Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-21-2007, 06:45 PM
Master Fan

Dean

Dean woke up to the abrupt sound of desperate knocking. He had been having a good dream too. He and Constance had been together, at a playground. It had been a weird sensation, actually feeling himself caring about that little girl, but there it was. There was no denying that Dean would always want to be apart of Constance’s life, but for now he had to sit and watch on the sidelines. Maddison had made sure that Dean could never get his heart’s one true desire. So he hid it from everyone, bidding his time until Gavin could finally help him achieve the impossible. “I’m coming, I’m coming,” he growled angrily as he lurched his body into motion. Though he wouldn’t admit it to anyone, even himself, another person had been in his dream. A blonde haired blue eyed someone who had invaded his life so thoroughly that for the first time in his life, Dean didn’t know how to be cold enough to push her away. She just kept coming back no matter how much he tried to tell her that it wouldn’t work. Gavin had already found out about their relationship. There was no telling what he would do to him, to her, but mainly to him. “Hold your damn horses.”

Crossing the rest of his dimly lit apartment, Dean opened the door to find his dream girl on his own doorstep. Closing the door without saying a word, Dean rubbed his eyes, blinking a few times before opening it once again. “Courtney?” Dean said, finally having realized that she wasn’t part of his imagination anymore. “What are you doing here? I thought we agreed. You know what will happen if Gavin finds you here.” Dean said, looking behind her, expecting one of Gavin or Sonny’s hitmen to appear out of thin air. There had been a lot of blood shed on the battle front lately. Gavin had called and told him about his new partner’s accident and how Dean might have to find some way to get into General Hospital again. So his last expectation was to see Courtney. He thought she would have stayed as far away from him as possible. It’s what they had to do, besides, Dean didn’t care about her right? It wouldn’t be hard for him. He was Dean Nichols, the most heartless bastard in all of Port Charles. Who did Courtney think she was to deny him of that?

The cold never bothered me anyway.
Mandy

Last edited by SweetP; 02-21-2007 at 07:13 PM
Old 02-21-2007, 10:39 PM
Master Fan

Gavin
I glanced over my shoulder, looking out the window of the door. My eyes locked upon the hot shot doctor. I scowled at him before sliding my foot out, touching the door with it. I watched as the door slammed shut the rest of the way. I stared at the door for a second as I slid my gun back into the back of my pocket. I turned back around, noticing Faith laying unconscious in the bed. She looked so small. I gulped slightly, noticing the cuts and scrapes on her face. I glanced around the room, letting out a small sigh. I hated hospital rooms. I hated hospitals. I hated everything about hospitals from the smell of medicine and death to the idiotic staff and that wiggly jello that left a bad aftertaste in your mouth. There was nothing good about them. Nothing at all. I've been in to many hospitals recently if you asked me. Way to many. That wasn't suppose to be apart of the plan. I wasn't suppose to be here. I was suppose to send people like Sonny and Lorenzo and everyone they cared about in them. I wasn't suppose to send them to the hospital. I was suppose to send them all to hell so they could burn for the rest of eternity. That's what they deserved. I wasn't suppose to be here. Faith wasn't suppose to be here either. She wasn't suppose to be laying in a hospital bed, unconscious from a bullet that was met for me

That rat bastard Ric came around the corner. I didn't have time to react. I didn't have time to lunge at him. I didn't have time to take that gun away from him. It all happened to fast. Ric pulled the trigger. It all happened in slow motion. My whole life, as sad as it was, flashed right in between my eyes. There was Camryn. There was Sophia. There was James. There was my mom. There was Lorenzo. There was Faith. Everyone that I cared about. Everyone that I loved. Everyone that I hated. Every life I ruined. That pain that I was expecting to follow never happened. I opened my eyes once I heard Faith let out a ear piercing scream. I looked over at her, watching as the white shirt she was wearing started to become red like a stain. The stain only got bigger with each passing second. While the stain got bigger, her pupils dilated and shrink. She jumped out. Faith jumped out, taking a bullet that was suppose to be for me. She saved me from it. She protected me. I didn't even want her to. I didn't want her to do something that stupid for me. It was every person for themselves in this business. It's how people like me and her survived. We didn't survive...we didn't make it this far by helping every damn person who needed it

Why the hell did she have to do something that stupid? I looked back at Faith, biting my lip as I took a step toward her. She just got out of surgery. Luckily it was a success, according to the doc. It better be a success. His life and everyone else, including his little girlfriend was riding on the line if he made a fatal error. If she died, so would he. I didn't put my trust in any of these white coats. I pulled out the chair beside the bed before sitting down. I paused for a second looking at her before scooting closer to her. "Faith.." I whispered out. "You have to wake up" I said to her, looking at her. I reached out taking her hand, squeezing it slightly. "You have to wake up. You have to wake up now" I said to her, demanding it. Demanding her to wake up right now. I swallowed the lump in my throat before glancing down at the ground. I dropped her hand, resting my elbows on the bed. "You shouldn't have done that. Why did you do that? You shouldn't..it was stupid on your part...but..you saved my life by doing that...so if you wake up, I might thank you" I glanced up at her, pausing for a second before lowering my eyes back down

"He's going to pay for this" I started to say, looking at her. "I'm going to make sure Ric Lansing pays for doing this. You can count on that...I promise you, he'll pay big time" I said, rising my eyes up as I stared intently at the wall infront of me. I narrowed my eyes before clenching my jaw tightly. He was going to pay. He would regret the day he ever tried to shoot me. He would regret the day he ever shot Faith instead. I knew his weak spots. He had to many and I just eliminated one. I eliminated Alexis but that was never enough. One was never enough. There was Elizabeth and her newborn son. They would pay the price for his mistake. As well as Sonny. As well as Molly and Kristina and anyone else. I would go through anyone who tried to stand in the way. Ric was going to get what was coming to him. I was going to make sure of that. By the end of all of this, he would wish that I killed him. He would beg me to pull that trigger back and end his miserable existence because by the end of it, death would seem like an end to all of this. It seemed like peace..but it wasn't. I didn't plan on ending it for him that quickly. I wanted to drag out as much as possible. It was always worth while that way. I would make sure he regret the day he ever crossed paths with me. He was going to regret it, starting now. Ric Lansing was going down for this

Courtney
I glanced around the dimly lit hall way, noticing a flickering light. I stared at it for a second, chewing on my lower lip. It reminded me of growing up as a child. It reminded me of the rat infested apartment that I shared with my mother. I didn't mind it that much, growing up. It was a roof. That's all that mattered to me. I really wasn't bothered by it. I was more bothered with the fact that this was enemy territory. It was Dean's apartment. Dean worked for Gavin. Gavin and Dean were both enemies of Jason, Carly and Sonny. They were enemies of my family but Dean wasn't an enemy of mine. I wasn't sure what he was exactly but he wasn't my enemy. I wondered why he even worked with someone like Gavin. Dean seemed so much better then Gavin. He seemed like a better person. He seemed better then this world. I wondered what made him stay. Why didn't he get out? Why didn't he get out from under Gavin's control? Dean got out of Tristan's control so why couldn't he get out of Gavin's? What did Gavin have on him and why did I care? I had no reason to care. I shouldn't care and yet apart of me did. I wanted to help Dean. I felt like I should..that I should try. I felt like he was worth it and I didn't even know why. I didn't know Dean. Every part of me told me it was crazy but I wanted to help him. I saw the same lost little boy that I saw in AJ. I failed AJ. I couldn't save AJ in time. He was to damaged by then. To many things happened. He's been burned to badly but I had to hope that there was still something in Dean. Something that could be saved. Apart of me felt like if I could save Dean, then it would make up for the fact that I couldn't save AJ

I pushed thoughts of AJ and the similarities between him and Dean out of my head. It wasn't time to thank about my first husband. That was in the past. It was time to forget the past that I knew I would never be able to completely erase. I would never be able to erase him from my mind completely. I closed my eyes for a second before reopening them a second later, slowly. "Ok Courtney. You can do this. You have to do this" I said out loud, speaking more to myself then anything else. I swallowed the lump in my throat before raising my hand. I began knocking on the door a couple of times. I knew I shouldn't be here. I knew he didn't want me to be here. He made that perfectly clear to me. There could be no us..whatever we were...there could be no friendship..there could be no nothing. We had to remain what we have always been and that was strangers. That's what he wanted but I wasn't even sure if that's what he really wanted. His eyes told me a different story. I wasn't sure if that's what I even really wanted. I wasn't sure what I really wanted

I could hear a angry voice behind the thick door. The voice became louder, indicating that he was getting closer. I could tell that he was angry because of the interruption. He probably would get even more mad once he realized it was me behind his apartment door but he had to hear it from me. He had to hear what I had to tell him. He had to know. Maybe he already did and maybe he needed someone. Maybe he needed a friend..or something that comes close to it. I didn't want him to be alone. He shouldn't be alone, finding out something like this. I watched as Dean continued to holler, his voice becoming even more loud and closer with each passing second

