven: Keep Holding on, because we're going to make it through.

REPOST of Elizabeth:

Elizabeth

Elizabeth could tell her words meant nothing to Gavin.He wasn't going to give in and it sent Elizabeth's mind racing even more.What if this was it? What if he killed Alexis? What is he killed her child? What if he killed her? She had been in trouble a lot of times in her life but here she was looking back at the person who could very well take her life...her baby's life.She couldn't let that happen.She would die first before she would let Spencer die.He was her child.She had been through so much for him already.She wouldn't let him go.He was Lucky's son.He was the son Lucky always wanted.He and Cam were first before anyone.Spencer was Ric's as well.She wouldn't lose another child of his.Not this time.And Elizabeth wouldn't let Alexis die.Not after what Alexis had done for her.

She just had to figure out a way to get out of this.She had to.She would die trying if she had to.Gavin went off on her and threatened her and Alexis again.But the oddest thing were his words after she mentioned Lucky.He said Spencer wouldn't be alive if Lucky weren't his father.He didn't expect her to understand.What did that mean? Why was he after Lucky? Did he want to hurt Lucky? She couldn't help but be instantly scared for him."Why are you after Lucky? He's a good man...he's not involved in the mob...he's nothing but a good man,"she countered.Why would Gavin be after Lucky? What had Lucky possibly done to him? Lucky was a cop but he was hardly the head of the PCPD.It made no sense.But Gavin wasn't in the mood to share his story.He put a gun to her and Elizabeth felt her chest rise and fall as she held Spencer close to her chest.

And there was another voice.Elizabeth could tell this one anywhere.But it couldn't be.She was dead.Elizabeth knew she dead.And yet...she had thought she saw her...at the charity event.She thought it was just her imagination.But here she was."Faith..,"Elizabeth let out.Faith.How was she alive? It made no sense.She was dead and yet she was here and Elizabeth instantly felt that same old feeling again.Faith was a threat.No matter how strong Elizabeth tried to be,Faith was a threat.Faith made her lose her child.Elizabeth hadn't known all that time but when Ric told her,while Faith was at General Hospital,Elizabeth couldn't handle it.Faith created one of the most devastating moments of Elizabeth's life.

Faith destroyed Ric by killing that baby.But not again.Not again.As Faith pointed a gun at Liz and threatened her,Elizabeth felt something take her over.No.She wouldn't let this happen again.She wouldn't let Faith destroy her again.Or this child.For Spencer's sake and for Lucky and for Ric and for most of all,herself."Not this time,Faith.You are not taking my child away from me.Not this time.You were lucky that Ric and I didn't know what you did last time.You are going to pay for what you did,"Elizabeth said,keeping her eyes locked on Faith,in a stern angry tone.Elizabeth could forgive and forget a lot of things but never her miscarriage.Never that.The three worst moments of her life...the rape...when she thought Lucky had died and when she lost the baby.There were many other bad moments...various break ups and fights but those three moments were the worst of her life and were things she would never forget.Gavin threatened her again and Elizabeth felt like it was a surreal experience.

Was she really going to die? Was she really going to watch Alexis die? She felt her heart beating so hard that it felt like it might break out of her chest.Gavin asked if they had any last words and Elizabeth let her eyes wander to Faith."You won't take my son from me.Never,"she said simply.And she believed it.She had to or she wouldn't be able to make it through this.She would make through this.She and Spencer and Alexis would make it through.Alexis snarled at Gavin and in a single moment,she flung herself up and onto Gavin,trying to hold back Faith.She told Elizabeth to run but Elizabeth only looked back at her.She shook her head.

"I can't...,"she told Alexis.She knew Alexis wouldn't accept it but she couldn't leave Alexis behind.Maybe one would say Elizabeth was being too good but she just couldn't.She wouldn't let herself.She managed to grab the gun that had fallen out of Faith's hands and was about to grab Gavin's when she heard a shot.A few shots.Gavin's gun.One bullet hit the light fixture in the hallway that was still on.The lights flickered out for a moment.Another shot.When the lights returned,she saw Gavin getting to his feet.And Alexis.No.Alexis fell back onto the ground and Elizabeth saw the blood staining her shirt.

"No! Alexis!"she shouted.No.Alexis needed her.Elizabeth needed to help her.She needed to save her.She needed to save her life.Elizabeth aimed the gun at Gavin as he aimed it at her.She felt her finger shaking on the trigger.Gavin had done this...he had tried to take her child...he had shot Alexis.He would pay.Elizabeth would shoot him and she would take care of Alexis and get her to General Hospital.She could do it.As she was about to pull the trigger,she heard gun shots from behind her and she instantly dropped to the floor to protect Spencer as a first instinct.She could see Gavin and Faith out of the corner of her eye retreating.Elizabeth put her arm around Alexis and tried to put pressure on her wound."Alexis...come on...stay with me.Please.I'm going to save you.I promise.You saved my life...Spencer's...I'm not letting you go anywhere,"she whispered to Alexis.She didn't even think of what else could be happening.Who had those gunshots come from?
Old 02-15-2007, 01:14 AM
Elite Fan

OOC-Oh yay!! I can bring Ric in now haha!! Love this storyline haha!!! I havent posted Ric in a little while so he'll come tomorrow cause I know he'll take some thought hehe. Yay for thread 11!!
It'll be by your side
Old 02-15-2007, 01:33 PM
Elite Fan

Ric
I drive recklessly down the street of Port Charles, having one destination and one destination only in mind. I’ve already been everywhere else. I search the hospital frantically for Elizabeth, I needed to know if and the baby were alright, I still need to know. I had no luck, no one knew where she was or what happened to her. I checked home, I checked with Audrey where Cameran was staying for the night. Thankfully both of them were fine, but they hadn’t heard anything from Elizabeth. I think I’m losing my God damn mind. I searched up and down Port Charles for her, the hotel, the hospital, any place I could think…and now I’m going back to the place I started. The hotel, I didn’t look hard enough…She’s still there somewhere, she has to be…Something is wrong, I can feel it, I can feel it in my bones. I went to Alexis’s, but she wasn’t home either, come to think of it no one saw her at the hospital either. I had kissed Kristina and Molly good night, thanking God they were okay before returning to the search. My eyes narrow slightly as I pull up to the dark, uneven hotel. The earthquake certainly did a number on it, this whole area of the town actually. I had to swerve in between places, stopping the car when I couldn’t go any further. I reach into the glove box, quickly grabbing a hold of the gun that inside it. I know something is right, call it instinct, a haunch, whatever. Something tells me I may need it, you can never be too careful in this town. Faith returned from the dead, she was here tonight and she was real. She could still be here. I shake my head, not wanting to think Faith is anywhere near Elizabeth. She won’t do it again, she won’t take our child away from us like she did once before. I hide the gun before rushing through the debris and into the hotel.