I could hear the sound of all the locks unlocking. The chains being released to swing freely. A second later the door open, revealing Dean. I jumped slightly before looking at him, giving him a weak smile. He didn't seem to know about Alexis. I knew they were close. I knew they were friends. I didn't know how to tell him that she was dead. I opened my mouth and was about to say something but was stopped once the door closed on me. I paused for a second staring at the door, letting out a small sound before narrowing my eyes at the door. How rude was that. I wouldn't be ignored. I wouldn't be shut out. I wasn't that easy to ignore. I raised my fist up toward the door once again, beginning to knock on it again. Harder and louder then before. A second later, the door reopened once again. I paused my balled up fist in mid air before allowing it to drop to my side

'Courtney'

"Yes" I said to him, nodding my head. My voice soft and small. I couldn't help but notice the dreamy look on his face. I knew he much rather remain in his dream world then deal with reality. Remaining there in dream land..was so much easier then dealing with reality. I wish you could stay there forever..in that protection but eventually you had to come out. 'What are you doing here? I thought we agreed. You know what will happen if Gavin finds you here' "Yeah I know" I said to him, nodding my head before pausing for a second. "I know..but I don't care.....I needed to tell you something...that you have to hear..that you have to hear from me" I said to him. I paused for a second, trying to stall as long as I possibly can. "Can I please come in?" I asked him before starting to move in myself, not waiting for him to respond. As I moved forward, I couldn't help but brush against his arm. I bit my lip before glancing at him. I paused for a second before continuing on my way. Once I was in the middle of his room, I glanced around, noticing all of the mess. The mess didn't matter. Nothing mattered. I swallowed the lump in my throat before turning back around to face him. I couldn't help but notice the air in the room suddenly become cold. I wrapped my arms tightly around myself as I looked at him. A sad look on my face

"Dean..I'm sorry. I don't want to tell you this. I don't want to be the one to tell you..but..but you have to know. She would want you to know...that..she" I said, pausing for a second. I pursed my lips together tighly before sitting down on the sofa. "Alexis..she...she was..she was shot. She didn't...make it. I'm so sorry, Dean" I said, looking back up at him as a single quiet tear ran down my cheek
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning
Old 02-22-2007, 12:20 AM
Master Fan

Faith

The last thing Faith Rosco remembered was talking to Gavin while trying to leave the Metro Court. Her head had still been pounding from being crushed under that cement, so when Ric Lansing stepped out from behind the wall she had not been expecting it. In fact, she had just been about to tell Gavin that if anything it would probably be harder now that Ric was wise to their plan. Ric Lansing wasn’t the kind of guy who just backed down when people he cared about were in danger, especially his precious Liz and her child. Damn that dratted girl and her spellbinding ways. It was like her innocent little façade intoxicated men, and it made Faith sick to her stomach. But Faith had been successful in ending Liz’s baby’s life once, and she wasn’t going to let Ric, Liz, or anyone else for that matter get in her way, no matter what it took to take them down. So she had jumped in front of that bullet. She had tried to save her and Gavin’s precious plan, but for that to happen she needed Gavin. She needed Gavin to trust her and to want revenge on Ric Lansing. Otherwise it just wasn’t going to work, well of course it would work, but it wouldn’t be on Faith’s time or schedule, something she was not willing to put up with.

Slowly opening her eyes, Faith saw the blurry outline of a blonde haired man standing over her. “Where am I?” Faith moaned her body feeling like she had just been hit by a train. Not even trying to sit up, Faith thought with all her might. What was Gavin doing here? Why was she in General Hospital? Had the plan failed? Was there a plan? As the image of a speeding bullet came to the front of her mind, last night’s events came rushing back to her, a blur of images and voices put on rewind. “Ric,” she said more to herself than Gavin. It had been Ric who had shot her. She bet he had just loved that. After all this time all he had to do was threaten her operation to put a bullet in her, nothing more nothing less. Funny how simple the world turned out to be, but after Gavin had put about a dozen bullets into his beloved ex-wife’s body, or late ex-wife she should say, she didn’t blame him for wanting revenge. No one could have possibly survived an attack by Gavin, not if he didn’t want you to. Not Alexis, not Ric, not Liz, and definitely not that little boy of hers. “The baby?” Faith said, finally looking at Gavin, yet she could tell by his grim expression that all had not gone as planned. “Then we better be getting back to work,” she said matter-of-factly as she sat up in her bed, looking around for the clothes that had to be somewhere in the room.

Dean

As Courtney pushed past him, the smell of vanilla followed her. But then again she always smelled like vanilla, it was her hair. And in that one fleeting moment Dean had been disarmed enough to let the enemy, as Gavin called her, into his apartment. Shutting the door quickly, Dean turned around to try and talk Courtney into leaving. It wasn’t that he didn’t want her there. He did. He really did, because he had been quite the lonely guy with neither Tristan nor Madison around anymore. Because as much as he didn’t want to admit it the two of them had grown on him, as well as the Sam who had helped him more than once and now they were all gone. Tristan had had enough of this one horse town, leaving after his plan to take everything away from Jason had failed. Madison had died. And Sam? Who the hell knew where Sam was, but she sure wasn’t around enough to keep him company. As Courtney’s gently eyes connected with his, Dean was aware for the first time in weeks that he hadn’t bothered to clean his apartment. There were newspapers, fast food wrappers, and random scraps of paper littered everywhere. “Sorryaboutthemess,” Dean said, slurring his words in an undertone as he moved a stack of newspapers so that Courtney could sit down.

I don't want to be the one to tell you..but..but you have to know

Dean stopped straightening long enough to look at Courtney’s face. It was like somenoe had died, but Gavin’s partner was the only one in the hospital right? Why would Courtney care enough about Gavin’s partner to come tell him unless it was a trap? Had she finally told Sonny that they had been meeting…seeing each other off and on over the last couple of weeks? “Alexis..she...she was..she was shot.” Standing up straight, Dean looked into her eyes. Was she serious? Alexis was dead? No. That was impossible. Alexis couldn’t die. Sonny was protecting her. Ric was protecting her. She was the DA of Port Charles, there were hundreds of people protecting her, she couldn’t just die and Dean not know about it. It was impossible. Besides, there was an earthquake last night. Who in their right mind would have the time or energy to hunt down Alexis Davis when a disaster was going on? And then it hit him. Gavin. Of course, that’s why he had told Dean he didn’t need him anymore. That’s why he had let Courtney go so that Dean wouldn’t be around to ruin his fun. “Are you sure? I mean, are you positive?” Dean said, his concern becoming harder to suppress by the moment. Dean just couldn’t believe it, no matter what Courtney said. Alexis had been his only friend when the whole of Port Charles had hated him. She had gotten him off when he had been accused of kidnapping Constance. She had been there when Dean needed someone to just go to the bar with him and talk. And now she was dead? Picking up his cell phone, Dean dialed the Alexis’s number. As the phone rang, all Dean could hope was that Courtney was playing a cruel joke on him. And if Dean was thinking rationally he would have realized that Courtney wasn’t capable of doing something like that. That she was a kind, sweet girl who was only looking out for his best interest, but Dean wasn’t thinking rationally. In fact, his mind was racing so fast that he couldn’t think at all. Semi-tag Ric, full tag still on Courtney

Mandy

Last edited by SweetP; 02-22-2007 at 01:00 AM
Old 02-22-2007, 01:18 AM
Master Fan

Patrick
I watched as Carly came out of her daze. I continued to look at her, my eyes never once leaving hers. Concern swept over my features. I was concerned about her. I had a feeling that I should be concerned about her as well. That it was right for me to feel this way. That something was wrong. I was good at sensing it. Really good. That's what being stuck with Noah did to a person. You noticed things you rather not notice. You noticed the cover up's. You noticed the look and the same look that Noah always had on his face was now on Carly's. 'Who me? Yeah I'm perfect...Never been better' "Yeah...I can tell" I said to her, nodding my head slowly as I continued to look at her. There was a skeptical look on my face. It was clear. It was clear as day. I wasn't buying the act that she was trying to get me to buy. I could tell that something was wrong. I knew it. I could feel it. I watched as Carly plastered a fake smile on her face. I arched my eyebrow slightly, did she think that, the smile would make this any more believable? It didn't. I had to be patient with Carly if I ever expected anything out of her. I knew that. I couldn't get her open up to me, unless she wanted to. If I forced her to tell me, she would only close up even more. Carly would tell me in her own sweet time. I just had to be patient with her and well being patient was never my strongest suit. I was terrible at being patient but I had no other choice in the matter