My eyes are wide open and alert as I carefully but quickly make my way through the damaged hallways. I glance up at the sight of some of the lights flickering. The sounds of screams immediately alarm me, causing me to stop walking. I reach for my gun as the sound of gunshots begin ringing in my ears. ‘No! Alexis.’ I begin running again at the sound of Elizabeth’s screams. I’m scared but still more determined than I’ve ever been. Oh God, what happened? I should have never left the hotel….I should have known they were still here that something was going on. The sight of Elizabeth and Gavin each pointing a gun at each other causes me to quickly hide behind a wall. I click back the safety on the gun, my eyes narrowing once I notice Faith by Gavin’s side. She did this, this was all her. She planned this somehow, I know she did. I’ll kill for it, I’ll kill her if she layed a hand on Elizabeth. My eyes widen when the sound of a babies cries fills my ears. The baby? Elizabeth….she had the baby? I shake my head knowing I can’t get lost in my own thoughts right now. I have to save Elizabeth, Alexis, and the baby, I have to get them out of this. If only I could see better. I know I don’t have a clear shot, I need to do something to warn Elizabeth, something to make her get down on the ground. I aim the gun up at the ceiling, pulling back the trigger before shooting off a couple bullets at the lights. Immediately a notice a body duck down to the ground. That’s when I see Alexis and the baby on the ground with Elizabeth. Without taking another thought to think about it I come out of the darkness. I aim the gun straight towards Faith and Gavin, immediately firing off shots in their direction. “Elizabeth…Alexis…It’s going to be okay…” I try to reassure them, unable to look at them while dodging the returning bullets. “Stay down…whatever you do stay down, I will protect you from them..” I shout to Elizabeth, hoping they both can hear me as I run after Gavin and Faith.Tag Liz/Alexis/Gavin/Faith

OOC-Okay I kind of had to wing somethings on Ric cause I wasnt exactly sure how we were all doing this..so hopefully Faith and Gavin can kind of feel in the blanks. And a note, he hasn't really been able to get a clear shot of the ground or Alexis/Elizabeth because of all the commotion going on..and the darkness of the hotel lol...so as of right now he doesnt know how badly Alexis has been injured..cause I remembered we were going to do the whole, he gets to Alexis too late thing...Like after she has her final breath.
It'll be by your side
Old 02-15-2007, 02:45 PM
Elite Fan

Alexis

Alexis could hear Gavin trying to get up off the ground from behind, and she felt the fire within Faith fighting to break lose as she struggled with her blonde nemesis, hoping to keep the upper hand for just a little while longer. Long enough for Elizabeth to take that precious baby boy and save herself before it was too late. But when Alexis looked in the direction of where Liz had been standing, expecting her to be long gone, she was confused to find her still there. She was telling Alexis that she could not leave her. What? What was she doing? It didn’t make sense. Elizabeth shouldn’t hesitate to get her child to safety. Alexis had lived a good life and although she did not want it to be cut short by any means, that baby in Liz’s arms hadn’t had a chance to experience anything and she would gladly sacrifice herself to make sure that Spencer got a chance to let his mother watch him grow up into a fine man like Lucky and Ric. “What are you doing!?” Alexis yelled at her, her annoyance evident.

“What she’s doing, is killing the both of you!”, Gavin yelled out from behind.

Alexis turned to look and when she did, Faith’s elbow connected with her ribs. Alexis could already feel the bruise forming under her skin as the pain throbbed throughout her entire body. That’s when Alexis spotted Elizabeth ducking down in an attempt to retrieve Faith’s gun. Just as she was about to latch onto the cool, metal object and shoot their was a loud bang. Alexis jumped, unsure of who it came from. That’s when the lights began to flicker, fading on and off. “Elizabeth!”, Alexis called out, her voice laced with worry of the mother and child’s fate.

“They’re fine, but you’re not going to be”, Alexis heard Gavin whisper into her ear.

And that’s when it happened. She turned, prepared to fight, and Gavin cocked his gun and aimed it straight at her. It was as if the bullet floated in slow motion through the air and into her. Alexis felt it lodge into her stomach and she lurched backwards, a barely audible moan escaping her lips as she crumbled to the floor. Alexis hit the dirt filled ground with a thud, and she could hear the mumbling of another voice, not Gavin’s nor Faith’s in the background, but she could not make out who it was or what they were saying. As she fought to keep her eyes open, she saw through her blurred vision the backs of Gavin and Faith as they ran. Cowards until the very end. That’s when Alexis heard her voice…Elizabeth. She felt something covering her stomach, a hand she guessed, and listened as Elizabeth demanded Alexis stay with her. She was going to save her, that was a promise. Alexis had protected her and Spencer and Elizabeth was not about to allow Alexis to give up.

“You…you and I both know that you can’t fix this”, Alexis choked out. She could taste the blood in her mouth as she coughed, trying her best to do as Elizabeth asked and focus on her and on making it out of here alive. “I want…I need you to promise me that you will treat Ric good. He loves you so much…” Alexis had not even realized that she was crying until she felt Liz wipe something wet from her cheek. “And Sonny, Kristina needs to be with him. Molly needs to be with Ric.” Alexis bit her bottom lip hard, this time unable to suppress a blood curtailing scream as the discomfort inside of her intensified. “You have to make sure the girls see each other a lot. Sisters can’t be apart long.” Alexis nodded, feeling her body begin to go numb. It was a strange sort of peace that was consuming her now. It was like the comfort you felt when wrapped up in a large quilt in front of the fire. Something was telling her that everything would be ok and Alexis believed it. “Tell Ric…tell Ric I lov…” But the last word never finished forming. Alexis was too tired. She could feel herself letting go as her body slowly shut down. The last thing she saw was Elizabeth’s gorgeous baby boy squirming in his mother’s arms. And then, it all came to an end. She breathed her last breath. Her heart beat for the last time. Alexis Davis was dead.
Old 02-15-2007, 03:47 PM
Master Fan

Faith

It was unfortunate for Faith that she underestimated how much Alexis was willing to lose. But that was always the problem with “heros.” When the smart thing would be to shut up and just let events occur as they should, they risked their lives. They risked everything just for the hope that things would turn out okay. “You’re making a big mistake, Alexis,” Faith growled at her, trying to yank the hem of her pants away from Alexis’s grasp which was surprisingly strong, nothing like the grip of clammy, desperate hands to keep even the strongest person away. Managing to connect her elbow with Alexis’s mid section, Faith pulled free fast enough to lunge at Liz as she went for the gun. “Gavin! GO!” Faith yelled over her shoulder as a bullet whizzed off one of the lights.