Maybe apart of me didn't want to know. I couldn't help but feel that way. I really couldn't. It was a normal reaction. It really was but I would help Carly with whatever her latest issue was. I would help her if she let me in on it. I couldn't do anything. I couldn't help if she didn't let me in on what was bothering her. 'I was just thinking how it has been such a long time since I went out and just got hammered' I looked at her, pausing for a second before nodding my head. I wasn't sure what I should say to that. I wasn't sure if she should drink in her condition. Drinking didn't help anything. It made it worse but I was in no position to tell anyone on how to deal with their pain. I wasn't going to start now. Whatever worked, worked. Some people knit. Some people cooked a billion cupcakes and brownies. Some wrote. Some ate their problems away and some...some went out on a drinking binder and became so plastered they couldn't tell which direction the sky was in. Some couldn't even figure out what the sky even was

'You know so drunk that the next you don't remember a thing about what you did the night before....It's been ages, I can't even remember the last time I did something like that...Isn't that crazy? Don‘t you think that is just insane'

"Yeah...I guess" I said to her, nodding my head as I continued to look at her. Hearing her say that took me back to the old times back in college when life was nothing but a big party to me. I was only out to have fun. I took nothing to serious and basically partied it up all the time with my friends. Mostly Pete. He was into the same thing as well. Well Pete never really grew out of that, unlike me. I grew out of that stage in my life but it was still there. I knew how to down a couple of beers and have fun. That would never change. I didn't want that to change either. I wondered how I got through college at all. I guess my talent was just that good. It got me through all of my classes even when I barely attended them. I was to busy living it up..or what I thought was living at the time. I didn't know how wrong I was. I wasn't really living. I was doing something but it wasn't living. 'Well I’m going to put a stop to that right now…Yes you heard me correctly…I’m going to change that' "I'm sure you are" I said to her, continuing to nod my head as I looked at her. "Is this the part where I become scared?" I asked her, letting out a small laugh as I looked at her. I was partly joking..and partly serious but I was impossible to scare. I didn't scare that easily. I watched as Carly patted me on the shoulder before walking past me. I remained standing there for a few seconds, shaking my head slightly before turning back around to face her

I watched as Carly turned back around to face me. 'You know….If you weren’t such a' I watched as she started to say before drawling out an imaginary square in the air infront of her face. A small smile crossed over my face as I shook my head, letting out a small laugh. I knew Carly was joking. I wasn't to easily offended. I didn't get offended. I didn't take anything to serious, serious enough to get offended by it that was. It was familiar. I remembered seeing that movie with Uma Thurman and that guy from Grease. I barely remembered it, since I saw it a long time ago but I remembered that scene from it where Uma's character made a imaginary box using her fingers. It was a pretty funny scene in my opinion. "You obviously seen to many gangster movies" I said,letting out a small laugh. 'These days, maybe you would somehow end up there too' "You would like that, wouldn't you" I said to her, with a small grin on my face. I watched as Carly gave me one last look before beginning to head toward the nearest exit. Once Carly was no longer in sight, I turned back around before glancing at the clock on the wall. It was about twelve minutes pass the end of my shift. It was time for me to go. I turned back around before heading toward the locker room. I pushed the door open before walking over to my locker. I fiddled with the combination and after a while I finally got the locker door open. I slid the white jacket off before sliding the blue scrubs off as well. I pulled out my blue shirt before slipping it on over my head before tossing the scrubs into my locker. Once I was completely changed, I locked my locker before heading on out of the locker room

It didn't take me long to get to Jake's. I got to Jake's in no time. I paused for a second before getting out of the car, pressing the button to lock it as I began heading into the dark bar. I glanced around, it was a little crowded. It was the same people that usually came in here. I squinted my eyes, looking around before noticing Carly over by the jukebox. She was busy dancing to some song....or trying to. I couldn't help but notice the beefy guy close to her, trying to dance with her. He was practically on top of her and Carly was busy trying to fight him off her. I watched as she shoved him back, muttering something that I couldn't hear from this distance but as I expected the guy was right back on top of her, nearly straddling her. I shook my head before letting out a small laugh. It was that guy's funeral. I better get over there before Carly cracked his head against the jukebox. She would do that. I headed over toward Carly, not really knowing what I was going to do. I would think of that once I got there. First I had to deal with this. "Hey..baby..sorry I'm late. Got held up at work" I said, biting my tongue to keep from laughing. It was the best I could do. I draped my arm across Carly's shoulder, preventing her from continuing to dance. I could smell the alchohol pouring off her. I wondered how many drinks she had to drink already in such short time. I had to ask Coleman about that later but knowing him he probably wouldn't give me a straight answer. I moved Carly a little ways away from the guy, seperating them the best I could. I leaned over, kissing Carly's cheek briefly before pulling back. I couldn't help but get a whiff of Carly's vanilla shampoo as I went. I noticed the guy out of the corner of my eyes. I turned back around, pretending to be all shocked that he was there. I paused for a second and just blinked a couple of times before nodding my head at him. "This would be your cue..." I started to say, locking eyes with him. "..to leave" I said, giving him a small smile. I didn't know what he would do if he didn't but I would do something. I could fight..not that I really wanted to. I didn't want to risk my hands but I'd risk my hands before I risk a bruised ego or having to watch him be all over Carly. It was simple as that

I let out a relieved sigh, watching as the guy reluctantly walked off. My eyes followed him, watching as the big lump headed back over toward the bar. I bet he was probably trying to drown his sorrows. I let out a small laugh before returning my gase back to Carly. "You owe me big time for that" I said to her. "I'm expecting you to pay up eventually" I said to her, letting out a small laugh as I slid my arm away from her, allowing it to rest by my side as I continued to look at her
Old 02-22-2007, 11:01 AM
Supreme Fan

Brenda

Wait, what? She hadn't been expecting Zander to actually agree to dance with her simply because he seemed to be wound pretty tightly when it came to Emily. That wasn't a good thing nor a bad thing according to Brenda, but it was the truth. In some ways, it was cute that he was so devoted to the woman that he was going to marry. In other ways, it made Brenda sick. She had never had someone like that in her life whom would give up anything and everything to be with her. She didn't have a constant in her life like Zander and Emily had in one another. For her, it was all about living in the moment. Truth be told, there wasn't a single person in this damn town who could handle her fire and sass. She was a whole different type of girl and a good majority of the people in Port Charles were too stuck up to handle her. She had class and fire and something different about her. She wasn't about to sit around and take anybody's crap, which was what made her different. While most of the women [i]needed[i] a man in order to survive, Brenda found them disposable for the most part. They were nice to have, but weren't a requirement. She would be just fine without one because, in the end, all they caused were heartbreak and headaches. It was nice for a short time while that blissful period lasted, but that was the thing. It never lasted long enough. Never.

She allowed him to take her hand as they walked onto the dance floor, which only a few other couples were occupying at the moment. Brenda's thin arms wrapped around Zander's neck as they swayed to the soft piano music. Her eyes locked with his and a smile immediately formed on her lips. He asked where she'd been before she had made this return to Port Charles and Brenda had to prepare herself for this one. Where, oh where, did she begin? "Well..." A hefty sigh fell from her glossed lips as they continued to dance, Brenda putting her multi-tasking skills to the ultimate test. "I used to live in Paris.. I lived there for a while, actually.. With Robin.. Do you know Robin?" Brenda paused for only a minute, her forehead crinkled together in confusion. Realizing that the answer to her question was unimportant, she continued on. "Anyway, Robin moved back here, but I stayed in Paris.. Then I found out she was sick.. Or.. I always knew she was sick, but they thought she was gonna die.. So I was out to dinner with Paris.. Not the place, but the girl.. I was out with her and I got this phone call from Monica saying that Robin was saying her goodbyes, blah blah blah.. So I grabbed the first ticket I could find back here.." She shrugged her shoulders, sure that her ramblings mildly amused Zander, to say the least. "And now that I'm back, I'm just having far too much fun to leave.." She grinned proudly at herself, allowing Zander to spin her in and out before she brought herself back into his embrace. "I'm gorgeous and single and independant and the first thing on my 'to do' list is to have fun." Brenda's arms once again wrapped around his neck loosely as they once again locked eyes. "Too bad you're married.. You coulda' made it onto my 'to do' list, too." Obviously, that was just a joke. Brenda would never actually seduce a married man. Well, that was a lie. No other married man would be seduced besides Sonny. He went into his own catagory and he was the only man with a ring on his finger that Brenda would even think about being with.
LOSE CONTROL."
COURTNEY
Old 02-22-2007, 01:38 PM
Elite Fan