Squinting through the darkness, Faith could make out the outline of a lone man. Someone very familiar, a twisted hero, someone that Faith used to be able to count on, that she had even maybe had strong feelings for. But that was before she had pushed Liz down the stairs, or at least before he had found out. After that there was no use trying to reason with him. No use trying to tell him that it was for his own good. Love, children, they clouded the mind. Unfortunately Ric would never see that, but that’s what made a tragic hero so….well, tragic. Ducking behind some rumble, Faith watched as Gavin pulled the trigger, shooting multiple bullets into Alexis. Raising her head slightly from behind her barrier, Faith spotted Ric slowly walking closer and closer. “Don’t make promises you can’t keep, Ric,” Faith yelled at him as she returned to her position with her back against the wall. “You should have listened to me. None of this would have ever happened.” Abruptly standing up, Faith shot at Ric, wasting several bullets as they ricocheted off the walls and metal.

Seeing that Gavin was already halfway down the hall, Faith retreated after him. There was no use of trying to get the baby now that Ric was here. Better to walk away defeated than not walk away at all, at least in Faith’s opinion. Maybe killing Alexis was enough. All Faith had wanted to do was hurt Ric and no matter how much he said he loved Liz, Faith knew he cared for the DA as well. Or at least that is what she had been told by Gavin. He had been sure to fill her in on all the little details of Ric’s life. And taking the mother of his child away from him, Faith knew, was prime territory when wanting to get under Ric Lansing’s skin.

The cold never bothered me anyway.
Mandy
Old 02-15-2007, 09:54 PM
Master Fan

Gavin
'Darn, I guess I left my glasses at home'

"They won't help you being there, will they?" I said to her. "Well...it's not like anything can help you now" I said to her, smirking as I shrugged. I had to admire the girl's fighting spirit. She sure was an entertaining one to say the lease. I wanted to stick around just to see how entertaining she could get with a few more bullets added into her perfectly shaped body. I couldn't help but notice. I was a guy, what can I say? I always notice. They both weren't to bad to look at. Not smart obviously but I had really no use for smart girls anyways. Camryn and Sophia..and well Faith were the smartest girls I ever met in my life. That was a big compliment from me. One that I never would admit to. It wasn't like I spouted off compliments on a daily basis. Not even to them. Compliments were like word vomit. Once it was out, it made your stomach burn. Not to mention the terrible, awful taste left in your mouth. The words floating around up in your head. It was just better to avoid that all together. At lease in my opinion, it was. It was cute that Alexis was standing up to me, and not begging and showing fear and being close to breaking out into tears like her little friend was. She probably thought I was someone else in this town..that I wouldn't act on my threats..that I was all talk. It was far from the truth. I talked and went through with what I said. I guess Alexis would realize that sooner then later. I wasn't all talk. Sometimes I didn't even bother with talking but it was no fun, dragging out the suspense before coming in for the kill was always so much better. It was like a rat caught under the paw of a cat. The cat batted it around, having fun with it for a while before finally going in for the kill. I'll let you guess who the rat is in this situation. It's not me

'Why are you after Lucky? He's a good man...he's not involved in the mob...he's nothing but a good man'

"AWWWW..that's sweet. Almost brings a tear to my eyes" I said, reaching up pretending to wipe away the nonexsist tears out of my eyes. "What makes you think I'll tell you anything?" I asked her. I wasn't going to tell her anything. That would take the fun out of it. I wasn't ready for Lucky to know or his little ex wife or anyone else in this town. I wasn't ready for any of them to know yet. I would know when it was the right time for that bomb to be dropped but right now it wasn't. I didn't have Lucky where I wanted him. Not even close

It was amusing to watch Elizabeth's face twist in all sorts of emotions once she saw her rival was not dead but very alive instead. It was like she was seeing a ghost. I expected that reaction out of Liz. I didn't know her that very well but she was starting to become predictable. It wasn't hard to map out her every move. It made my job easier, less fun but easier. Faith catched me up on all of the details and I had to admire Faith for her work. She was brilliant and that was putting it lightly. I wish I was there, around that time but I was around this time and I was going to make sure it counted. I would make sure Liz and Alexis remembered the name. Our name. Me and Faith's. I was going to make sure they remembered this moment for the rest of their lives, how ever long I decided that would be. 'Not this time,Faith.You are not taking my child away from me.Not this time.You were lucky that Ric and I didn't know what you did last time.You are going to pay for what you did' "You might want to reconsider that statement because well who here has the gun and who doesn't?" I said, glancing around briefly before looking at her. "I don't think your the one calling the shots here" I said, shrugging. 'You won't take my son from me.Never' "Just watch us. It'll teach you to never say never" I said to her, smirking. There was always a possibility. Always, especially when dealing with Gavin Spencer. I made myself my own possibilities

'Then I guess I die. Elizabeth won’t sacrifice her child and I wouldn’t want her to'

I turned my attention back to the bleeding woman on the floor before arching an eyebrow slightly. "Very noble of you" I said to her. "Your willing to die for the woman who stole your husband and her brat? That's very moving...stupid..but moving" I said to her, nothing like reopening old scars and pouring salt into the fresh open wound. 'Oh, that’s right. That class was so popular there' "I bet it was" I said to her. She could deliver, even with two bullets in her. I wonder if she could continue delivering with some more lodged in her. We had all the time in the world for that

'You sick, sadistic freak'

"Awww thank you. I try. I'm glad to see my efforts are not in vain" I said to her, nodding my head as I continued to smirk at her. It was the truth. So many people tried to be a hero. Being a hero was overrated. I watched as Alexis shot up. Fire burning bright in her eyes. 'You can go to hell' "I'll be taking you with me, bitch" I said to her through clenched teeth. I watched as Alexis lunged at me. I pointed my gun at her and was just about to pull the trigger but it was to late. I was knocked down to the ground. I could hear the gun going off to the side but not making a direct hit with her, unfortunately. I landed on my back, hitting the back of my head hard on the ground. I paused for a second before shaking my head as I began searching blindly for my gun. Where the hell was it? Oh, the bitch was going to die for that. My sight came back to me a second later as I watched Alexis grab onto Faith from behind. Faith tried to struggle against Alexis. She was trying to get the woman off her back. I watched as Alexis hollered at Liz to go. I wanted to do something to keep Liz here but my main concern was Alexis. I wanted Alexis dead. I underestimated her but I wouldn't make that mistake again. The first time it's their fault, the second time it's yours. I wasn't going to let there be a second time. Her end was coming up now. I finally found the gun a little ways away from me. I scrambled towards it before pointing the gun at the two girls still struggling against each other. I bit my lip, narrowing my eyes on the two of them. I didn't want to make a mistake and hit Faith. Everyone was expendable in my world or should be but I couldn't take that chance. My brain wouldn't make that connection with my finger even though every other part of me screamed to just pull the damn trigger and take my chances. I was all about taking chances. There was no other way to live life without taking chances but I wasn't going to risk it. Not with Faith's life. I wasn't going to make that mistake. I wasn't going to gamble with Faith's life