Carly
"I swear to God if you touch me one more time!" I yell at the guy, who hasn't stopped trying to dance with me since he saw me over hear drinking shots like they were nothing. You know maybe if he was a good lucking charming man, who actually knows how to keep me on my toes and keep me interested, than maybe then I would dance with this guy....But not that’s not the case. I swear this guy is even lower then Coleman, and definitely chubbier....Twice my size too. I roll my eyes, feeling myself becoming quickly annoying as his hands find their way back to my waist. "I said back off." I yell at the guy using my hand to roughly push him away from me. I'm just a beautiful woman drinking in a bar, trying to forget about the man she loves, trying to forget about the things she had to overhear. I just want to forget about it, drink some shots and dance to the jukebox like I use to do so many years ago. But no, I guess a girl can't do that with out getting hit on my an obnoxious loud mouth who doesn't know the meaning of the word no. "Hey Mister!" I object feeling myself get more ticked off when the guy seems to get worse. I thought what I said would get him to finally back off, but no it only made him come closer to me. 'Come on its okay...You said it yourself you just wanted to let loose for the night...' He tries coaxing me, what an idiot. How could he think someone like me is going to go for someone like him? "Yeah I wasn't talking about with you jacka/ss." I sneer at him while attempting to get away from his grip. I know Coleman's just over there laughing and laughing. He knows I'm well past wasted, and I guess he's no longer thinking of my threat. He better be though, I meant what I said. He calls them, I will grab that baseball bat off that wall. In fact I could really use it right now, at this very instant. 'Hey..baby..sorry I'm late. Got held up at work.' I raise my eyebrows slight at the sound of a familiar voice coming from behind me. I turn my head to see Patrick there, laughing slightly as he drapes his arm across my shoulder. Okay I’m not stupid, I know what he’s doing. It’s really great of him too go out of his way and help me like this, but I never asked him too….and if he hadn’t been here I would have been able to take care of it myself. But, he did save me from getting messy. I was literally about to slam that guys head into the jukebox. I’m impulsive enough as it is, but it’s worse when I’m drinking…because when I’m drinking I really have no boundaries, no limits, I just do what I want not caring of the consequences until they actually come. I smile slightly as he leans forward and kisses my cheek briefly before pulling back. I give him an ‘I’m impressed’ type of look before looking back at the man who wouldn’t leave me alone. “You see that? I’m a taken woman…” I tell him nodding my head, deciding its best to just play along. ‘This would be your cue…..to leave.’ I smile, leaning into Patrick as the man gives us a final once over. As he begins walking away I hear Patrick let out a soft sigh. I look up at him just as he tears his eyes away from the bar and looks at me. ’You owe me big time for that.’ He tells me with a laugh. I shake my head laughing as well. ’I'm expecting you to pay up eventually..’ He notes, letting out another laugh as he slides his arm off of me.

“What? I don’t think so…..I never asked for your help buddy.” I challenge him, raising my eyebrows slightly as I place my hands on my hips. “In fact I was just about to smash his head into that jute box before you came over staking your claim.” I tease him, knowing very well that he was really only trying to help me out. I nod my head slightly, allowing my eyes to give him a once over. “So you showed….Maybe your not such a square after all.” I smile, nodding my head softly as I take a few steps back. “I think you could use a drink…” I laugh using my hand to signal that I’ll only be a minute. I walk back over to Coleman at the bar. “Coleman I need another shot glass and another bottle of tequila.” I can’t contain my laughter as he stares at me dumb founded. ‘You already finished that other tequila bottle?’ He asks me. I nod my head, grinning as he reaches down for another shot glass as well as another bottle of yummy tequila. My smile falls and I give him a look as he begins to show the bottle to me only to pull it out of my reach every time I almost grab it. Finally one time I’m quicker than him, I smirk glad I grabbed the bottle before he could pull it away again. I hold the bottle in my arms as I grab the shot glass from the bar. “We should be good for awhile.” I tell Coleman, he shakes his head laughing slightly. “Well I should hope so.” I smile, nodding my head slightly at him before walking back towards my table. I’m kind of surprised to see Patrick already sitting there. How’d he know that was my table? I shake my head slightly, not really caring about it as I continue towards the table. When I reach the table, I set the shot glass and the bottle of tequila down in front of Patrick. “Well I see you found my table.” I note smiling slightly at him as I sit down in my chair. “Okay what to toast to…what to toast to…” I begin to say as I grab onto the bottle and pour us each a shot. I laugh, noticing each of them are nearly flowing over the top. “Whoops.” I say to him while shrugging my shoulders slightly. I use my hands to move my blonde hair back and out of my way. “Oh I know!!” I smile as I reach down for my shot, attempting to be careful as I raise it up to Patrick’s. “To trashy two faced whores named Sam McCall…” I pause while nodding my head slightly. “Who will someday get what’s coming to her!” My voice raises as I then clink the shot with Patrick. Sam has never fooled me. I have hated her since day one and nothing will ever change her, not after all she’s done to me and the people I love. Her ‘I have no idea how this could have happened to me act..’ She doesn’t fool me. She’s been a manipulating scheming snobby b/itch from day one. I close my eyes as the burning sensation flows down my throat. I hold my arms up, shaking my head from the nasty taste. “Yak….I should be switching…I think I’ve had way too much tequila…” I laugh, looking at him as I grab onto the bottle again. “Your turn to toast to something….Anything you want….” I insist, smiling as I begin pouring us each another shot. “You know, you have some catching up to do here…” I note, referring to the amount of alcohol I’ve consumed compared to him tonight…well so far.

OOC-Ric to be edited in shortly.
It'll be by your side
Old 02-22-2007, 02:36 PM
Elite Fan

Emily

Emily melted at the sight of Sonny denying that the words she spoke were indeed the truth. He suddenly began to talk a loud, trying to convince Emily and himself that Alexis was all right. She was straight down the hall way threatening to sue this hospital for its inability to treat patients properly. She wasn’t dead. She couldn’t be. Emily felt that all to familiar ache in her heart, the same one she had experienced far too many times in the past year, as Sonny did his very best to stand strong. He tried to mask his sorrow, but Emily had seen the tear fall. It was a brief moment of weakness for the normally macho mob boss, and he quickly wiped at his face to erase any sign of his pain. But had he forgotten? Emily had watched him slam his fist into a wall the night that Reese walked away from him for Lorenzo Alcazar. She had witnessed him smashing beer bottles in his kitchen after drinking far too much once the news of Carly’s ‘death’ surfaced. Emily had been by Sonny’s side in some of his worst times, and now was no different. She could be the friend he so desperately needed if he’d only let her in. And suddenly, the tables turned and Sonny was the one apologizing to Emily as he offered his comfort. Sonny truly was a good guy. Here he was, having just been informed that the mother of his only daughter had been murdered by one of his worst enemies, and he was trying to give his condolences to Emily. “Sonny, you don’t have to say sorry to me. I’m ok, and it’s ok for you to be upset”, Emily told him gently, flashing that signature smile of hers that was known to lift anyone’s spirits. Sonny nodded, telling them both that it would be ok as he enveloped Emily into a hug. She held onto him, rubbing her hand up and down his back in a supporting manner. “It will”, she concluded thoughtfully as they pulled apart. “And whenever you need someone to talk to, I’m here. I know we haven’t talked like we did before….well, just before.” Emily didn’t need to say it because they both knew she was referring to before their kiss and her miscarriage. “But that doesn’t mean we can’t fix that now.” She smiled, genuinely meaning what she said. Emily Quartermaine, soon to be Emily Smith, rarely ever lied.
Old 02-22-2007, 03:27 PM
Elite Fan

Ric
‘And what about you.’ I look up at Elizabeth, as she gently touches my cheek. ’You came in and saved the day when we needed you most.So if no one else says it,you were the hero,Ric,not me.’ She tells me softly, not daring to break eye contact. I don’t think I’ve heard anyone call me a hero before, actually I’m pretty sure it’s never happened. It makes me happy to think Elizabeth thinks so much of me, and I am forever grateful that I was able to save Elizabeth and the baby….But I don’t think I can ever think the same thoughts about myself. I’m not a hero, for a good portion of my life I’ve been labeled as a villain. I was too late, I didn’t make it to the MetroCourt in time. By the time I arrived, it was too late for Alexis, I couldn’t save her….I broke her heart and ripped our family apart, and yet I still couldn’t save her….She’s gone now and its my fault, it’s all my fault. I cough, clearing my throat while nodding my head at her. I don’t want her to know about the dark thoughts forming my head….I don’t want to know about the things I can’t stop thinking about. She’s had a long couple of days, and she just needs to rest and relax, she needs to regain her strength and allow herself to become one hundred percent healthy again. I don’t want her worrying about me, she doesn’t need to. I watch her as she looks through the glass, her eyes landing on Spencer. A big smile forms her face as she watches her beautiful baby boy. I smile weakly, happy to see her smiling. ‘I can't wait until I can take him home...get out of here..’ I rest my hands on her shoulders, gently rubbing her shoulders while looking through the window at little Spencer. “It will be soon Elizabeth…We’ll be able to take him home soon.” I whisper softly as I move my hands down her arm. The sound of a cell phone ringing prevents me from wrapping my arms around her waist. I pat my pockets, the unfamiliar ring making me realize that its not my cell phone. I pull out the ringing cell phone from my pocket, leaving my own cell phone to stay in my pocket. I stare down at the cell phone while it continues ringing. I don’t know the number, but I know whose phone I’m holding. I look up at Elizabeth to see her looking at me kind of confused, she’s probably wondering why I haven’t answered it yet. “It’s not my phone…” I whisper as I glance back down at the phone. “It’s Alexis’s….” I stare down at the phone, wondering if I should answer it or not. I thought almost everyone knew about Alexis by now, but maybe I was wrong. I look at Elizabeth once more before finally pressing the button to answer and bringing the cell phone up to my ear. At first I don’t say anything, wondering if whoever is calling will speak first. After a few moments of silence I finally can’t stop myself. “Who is this?” I say into the phone.
It'll be by your side
Old 02-22-2007, 03:51 PM
Master Fan