'I can't'

I smiled slighly before spitting the access blood out of my mouth. I reached up, wiping my mouth off with the back of my hand before looking back at Liz. "Your gonna pay for that..and your friend's stupidity. You can thank her for that. She just cost you,your life. I was going to be easy on the both of you and make your death's painless but not now. Now your going to feel every second of it. Every fucking second" I said, as I pulled myself up into a standing position. "Let her go" I said speaking of Faith before raising the gun. "Or I'll blow your fucking head off and your girls...I'll find them and make them pay too" I said. I watched as Elizabeth grabbed the gun that fell out of Faith's hand. I pointed the gun at the baby in her arms. "Don't even think about it" I said to her, my eyes burning into hers. "Shame, shame Alexis...now you can watch your friend die first. Not how I planned it but it's always fun dealing with changes" I said to her. I was just about to pull the trigger on Elizabeth when other shots filled my ears. I felt myself tense up. It wasn't Elizabeth's gun going off. It was gun shots from behind me..in the distance. I bit my lip, not allowing myself to look behind me. I had to deal with the situation at hand

I watched as the commotion caught Alexis off guard. That gave Faith the time she needed to escape. I watched as Faith elbowed Alexis hard in the stomach before getting free of her grasp. I watched as Faith lunged forward at Elizabeth. I turned my attention back to Alexis and was just about to move in for the kill. I ignored Faith telling me to go. I wasn't going to leave Faith behind. I wasn't going to leave the job unfinished but most of all, I wasn't going to leave Faith behind. I raised my gun and was about to shoot Alexis in the back of the head but stopped once another shot fired out, this time shooting out the light above us. The whole small room flooded with darkness. I felt myself lower to the ground as bullets wizzed by me. It was safer to remain on the ground. I could still hear struggles up above in the air. "Faith. Get down" I hollered at her. Who knew it might be Jason..or Sonny..or Lucky..or one of those hero's who were more laughable then anything else. Who ever heard of a mob boss and a hitman with a heart of gold? It was a joke. A complete joke.I'm suprised nobody killed them sooner

Once my eyes adjusted to the darkness surrounding me, I spotted a figure moving in the darkness. I narrowed my eyes on that figure, watching as it approached. I could the sound of his gun going off in the distance. I scrambled up before running behind some fallen object. It would cover me well. I pressed my back up against it as I checked in my gun to see how many bullets I had left. Just two. I had to make them count. I pulled myself up, over the cover, quietly. The air was still, no bullets flying. I glanced around, before spotting Alexis struggling up. I smirked slightly before raising my gun up. I pointed it directly at her before loading the rest of my chamber in her. I watched as Alexis struggled for a second before her body finally gave up, falling back down onto the ground with a hard thud. A satisfied smile crossed my features as I lowered myself back down onto the ground, crawling away from that rock to another. I had to continue to move. I had to continue getting closer to the exit. I couldn't remain in the same spot. The gun sounding off located where I was. A second later, I could hear stray bullets hit my previous hiding place. I let out a small laugh as I pressed my back tighter against the rock I was hiding behind. I watched as the secondary back up lights began to flicker on, filling the room with light. It made it even more difficult now, getting out of this alive but I was always up for a challenge. I couldn't be defeated anyways. It was impossible. I experianced a few close calls in my life but I was invincible. I planned on continuing to be that way. I could hear Elizabeth's desperate cries. I licked the dry blood off my lips before raising myself up, noticing Elizabeth grip on the gun that was now pointing directly at me. I swallowed the lump in my throat, glancing at the gun before looking at her. Was this how I was going to end? Would I end this way? Hell fucking no. I wasn't going out like this. I didn't plan on letting a woman who just gave birth be the one that took me out. Hell no. I looked down at my gun, regretting the fact that I used up all my bullets. I should have at lease saved a one for her. It was the lease I could do. I looked back up at Elizabeth before letting out a small laugh, showing no sign of fear. I refused. She was showing more fear then I was. I wasn't scared. Death didn't scare me

"Do it. Pull the fucking trigger..but it won't be enough to stop me..you can bet your child's life on that" I said to her, letting out a small breath of air before smirking. My eyes remained locked on her. "You don't have what it takes" I said to her. "You can't kill me" I said to her, apart of me taking great pleasure in knowing that. I could hear the sound of another gun going off in the distance. I watched as Elizabeth dropped down instantly, covering up her baby, protecting it

I heard another voice..this time a male's. He sounded familiar. I narrowed my eyes, knowing that I heard that voice from some where before. I couldn't put a face or a name to the voice but I knew that voice. 'Stay down…whatever you do stay down, I will protect you from them' "Like hell you will. It's a little to late for that" I hollered out. I could hear Faith's voice a second later, responding to the other guy in the room. Ric. It was Ric. Ric Lansing. Sonny's little brother. I did my research on him too. I knew everything there was to no about the reformed bad guy. What a shame. "This isn't the last you seen of me..you can count on that" I said, bolting right up as I started walking fast toward the quickest exit. I wasn't even allowing myself to think about getting shot. I could get shot. I could very well get shot but I had to get out of here. I couldn't stay here any longer. It was a chance that I had to take. Anyways Ric was not even in the room yet. He was in the hall and Elizabeth was to busy dealing with her baby and a dead Alexis. I stopped half way down the hall before remembering about Faith. "Dammit" I muttered under my breath before turning back around. I couldn't leave without her. We were in this together. I would have to go back in there for her but thankfully I spotted the blonde coming down the hall way with me

I couldn't help but notice the defeated look on her face. We didn't leave with what we said we would leave with and that was the baby. We did a lot of good. Alexis was dead but the job was still unfinished. There was no chance of finishing the job out numbered with only one gun in use. It was better to walk away now when you still could. We still had plenty of time to get that baby. We would. We would get that baby later but not right now. Right now it was to risky. It was better if we walked away with our lives. Some people couldn't and that made me happy enough. I had a feeling that this would start a whole chain reaction. It just wouldn't hurt Alexis. Her death wouldn't just change her life but others that I had no use for as well. Elizabeth. Ric. Sonny. Zander. Dean. Nikolas. Kristina. Molly. The list was longer then that but those were the only names that popped up. That's why I couldn't let Dean into the plan. It was hush hush around him. I knew he would try to stop it. He was connected to Alexis. They bonded or some shit like that. It was his own mistake..getting a little to cozy with the enemy. It was stupid of him. A stupid move on his part. I had a feeling that Alexis wasn't the only thing that could make Dean stray but that blonde as well, Courtney. I would take care of her too. She was on my list and if Dean got in the way of what had to be done, I would just take care of him to. End of story