Zander
Zander listened as Brenda related her rather complicated tale of how she came back to Port Charles."Quite a tale.I've always believed that Port Charles kind of sucks you in once you get back.Some supernatural force,"he joked with a bit.Hey,compared to his return story,hers sounded relatively simple.Of course Zander had heard all of the stories about how Brenda had been presumed dead as well but her death wasn't of her own creation.It was not exactly casual to just reply 'Well I faked my own death,lived under another identity for a few years,and then came back when I saw my first love kidnapped by her husband's grandmother'.Yeah...that wasn't exactly normal.But then again,nothing in Zander's life was ever normal...or simple..or drama free.But did anyone in Port Charles really ever live a normal drama free life? It was like there was something in the water."Well I'm sure the town is glad to have you back.Now they don't have to tell the Brenda tales anymore.You can actually tell them for yourself,"Zander teased as he chucked just a bit.

It was funny how once someone was gone from Port Charles,they became like a legend.It didn't matter if you didn't know them,you just somehow heard about them:Stone,Emily's brother AJ,Laura Spencer...legends.Zander hadn't been one of those legends though.It wasn't like he had been lurking in Port Charles after his "death",but he knew he wasn't a Brenda.He had done lots of damage and people probably were happy he was gone or at the very most,were glad that he was at peace.They didn't tell stories of him though.He was sure of that.As Brenda flirted with him just a bit,he smiled and replied,"Well I'm actually engaged,not married...but I'm devoted,"he told her simply.She nodded and he went on alittle without really noticing it,"Emily was my first love...and you know alot of stuff happened with us and I lost her and now that I have her back,I'll never let her go.I guess there's just something about your first love."Brenda looked up at him silently for a moment.He thought she might know what he was talking about.Hadn't she and Sonny been really in love? Going to get married? And then he married Carly when she was gone.Zander could understand the pain in that.Worse,now that Carly and Sonny were seperated,Sonny was still about to get married to someone else.As the song ended,Zander looked towards the door.He probably should get back to General Hospital.He was actually having a surprisingly good time but he couldn't drink the night away.Old Zander,yes.New Zander....well...he wanted to but couldn't."Any chance I could interest you in an accompanying walk back towards General Hospital? Or are you gonna hang around here and find a new drinking buddy to charm?"he asked Brenda.
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 02-22-2007, 04:25 PM
Elite Fan

OOC: Sarah, I posted Reese on page 3. I wasn't sure if you saw or not. There's no rush in doing Lorenzo if you are busy since the skip for Alexis' funeral is tomorrow, but just wanted to let you know if you didn't already. And that's right Zander! You are devoted! Zem, oh be still my beating heart. LOL.
Old 02-22-2007, 04:36 PM
Master Fan

Dean

Dean waited for what seemed like hours for the phone to be answered. She just had to be there. This all had to be some twisted joke, any second now, Courtney was going to say “Gotcha,” and yet, the look on her face should have clearly told her that it was not. As the ringing stopped, Dean looked at his cell phone curiously wondering if it had somehow been disconnected. But it hadn’t. Obviously there was someone waiting on the other end of the line for him to fall into some trap, so he didn’t speak. He looked at Courtney with fear in his eyes, but he did not utter a single word. “Who is this?” Dean’s face fell as he heard the man’s voice. He didn’t care who he was. He could have been the Pope for all Dean cared, but if the person on the other line wasn’t Alexis then they weren’t important enough to even think about. “It doesn’t matter. I need to talk to Alexis.” If what Courtney was saying was true then it was probably Alexis’s family. Maybe it was the ex-husband she had told him about, he would tell Dean the truth. Well, as long as he didn’t know who Dean was. Nobody but Alexis and Courtney had ever been kind to him on their side of the camp. And Dean didn’t expect anything to change anytime soon. Especially with this recent death. There was one less person to who got to see the other side of Dean. The side that wasn’t completely psycho, the side that was hidden in the dark, beaten to near death by the horrors of his past.

OOC: Okay so I know its really really short but I am going to have to go soon, by like 9 central time, so I wanted to get at least one last Dean post in before I had to leave.

Mandy
Old 02-22-2007, 05:42 PM
Supreme Fan

OOC: I'm soo sorry this got long. It just kinda flowed.

Brenda

Hearing Zander talk about Emily being his first love made her cringe. Her alread loose hold on his shoulders was now non-existant as her arms dropped from his neck and fell to her sides. Sadly, as hard as she tried to deny it, she knew exactly what he meant. First loves were an explosive thing, yet some people just weren't meant to be with theirs. Brenda was the number one example of that. The one single person that she had truly loved with her entire heart and soul was the one person who didn't want her back. The pain of rejection would never fade away, no matter how many times she went out and got drunk with some of Port Charles' finest. The fact of the matter was that none of them were the man that she wanted. None of them drove her up a wall with their attitudes and none of them made her want to rip her hair out of her own head. None of them were Sonny. Most of the time, he drove her absolutely crazy, but she couldn't stop herself from wishing she had that in her life. He was her drug. The one thing that she craved above all else. His love was both poison and heaven to her. She needed it like she needed a bullet to the head, but she didn't care. He was the one for her, yet he refused to admit it. Instead, he continued to run around with other women. He claimed that it was because he didn't want to hurt her, but what hurt the most was this constant rejection. What hurt the most was needing him and having him continuously turn her away. For just a moment, as Zander spoke about Emily, Brenda went into her own world. She remembered ever last moment that she had ever shared with Sonny, but one in particular stuck in her mind.

Flashback

The two were stuck in a cave and had been trapped for only God knows how long now. Dirty, tired and scared, their useless banter had subsided quite sometime ago. Brenda's head lay gently against Sonny's shoulder as he held onto her tightly, shielding her from all of the evils of the world. Her cries were just barely audible against his shoulder, but she lifted her head the tiniest bit to look at him. If they were going to die like this, Brenda was going to make damn sure that she said what she needed to say to him. She wouldn't regret one second of this. "Y'know, of everything that's happened in my life.." She paused for a second or two, staring ahead of her as she spoke. Saying things like this wasn't easy for Brenda. She'd never been upfront with her emotions, yet she continued to pour her heart out for the same man time and time again. Needing to look at him, she fully lifted her head from Sonny's shoulder and allowed a nostalgic smile to form onto her lips. "Your love was the best.." Brenda finished with a nod of her head as her bright brown eyes glistened with a fresh batch of tears. Biting back a sob, she spoke once again. This needed to be said just in case she never again got the chance. "I couldn't let go of it even when I wanted to." Even now, so much later, Brenda still couldn't let go of that love. Truth be told, she wasn't sure if she ever would be able to let Sonny go. "It's the strongest thing in my life." A single tear fell from her large brown eyes and cascaded down her cheek with ease and grace.

Sonny seemed to sense how scared she was, but couldn't help but be scared as well. His voice was quiet and coarse when he spoke, almost as if he were afraid to say the words. "..And now you're gonna die because of me, Brenda." The thing that Sonny didn't understand was that Brenda was alright with that. If she had to choose a way to die, it would be with him. It didn't matter when, where or how, just so long as Sonny was by her side. How could she be afraid when the love of her life was right next to her, enduring that same fate? Because of this, Brenda shook her head and gently grabbed onto his arm in hopes of calming him. She refused to believe that this was all his fault anyway. "You tried to defend me." Her voice was soft and comforting and she truly did believe the words that she spoke. Sonny would never let her die. Her arms wrapped around him and she gently rested her chin on his shoulder, cradeling him as if he were a little boy. Sonny was a stubborn one though, and refused to let her win this.

"No, I saw what I wanted and I took it.." Brenda lifted her head from his shoulder, willing to listen to whatever he had to say without interrupting. Senising this, Snny continued to speak. "You were this young, wild little girl.." To this, Brenda let out a sob like laugh. "..And I was more trouble than you'd ever seen and you just hadda have me.." Brenda continued to laugh, knowing that it was the truth. From the second that she'd laid eyes on him, she had wanted him. Still, that didn't change the facts and Sonny was certainly telling their story the wrong way. Feeling the need to correct him, her laughter died down, but the bright smile was still in tact. "You asked me out.." She recalled fondly, her voice light and happy for the first time in hours. Sonny nodded his head. "Yeah, but I warned you first." He did, it was the truth, but Brenda wouldn't have listened to him even if he had put a gun to her head. She knew what she wanted and she went for it constantly, no matter what. "..And I kept on warning you because I knew it'd be harder for you to stay away.." Sonny stated cockily, to which Brenda resisted the urge to roll her eyes. He didn't even have to try. He could just stand there and Brenda would be drawn to him like a moth to a flame.

When Brenda spoke again, it was barely above a whisper. "..So you played with me.." She stated, still smiling just the tiniest bit. Sonny looked down at the dirty ground and nodded his head. "Yeah, yeah.. For about five seconds.. That's all it took for me to know that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you." He looked straight into her eyes as he said those words, causing yet another tear to fall down the brunette's face. She stayed silent and allowed Sonny to continue, in far too much shock to even come up with something to say. "You know..Even now.. I walk by your billboard and see some guy staring up at you...and I think 'this guy's an idiot! What does he.. He doesn't have a clue how beautiful she really is'..." Brenda closed her eyes, the tears falling faster than she could possibly wipe them. "Not even Jax knows.. Only me.." Brenda opened her eyes and continued to smile sadly,staring straight into those dark eyes that she fell in love with every single time she looked into them.

"..And if we had grown old together.." Sonny began, nodding his head a little as he turned to face her completely. "When you had lines on your face and grey hair.." Brenda sobbed just the tiniest bit and once again closed her eyes. "You still would be the most perfect thing in the world to me." Sonny shook his head, meaning every last word that he said. Just this once, Brenda truly believed him. She reopened her eyes and smiled at him, the tears streaming down her cheeks. She sniffled her nose, pursed her lips together and tried to think of the perfect thing to say. It wasn't like anything that she said could even remotely complete with that, but she was willing tp attempt it. Because she was Brenda Barrett and could never really think of anything all too heartwarming to say to him, she laughed. "Now I can't even picture you old.. " Sonny laughed as well, enjoying the moment of lightness between them. He heaved a heavy sigh, but Brenda spoke again to finish her statement. "..Cuz', no matter what happens to your face..I'll always look in your eyes and see a little boy.." She whispered the last part. Sonny's childhood was not a fond memory for him and it was in his rare moments of vulnerability which Brenda loved him most. "..Abused and scared..Holding all the pain inside.." Sonny's eyes glistened with a batch of tears as well and she just stared at him for a moment, taking in that familiar sight. The little boy was still evident in his eyes, just as it always had been when she looked at him. Soon enough, she snapped out of it and looked around the cave.

"You know, I wanted to be the one person to never hurt you..And I did.." She nodded her head and Sonny did as well as he sighed. "Well, I..I hurt you too.. Come on..I..The hard part is.. I can't take it back.. I can't.. All the fighting..Everything.. You know.. That I said to you.." He looked away from her as if there were a slideshow of all of the moments when he'd hurt her going off in his head. Brenda smiled and shook her own head, her brown hair falling into her face. "No, it's okay.. It doesn't matter." She whispered to him comfortingly. "Sonny.." She reached for him, but he shook his head. It was obvious that he was in more than a little bit of emotional distress. He pulled away from her completely and stood up. "Are you okay?" She asked, worried about him. Sonny began to pace a little and sighed. "Yeah, I'm alright.. I just.. I can't do this anymore." Brenda looked up at him desperately as she wondered what on Earth he was talking about. Can't do what anymore? And that was it. After that one moment of clarity, she had lost him again. Just like she always did. Nothing had changed. They did this song and dance so many times and it killed her. It always killed her.

End Flashback

Brenda snapped out of her thoughts, tears glistening her large brown eyes. Zander asked her whether she'd like to accompany him to General Hospital or if she'd rather stay here and find herself another drinking partner. The thought no longer seemed tempting. Sonny was sucking her back in and the funny part was that he was nowhere to be found. Where exactly was he anyway? Brenda didn't know, but he wasn't here yet he was killing her just like he had in that cave. Just like he had in the abandoned building. Just like he had on their supposed wedding day. He always killed her, but she always came back for more. The petite brunette ran her fingers through her long chocolate brown hair and simply nodded her head to his question. "uhm..Yeah, sure.. Just lemme grab my bag." She decided, turning on her heel and walking towards the bar. Brenda threw a twenty onto the table and slipped her Louis Vuitton bag onto her shoulder before making her way back towards Zander. She smiled softly at him in hopes of making him realize that it wasn't his fault that she had such a sudden mood change. It was nobodies fault, really, except her own. She continued to allow herself to get so hurt and it wasn't fair to anybody. "Let's go." She nodded her head and made her way out of the Metro Court. It was a little bit chilly outside, but not too bad at all. As a matter of fact, Brenda was welcoming the cool breeze as opposed to the stuffiness of the inside bar.

She blinked quite a few times and looked around outside, trying to keep herself from getting upset right now. Before they could begin to walk towards their destination, Brenda grabbed onto Zander's arm to stop him. "You're really lucky, Zander." She stated to him softly, almost sounding as if she were cautious regarding the whole subject. "Don't let her go, okay?" She smiled at him, nodded her head, and finally allowed his arm to go. First loves were a soft spot for Brenda and to say that it had hurt her to think about her own would be an understatement.
LOSE CONTROL."
COURTNEY
Old 02-22-2007, 08:14 PM
Master Fan

OOC: Just a question so I make sure, does Alexis' funeral skip effect everyone or just those going?

Tess

Her tossled hair laid around her shoulder as she sat up and stretching. She had been sleeping in the break room for the past two hours. She had gotten a break and sleep was what she decided to do with it. She had barely left the hospital in the past three days. She has lived and breathed hospital since the earthquake happened, much like the other doctors. She had her patients but she mainly stuck around Lucky and Sonny. Sonny, unforunatly was not her patient, she could only see him in passing and on her breaks, but that was enough for her. He was okay and that made her happy. The other night, she had spent the night in this room until they were interrupted by her pager at 4 in the morning. What a interruption to have happen during an intimate moment.

But, when duty calls, duty calls. Sadly, by the time she managed her way back, she was back on the clock again and had to leave him. She hadn't seen him much at all today and she was going to make up for that right after she checks on Lucky. Lucky was her first prioity, as he still hadn't woken up after three days. He had to be monitored closely and she had been doing just that. While Emily occationally visited him, she was with him the most. When she wasn't with her other patients, she was with Lucky. Some would call it patient devotion, she would just call it being worried for her best friend. What Robin had told her was weighting on her mind alot. Who made her happier? Lucky or Sonny? Her only ansnwer at the moment was both of them. She wasn't going to choose between the man she was going to marry and her best frinend, she just wouldn't do it. She would rather have both of them in her life than just one. Now actually, she needs both of them in hre life. She'd be lost without both of them. If she had to have just one in her life and not the other then her life would only half. She didn't want that. It was both or neither. She wasn't going to pick.

She greeted a few nurses with a tired smile as she got to the station to get Lucky's file. She took the time to throw her hair up onto a messy ponytail before she headed off towards the room she could find with a blindfold on. She peeked her head into the room like a meek curious child then she let out a sigh, walking into the room and doing the routine she had gotten herself used to. "Hey" She smiled lightly down at his unmoving figure then she kissed his forehead before she began to check his vitals, satisfyed with everything being up tp standards. She soon set the charts down and sat down in a chair that was by the bed, talking about her day so far like she had been doing the past three days. She would stop in at various times and tell him everything that was happening to her; the little things, the big things, just everything. She did it every day when he was out side of the hospital so she figured she'd keep up the tradition. He had to be the only person she was chatty with besides Sonny. They were both special to get her chatty side. She was lucky if she spoke a word about people outside of the hospital. Such is the life of a slightly shy one.

Nikolas

'I can up your pain medication if you want'. "Thanks, Robin. I appreciate that" He gave her his princely greatful smile and nod of his head as he sat back against the pills behind him that helped support him. He watched her as he gave him another shot of morphine, and for a moment he thought of how beautiful she looked at that very moment. With her hair in her face, even as tired she obvioulsy was, she looked so pretty.

Of course, he always that she was beautiful. Not a day has went by in the years that she's known her, that he hasn't been captivated by her beauty. He used to have quite the school boy crush on her and he's be lieing if he said he still didn't. He no longer wanted to be with her in that way, and it was by no means as big as a crush as it used to be, but it was still there enough for him to admire her from afar. It seems he had been doing that lately with both her and Emily. They were both moving foward in their lives and had great futures ahead of them. Him? He was stuck. Stuck and alone. The lone greek Prince. What a sad life that is. Maybe it's just want his life is meant to turn out as. Maybe he's just meant to have a lonely exsistance. Never marry again, never have any children, never know the comfort of having a woman in his arms who just belongs to him. He had almost stopped longing for most of that, but that thought did cross his mind now and then. It never stayed long because he usually busied himself in work to take his mind off of it all. It worked sometimes.