Once we rounded the corner and were a good enough safe distance away from them. I stopped leaning my back against the wall. I wiped some dirt off my chin before allowing myself to catch my breath. "Hell of a day" I said, once I got enough breath. I looked up at her before straightening myself up against the wall. "We put up one hell of a good fight....that bitch is dead. That's worth a celebration in itself" I said. She died and we lived to fight another day. It was to late for her salvation. She would have already lost to much blood with four bullet wounds. "We'll get that baby..later...it'll be easier then..with Alexis's death..it might just be the thing that tears this town apart and brings it to it's knee's" I said, smirking. There was no DA..no nothing..complete havoc around town. I couldn't wait to see this spread. It would be entertaining to say the lease and even greater to know we were behind it. We were the cause of it. I took pride in knowing that
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning
Old 02-16-2007, 03:58 AM
Supreme Fan

OOC: Posts to come when I get home. Someone remind me. thaaanks.
LOSE CONTROL."
COURTNEY
Old 02-16-2007, 11:46 AM
Elite Fan

Ric

Of course Faith and Gavin are working together, I should have known she'd find the most sadistic man in PC to mingle into one of her f/cked up plans. I wouldn't be surprised if she already planned with Dean as well, after all Dean and Gavin are somehow connected. 'Don’t make promises you can’t keep, Ric..' I ignore Faith, staying behind some furniture for cover while quickly reloading the bullets in my gun. "Screw you Faith! You should have never come back, now you really are going to wind up dead.' I yell back at her as I slowly stand up to try and get a look at where her and Gavin are hiding. 'You should have listened to me. None of this would have ever happened.' She stands up quickly, immeditaly shooting bullets my way, I watch as the bullets ricoche off the walls and other various items in the room. I move to the side, blocking for cover behind another wall as both of them take shots in my direction. When the sound of bullets shooting stop I carefully look out from the wall. 'This isn't the last you seen of me..you can count on that' I hear Gavin say, causing me to turn my head in another direction. If it wasn't so god damn pitch black in here, this wouldn't be as hard...then again I am using it to my advantage. I'm not worried about Faith..I have too much vengence for her to ever be afraid of her in anyway, and I'm not neccesarily afraid of Gavin...but he is a very powerful man and he could have me killed very easily...He'd probably be a bastard about it too, sending a couple of him men after me. I won't let that happen...Elizabeth, Cameran, the baby, Molly, Kristina, everyone I care about...anyone that he would try to go after to get to me...I wouldn't let him, I'll put a bullet in his head before that happens....Maybe I should do something like that before he gets the chance. I move out from behind the wall, realizing Faith and Gavin have retreated down the hall. The sound of my heavy breathing, and soft cries are the only things that can be heard as I quickly move over towards Elizabeth, Alexis, and the baby. "Are you...are you oka--.." I cut myself out, immediately stopping in my tracks at the sight of blood all over the place. But Elizabeth just had a baby...somehow she had a baby here, of course there's coming to be blood... I slowly move my eyes up to see where the blood is coming from, my eyes widening at the sight of Alexis with bullet wounds all over her, blood seeping out of her. She's not dead...shes going to be okay, we just, we just need to get her to the hospital. I can barely hear Elizabeth as she tries to tell me what happened, all I can think about is Gavin and Faith...and how they're getting away with out even a scracth...I wanted them dead...I want them to pay for this...They've put Alexis in serious condition, and nearly took my child from me..and Faith...she's done so much more. "No...No.." I say shaking my head as I stare down at a woman I once loved, a woman I wish I could have given the world too..but just couldn't. "She's not..." I use my free hand to wipe my eyes before taking off in a sprint after Gavin.

I run down the hallways, with gun in hand ready to go after that selfish ruthless bastard. I knew Faith, once upon a time I knew her and I know this wasn't her work...I know she isn't the one that unloaded a gun into Alexis, it was Gavin...it was all Gavin. I slow down, trying to keep quiet at the sound of there voices up ahead. 'Hell of a day..' I carefully, quietly click back my gun while leaning behind a wall, so neither one of them can see me. 'We put up one hell of a good fight....that bitch is dead. That's worth a celebration in itself..' I grit my teet down hard, feeling my blood boiling at his vicious untrue words. No..Alexis is didn't...Elizabeth..she's a nurse...she'll save her, and if she can't we'll get her to the hospital...We'll get her there and save her....The girls can not lose their mother, I won't let them...I just have to put a bullet in this son of a b/itch first. 'We'll get that baby..later...it'll be easier then..with Alexis's death..it might just be the thing that tears this town apart and brings it to it's knee's..' My eyes widen at the mention of a baby...Elizabeth's baby....Over my dead boy will they get their hands on that precious little boy, over my dead body will they ever come near any of my children....I don't care if this child doesn't have my blood, I'm still going to care for him and love him as if he is my own flesh and blood day in and day out. I'll be damned if I let Gavin anywhere near my children...Without waiting another second, I get ready to round the corner of the call. "You won't go near my family!" I yell angrily as I step foward holding the gun tightly in my hands. I stare at Gavin narrowing my eyes at him as he stares at me, giving me a look that says numerous things..but one thing in particular...You don't have the guts. You won't do it....I know he'd say anything he can to get under my skin, I won't give him a chance. Witout another though I pull back the trigger shooting a bullet right towards his chest, his heart....But something happens...something stops the bullet from hitting Gavin....and that something happens to be a blonde haired sadist I use to do buisness with. I watch almost in slow motion as Faith jumps in front of Gavin, taking the bullet and immediately falling backwards into his arms. She wasn't the one I was aiming for....but I don't feel remorse that the bullet hit her...I've wanted revenge on her for a very long time now....

"You'll stay away from Elizabeth, Alexis, all of them if you want keep your life..if not I won't hesitate to put a bullet in your f/cking head." I say through gritted teeth, my eyes darker than they ever been. I don't wait any longer before running back down the hallway in the direction of only two woman who ever had an affect on my heart. I know we're living on borrowed time...Alexis needs a hospital, she doesn't have much time. As I come upon them I fall down to the ground, immediately dropping my gun as my eyes fall onto the battered and bloody woman laying on the floor....A woman who changed my life in more ways than she ever knew. "Alexis..." I whisper, my voice soft and hoarse as tears begin shining in my eyes. "No...No..." She's too pale, her eyes aren't open, she's not.....she's not...she's not breathing. "NO! Alexis! Wake Up!" I cry out as I fall upon her lifeless body, my hands attempting to cover her bullet wounds...there's too many..too much blood, it keeps coming, its all over and I can't stop it. Tears begin flowing freely down my face as I raise my head from her body, and look to her face. I place my arms under her back, caressing her face as I cradle her body towards me. I can't control my emotions, I know I'm crying uncontrollably but I can't stop....I don't want to believe she's gone...that she's dead...The girls..they need their mother, they need their mother they can't...I...She's gone and she never knew how much she impacted my life....how much I really did love her....how much I wished I could have been the one for her...how much I wished she could have been the one for me. I bury my head in her neck, holding her head in my hands as I hold onto her tightly. "I love you..." I whisper in a muffled voice, as I cry softly against her hair. I was too late....I didn't..I didn't get here in time....I didn't save her in time. I'm oblivious to everything going on around me, to lost in my own pain, sorrow, guilt, and regret as I cry over hear lifeless, pale body.

OOC-Noooooo Alexis!!!!
It'll be by your side

Last edited by angel_wings05; 02-16-2007 at 12:04 PM
Old 02-16-2007, 03:03 PM
Master Fan

Elizabeth
Elizabeth kept her hands on Alexis's stomach as the scene around her unfoldedThe only two people that mattered were Spencer and Alexis now.Spencer was wailing and Elizabeth tried to rock him with the one arm she had free,in an attempt to soothe him in some way.Alexis looked up at Elizabeth with sad eyes and told her they both knew Elizabeth couldn't do anything."That's not true! I'm going to get you out of here,Alexis.I promise.You can't give up.I can get us out of here,"she told Alexis as she tried to tie something around Alexis's waist to stop the bleeding.Alexis reached her hand out to touch Elizabeth's arm to stop her."Alexis,"Elizabeth told her as she looked straight into the older woman's eyes,"I'm not going to let you die.Even if you want me to.

"She wasn't going to let that happen.Alexis saved her.Alexis saved Spencer.Alexis delivered her baby.Alexis was not dying,not on Elizabeth's watch.Elizabeth tried to do as much as she could but it was hard.They weren't at a hospital.Elizabeth had Spencer,crying,in one arm and she was in pain from the fall and also suffering from fatigue.She wasn't going to give up though.Alexis began to speak and Elizabeth tried to keep focused by her eyes wandered from trying to keep pressure on Alexis's stomach.Alexis started slowly.She wanted Elizabeth to promise to treat Ric well.He loved her.Elizabeth felt a tear run down her cheek and suddenly Alexis's cheek matched her own.A tear running down it.Elizabeth wanted to speak but she couldn't.She just nodded.Alexis wanted Kristina to be with Sonny and Molly to be with Ric but they needed to see each other alot.Sisters couldn't be apart.Elizabeth could feel the tears falling down her cheeks but all she did was nod.Spencer seemed to stop crying for just a second.It was as if he could hear Alexis as well and part of Elizabeth believed he could.She believed it.Alexis's last request was one that Alexis couldn't get out.Tell Ric that she loved him.As Alexis's eyes closed,Elizabeth grabbed on to Alexis.Suddenly words spewed from her mouth.

"Alexis! Alexis! Stay with me..come on...just one more second,"she yelled.Her hands ran across Alexis's cheeks,leaving blood stained marks.Elizabeth let the tears continue to fall down her cheeks and put her head close to Alexis's ear."I promise I will love Ric as much as you do.I promise that I will take care of Molly and Kristina and make sure that every single minute of their lives they know what an amazing person their mother was...what a hero...the kind of person who gave life to another woman's baby...the kind of woman who forgave that woman when she took away the man she loved...the kind of woman who stood up against anyone.The kind of woman who I will never forget...who saved my life,who I owe everything too.And those girls will grow into the most amazing women that they can and they will make you proud,Alexis,"Elizabeth whispered.

She paused and took a deep breath and finished between tears,"And I don't need to tell Ric you love him because he already knows...because he loves you more than you ever knew,Alexis.So many people did.Your life was so worthy.You did more things in your lifetime than most people ever get to do,Alexis.And for that you'll always be here."Elizabeth laid Alexis's head gently down on the ground and slowly closed her eyes,holding Spencer close to her."That women...you should've known her,baby.But you will...I promise,"she whispered to him.Suddenly she heard footsteps behind her and fearing Gavin and Faith were back,she turned.Ric.Ric? He was the gunshots.He was the gunshots.She wanted to wrap her arms around him,never let him go but she looked down at Alexis and felt herself static.

Ric clung to Alexis and Elizabeth felt her heart break for him...for everything.How could Alexis be dead? It wasn't fair.It wasnt' fair in this world for someone like Alexis to be dead and someone like Faith to be alive.As Ric cried Elizabeth slowly wrapped an arm around him.She didn't know what else to do.She knew that what he was feeling was even more than her or anyone.Elizabeth laid her head on Ric's shoulder with Spencer against her chest."She loved you.She wanted me to tell you,"Elizabeth whispered softly in his ear,her lips gently touching the place right beneath his ear.How had this all happened? It all seemed like a blur.Spencer born and Alexis gone.The cycle of life and death.

Zander
Zander smiled down at Carly as she described to him how she really felt.He knew Carly.He knew she wanted out of here.She wanted to see her kids and everyone else.She didn't want to be here,out of the action.It was Carly,what could you say? "Why don't you just take it easy,Carly? You'll be back in comission in no time,I promise.I'm no doctor but I swear I could've been if I wanted to,"he said,joking.He thought that was the best approach to this.It was a horrible event and that was the only way that would bring anything positive to anyone.He just hoped that all the people he cared about were ok.He hoped Alexis was ok and her daughter and Cam and Elizabeth.They had to be ok.Carly smiled slightly but quickly brought up Sonny and Brenda.Had Zander heard anything about them? Jason went to go find them and he wasn't back.Zander's smile fell alittle and he shook his head slightly."No..but you know I'm sure they're alright.This hospital is huge.They're probably fine.This is Sonny Corinthos,we're talking about.He's not going anywhere,right?"he tried to assure her.

It was funny.It made Zander think of back when he had been Sonny's protege.He had looked up to Sonny so much back then.It was amazing.He thought Sonny was the answer to all his problems.Sonny was the guy he idolized.He could be Sonny one day,he thought.Sonny gave him alot.And like most else in Zander's life,it had gone wrong.Maybe in another universe,things could have been different.But they weren't.They were this."Carly,really...don't worry about it.Don't try to disconnect all these tubes or anything like that,alright? I know you were thinking of doing some investigating,"he said with a small smile.He took her hand in his and kissed it lightly.He had done the same thing back when he visited her after she "came back from the dead".He smiled at her and tilted his head just a bit to look at her.