'Just remember that surgery is our absolute last resort. We're gonna do everything we can in order to help you'. "Right, right. I remember" He reassured her, freely letting her hold his hand because it took his mind off of the pain he was feeling all over his body, well minus his right leg, of course. He hoped that he would get the feeling back in that one and that it wouldn't result in amputation if he didn't. One has to be optimistic in situations like this and he was trying his best to do so, even though he was highly frustated that this was happening to him. Well, better him than Emily. He had saved her life, and he was glad. He didn't know what he would have done if something had happened to her and he could have prevented it. They may not be anything they used to, but he was glad that she was alive and well. That's was all that really mattered.

'I'm a good doctor, but a horrible patient'. He had to laugh at that. She never had been a good patient, not that she had ever been in the hospital much but even when she was sick, she would let anyone take care of her. It was the independant fire that she had in her. It was something he didn't ever see changing. The day she became co-dependant on someone was the day Helena finally kicked the bucket. He did not see that happening any time soon. Helena Cassadine was invisible, she was an unspotable forece that no one could get in the way of. It seemed like she would always be alive and lurking in the corners controling his life. He would never get rid of her. Just like Robin would never stop be indendent. It was two things he was one hundrend percret sure about. 'The crutches are hanging out at the nurses' station. I got sick of them'. "I don't blame you. I would get sick of them too. Hopefully I won't need those, a cane or anything like that once I get out of here" He shrugged alittle bit, watching her as she got up to answer her page.

He watched her facial expressions change from relaxed to some sort of sad. It had to be that boyfriend of hers telling her something back, what with that dissapointed look on her face and what not. Sure, enough, she came back to confirm his suspecions; Patrick had left. She was stuck with him fo her entertainment. "Well I hope I can meet your standards" He teased back, his eyes watching as she sat back down.He moved his feet over so she could maybe put her own up and get comfortable, because after all, it seems like they were going to be like this for a while. 'Good thing, too. I haven't gotten to talk to you in ages'. He nodded his head in agreement. He could not remember that they had had time to just sit around and talk. This moment was perfect for that, as neither one of them were going anywhere until either he suddenly was pain free or she was called away to take care of another patient. The latter was most likely to happen first. He had a feeling he was going to be in this head for a while, Though he had Robin to help him along with the healing process so it didn't seem to bad. Not too bad at all.

'Tell me all about the life of my favorite prince'. "I'm afraid there is not much to tell. I have been taking care of business things, the usual. I was supposed to head out to Athens tomorrow for a business trip, but I suppose I'll have to postpone it until I get out of here," He shrugged alittle bit, pretty much summing up what he had been doing lately. His life wasn't too exciting, even for the Prince that he was. It was sad but true. "What about you?" He asked as he shifted little bit, grimacing as did so, towards her, an interested look on her face at what she had to say. "How have you been?"

Sam

What would you say if I asked you not to go
To forget everyone, forget everything and start over with me
Would you take my hand and never let me go
Promise me you'll never let me go

'Trying to seduce me'. "You know it" She smirked playfully at him as she wrapped the sweater around her arm, still freezing even though being around Jason was making her alittle bit warmer. It didn't surprise her at all. Not at all. She almost didn't even need the sweat the air around them was so warm, but she didn't take it off because alittle bit comfort than she was aleady feleing wasn't a bad thing. She hadn't felt comfortable around Jason in a long time but that had been slowly changing since that night they spent together. She was finding her comfort zone around him again and it was fantatic. Things were slowly getting normal between them. Maybe not normal as a couple but normal as friends, and that's fine with her. She didn't need more than that. She may want more than that,but she didn't need it. She was fine with what she had.

I never thought I'd be the one to say
Please don't, well please don't leave me
I never thought I'd be the one to say
Please don't, well please don't leave me

She pulled away from kissing his cheek just as the elevator opened. She wrapped her arms around herself as she walked in, looking around the elevator as she headed in. Wasn't this the elevator they divorced in? Yeah it was. She closed his eyes for a moment, her back to him, as she sucked in a quick breath, memories of that night coming into her mind. It was right after the snow storm and Robin had been taken to the hospital. Jason had told her they needed to talk and led her into this very elevator and he told her he wanted a divorced. She fought him tooth and nail but eventually agreed. Shakey hands handed her ring to him. She remember it like it yesterday. She shook her head alittle bit like to shake the memories away then she let out the breath she had held, turning around ashe began to speak again.

I feel like I lost everything when you're gone
Left remembering what it's like to have you here with me
I thought you should know,
You're not making this easy

'You’re right, Sam. When we made love it felt so familiar and….right. I had missed being like that with you too'. She nodded her head alittle it, biting back the want to say 'I'm always right' and focusing on him sharing the same feeling she did. It had been such a long time since they had been like that, it was good they shared the same feeling of missing it or it would not be as special as it was. Though it would have been special either way no matter what, as it was always special between the two of them, but still. 'I don’t know what it means. I just know that I don’t regret being with you. I never could. I was all the way in that night too. I just want you to know that'. She had to smile at that. She didn't regret it and he didn't either, another mutual feeling. It was far too amazing to ever regret. Besides, they had not been doing anything wrong that night. They were not attached to anyone, it didn't matter that they were together. It didn't matter at all.

Take my hand and never let me go
Promise me
You'll never let go
Make this last forever

She didn't have to say that she didn't regret it, he just knew. He always knew what was thinking. There wasn't a single moment in life that he couldn't read her mind. It was creep sometimes but other times it wasn't so bad. It was nice to have someone who could do that, it makes things easier sometimes. Alot easier. 'I’m going to earn your trust back, Sam. I won’t let you down again'. She saw the sincerity in his blue eyes and she nodded her head just very so slightly, believing what he was saying as he reached out and took her hand. She had been slow to believe everything else he said to her, but that look in his eyes told her that meant what he said. He was going to earn her trust back, he had to have her in his life. She could read between the lines, and his eyes, that they were on the same page; yhey both wanted to have that trust they once had re-enstablished, they both wanted to be in each other's lifes if only for the sake of their daughter but for the sake of sanity as well. They needed each other, even if neither one of them would admit it openly. They needed each other and they would always need each other. It was just how it went.

It' s the way you love me
It's a feeling like this
It's centrifugal motion
It's perpetual bliss
It's that pivotal moment
It's unthinkable
This kiss, this kiss
Unsinkable
This kiss, this kiss

As she stared at him, his hand in hand in hers, he leaned in and kissed her. It wasn't a deep kiss, it wasn't a hard kiss, it ws a nice sweet soft. It was enough to make her lips tingle after. It reminded her of the kisses they used to share years ago. The quick little kisses that they should share at the most random moments of the day. She had always enjoyed those kisses, they always surprised her. She liked being surprised, not many people knew that about her. Of course, every girl like it but no one would expect Sam McCall-Morgan to be one of those girls. She lives for being unpredictable. The kiss started as it ended but she couldn't help but beam after. "Thank you" She managed out simply, just making it barely above a whisper as she continued.

"Thank you for our night togethre, for our daughter, just .. for everything" Of course, she meant all the good, and not the bad. Looking at the bigger picture, the good outweighed the bad, not matter what happened. Showing her appreciation, she leaned up and kissed him softly as he had just done, her hand moving to rest on his cheek for the split second that she kissed him. As she pulled away, she was tempted to speak those three words that most people are afraid of, but she stopped herself as she got flat footed again, staring up at him with a curious look and smile as she spoke up again. "Would it be out of line for me to ask you to go to dinner with me sometime?" She bit her lip alittle bit, wondering what his answer would be. It could be no but she figured she would ask anyway. She'd been meaning to these past three days and now seem like a better time than anyway.