"You know I'm really glad you're ok,Carly.You somehow ended up on my list of people..you know? The list of people you think about when something goes wrong.You're on mine....and I think a long time ago,I would've wondered if I was on yours but....now...I don't care.I think I've somehow managed to come to this place where I have you on my list and that's all that matters.And...I'm glad I can tell you that now,"he told her honestly.He probably had never said something that simple,that honest to her but he felt like it was the right moment.He touched her cheek lightly and smiled to her before rising to his feet."You should get some rest...I know you're gonna say you don't need it but just remember,you need your beauty sleep to stay gorgeous,blondie,"Zander told her with a smirk.He needed to get back to Emily.She was probably wondering where he was.He wanted to make sure she had gotten checked out and was ok.But he was glad he had checked on Carly.He had to,enough said.As he walked towards the door,he turned back to look at her.They had come a long way.He really thought.Over the betrayal,the pain,the longing....to this place...wherever it was.
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany

Last edited by DreamOn777; 02-16-2007 at 03:33 PM
Old 02-16-2007, 05:44 PM
Elite Fan

OOC-Ignore my double post lol!
It'll be by your side
Old 02-16-2007, 05:46 PM
Elite Fan

Ric
I slowly open my eyes at the feeling of Elizabeth wrapping an arm around me. I inhale sharply, blinking back the tears as she gently lays her head upon my shoulder. ‘She loved you.She wanted me to tell you..’I close my eyes as she whispers the words softly in my ear. I loved her too, I loved her more than she knew….I wish I could tell her, I’d give anything just to be able to tell her that I loved her, that I’ll always love her. As Elizabeth kisses the spot below my ear ever so softly, I open my eyes as I begin loosening my hold on Alexis. I gently lay her back down, never allow my eyes to leave her face. “I’m so sorry…” I cry softly, holding my hand over my mouth while shaking my head a little. I take a deep breath as I drop my hand from my face and gently place it over her forehead. I lean in closer to her as I tender brush her hair back, not bother to wipe away the tears before they roll off my face. I close my eyes as my lips softly brush against her forehead. As I slowly pull away I run my fingers through my dark hair. I take Elizabeth’s hand while slowly turning around to face her. Right away I notice the baby she’s holding in her arms, the baby I had heard crying….Lucky may be this child’s biological father, but I will be his father as well in every way that counts…I will never neglect him or favor my own children over him, never. He’s my child too. I wipe away my tears with one hand while my other hand goes to the child’s back. I rub it ever so softly as my sad eyes lock with Elizabeth’s. ‘I love you..’ I mouth the words, finding it hard to find my voice. I love her so much, I’m so grateful I came before Gavin could…before he could hurt her or take this beautiful little boy. I feel my face begin to scrunch up, more tears welling up in my eyes as I stare back at her. I hold my arms out to her, needing to find comfort in her safe arms. I close my eyes tightly as I bury my face in the shoulder that’s not holding the child. My hands hold onto her back as I allow myself to let all my emotions show. I slowly raise my head, my hand moving up to the back of her head as I look at her. “It…it could have been you too..” I choke out through my tears, nodding my head. I run my hand through her hair, holding onto her while kissing her cheek. “I love you…I love you and this child with all that I am….” The words are true and honest. This child is going to be so loved, I’m going to make sure of that every single day. Seeing my child for the first time after Alexis gave birth to her was the most beautiful, amazing thing I had ever seen…and I asked myself a question that day. How could you love some one so much that you only just met? That’s what it’s like with this child….I’ve just seen him now for the first time and I already love him, I already want to give him the best life possible, the same things I want for Elizabeth, Cameran, Kristina, and Molly as well. I wrap my arms around both Elizabeth and the child, closing my eyes at the feeling of her arm coming around me. I’ve already lost Alexis…I’m not going to lose anyone else….There is no way I will let anyone touch my family….Elizabeth and the children are the closest thing I’ve ever come to a real family. Sonny and I are only not just recently attempting to mend fences.

Carly
‘Why don't you just take it easy,Carly? You'll be back in comission in no time,I promise.I'm no doctor but I swear I could've been if I wanted to..’ I shake my head slightly, raising my eyebrows as I stare at him. “Well I could have been a nurse…and than we would have worked together..” I laugh while winking at him. I’m joking of course, just like he is as well. That’s what I love about Zander, he always knows how to get my mind off whatever I’m thinking about. He’s exactly like me in so many ways, which makes it really easy for me to talk to him about almost anything. As his smile begins to fall mine does as well, that means he hasn’t heard anything about Sonny or Brenda. ‘No..but you know I'm sure they're alright.This hospital is huge.They're probably fine.This is Sonny Corinthos,we're talking about.He's not going anywhere,right..’ I shrug my shoulders slightly, I know he’s right, but still I worry. Sonny is the father of Michael and Morgan, I was married to him for a long time…I’m always going to think about him and worry about him in dangerous situations….The same thing could not be said for Brenda at one time, but things change…and right now I am worried about her. I was suppose to save her, and I really really failed miserably at it. I need to get out of here, I need to find out if they’re okay. Jason hasn’t even come back yet, he probably went looking for them because I was worried about them. What if something happened to him too? ‘Carly,really...don't worry about it.Don't try to disconnect all these tubes or anything like that,alright? I know you were thinking of doing some investigating..’ I open my mouth, kind of shocked that he knew exactly what I was thinking. I look at him, narrowing my eyes slightly. “You know sometimes it really annoys me how well you know me…” I laugh, shaking my head as I look at him. He smiles slightly as he takes my hand and lightly kisses it. I smile softly allowing my eyes to drift from my hand back to his face as he begins speaking. ‘You know I'm really glad you're ok,Carly.You somehow ended up on my list of people..you know? The list of people you think about when something goes wrong.You're on mine....and I think a long time ago,I would've wondered if I was on yours but....now...I don't care.I think I've somehow managed to come to this place where I have you on my list and that's all that matters.And...I'm glad I can tell you that now…’ I tilt my head slightly, both pleasantly surprised and truly touched by his words. “Zander…” I say softly obviously moved by the things he just let me in on. He touches my cheek softly, rising to his feet while my eyes stay on his. ‘You should get some rest...I know you're gonna say you don't need it but just remember,you need your beauty sleep to stay gorgeous,blondie..’ He smirks causing me to roll my eyes while, smiling while shaking my head a little. He somehow became one of the people that always knows how to make me feel better. I glance at Patrick, smiling slightly before looking back to Zander’s retreating form. “Hey Zander…” I call out to him just as he reaches the door. I watch him as he turns back around to face me. “Your definitely on my list…” I smile, watching him as he smiles back. As he leaves the room a small smile is still on my face….I’m really glad he came to visit me, he really did make me feel better. I look back to Patrick, kind of surprised to see him look at me. I laugh, giving him a ‘What gives?’ type of look. “What?” I ask laughing a little. I watch him as he looks from me to the door, before looking back to me. “Oh Zander?” I ask raising my eyebrows slightly. “We just have a long history together…He’s one of my dearest friends…” I trail off, shrugging my shoulders while he looks at me. “He’s like the male version of me…Impulsive, passionate, troubled, you know all that good stuff…” I laugh knowing the words I spoke are the truth. Zander and I have always been way too alike….It’s probably why it didn’t work out between us and never will, in a more than friendship type of way at least. “Luckily for you, you only have to deal with one of us!” I smile widely as I hit Patrick playfully on the arm.
It'll be by your side