Just so you know, I wouldn't give it up, no.
Jason Morgan & Sam Mccall

Last edited by Shiri S; 02-22-2007 at 08:22 PM
Old 02-22-2007, 08:58 PM
Master Fan

Patrick
'What? I don’t think so…..I never asked for your help buddy' "Yeah...you didn't and it looked like you were doing so well without me in the situation" I said to her with a small smirk on my face. I watched as Carly rested her hands upon her hips, showing me the attitude that I knew so well. I was use to attitude. For some odd time now, I've been dealing with Robin's..which I didn't mind that much. Her attitude was as endearing as it was frustrating. Carly was breathtakingly beautiful. Carly also seemed to be very aware of that little fact. That wasn't a good thing. Her knowing it especially wasn't a good thing. In the past, before Robin, I would be going out of my way to get her..to have fun. I was all about the fun before Robin came into my life but now I was pretty much blinded by any other attractive woman that stormed into my life. I didn't notice Carly. I didn't notice Brenda. I didn't notice them because I was to busy noticing Robin. Robin was the only girl that I saw. The only girl that I really wanted to see. Well actually I rather not see anyone, I just couldn't help but see Robin. She was the only thing that I saw

'So you showed….Maybe your not such a square after all' "Maybe not" I said to her with a small smirk on my face. My eyes not leaving hers, participating in our little eye sex act. I wanted to look away. Something inside told me to look away but I couldn't. I couldn't look away from her to save my life. It was just eye sex. It was nothing more. It didn't hold a bigger meaning or anything like that. It was safe. It wouldn't become anything more then that because it just wouldn't. "Your thanks needs some work, did anyone tell you that?" I said to her, breaking the silence that lingered between us. I let out a small laugh before continuing to look at her

'I think you could use a drink'

"I think I could too" I said to her, the small smirk on my face remaining. I watched as she signaled with her hand that she would be right back before heading off toward the bar. "I could get it...but thanks" I hollered out at her, ignoring a few heads that turned in my direction. I glanced around before heading over to one of the free tables close by. I let out a small chuckle as I watched Coleman play around with Carly for a bit. After a while, Carly finally grabbed ahold of the bottle that Coleman was trying to keep from her before coming back to me. I watched as she sat the bottle of tequila and the shot glass down infront of me. I glanced at them for a second before looking up at her, watching as she sat across from me. 'Well I see you found my table' "No, I see that you found my table" I said, letting out a small laugh as I crossed my arms over eachother before resting them on the table before sitting up a little. I watched as she started asking what to toast to before filling up both shot glasses full of tequila. "Your call" I said to her, continuing to watch her fill the glasses up. I raised my eyebrow up as I watched some of the tequila spill out over the side of one of the cups. I paused for a second before letting out a small laugh at her 'Whoops'. I shook my head before scooting closer to the table. 'Oh I know' "Uh oh" I said, letting out a playful laugh. I watched as Carly reached out, picking up one of the shot glasses carefully. The liquid sloshed out of the glass but Carly payed no attention to it as she raised the glass up, staring forward

'To trashy two faced whores named Sam McCall'

I smiled weakly at her before raising my glass up. "Cheers" I said, lowering my eyes back down to the table once I realized that the tiny brunette who I barely knew was the cause of this. I should have known. Whatever crisis there was in Carly's life, it seemed to be always directed right back to Sam. I didn't know Sam all that well. I barely knew her at all. I knew of her. She was Robin's sister. I met her once. We had an interesting run in once. That was before I ever asked Robin to marry me. It was back when I was persuing Tess a little bit. I spotted Sam at work in a mad rush down the hall and I paused long enough thinking that she was Tess. I asked her where the fire was and Sam spat something out equally sarcastic. It was right then and there that I realized that it was the other twin. I couldn't tell the two apart. I wasn't that close to either of them. We were more acquaintance's then anything. I had no reason to dislike Sam McCall. She has done nothing to me personally but she did mess with Carly. She continued to mess around with Carly and Carly was one of my friends. I took that personally. I took my friends getting messed with personally. I hated that Sam hurt Carly. I hated that more then I hated anything else

'Who will someday get what’s coming to her'

"Let me guess.." I started to say to her before reaching out taking ahold of the glass that remained on the table. I leaned back in the chair before looking back at her. "Your going to be behind that some how?" I asked, letting out a small laugh as I leaned my head back before downing the liquid from the cup. I felt it sting my throat as it went down. I reached up wiping my mouth off with the back of my hand. Whatever happened to Sam wasn't my problem. She wasn't my main concern..but I did care what happened to her because she was Robin's sister and whatever effected Robin and the people she loved it effected me. I choosed not to dwell on it. I would deal with it whenever it came. I knew Carly and knew she wasn't bad or evil. She wasn't a bad person. She wouldn't do anything to bad..at lease that's what I hoped. I watched as Carly leaned back in her seat before raising her arms up in the air, shaking them out. 'Yak….I should be switching…I think I’ve had way too much tequila' "I think you had way to much of everything" I said pointing toward her as I nodded my head, pretending to be serious. I started to crack up laughing. Everything was more funny when you were drinking. Everything..even watching a rock in dirt was the most hilarious thing ever for a drunk person

'Your turn to toast to something….Anything you want'

"Ummmmmm" I said, staring at the empty glass infront of me. I reached up rubbing my chin with my hand before tilting my head to the side. My eyebrows rising slightly as I thought on what to toast. What to toast. What to toast. I watched as she reached out, grabbing ahold of the bottle before beginning to pour us another round. 'You know, you have some catching up to do here' "Yeah..well..you had a head start" I said to her before reaching out taking ahold of the full glass. I raised it up before looking up at her, smirking slightly. "I toast to you being released from the hospital...you are released right? You didn't just..sneak out?" I said to her, pausing for a second. I blinked a few times before raising the glass back up. "Anyways cheers" I said reaching out clinking her glass with mine before downing it
Old 02-22-2007, 09:48 PM
Elite Fan

Carly

'Let me guess...' I look up at him, already knowing what the rest of his sentence is going to be. But he's wrong, anyone who thinks what he thinks about it is wrong too. I'm not going to do anything to her unless of course she gets in my face, than all bets are off. I'm going to let karma take care of it, someday she's going to get what she deserves and I'll be the one sitting the corner silently enjoying it. I don't have to do anything to her, someday I just know karma's going to come back to bite her in the a/ss. I know better than a lot of people, I've done a lot of things I'm not proud of....I've done some terrible things that I had to pay for and I did...I've suffered, I've suffered more than I like to remember and someday she will suffer as well. 'Your going to be behind that some how..' I shake my head as he says exactly what I predicted he would say. "Nope, I think I'll let the God's take care of that..." I tell smirking slightly as I glance above me. "I don't have to do anything to her because somehow, sometime...She'll get what she deserves." I nod my head at Patrick like its a fact....I really don't know if it is, but right now I want to believe that it is. 'Ummmmmm..' I can't contain my laughter as he tries thinking of a toast. "Oh come on Patrick its not that hard..its not like I asked you to make a wedding toast or anything." I laugh, while keeping my shot held up. I don't know how much longer I can hold it up without slamming it down. 'Yeah..well..you had a head start.' I smirk, shrugging my shoulders. "Yeah...well..your slow..." I counter back at him in the same tone of voice of his own. I stick my tongue out him as if to say 'ha!' for coming back with a come back that quickly. I laugh slightly as he smirks before finally raising his shot glass to my own. 'I toast to you being released from the hospital...you are released right? You didn't just..sneak out?' Of course he'd think I sneaked out, I guess he has the right to it...I've been trying to do it for days, he knows because he busted me one of those times. 'Anyways cheers..' I smile, clinking my glass with his own and downing at as he does. "Hot damn!" I laugh out as I slam the empty shot glass back down at the table. I pucker my lips together a few times, in an attempt to make the numbness go away. I always know that I'm drunk when my lips and mouth start feeling strange from the liquor. I place my hands on my cheeks, shaking my head as I look at Patrick.

"I don't know why I'm still drinking..." I admit to him before bursting out in a fit of giggles. I always laugh uncontrollably when I've had too much to drink. "But it's make me feel better...and it tastes yummy..." I nod my head, smiling as I pour us each some more, only shrugging my shoulders when I once again fill the shot a little over the top. As I set the bottle back on the table I can’t help but notice Patrick looking at me well kind of strangely. “What?” I ask as I point my finger in his direction. “You don’t believe me?” I mumble in a barely understandable voice. “No reallllyyyy.” I tell him nodding my head as I drape my arms across the table. I lean down a bit, tilting my head to the side to look at him. “I feel ten…twelve…no thirty….fifty times…No you know what I feel one hundred…Yes oneeee hundred times better…” I pause as I hold my hand up in the air. What was I talking about? “Uhhh…” I glance at him, attempting to remember where I was going with whatever I just said to him. I scratch the back of my head while letting out a soft sigh. “What was I talking about?” I ask him seriously not remembering whatever point I was trying to make. After it few seconds I sit up straight, suddenly remembering what I was saying. “Oh yes I remember….I feel one hundred one times better now…than when I walked in here tonight.” I smile at him, a satisfied grin sweeping across my face at the words I just spoke. I swirl my finger in my shot glass, “You know,” I began to say as my eyes slowly glance up at him. “Your partly responsible for that…” I smile, nodding my head a little as I stare at him. I’m sure I would have felt a hell of a lot worse sitting here drinking by myself, or sitting here while trying to get stupid pig headed guys to leave me alone….Like the one that was trying to dance with me earlier. I bring my shot to my lips not caring that I’ve probably had too many already. I’m going to drink this one, and probably another, and than probably another….I’ll keep drinking them until, well until somebody stops me I guess….But with the mood I’m in, I don’t think that would be a very easy thing to do. After finishing the shot I set the glass back down on the table, refraining from slamming it down like the last time. “Sooooo….” I drum my fingernails along the table, after a few moments I allow myself to look up at him. “Truth time.” I smile knowing the words probably sound more intimating than they actually are. My arms fall back down along the table as I lean in a little closer to the table, and him. “Why’d you come after me?” I ask softly, both happy he did and curious to why he did. “You know you didn’t have to….But you did…Why?”
It'll be by your side