Last edited by angel_wings05; 02-16-2007 at 06:10 PM
Old 02-16-2007, 09:15 PM
Elite Fan

ATTENTION:

Skip Time: Alright guys, I am officially skipping ahead a bit. I was going to do a week skip at first, but I would like to play some scenes with people being told or finding out that Alexis died so what do you all say to a 3 day skip? I think it is believable that it would take that long to find out this information. My theory is that after Alexis died, another small quake hit and trapped her body with Ric, Elizabeth, and the baby. They were rescued the next morning and taken to General Hospital. With hundreds of people having to be identified and taken care of, it's not far fetched to say that it took a day or so to sort out Alexis' death status and for people who were asking to finally be told that she did not make it. I hope this is not a problem for anyone. Here is my TAG list.

Jason (to tag Sam)
Reese (tagging Lorenzo)

Emily

In the last seventy-two hours Emily Quartermaine had been to hell and back two times. The first time was after her check-up with Doctor Lee. Emily had opted not to visit her mother or father in case something was seriously wrong. She had chosen wisely. Emily was unsure of the results of all the tests run on her as of now, but she could look into Kelly's eyes and see the concern. As a colleague and close friend of Emily's, Kelly was unable to lie to the recently graduated intern. As if stressing out over her health was not tiring enough, Emily had to tend to hundreds of patients. She could not afford to take a break these past three days. The only thing keeping her going was her hourly dose of coffee. Worked like a charm. Zander had been an angel throughout it all. He refused to go home to the apartment while Emily was suffering here, so he asked Alan if he could assist in any possible way and was currently helping file medical records so that they could keep the handful of patients in a certain order. It was too easy to switch things up in a chaotic atmosphere such as this one, and having Zander lend a helping hand had really paid off.

The second time that Emily had walked into a burning ring of fire was exactly twelve minutes and eleven seconds ago. It was at that moment in time that she was sorting through body bags to help identify victims that she stumbled across a sight she could not un-burn from her brain. She unzipped a bag only to see Alexis Davis' corpse lying in front of her. Emily had thrown up right there on the floor. Her stomach was still in knots. Nikolas and Zander had constantly been asking Emily about the beloved DA since the accident occurred and at those times Emily had prayed she would have news to give, but now she found herself wishing the opposite. She would give anything to turn back the clock and not have scene Alexis' pale body on a slab. But what disgusted Emily even more was the cause of death. Bleeding of the internal organs due to numerous gun shot wounds. It was clear that this was no result of the earthquake and certainly no accident. Emily could not be sure who had committed this heinous act of violence, but she had her suspicions. Dean, Lorenzo, Gavin, and Faith all instantly came to mind.

They were enemies of Sonny and Jason so it was logical to think that they would want to get to Alexis to hurt the two of them. Except, her death would effect so much more than two citizens of Port Charles. Alexis had her enemies, true, but when things came full circle it was obvious that she was a decent woman. There was no question about where her loyalties lied. Not only would Sonny and Jason be saddened by this, but Nikolas and Zander would be heartbroken as well...and Kristina and Molly. Those poor girls left without a mother. It was devastating. Emily felt her head connect with the cold, white wall of the Ladies Restroom and she closed her eyes, drawing a shaky breath. Emily was held together by a string by now. She had been tied together with a smile, but now she was slowly coming undone. She snapped out of her daze only when her ears picked up the sound of a familiar voice shouting out orders to what Emily could only guess to be a member of the hospital staff.

"Find her! How hard can it be to track one person down here?"

Emily walked out of the bathroom and followed the sound of the voice around the corner. Standing in the middle of the hospital hallway was indeed Sonny Corinthos. He was standing tall, looming over this nervous looking male doctor who had only transferred last week and was not use to all of this apparently. Then again, who in their right mind was? "Sonny!" Emily called out to the frustrated mob boss, motioning for the threatened doctor to go about his business. She could take over from here. It had been a long time since Emily had spoken with Sonny. If you cared to go into exact detail the last time Emily had contact with him was when he kissed her right before Helena had kidnapped her. After she was returned home, Emily was grieving for her child and falling in love with Zander. Sonny had Brenda and Tess by then too. Although things were a bit on the awkward side due to the way their relationship had been left unfinished, Emily still considered Sonny to be a dear friend and she wanted to help in any way she could. She always had. Last year when Sonny had been going through a struggle with alcohol after Reese ended things and Carly 'died', Emily was by his side convincing him that his life still held meaning. She had saved him from the edge then, and if he needed it she could do it once more.

"What is it Sonny? What do you need?"

And that was when he asked it. The one question Emily had been hoping to avoid for as long as she could. It was staring her right in the face now; the cold, dark truth. As awful as it was to accept, Emily knew that she owed Sonny an answer. She could not hide from this sadness forever. Sonny had wanted to know if Emily or anyone else at General Hospital had received word about Alexis' whereabouts. He said that Kristina had been asking when Mommy would come home and he just needed to find that out.

"Sonny...I...Alexis is gone."

Sonny frowned, confusion covering his sculptured face. His eyebrows wrinkled together as thoughts formed in his head. What did she mean gone? Had she been transferred to another hospital? Had she left town? Emily just found herself shaking her head, trying her very best to hold in the tears that threatened to spill over like Niagara Falls.

"Sonny, she didn't make it. I'm so sorry."

TAG Sonny

Last edited by Captivating; 02-16-2007 at 10:01 PM
Old 02-16-2007, 09:37 PM
Elite Fan

OOC-When I get to posting Here's my tag list.
Carly (Patrick or after my post to be tagged by Patrick)
Ric (I don't know if it will be Liz or who yet.)
It'll be by your side
Old 02-16-2007, 09:46 PM
Master Fan

Sam > Jason then AJ.
Nikolas > Robin.
Tess > Lucky.

posts probably to be edited in later.

Just so you know, I wouldn't give it up, no.
Jason Morgan & Sam Mccall
Old 02-16-2007, 10:58 PM
Master Fan

Poooor Alexis Damn you Gavin *shakes fist* haha

Tag list

Sonny-Emily
Lucky-Tess
Patrick-Carly
Gavin-(Faith?)
AJ-Sam
Courtney-(Dean?)

Working on posts now